TFtF Discussion Thread #2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
mcred23

lans* wrote:For my RP waiting time (three months), I still blame... Well, I couldn't blame Cardi, he's innocent and he's a Teeh-tans too. Fritz is a Texas-ians and no one mess with Texas. What’s left is only Red or the mono-eyed zeonic space walking piranhas. Contrary to popular belief; Red, I choose you (Pokemon style)! :mrgreen:

What? Yes, I'm bored. Got to joke around with Red once in a while you know.
Why do you have to mess with me? I started this RPG after all, and if you want to mess with somebody, mess with Cardi. He likes little girls.

Besides, for waiting as long as you did, you only have one person to blame: yourself. That's what ya get for signing up in November! Everyone knows the proper time to join an RPG is between December and May, duh! 8)

And, to quote a very wise man, I'll kill you later. Personally. :twisted:

Guess who the wise man is and you win a prize to be determined by me (Reddo)!
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
EZero8

I'm currently posting this from Hong Kong. Internet time is very limited, so... no need to explain any more I hope.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
ORegan

mcred23 wrote:Guess who the wise man is and you win a prize to be determined by me (Reddo)!
Billy Bob Thorten? :P

Mod Edit (Red): Even though you got it wrong, I went and fixed your Quote tags. That'll be $25.98, and we only take USD.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
mcred23

ORegan wrote:Billy Bob Thorten? :P
Hell no. For getting it wrong, you have lost your claim as the next Hitler. :twisted:

ScornMandark

mcred23 wrote:And, to quote a very wise man, I'll kill you later. Personally. :twisted:

You wouldn't be referring to the (then) Admiral James T. Kirk from Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, would you? (Kirk to Maltz, after they commandeer the Bird of Prey)
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
mcred23

ScornMandark wrote:You wouldn't be referring to the (then) Admiral James T. Kirk from Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, would you? (Kirk to Maltz, after they commandeer the Bird of Prey)
Also hell no. For getting it wrong... you have to be ORegan's slave for 10 minutes. :twisted:

ScornMandark

Bugger all...My nerdiness has failed me! :shock: *sighs, grabs bucket and mop*
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
The Loser Villain

mcred23 wrote: And, to quote a very wise man, I'll kill you later. Personally. :twisted:

May be a long shot, but is it Johnny Cage?
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
mcred23

The Loser Villain wrote:May be a long shot, but is it Johnny Cage?
The long shot is a miss. For being incorrect, you are sentenced to spend an hour locked in a blacked out closet with this man. :twisted:

wonton bob

mcred23 wrote: And, to quote a very wise man, I'll kill you later. Personally.

Don't remember this line in any movie so I'm going with some forbidden history. I say it's Jesus to Pontius Pilate, while being dragged away by roman soldiers after being condemned to crucifixion.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
mcred23

wonton bob wrote:Don't remember this line in any movie so I'm going with some forbidden history. I say it's Jesus to Pontius Pilate, while being dragged away by roman soldiers after being condemned to crucifixion.
Religion? I think not! You'll simply be shot... with this. :twisted:

Honestly, I highly doubt any of you will get this, but I'll let one or two people take a crack at it (Because I can 8) ).

Anyway, for a brief matter of official business. Nimbus_Schterzen, we haven't forgotten you, it's just us Trinary guys haven't been able to get together (Fritz is away from home, Cardi is running from the FBI) and so we haven't gotten a chance to pull one of our wacky little conversations (Anyone who has been with us on MSN knows what I mean). In any event, it's not a big deal, since reguardless of whether we approve your character tomorrow or two weeks from now, your character won't appear until the next arc anyway.

Lans

Official business first. Is it safe to assume that there would be a spare beam rifle in readiness to use aboard the Salamis Kai (Hamburg)? Just to make sure.

Now,... er... Which one, the Federal Bureau of Immigration? Hah! I knew it, that jailbeat must've gotten into them! :mrgreen:
mcred23

lans* wrote:Official business first. Is it safe to assume that there would be a spare beam rifle in readiness to use aboard the Salamis Kai (Hamburg)? Just to make sure.
Yeah. A Salamis Kai would obviously have a number of extra beam rifles for it's Nemo team, so I can buy them having one or two extra ones kept ready.
lans* wrote:Now,... er... Which one, the Federal Bureau of Immigration? Hah! I knew it, that jailbeat must've gotten into them! :mrgreen:
Federal Bureau of Immigration? (Shakes head) Bad joke is bad . :|

No, it's the one and only real FBI, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, that Cardi is running from (Ignore the fact that I have the FBI's number on my phones speed dial). I keep telling him that those little girls will cause him trouble... [/Inside-Joke-From-MSN-Few-People-In-Here-Will-Get]

Lans

What.. Man my sense of joke must've grew real old. :shock:

It's taken from "Mississippi Burning" and IMO it's funny allright (at least from that time), not the movie though.
ORegan

mcred23 wrote:
ORegan wrote:Billy Bob Thorten? :P
Hell no. For getting it wrong, you have lost your claim as the next Hitler. :twisted:
Nuh uh, it just means I'll have to create more doomsday weapons. I'm already working on a rocket that is fueled by intercourse. Beat that Soviet Russia. :P
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
mcred23

ORegan wrote:Nuh uh, it just means I'll have to create more doomsday weapons. I'm already working on a rocket that is fueled by intercourse. Beat that Soviet Russia. :P
They did. They had a rocket fueled by those "In Soviet Union..." jokes. However, I do have faith that you'll create more doomsday weapons. I suggest something that is fueled by and/or involving hamsters. :twisted:

ORegan

mcred23 wrote:
ORegan wrote:Nuh uh, it just means I'll have to create more doomsday weapons. I'm already working on a rocket that is fueled by intercourse. Beat that Soviet Russia. :P
They did. They had a rocket fueled by those "In Soviet Union..." jokes. However, I do have faith that you'll create more doomsday weapons. I suggest something that is fueled by and/or involving hamsters. :twisted:
You haven't seen my portable Cow-a-la8er design. It's powered by many hampsters running on wheels. :P
Psyden

In New Zealand, Sheep fleeces you!

Sequel: Brown Cow

There is no Cow Level.
There is no Spoon.
The Cake is a Lie.
These are not the Droids you're looking for.

ORegan, I see your Cow-a-la8er and raise you killer sheep and cattle and 4 popular (one might even say viral) phrases.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
mcred23

ORegan wrote:You haven't seen my portable Cow-a-la8er design. It's powered by many hampsters running on wheels. :P
Sounds like you just built what powers the Archangel class, as everyone knows that the most logical theory behind it's powersource is hamsters running on wheels. It's what powers everything in the CE Universe! :P

And now we've officially turned this thread crazy again! Whoo! Might as well reveal the answer to that question I posed four days. The correct answer is the quote is from this man, and if you don't know who that is... then God help you. :|

@Psyden: ...You're in that sheep movie, aren't you?

Cardi Doorl

Now I see how bad things get when I'm not around to keep people interested with moving targets.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!