Round 3, Fight 1: Neo Russia vs. Neo Vatican

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

Round 3, Fight 1: Neo Russia vs. Neo Vatican

THIRD GUNDAM FIGHT
ROUND 3, FIGHT 1
NEO RUSSIA vs. NEO VATICAN

- Boston, Massachusetts -

December 11th

It was an early and rather sunny morning yet chilly morning in Boston Massachusetts. This was a rather big and hyped up match two undefeated and rather popular contestants where going to go at right in the middle of such a populated area.

A large section of the city had been closed off and would be the arena for this battle. In the center of the arena hovering just over top the Referee bot was the charismatic and much loved announcer sitting comfortable aboard his helicopter.

The crowd was roaring with anticipation, even when the 15R-A-MS Zebra unit was revealed the audience exploded with energy. The announcer smirked this would be far too easy.

"Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls! Boy am I excited for this one. two undefeated warriors, this town this energy I already know this is gonna be a phenomenal match. You already know this is gonna be a phenomenal match. So let's stop with the phenomenal stalling and get it going."

"Piloting his Red and yellow Vodka gundam we have Neo Russia's Boris"

"And his opponent is non other then Neo Vatican's Micheal the Just piloting his Templar Gundam"

There was no difference in the audience when both fighter we're introduced. They where just going wild non stop. Excitement was in the air.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Wedge14

At the end of a street stood the Vodka. It was completely restored for this match up. The Sparkling fresh paint reflected the morning sun in an eye catching way.

The Vodka Gundam's cockpit was wide open and Boris wasn't where he should've been.

Perched upon his Mobile fighter's crest the quiet Russian was enjoying his morning tea. It was rather chilly out and his mobile trace suit wouldn't provide much warmth but the man didn't seem to mind.

He listened to crowd cheer loudly. It was a rather rowdy crowd. He didn't mind though, they where just excited. This was a hotly contested match afterall.

Seeing he was to be elsewhere. The russian tossed Mug and thermos aside. Bent his knees and jumped off his Mobile Fighter's V-Fin.

Twirling and flipping through the air he landed right on his cockpit hatch. Acting like the feat he had just pulled was simply nothing he entered the Vodka gundam. The hatch closing behind him.

"Boris of Neo Russia ready...." Was all he said.

Gambit01

When the Templar stood opposite of Vodka, it was obvious that the machine had just undergone repairs. And if the man inside said that he was fully focused on this upcoming match, he'd be lying.

A reprimand from Father Simon, Cheoco probably needing him and left at the mercies of a woman he found to be...merciless...and of course, the rabidly cheering fans.

Michael's exhausted, unrested mind was grated on by the cries for blood and violence.

Gritting his teeth, Michael sucked in a painful breath, trying to prevent people from seeing that he was noticably hurt.

"Michael, represenative of the Neo-Vatican," he said by way of introduction.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Wingnut

It was unusual for the crowd to cheer like mad for even the referee, particularly when he might have to deliver unpleasant news to them about who might have lost.
'Well, I'll worry about that if things come to that.'
"GUNDAM FIGHT... RRRREADY... GO!"
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wedge14

Boris was quick to react, this match he was armed with the giant sized NRAK-47 Rifle complete with heat bayonet. He hadn't planned as using it for it's rifle abilities but instead to take advantage of it's spear like properties.

It wouldn't be able to stand up to Micheal's lance, but it was the best Boris had in his arsenal.

The Russian wasn't much of a marksmen tho. He shouldered the rife quick and rather conservatively fire off a single round at his opponent.

Gambit01

Michael's reactions were clearly slowed; whether due to the fans or nagging injuries, or even both, what would have normally been a completely avoidable shot grazed his armor, causing a burning sensation to go up and down his arm.

Sucking it up, Michael charged forth, attempting to skewer Boris with his lance.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Wedge14

Boris was actually surprised he had hit. The man's accuracy with the rifle was known to be horrid. Even with his ok search stat. He was just a poor shot.

He made a small hop back at the first sign of that heavy lance's thrust. The Russian Gundam's feet tore into the concrete as it slammed onto the ground.

Micheal's long lance hung a few meters infront of the Vodka gundam's chest. Using the Bayonet mounted on the rifle boris tried to get under it and lift it up.

He needed to get the lance out of his way. If he could bypass it and get in close he'd be able to do some damage without worrying about being turned into a shiskee bob or however those crazy americans call bbq meat on a stick.

Gambit01

Clank!

The sound of rifle meeting lance caused vibrations throughout the area. Michael tried to keep his weapon straight, but Boris was able to change the course of the lance, causing it to pass harmlessly over the Vodka's right shoulder.

Rather than trying to abruptly halt, Michael continued to go forward, following the lance and seeming to pass by the Vodka. However, Michael had no intention of becoming such an easy target.

He activated his crossbow underneath his shield, and as he flew by, fired a single round at his opponent.
Wedge14

Micheal had just rushed by Boris, the russian moved quickly diving to the ground he somersaulted down the street. A beam bolt with his name on it sped over his rolling fighter.

Boris extended his hands somehow even with the rifle in his hand he was able to before a hand spring and pushing himself to his feet and launching himself quite a large distance away.

The acrobat grunted lowered his rifle, then adjusting his grip on it holding it more like a spear.

