O’Malley’s: Gundam Fighter’s welcome (Bar thread) Round 3

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

O’Malley’s: Gundam Fighter’s welcome (Bar thread) Round 3

OOC: This is the Round edition of this thread. Below is a description of O'Malley's because i noticed alot of people are getting things confused. I.E. The bar and restaurant being the same place. Enjoy!
O’Malley’s:

As a veteran of a nameless war before the Gundam Fights and a former Gundam Fighter himself, Tomas O’Malley recognized the need for a place for Gundam Fighters and their crews to socialize and relax between matches. He took it upon himself to create such a place.

O’Malley’s was once a military mobile repair and re-supply station for large airships and warships. Now it is the largest floating entertainment complex in the world. Currently O’Malley’s is floating above Washington D.C. Invitations have been sent out to each Gundam Fighter and their crews.

The dock facilities are available for any teams with large transport ships. There is a small-craft hanger for personal aircraft and a complementary air limousine is standing by to pick up anyone who needs a ride.

O’Malley’s when viewed from above or below looks like a giant floating wheel with the docks arranged in a ring around the facility, along with the numerous lift generators that keep everything in the air. Walkways connect the docking ring to the recreational levels at the hub of the wheel.

The hub complex has many levels suited to whatever one’s interests may be.

Level one: at the top is the control room, which is unchanged from its military days.

Level two: Is a small aircraft hanger meant for private jets, helicopters or any other flying personal connivance.

Level three: a large gym area, dojo, weight room, and anything else one might want if they wish to get some exercise

Level four: a few private hotel rooms incase any patrons want to spend the night rather than returning to their ships or wherever.

Level five: is a restaurant which serves foods from across the world, from the mundane to the exotic, whatever you desire, you can get it there.

Level six is the lobby, where all patrons enter first if they are coming from the docks. Otherwise, they’d be taking an elevator from the hanger on level two.

Level seven: The Bar is at the very bottom and has windows all the way around to provide a good view of everything going on below. In the middle of the room is the bar counter where the bartender is always available to prepare drinks, along with a staff of waitresses. A karaoke/guest performer stage is set up in one part of the bar, billiard tables in another along with a dart board and anything else one would expect in a Sports Bar.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Cardi Doorl

Current Date: December 11th, FC 16
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Wedge14

Quinn posed for a quick snapshot with an adoring fan. The Canadian swept his long hockey hair back and flashed a happy smile. Revealing a missing tooth or too.

The fan quickly thanked him. Courteous yet rugged Quinn scoffed at it like he should be thanking the fan for talking to him. The fan finally got tired of talking to the Neo Canadian star and left Patrick alone.

Patrick sat down in an air lift. Glancing at his 'playoff' beard in the rear view mirror. He hit the accelerator and slowly rose off the ground and headed for O'malleys.

---

Quinn quickly made his way to the bar section of O'malleys. Greeted by the friendly staff. He quickly made an order.

"How about (abooot) a draft (ehh)"

The bartender glanced towards Quinn and his blue and white jersey. The numbers 66 and Patrick where reflected in the mirror behind him.

"Sure bub! On the house...Congratulations on your last win!"
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Strike Zero

(OOC: I'm going to create a little time paradox here since the events from the prior bar thread seem to be carrying over into the next day with fighters leaving to go to their matches.)

What the hell...?

That was the first thing Tomas thought as soon as he walked into the bar. There were lots of people hanging around, but the group that caught his eye was made of an asian man, a young girl with firey red hair, and a guy that was--to Tomas' disbelief--decked out in a matador's outfit... or something. That man could only be from Neo-Spain... Neo-Spain's Gundam fighter? So that meant the asian man was probably Neo-China's Gundam fighter Chase Lee. The young girl he didn't know.

But it wasn't the odd mix of people that caught his attention, nor the Spaniards' ludicrous outfit. It was the fact that the two of them seemed to be fighting over the girl.

