Round 2 Fight 5 Neo France Vs Neo Canada

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

Round 2 Fight 5 Neo France Vs Neo Canada

THIRD GUNDAM FIGHT
ROUND 2, FIGHT 5
NEO FRANCE vs. NEO CANADA

- Washington, DC -
-National Mall-

December 6th, FC 16

It was packed. Not only where there thousands of Canadians and thousands of the French. There where Protesters!!! Protesters against holding a match in such an official landmark. Laughably the protesters where easily the minority in this case and where easily ignored.

There was a massive force shield around the whole arena. Disallowing anything to hit the American capitol. It was a safety precaution the American's put up to protect themselves.

The Neo France Gundam stood at one end of the national Park with Washington monument to it's back, while on the other side stood, the Neo Canadian it's feet wet standing in the pool of water that was located right in front of the Ulyesses S Grant Memorial.

The announcer took his Microphone and began to work his trade.

"Finnally this match has started!! Off in the distance I see Neo France's Alexandre Loussier and the Gundam Durendal!!"

The French crowd went wild! Even the French Canadians cheered on Alexandre Loussier.

"And to my other side off in the distance we Have Neo Canada's Patrick Quinn! And his Hockey Gundam!!"

The crowd erupted again, this time a bit more rowdier. The Canadians where cheering on their hero like it was an Olympic hockey game. Even the French Canadians where showing their support.

"Allright i'm expecting a good fight!! Let's get this match started!! Fighters! Signal the officials and lets rock!"
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Dark Duel

"Putain...Quel foutu monde. Thank Christ for that force field."

An amused grin curled Alex's lip as he looked around. The Durendal was at 100% fighting capacity, having been repaired after its narrow defeat in the previous match. Its shield was attached to its left forearm, and it held a beam rifle in its left hand. Two heat sabers were docked to its hip.

"Okay. Durendal, ready to go. On peut commencer..."
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Wedge14

Quinn felt uneasy fighting in such an important landmark. His beam skates where powered down, for the Hockey gundam was standing in a small pool of water.

"Everyone knows how well a frenchmen fights..." He said to his crew getting a few cheap laughs as he brought out his defensive heat hockey stick.

This guy's armed to the death, i just need to get close and give em a good whack, take a hit from one of his guns and it'll be over quick

"I'm ready....."

He said to the officials looking like he was ready for a face off at center ice.

Wingnut

It took a while, but both fighters were ready.
Thus Neo England's John Chapman shouted
"GUNDAM FIGHT... RRRREADY... GO!"
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Dark Duel

"Two hockey sticks, the Rocket gauntlets and beam skates - This thing's a close-range model. Heavily armored though."
Alex muttered as the referee for the Gundam Fight announced the match's beginning. He drew a heat saber and activated it, the superheated blade glowing red.

Taking aim with the beam rifle, Alex locked onto the enemy Gundam's head and fired once.

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Wedge14

This arena will not work to Quinn's favor. The neo Frenchman was all the way on the other side of the arena, loaded to the teeth with ranged weapons. Quinn would have to skate the gauntlet to get into his range.

"It's just like beating an icing call..." He said aloud before beam suddenly passed by his head.

"Cept i'm skating into a turret..."

As he stepped out of the water his beam skates engaged. And as if he was on ice he started heading towards his opponent, trying to move erratically as he could. His stick on the ice and his head up.

"This is gonna be hell..." He said to himself as he deked endlessly.

Dark Duel

"His beam skates are engaged." Alex muttered as he adjusted his aim and opened fire. He aimed one shot at the Hockey Gundam's left shoulder, then adjusted his aim before firing again, this time aiming for the right shoulder.

Wedge14

"Urggh!!" Quinn shouted as he the second blast singed his shoulder. His shoulder piece was burned blacked and goddamnit it hurt.

"Leave it to a french man to bring a gun to a good old fashioned brawl..." He said babying his shoulder a bit.

Regardless Quinn used his speed to cover the distance between the two and the Neo French fighter had yet to draw a melee weapon.

"My goal is to take your head....but let's see how well you can fight without your legs!!"

As he approached the Neo Canadian did the patented Spin-O-rama move shaking himself out of his opponents sights. Using the momentum from the spin and just pure brutality he went straight for the knees, with the kind of slash that would get one thrown from multiple games.

Dark Duel

"C'est ca, tu peux essayer!" Alex activated the boosters as the enemy machine attacked, propelling the Durendal Gundam straight upwards.
Looking Down, Alex locked on and opened fire on the damaged arm, sending six shots headed down to the shoulder before moving the Durendal forward, then turning to face the Hockey Gundam before landing fifty meters behind it, with the long pool in between the two machines.

Wedge14

"Fly boy eh." Quinn remarked gracefully making a wideturn, the shots missing pounding the ground below his feet. He spun around, holstering his hockey stick.

"Why don't you stop being such a coward and stop playing Marco Polo in the pool." Quinn effortlessly skated towards the pool, before he carved into the ground coming to a fierce stop. But as he did that he sent a shower blinding dirt and other junk flying towards his opponent.

