The G gundam Roster thread returns....

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

The G gundam Roster thread returns....

Active Participants

Neo America Neo England Neo Egypt Neo Italy

Neo Russia Neo Ireland Neo Vatican Neo Germany Neo Trinidad and Tobago Neo Canada Neo Romania Neo Norway Neo Brazil Neo Japan Neo Sweden Neo Spain Neo France Neo Scotland Neo China Neo Hong Kong Neo Cuba

Neo Iceland Neo Somalia Neo Phillipines Neo Australia Corsair State Gundam Fight Officials UnactiveParticipants

Neo Liechtenstein
Neo Holland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well i'm all done....As usual and make sure to double check things for me. Oh and if you want to get me a gift for all the hard work I did for you guys might i suggest some Whiskey? :D Allright play nice everyone!!
Last edited by Wedge14 on Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Evapilot_01

Neo Mexico:
Mobile Fighter: Dash Hinamari
Mobile Suit:Victory 2 Gundam

http://groups.msn.com/AnimeRoleplayReal ... age=370478
i like pie :D
Wedge14

I'm sorry amigo. But the sign ups for the G gundam game are currently closed. :(

Your avatar is also huuuuuge. You should make it smaller(80*80max) before the Avatar police show up!

Strike Zero

-- "Some have come to know her as, 'Thunderbolt'. Her aim is superb--she never misses her target--and when she strikes, it's like lightning... they will never know what hit them."

(*Note -- This character and Gundam have already been approved by Wedge and Cardi)

Maria Acevedo
Affiliation: Neo-Mexico
MS: Gundam Tirador
Appearance: Slightly tall, slim with a perfect figure and striking good looks to boot. She has long, black hair and piercing sapphire eyes. To any onlooker, she may appear as an angel come down from the heavens—a perfect contrast to what her actual personality is like.

GF3-025NM Gundam Tirador
Pilot: Maria Acevedo
Model number: GF3-025NM
Code name: Gundam Tirador
Unit type: mobile fighter
Nationality: Neo-Mexico
First deployment: FC16
Accommodation: pilot only, in 360 degree cockpit using Mobile Trace System
Dimensions: head height: 16.9 meters
Weight: empty: metric tons; metric tons fully loaded
Construction: Gundarium Alloy
Powerplant: Ultracompact fusion reactor
Fixed Armaments:
- 90mm machine pistol, clip fed, mounted on torso, hand carried in use
- beam knife, mounted in torso, hand carried in use.
Optional Armaments:
- 150mm MQ-2/88-LRR "Centella" sniper rifle, clip fed, fires HEAMS rounds.
Fixed Equipment:
- Long range scope and sensor unit, mounted in head.
- "Fantasma" PSI cloak.

Gundam Fight ability points:
Power: normal mode: 11; Execution mode: 11
Speed: normal mode: 15; Execution mode: 10 (-5)
Offense: normal mode: 11; Execution mode: 11
Defense: normal mode: 11; Execution mode: 11
Search: normal mode: 17; Execution mode: 25 (+8 )
Adaptability: normal mode: 13; Execution mode: 17 (+4)

Technical Notes:
Gundam Tirador is the Gundam Neo-Mexico had entered into the third Gundam fight, and Maria's personal mobile suit. "Tirador" is the Spanish word for "sniper", which in turn implies the mobile suit's main function.

Its primary weapon, the Centella, is a high-powered 150 mm sniper rifle that fires specialized HEAMS (High Explosive Anti-Mobile Suit) rounds, which are capable of shredding even the most durable Gundarium alloy should the target suffer a direct hit. The rifle is extremely well tuned, and operates off a large compressed air system mounted onto the Gundam Tirador itself. Thanks to that and the sensor array built into the Tirador's head, the Centella has an effective range of an astounding twenty kilometers, a range that was previously unheard of for a weapon of its type.

For a sniper, skill with the weapon is not only key but also the ability to conceal yourself. The Tirador's specially designed "Fantasma" Polymer Stealth and Infiltration cloak is made of special fibers that are capable of absorbing light energy and bending it around the cloak and the Tirador, making the Gundam effectively invisible to Radar and the naked eye itself. With this, it is possible for the Tirador to achieve nearly perfect cover no matter what kind of terrain the battlefield is set on.

The Gundam is also equipped with a single machine pistol and a beam knife so it can still defend itself even if it becomes exposed to its target. However, Maria usually makes her escape once she has been detected since the Tirador's mediocre fighting abilities make it unsuited for close-range combat.

The Gundam's special mode, Execution mode, considerably boosts the Tirador's search and adaptability capabilities, which results in making Maria's already deadly aim even more accurate. Speed is sacrificed upon the activation of the Execution mode, but since it is used while the Gundam is well hidden and unmoving it is usually of no consequence.

Ultimate attacks:
- Absolución Brillante: The Fantasma, while capable of bending light around itself, is capable of bending physical beams around the Tirador as well. This includes both a projectile from a beam cannon and the blade of a beam saber. This effect does not extend to physical weapons, however. When the cloak makes the transition to this mode, it gives of a luminous sliver glow, hence the name "Absolución Brillante" (Shining Absolution).
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Nightwing03

I'm not here to apply for anything, i'm just here to tell you that you (Wedge) sorta spelt Australia wrong, it doesnt have that extra "L"
♣♦♠♥
Wedge14

Thanks!! :D

Seriously I knew i made some mistakes. Glad people had noticed them.

Mod Edit (Cardi): Yeah, kinda like how "Michael" and "Cheoco" are still spelled wrong-like.

