Round 3, Fight 2: Neo Brazil vs. Neo Sweden

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

(It happens to the best of us :oops: )

Sam went head over heels as his left knee was knocked away, he landed on his back facing upwards, thinking quickly he roled to one side and worked his way to a standing position, panting and sweating profusely he was a mess of partially broken bones and bruises, "Come on man, let's finish this already." Sam went into action, firing his thrusters, he slid along the ground and sent powerful stab for the Luta Livre.
Ziryab

Akin rolled onto his shoulder and ended in a crouch. Rolling under the falling Hatchet Gundam and thankfully not having that cumbersome machine fall on his, Akin rose to his knees and then to his feet. Putting himself in a boxer's stance, knees bent with his arms and fist close to his face.

Shuddering and twitching from pain delievered to his back and shoulders. At the rate the Neo Swede was going with his suit still in hyper mode there was little chance he could keep it up. Yet he had managed to whittle Sam down to melee combat and the use of beam knives, finally. But in his current condition that may not be saying much yet Akin still had leverage and range against him when it came to the use of his legs. Sam's machine likely couldn't deliver a swift enough kick.

Akin wouldn't be able to use many of his grounded techniques and despite many of his thrusters being damaged he would still need to take to the air.

"Getting tired already pup?" Akin bantered as Sam charged at him, sliding along the ground with beam knives at the ready.

Made my decision for me, Akin bent his knees lower. Deciding to stand his ground. Holding his position and wait out the charge.

No chance to think what comes after. Just roll with it, he commanded himself. Shifting his body as if he was ready to throw a punch. Telegraphing his move as if planning to throw an uppercut.

Waiting for as long as he could, he moved. Using the uppercut motion, combined with the undamaged thrusters on his feet, the Luta Livre Gundam instead jumped.

Jumping straight upwards. The knees began to tuck under as the body began to tilt back in midair. As the Hatchet Gundam slid along the ground, the Luta Livre Gundam countered with a professional wrestler's, old fashioned, standing drop kick to the face.
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

Sam reeled briefly from the dropkick, he was knocked back several meters by the blow and his Gundam's head was dented badly on the top, ripping off his bandana, as he recovered from the kick, Sam ditched his left beam knife and let down a length of his heat chain, seeing a chance he launched the chain at Luta Livre to wrap it up.
Ziryab

"This trick again?" Akin growled at Sam as the length of chain snagged around his legs before he could rise to his feet. "What can you even do with this?"

Getting desperate? Akin pondered as he began a repeat of last time during the first few moments of the match.

At least there's no axe to it this time, as the Luta Livre Gundam leaned over the open left hand began to splay and expand before grasping a length of chain while at the same time his right arm streaked the beam buckler across the chain at a closer length to him. Cutting the chain closer to his legs while still holding the greater length connected to Sam with his other hand.

"E-hand," he said flatly, sending an electric current through the chain back to Sam while trying to untangle himself with his free hand.

CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

"Bad idea Neo-Brazil." Sam smiled and hauled back the chain with all his might, hoping to literally rip the Luta Livre's arm right out of the socket, while at the same time racking his right beam knife and launching his other chain, this time activated to it's full heat strength an daimed for the Luta Livre's waist, as he did so a couple of panels blew out in his trace cockpit, "Damn it."
Ziryab

"We'll see," Akin announced shakingly as he was immediately dragged to his feet. Rather than letting go, he hold onto the chain. Stumbling and tripping as he tried to gain his footing. Allowing himself to be drawn closer to the Hatchet Gundam.

In a flash Akin's approach almost came to a sudden, one-knee skidding halt. The Hatchet Gundam's second chain wrapped around his waist. Normally the chain itself wouldn't have stopped him if not for the fact it turned out to be a heat chain, forcing him to yell and squirm as his mobile trace suit fedback to him the pain of its scalding heat.

Clenched and doubling over Akin immediately threw the length of chain he still held back at Sam while he tried to gather his bearings. Attempting to stand. Clutching himself, yet back on both feet he grappled the heated chain, hands clenching it in pain due to the feedback from his mobile trace suit. Desperately Akin leaped for Sam, intending to latch onto the Hatchet Gundam with his legs while tossing a length of chain around it's on neck.

CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

Sam smiled, he retracted both chains at full speed, as the Luta Livre neared he fired hsi thrusters and launched for the his enemy, at the same time he hauled back and let loose a devastating punch with his right arm aimed straight for the Luta Livre's head, "GO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ziryab

Akin's flight path to Sam was easier and quicker than expected. Not only had his opponent thrusted forward but brought himself closer as well once he retracted the ignited heat chain still wrapped around Akin's waist.

Not too fast for him to react as he watched the Hatchet Gundam reel its arm back for a punch as if it were moving in slow motion. Yet however with his hands involuntarily clasped around the ignited heat chain, there was little Akin could do in those few seconds. Lifting his arms up, he crossed over his wrists to make a loop big enough for a Gundam's head as he came closer.

"This is how close victory is, boy!"

Crashing into the Hatchet Gundam he brought the heated loop of the heat chain down around his opponent's head as he latched onto the Gundam, just as Sam launched his fist foward.

Its legs clinched around the Hatchet Gundam's waist, the Luta Livre Gundam head bagan to snap back. Neck bending further and further back until it began to snap and tear away. The head seperating from its body.

"Lucky pup," Akin grimaced as the pain around his waist was still there rather than just the feel of his Gundam starting to lose its head in slow motion. Though Sam head won now, Akin still pulled at the loop nonetheless, aided by the Hatchet Gundam's own winch reeling the chain back, intending to pop his opponent's head off as well. Just seconds after the head on his own Gundam was knocked from its shoulders.

CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

(Kinda hard to wrap it aroud my head when the winch is going)

Sam growled as his own chain began to rip his Gundams' head off, thinking quickly he moved his shoulder in the pre-programmed method to detach the whinch and cut power to it, he didn't want to even think would happen if he lost his head again, his Gundam safe now he decided to get one last jab in before the ref called the match, working his arm down he reach around the Luta Livre and began squeezing with all his might, but after only a few seconds his power systems defaulted and shut down his unit.
Wingnut

Seeing as the two fighters were still going at it after the loss of a head, the referee quickl interviened.
"This match is now over! The winner is Samuel Svenson and the Hatchet Gundam!
Crews please retrieve your fighters and Gundams before they jump out and start fighting with their fists"

(OOC: Wow. It took 7 weeks to finish this one. Not even the fights in DBZ took that long.)
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cardi Doorl

Match Result: Neo Sweden wins
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!