"The gloves are off!!" He shouted as he followed up the dirt storm by sending a double fisted rocket punch at his opponent.

Dark Duel

With a smirk, Alex shifted his left arm backwards as he raised his right arm and swept it in a wide arc in front of him, the tip of the activated heat saber slicing into the first of the two rocket punches.
The resulting explosion caught the second, which exploded as well.

Wincing at the mild burning sensation he felt as the explosion spread towards the Durendal's torso, Alex engaged the Durendal's boosters and burst straight upwards. Catching sight of the Hockey Gundam, he aimed the rifle and fired off a three-shot salvo: one aimed directly at its head, and another shot aimed slightly to either side of the head.

Then, he landed and tensed, awaiting the enemy's next move.

(OOC: Hope that's okay, but I'd like Wingnut to confirm, just in case. Hold on for a while while I PM him, 'kay?
Thanks)

Wedge14

(OOC:It's ok...no need to confirm anything....i am the GM afterall...)

"Jettison!!" And with that the Hockey gundam's armour burst off right into the Gundam Durendal's blasts. Quinn and his gundam where untouched tho, and lighter and faster to boot.

"up and down eh?" Quinn quipped before he launched his lighter faster stronger gundam towards the stationary French machine.

He stretched his beam skate out mimicking the classic Kung fu Kick.

Dark Duel

"He jettisoned his armor?" Alex was slightly surprised that the Hockey Gundam would so rapidly sacrifice its main advantage - its superior defense.

"So be it!! RAFALE, ENCLENCHE!"
The Durendal's normally green eyes suddenly gleamed bright red, and the machine's inner frame took on a deep-gold glow as the Dassault Aviation prototype hypercapacitator activated, massively increasing the Durendal's speed and offensive strength.
Moving sideways out of the trajectory of the Hockey Gundam's kick, Alex raised the rifle and fired point-blank into the Hockey Gundam's front waist, simultaneously showering the lightly armored enemy machine with 40mm anti-air machinegun fire and 20mm vulcan cannonfire.

Wedge14

"Urgh..." Quinn grunted as his suit flew through the air, and in a rather obscure maneuver he placed his hand right on the tip of the Frenchman's beam rifle, trying to block it perhaps?

His hand exploded probably warping the barrel of the beam rifle and taking it out of commission. But by god did he let out a blood curdling scream as he hit the ground, his hand blown off. Sure Quinn didn't know what it felt like to lose a part of his body, but he had a pretty good idea of what it felt like now.

The hockey gundam fell splashing through the pool it's metal joints clanging away causing the water to splash up. Quinn tried standing up but the pain in hand was intense. He barely managed to put his damaged arm in defense of the hail storm of bullets that where sent his way.

Dark Duel

"MERDE!" Alex swore as the explosion warped the tip of the rifle. He tossed it aside, but continued to pummel the enemy Gundam with cannonfire from his four torso-mounted 40mm machineguns, though no longer firing the dual head vulcans.

Wedge14

The hockey gundam rolled. Gingerly tucking in it's injured arm. The chest mounted cannon rounds crashed into the earth and water.

"God...this hurt...I should of just let him beat me." Quinn whined to his crew about his hand.

But the Canadian would never give up. There where people at home watching this. He wouldn't give up. Never had never will.

"I can still use my stick....."

The hockey gundam suddenly charged his enemy.

"SPINNING TWIRLY KICK!!!"

The Hockey gundam on one foot beam blade on it's leg extended came crashing towards Alex. The Beam skate slicing through the air like a cyclone.

Dark Duel

Igniting the Durendal's beam sword, Alex parried the beam skate with his own blade, and gripping the heat saber in its other hands, drove the weapon straight towards the head of the Hockey Gundam, aiming to stab the enemy machine in the neck.

Wedge14

Quinn's kick had a lot of momentum. Enough momentum that when Alex put up his sword to block, Quinn used the move against him. Pushing off the sword with his skate, he twisted his back and leapt into the air. Alex's second stab went wide, and in a complete arcing motion. Quinn pulled his rear leg back and fired off a beam skate kick right in the Durandal's face.

Dark Duel

(OOC: Actually, if you pushed off, my thrust would simply hit empty air - I stabbed forward, I did not slash, so the trajectory of the blade is a straight line, not an arc)

As the Hockey Gundam leaped into the air, Alex activated his boosters and raised the shield, with the end result that the Durendal leaped forward and up, slamming into the Hockey Gundam in midair just as the enemy machine pulled its leg back to kick.

Boosting backwards once again, Alex opened fire on the Hockey Gundam from above and slightly to the right, showering the enemy machine with four bursts of 40mm machinegun fire and two dual bursts of 20mm fire from its vulcan guns.

Wedge14

(he pushed off and up over your thrust tucking his legs in for a kick. Essentially a rolling Sobat. )

The Hockey gundam hit the ground still on it's skates. He skated away from Alex's barrage. It was simple to dodge the chest mounted cannons. Just keep moving the French gundam would have to keep turning to keep him in his sights and that would be difficult.

"I keep getting lucky... I just need to get in his face and close...but with my arm down i can't swing my stick properly."

Then it hit him....