Nightwing03

Mod Edit (Cardi): Yeah, kinda like how "Michael" and "Cheoco" are still spelled wrong-like.
Well, Michael can be spelt "ael" or "eal" doesn't really matter since my name is Spelt "ael" and my friend's name is spelt "eal"
♣♦♠♥
Cardi Doorl

Nightwing03 wrote:Well, Michael can be spelt "ael" or "eal" doesn't really matter since my name is Spelt "ael" and my friend's name is spelt "eal"
Regardless, the name of this particular character is spelt "Michael" and not "Micheal".
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Wedge14

Name: Sophie Lamarque
Affiliation: Neo-France
MS: GF3-019NFII Antoinette's Gundam
Appearance: A pretty, regal-looking young woman with light peach skin complexion, fair blond hair tied into two long braids hanging behind her, and sparkling round green eyes and fair lips. She is otherwise petite, standing at a meager 4'9 height with a slender, humble build, and can be seen wearing a tight white-and-grey ballroom dress and high heel shoes in almost any situation. Her Mobile Trace System suit is of the same general color scheme.

History:
Sophie is the sole surviving descendent of the famousGeneral Jean Maximilien Lamarque, a military commander and member of the French Parliament during and after Emperor Napoleon's reign in Ancient France, and is one of the few remaining 'true' nobility lines (descended from the families of Ancient France proper rather than just from pre-Future Century France) remaining in Neo-France today. Although Sophie has a lot to live up to ever since birth, being schooled in a prestigious private school and given tutors to teach her math, ballroom dancing, science and etiquette, Sophie has also been taught by her father and mother to inherit --- and display --- her ancestor Lamarque's humble, loyal demeanor, with the dedication to people and country that made 'General Lamarque' so famous even past his end. Unfortunately, although she had learned to be loyal and moral, Sophie seems to have trouble keeping the 'humble' part in mind; After all, she was General Lamarque's last descendent, and in Sophie's mind deserved more respect from the common masses despite whether or not how good her efforts to serve the people were. As such, although otherwise a healthy, ethically sound and fine young woman, and not exactly outright brash or arrogant enough for everyone to outright hate her, Sophie nonetheless grew up to be aloof, pampered and a little indulgent --- half of a disappointment in the Lamarque bloodline.

At the age of 12, as per family tradition, Sophie was enlisted by her family into military training and service and sent off to Neo-France's Royal Military Academy, but even before she was enlisted the General of the school knew that Sophie was not to be soldier material; instead, the Academy had other plans for her, and sent her into Special Training at another facility --- learning and training in duelling and combat and, ultimately, the usage of the Gundam Fighter, as one of Neo-France's most promising candidates.

However, despite her quick study and dancing prowess and movement expertise, Sophie's aloof, uncooperative nature eventually also cost her candidacy, and former soldier and excelling candidate Alexandre Loussier was instead selected as Neo-France's representative for the 3rd Gundam Fight. Recent events, however, called for Loussier's replacement, and as immediate runner-up Sophie was selected...even though it was argued that Sophie might not be the best choice at all to replace him.

Pilot: Sophie Lamarque
Model number: GF3-019NFII
Code name: Antoinette's Gundam
Unit type: Mobile Fighter
Nationality: Neo-France
First deployment: FC 0016
Accommodation: Pilot only, in 360 degree cockpit using Mobile Trace System
Dimensions: 18.5m
Head height: 16.4m
Weight: Empty 11.6 tons; Max Weight (w/ Robe de Lumière) 26.6 tons
Construction: Gundarium alloy super-ceramic composite rare metal hybrid
Powerplant: Ultracompact Nuclear Fusion Reactor, output unknown
Fixed Armaments: 2x Vulcan Guns, fire-linked, mounted on head; Drillhead Slipper Heels x2, mounted beneath feet, emerges when in use for the Danse de Fantaisie attack
Optional Armaments: Heat Sceptre, extendable and sheathed over rear skirt armor, 22.4m long when fully extended, hand-held in use; Robe de Lumière --- leg-covering roundabout module w/ Vernier Thrusters x10 and Beam Ring Blade x1, attached beneath skirt armor, allows for prolonged flight manuevering, can be detached for Ultimate Attack (see below)

Ultimate Attacks:

Danse de Fantaisie (Dance of Fancy) --- Using the Robe de Lumière, Antoinette's Gundam takes to flying around and making repeated downwards spinning kicks with its drillhead heels while pursuing the opponent in mid-air (picture Rugal's Genocide Cutter in reverse and performed in mid-air). Simple-yet-nimble move designed to surprise and press at opponents.

Danse de l'Extrémité Imminente (Dance of the Imminent End) --- Antoinette's Gundam detaches the Robe de Lumière from itself, holds it in its hand, and ignites its Beam Ring Blade, turning the Robe de Lumière into a giant guillotine (akin to Tira's weapon in Soul Caliber 3 and 4). There are two variants to this attack: the first is to simply keep the Ring Blade held in the Gundam's hand and make a flurry of quick, accurate blows with it, while the second variant is to toss the Ring Blade, which flies at opponents and returns to the Antoinette's Gundam like a boomerang after a very short period. The second variant consumes a lot of energy and fuel if performed more than twice, however, and is very rarely used.

Gundam Fight ability points:

Power: normal mode: 10.0;
Speed: normal mode: 20.0;
Offence:normal mode: 16.0;
Defence: normal mode: 10.0;
Search: normal mode: 11.0;
Adaptability:normal mode: 11.0;

Lord Djibril

I am new to MAHQ, so I am wondering: the nations and suits you posted... can we play as those?
The Melody of reason will always play out the truth."
Cardi Doorl

Sorry for the late reply, but *ahem*

Those listings are actually the current cast of characters for the RPG. Meaning they're all being actively played. This RPG is currently closed to new membership.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!