Round 2, Fight 10: Neo Russia vs. Neo Iceland

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Strike Zero

Somehow, the Neo-Russian was able to deliver yet another headbutt. The attack found its mark, metal shrieked and crumbled, pain shot down Tomas' head and neck, and then everything went black.

For a moment, Tomas thought he had lost consciousness. Then he realized that that couldn't be, otherwise he wouldn't be thinking anything right now. The 360 degree monitor surrounding the cockpit had simply gone out. As if on cue, the backup cameras kicked in and the picture slowly flickered back to life, allowing Tomas to see the ocean floor around him once again...

...but it didn't matter.

The Aurora Gundam's head was gone.

The match was over.

And Tomas... had lost.

Somehow, he had managed to stay conscious even after the Vodka Gundam's final blow. Tomas felt like he was about to collapse, but he wouldn't allow that. He wouldn't allow the Aurora Gundam to look any more pathetic than it must have now, kneeling there headless at the feet of it's opponent. All Tomas could feel was a sense of regret and frustration. All would have been well if the Barrage mode hadn't failed as it did. He was going to have to have a long "discussion" with Ellie later on.

But he couldn't show it. He couldn't show Boris the defeat he felt inside. Instead, he raised his gaze up to the Vodka Gundam and made a gesture up to the surface.

"Get going Neo-Russia. You've won. It's only right for a champion to show his people what it is that makes them so proud of him."
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Wedge14

Boris was silent for a moment. His mobile fighter's head was just barely hanging together. He honestly thought he himself had lost. But with his back up cameras suddenly coming online. He could see the headless silhouette of his noble opponent.

He clasped his opponent's arm.

"You are still young. And still a champion of your peoples. They will welcome you back win or lose knowing you tried your hardest. I thank you for giving me this opportunity to learn. I'll watch your matches. For you will only continue to improve. Farewell."

He released the gundam before kicking off the bottom of the ocean and the giant robot came flying out of the water. Landing on the wrecked platform. The Vodka Gundam's only arm raised in triumph.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Wingnut

The Neo Japan referee took note of the final blow that shattered the Neo Iceland Gundam's head from the edge of the platform using the special sensors that could track objects underwater.

Upon Boris breaking the surface he announced "This match is now over! The winner is Boris and the Vodka Gundam!
Crews may now retrieve their fighters and Gundams."
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cardi Doorl

Match Result: Neo Russia wins
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!