Round 2, Fight 6: Neo Brazil vs. Neo Japan

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Ziryab

In mid-flight the Luta Livre Gundam's left leg began to loosen its hold around Gundam Ultima's right leg. Akinkawon winced at the initial pain, his thigh now throbbed from Ryusei's right handed blow on his thigh.

"Not getting away that easy!" Akin still kept himself pressed close to his opponent while he flew them towards the building just behind Ryusei.

Unable to grab the Gundam Ultima's right hand from his position, Akin instead used his free hand--his right hand--to strike a quick jab into Ryusei's left mid section. Not as strong as the first two blows he tossed at Ryusei's body but enough to hopefully distract him long enough from doing anything else until they crashed.
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
RGM-79G GM Command

(OOC: Sorry I didn't say which arm I attacked you with in the last post.)

IC: Ryusei sees that his attack hit and caused the other Gundam to flinch but that it did little else, so he gets ready to attack again when the Luta Livre Gundam jabs at him and hit's him right where Akin had wanted it to since Ryusei had been distracted.

Ryusei then sees the building behind them when he grabs his mid section from the punch and trys to recover from it as fast as he can, although it is not fast enough to do anything in time.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
Ziryab

((Moving us along because I probably won't have 'net access over the weekend. I'll make whatever changes are needed when I return.))

With many of the buildings being brick and wood, there was little to halt the close knit advance of the Luta Livre and Ultima Gundams. Luckily for many of the surrounding structures that advance was only a short burst.

The same could not be said for the single building they crashed into. The once proud and robust, large two-story buidling with its red ochre painted brinks and white trim was woefully demolished. Within seconds, nearly three quarters of the structure crumbled under the careening weight of the two machines.

Moments after impact, Akin hesitated with his opponent then decided to continue what leverage he still had by leaning his form on Ryusei. His left forearm pressing at the Neo Japanese Gundam while he tried to unwrap his left leg from around his opponent's leg.

RGM-79G GM Command

Ryusei feels the impact of hitting the building on his back and then feels some of the pieces of the building impact on his Gundam before the already damaged left arm is damaged by some of it enough that it would not be able to move without repairs.

After Ryusei got over the pain from that he then feels and sees the other Gundam's left arm pushing his own and then punches at it's elbow joint in an attempt to get away from it. He then gets ready to move depending on how the other pilot responds to his attack.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
Ziryab

Immediately Akin let out a quick spat of curses (in Portuguese) as his left elbow twisted and pulled inward toward him. Reacting from the pain.

Drawing his left arm back and away from Ryusie, Akin shook it. Shaking the pain and tickle off. The sort of tickle when you bang for elbow just under the hinge.

Whatever damage his mobile fighter occured and whether or not the machine's own left arm was even moving was ignored for the next few moments. Shrugging off the pain feedback the blow caused and his next movements took priority.

Besides, raising the Luta Livre Gundam's left leg up at almost chest height did not require the use of an arm. And as it raised, Akin launched his leg forward in a kick or stomp onto Gundam Ultima's head.

Attempting to end the fight here and now before Ryusei could capitalize on the opening.

RGM-79G GM Command

Ryusei sees the other Gundam pull it's arm away and gets ready to punch the Gundam around the neck when he sees the other unit kick at his unit's head and tries to block the kick aimed at the Ultima's head, although he noticed the attack too late and the other unit is able to destroy the head of the Ultima with that attack.

(OOC: Couldn't think of anything else to do so that is why it is short.)
Ziryab

I'm glad I put him away as soon as I did, Akinkawon mentally stated. The Luta Livre Gundam pulling its left foot from the wrecked face and head of Gundam Ultima.

"That's worse than I thought," he then muttered as he observed his Gundam's left arm. The elbow was not only dented heavily but as he tried to move and flex the machine's left arm, it would not respond.

"Much thanks in you deciding to face me hand to hand, amigo," turning his mobile fighter's left arm over.

"No deception at all on my part but realize that if I had not put you down soon," Akin diagnosed that the elbow joint was punched and dented inward to point it would not allow the entire arm to bend either in or outwards. "There is no telling how much trouble you would become for me."

He then smirked as he began to lean his right side over Ryusei's Gundam. "Almost makes me feel sorry for the other fighters."

Wrapping his Gundam's right arm around the waist of Ryusei's, Akin offered to help his opponent up. "Just try not to rely on that fist of yours too much. Menacing as it is they'll expecting coming. Compreende?"

If I did not put you down soo. There would be no telling how much trouble you would put me through.

Wingnut

(OOC: How did I miss this one ending?)
The Neo America referee spotted the finisher as the Ultima stopped moving after the blow to the head.
'That's it then.'
"This match is now over. The winner is Akin Bisneto and the Luta Livre Gundam! Crews may now retrieve their Gundams and fighters."
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cardi Doorl

Match Result: Neo Brazil wins
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!