Abruptly, Chase turned to leave, and the spaniard was dragged away by one of his companions. Tomas moved to the side, as not to get in their way. As he did so, he noticed another girl with long flowing hair appear out of nowhere and guide the first over to the counter next to--if Tomas wasn't mistaken--the Gundam fighter from Neo-Hong Kong. Then she too turned and headed for the door.

Tomas shook his head as he approached the counter as well, trying to contemplate what just had happened here. "This final round is certainly full of interesting characters," he remarked as he arrived at Neo-Hong Kong's side.
Last edited by Strike Zero on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Ziryab

((If it's alright, I'm just gonna assume that somehow they're still in the restaurant on level five as Michael and Ning originally were. Yes? >.>))

"Boys...," Ning shook her head to the confused looking Cheoco-Chan. Unable to supress a smirk. Setting her right elbow on the table and resting her jaw against the fist.

"At the rate they're going, it could do you some good to tell them you're still a minor," almost shaking her head again. Then time at the buxom, violet haired girl herself.

Let's see, she began calculating in her head as she reached for a tea egg. The twice hard-boiled egg, cracked after the first boiling to soak in the tea and other flavouring ending with a brown 'n white marble looking pattern.

There was the fellow "country man"--in the since they were both Chinese--Chase Lee who was trying to walk off with Cheoco to...? (She grinned) A hotel room maybe? Then we have the naive and even blind Michael who though sincerity of protecting her could also have his own leanings and urges towards the girl. And then there was... well his voice sounded like those Spanish accents portrayed in some of the American action movies--so he could be the fighter from Neo-Spain. Though the matador outfit helped as well.

Yet, out of the three she couldn't help but feel that the spainards efforts were truely geniune seeming. Though whether or not his mind was wholey a part of reality was another matter in itself.

Holding out her palm, Ning held out the egg place within it to Cheoco-Chan. "Tea egg, honey pot?" Kind-hearted in tone but no less a slight against the girl.

"This final round is certainly full of interesting characters," A random man remarked as he sidled up next to Ning. Upon the hand she was resting her jaw on, Ning closed her eyes and pressed her middle and forefinger to her brow.

"You do know she's underage, right?" purposely lying about Cheoco's age. "And I'm married," muttering under her breath afterwards.
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
SNT1

--Neo-England--

In the third level of the floating lounge, one can see someone inside training intensely hard. She is in a virtual machine, with some funky looking visor. She is holding what appears to be a huge mock-up blade, swinging it around. She has weights strapped onto her wrists.

Why would Adrianne do this?

She thinks, I just hate it when I'm so helpless out there when the enemy is in my face... Hyaah! Hyaah! *pant*

Now this is not largely needed for the next fight, as she would be in the woodlands fighting against another ranged attacker. But right now, this training is a work-in-progress...

After a few more minutes of practicing melee, she turns off the equipment, and sits down at the bar (OOC: gym bar not the lv7 bar) and grabs a drink from the vending machine.

"I wonder...what they think of me now back home..."

Starting 0-2 isn't what she wanted, after all.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Strike Zero

(@Ziryab: Well okay, but Cheoco, Zedrich, Chase and Fernando were all in the bar, so I guess that means that Micheal can teleport between floors.)

"You do know she's underage, right?" Ning said as Tomas approached.

Tomas furrowed his brow. "What's that supposed to mean?" His gaze shifted from the older woman to the young girl, and back to the Neo Hong Kong fighter. Then realization set in, and he found it funny.

"Heh, don't get the wrong idea Miss Neo Hong Kong," he said while taking the seat next to Ning's. "What, two fellow fighters can't strike up a conversation just because they feel like it? I'm hardly like the other three that just left."
artmaster079

Amir Khan
Neo Trinidad

Walking towards the Level 7 bar, Amir was feeling good. Almost immediately after the match, repairs to the Calypso Gundam were underway. Now the next day, all they needed to do was reconnect the right hand and begin calibration tests on it.

Elizabeth agreed to meet him there in awhile, but he decided to come a bit early as he wanted to get some alone time and think.