Either curious to see all of Micheal's abilities or just suicidal Boris charged his attacker his improvised joust raised very amateurishly.

Gambit01

Michael was almost as insulted by the amateurish tactics employed by Boris as he was impressed with his Gundam's agility. Michael rose his shield in a standard guard position and charged again, his injuries inhibiting him from going full speed, but able to traverse quickly none-the-less.
Wedge14

(Cardi has pointed out my inability to spell the name Michael. I'd like to point out that even tho he's really crafty, Cardi is a huge poser! And super extra lame.)

Boris was truly have fun. The roar of the crowd the thunderous footsteps, the sound of the moving gears and joints, it was amazing.

It was nowhere near as close as Boris' sloppy jousting technique, but the russian was lucky. Micheal oddly enough didn't have the speed or power at the moment, to actually score a serious crippling wound.

As Michaels well endowed weapon made brutal contact with Boris' shoulder it sent a shock all the way through the russian's body. His muscles contracted and his body went stiff. The vodka gundam fell down underneath the lance Boris' teeth chattering away his mustache all shot out and electrified.

But he did have some kind of uncontrollable counter attack, the Neo russian rifle rapidly started to expel it's clip sending a rapid barrage of bullets towards Michael's Templar Gundam.

Gambit01

Michael was somewhat upset at the fact that his lance only scored a blow on the Vodka's shoulder, but he was able to bring it to its kness, so he could take a quick breather....

....and finally get rid of that grating headache that was the fans cheering.

The fate of the world, depending on how badly human beings brutalize each other in a dehumanized contest, and they cheering because it is violent!

The pounding of bullets on his shield alerted him to the counter attack. Had Michael had his wits about him, he would have remained stationary, but his distraction lead to a panic, and panic lead to him leaping back, which further lead to lead being pumped into his Gundam's 'thighs'.

"GAH!"

Now it was Michael who dropped to his knees, releasing his grip on his lance as well. Michael tried to fumble for his sword-hilt as he panted from his kneeling position.
Wedge14

The Russian shook his arm briefly trying to get the numbness away. Luckily his Mobile Fighter was thoroughly insulated, so the electrocution attack only hampered it briefly instead of taking it out of the fight for good.

Rising to his feet alot faster then Michael Boris holding his now empty rifle at his waste took two strides forwards and tried to plunge his bayonet rifle deep into his opponent.

The audience wanted bloodshed. Boris was an entertainer at heart he couldn't help but play into the crowds demands just slightly even if they where morbid or profane.

Gambit01

Michael couldn't move, and his shield was out of position, so he did the next best thing.

He dropped his lance, and allowed the bayonet to pierce his hand, forcing it to clench when it met the barrel.

"GAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Michael's beastial scream pierced the heavens, but that didn't detract him from his purpose. He raised his shield into the air, the cross-bow underneath spread out and fired even as he called out the attack.

"VOLLEY RAIN!!!!"
Wedge14

Boris's big eyebrows shot up in confusion then it hit him. Quit literally a beam bolt had struck him right in his rifle arm, then another in the opposite arm. The Russian dropped his gun in pain and quickly hit the ground rolling backwards as far as he could covering his head with his painful armspraying to himself a straw bolt dare not strike him in his gundam's head or anywhere else for that matter.

Gambit01

Sucking up a bit of breath, Michael charged forth, ignoring the pain in his legs as he drew and swung his beam-edged sword in one smooth motion, aiming to slice off the head of the Vodka Gundam.
Wedge14

The Russian squinted as his attacker sped forth. Michael's Gundam's legs pounded the ground with each step crushing the pavement below them. Boris was squatted with one arm touching the ground, his legs bent ready to move.

Boris could of jumped out of Micheal's path anytime he wanted too, but avoiding attacks didn't win matches.

As soon as the Neo Vatican machine was one stride away and quite possibly already in mid swing, Boris's legs exploded with energy as he rolled to the left. Coming out on Michael's flank.

Michael's sword tore through part of the Russian's V-fin like it was tin foil. Boris' head began to throb slightly, but the russian ignored the annoyance and mustered enough strength to send a kick flying to the back of young man's knee.

Gambit01

Michael gritted his teeth as the hard kick knocked him to his knees. Biting his lip hard enough to draw blood, he sunk his sword deep enough into the ground to support his weight. As he breathed heavily, he began to chant in his head a single phrase, over and over again.

Something is wrong.

He wasn't moving as fast as he should be, not striking as hard as he could. Are his injuries really slowing him down that much?

And why wouldn't this crowd shut up?
Wedge14

Boris' instincts and reflexes where fast. Even the deafening shouts from the crowd did little to deter his abilities. Quickly grasping his two hands together he raised both of them over is head and quickly performed a powerful for his size axe handle smash.

The roar of the russian's voice was lost within the crowd.

The fact that the match had suddenly appeared to be in Boris' favour had caused the crowd to demand something. The shouts stared to form into a loud collective voice.

"TSAR BOMB TSAR BOMB TSAR BOMB"

Gambit01

Michael decided that he did NOT like the sound of that, so he did the only thing he could think of; he charged again.

Leveling the sword into a stab, Michael ignored the pain once again and sailed towards his foe.