Round 2 Fight 5 Neo France Vs Neo Canada

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

The Neo Frenchman had stalled. Quinn had no idea why he was standing there doing absolutely nothing, but he'd capitalize on it. Scooting up right behind the French Gundam Quinn threw a massively cheap and dirty hip check.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Dark Duel

OOC: Totally forgot about this.
I'm sorry, but classes have just started, and I simply don't have enough free time anymore, so I'm going to have to formally withdraw from the Gundam Fight.

Thanks for everything, it's been great. Hopefully, I'll still have time to poke my head in and say hi now and then.

*Gone*
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Wedge14

(See you on the other side mon ami!)

Quiin got right underneath the gundam's knees and pushed up flipping it right over his back. The screeching metal the sickening thud. Neo France's gundam sprawled out in America's capitol.

It was a sad sight.

But the sight that followed foreshadowed it in pure brutality. The Canadian suddenly raised his beam skate over his head and slammed it down into the back of the Neo France's pride and joy. The head was obliterated.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Wingnut

Although not well versed in the sport on which the Neo Canada Gundam was based (OOC: Ironic as I myself am quite a bit.) John was sure that the attacks he just saw would most definitely be considered illegal moves in the game.
However, this was the Gundam Fight and not a true sporting event so such things didn't really matter as long as the fighter's and civilian lives were not put at undue risk.

"This match is now over! The winner is Patrick Quinn and the Hockey Gundam!
Crews may now retrieve their fighters and Gundams."
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cardi Doorl

Match Result: Neo Canada wins
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!