"Hmm..." he said to no one in particular as he stopped at the entrance, gazing the room to see if anyone he knew was there. He was hoping to run into Chase Lee or Alexander MacAlpin and share a drink with em. All he saw was the very pretty girl Checo-Chan from Neo Lichi-- what was it again? Seated with her was the fighter from Neo Hong Kong... Ning if he recalled correctly. He looked for a quiet spot and sat down. As he did, e saw Dieter Mayers verbally sparing with another man on the other side of the room.

Dieter = walking trouble, better stay clear, i'm in a good mood today he thought to himself with a chuckle then again, I haven't exercised today.... He took out his small PDA and began looking through his files on the Gundam crews trying to identify the other man. He wasn't a main fighter, probably from a support crew then. He then started to look through the assembled data and lineart on the "Calypso 2.0 Project" he had been neglecting for awhile now. Having designed the Calypso himself, he took it upon himself to creating a potential upgrade if ever the GFC allowed it....
Last edited by artmaster079 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**

(@Strike Zero: You're damn right Michael can teleport between floors! Hell, he can walk both worlds, mother fucker! Just like Stan Lee, so recognize, bitch! Oh right, the RP)

"At the rate they're going, it could do you some good to tell them you're still a minor."

Cheoco immediately blushed; she was already intimidated by this woman. Obviously older, more mature, and (in Cheoco's mind) far more womanly.

"Tea egg, honey pot?"

"Ye-yes! Thank you very much, ma'am!" Cheoco said in a rush. If the tone was a slight, than Cheoco didn't detect it. In fact, her own practically broad casted, "I am innocent, naive and trusting; take advantage of me!"

So engrossed in her tea egg, that she remained oblivious to the next intruder to her increasingly weird day.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
EZero8

--Chase Lee--
--Neo China--

Chase stretched out after getting off the Neo China ship. He was at O'Malley's once again. This time, though, he wasnt going to play "Chase Ventura, Fight Detective" and snoop around since his last attempt failed miserably thanks to the crazy Spaniard. Instead, he'll just relax.

Wandering rather aimlessly around the large complex, he passes through the bar level on the way up to the restaurant level wondering if he should grab something to eat. He had gotten sick of sandwiches, and a simple mix of beer and bar nuts wouldnt do.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Ziryab

"Heh, don't get the wrong idea Miss Neo Hong Kong," he said while taking the seat next to Ning's. "What, two fellow fighters can't strike up a conversation just because they feel like it? I'm hardly like the other three that just left."

"No," Ning responded. "You're not." She then nonchalantly proceeded to get out of her chair.

"Those men do appear to be gentlemen in their own right," Taking the few steps required to sit in the chair closest to Cheoco. "And please, I prefer 'Missus Neo Hong Kong' myself. But pardon my lateness if proffering you the choice of sitting with so we can strike up a conversation, Mister..." her tone even and casual as she allowed Tomas to introduce himself.
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
artmaster079

Ami Ali Khan
Neo Trinidad

As Amir fiddled with his PDA device, he at first seemed oblivious to what was happening around him. Eventually he looked up to check the clock of the bar, just to make sure he still had some time before he had to leave for his match.

As he did he noticed a familiar face casually walking into the bar. Is that Chase Lee? Amir wondered.

--Chase Lee--
--Neo China--

Chase took a good look around the bar. It was rather quiet... and strangely enough Dieter and Zedrich were still going at it. Time loop much? At least Cheoco wasnt there anymore, and neither were the girly boy and Ning there as well.

Scratching the back of his head as he looked around, he was turning to leave. The restaurant did seem to be a better choice to be. His stomach growled.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Ascension

Alexander MacAlpin barged into the bar, almost running smack dab into Chase as he did. He muttered a garbled excuse me and headed straight for the bar. He was still fuming over the recent loss.

"Barkee-" he started, only to be interrupted by the bartender.

"You're going to order scotch, then you're going to spend the rest of the night complaining about how the whisky here isn't nearly as good as it is back in Neo-Scotland whle simultaneously getting so drunk that your mechanics have to haul you away. We've been through it twice now. I know the pattern. No need to waste time acting like it's a brand new experience."

Alexander just sat there staring at the eccentric bartender for a moment, then, shaking his head, decided to turn his attention for once on the other occupants of the room. Scanning the small crowd, he noticed what seemed like a very familiar face... but he wasn't quite sure.

"You!" he called across the dimly lit room, "Come closer, boy! Ere ye that Khan fellow?"
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
EZero8

Chase Lee merely shrugged as the Scot rushed past him in a bee-line towards the bar. He was going to go about his way, but turned to hear as the Scotsman barked out a familiar name. Khan. Amir was in the bar?

"He still owes me a drink..." Chase says with a grin. He'll hang around for now to see if he could find the Neo Trinidadian fighter. If not, he was going to take his lunch break. He hadnt been keeping track of his first round opponent. He needed to make up for lost time.
artmaster079

Amir Ali Khan
Neo Trinidad

"You!" he called across the dimly lit room, "Come closer, boy! Ere ye that Khan fellow?"

"Son of a Bitch..." muttered Amir under his breath, in what seemed like two posts, Alexander MacAlpin was suddenly in the bar. He was unprepared to see the Scottish fighter, wondering if the man was still pissed about the fight.

"Yes, Alexander MacAplin, its me, I wasn't expecting to meet you here...wait..(he glances at the bar) uhh..never mind.." he responds with a half- smile.
Last edited by artmaster079 on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

"...But pardon my lateness if proffering you the choice of sitting with so we can strike up a conversation, Mister..."

Tomas nodded. "Tomas Magnusson's the name. Pleasure to meet you Missus--unless I'm mistaken--Ning-Qiu Ouyang." As he said this, his glance momentarily shifted to the young red-headed girl sitting past Ning. He finally had a chance to study her a little more carefully, and after doing so for a moment, Tomas realized two things. The first was that she was actually starting to seem familiar, as though he had seen her somewhere before... though he still wasn't able to place where that had been exactly. If he had to guess, she was probably a member of another fighter's crew, since this dock was reserved only for people of that kind, and of course the fighters themselves.

The second thing that he realized was that the young girl was very good looking. Not exactly striking, but definitely very cute...and she had a rather impressive figure to boot--

Tomas jerked his head ever slightly as he repressed that train of thought immediately. Now wasn't exactly the time for that.

Besides... she couldn't have possibly been any older than seventeen, with a face like that.

"As for the conversation... I was hoping that it could be about the Corsair state." Tomas got himself comfortable in his seat. "Tell me... you wouldn't happen to know anything about Morgan Burke, would you?"
Ascension

((Hey, there was travel time in there. I just didn't bother RP-ing all of it! So there!))

The burly Scotsman crossed the barroom, drawing near to Amir's table.

"Huh," he grunted, "I expected ye ta be a bit bigger... Ah'm surprahsed that sooch scrawny little limbs could e'en tickle me..."

Alexander laughed.

"Of cairse, ye were inside a metal man back there... Ah suppose tha' would change things a bit..."
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
artmaster079

"Well, I must say, you put up one hell of a fight, considering all the shit we went through during that match...."

Amir extended his arm to the chair across from him, "Have a seat, relax a bit."

He looked around the room for a server and for a second thought he saw a familiar face on the other side of the bar. He had wondered where Chase Lee had gone, but in reality, it could've been any Chinese dude that was over there. Spotting the server, he motioned him over.

--Chase Lee--
--Neo China--

"Found him..." Chase thought to himself once MacAlpin walked over to sit with a dark man at a table. A server had walked up to them now.

Walking over to see if hanging around with the Trinidadian and the Scot was worth not having lunch for another 15 minutes or so, Chase took up a spot within a few feet from the table.

"I see you're still busy making more friends here in the finals than winning fights Amir." Chase says with a grin, calling out to the Neo Trinidadian.