TFtF Sign-up Thread #2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
ORegan

Mod Edit (Red): Everything looks alright except for the name.

Mod Edit (Red) #2: Yeah, no booze related names. The current one is fine by me.

Mod Edit (Cardi): Well, with the "Miller" surname you're still trying to sneak in a reference to booze, but whatever, we'll let this latest attempt pass ;)

Anyway, does your guy have any prior combat experience? Your bio doesn't make it exactly clear. Thing is, I'm not entirely sure why he'd have an Ltjg. rank. In fact, considering the state of his mind, I don't see why/how he'd ever rise above Ensign. :? Because of this, I've busted him down to Ensign pending a good reason to have him at Ltjg

Assigned to
Hades suit team. (yes, that means it's approved in this state, at Ensign rank).

oh the whole LtJG thing was a mistake, i copied someones profile who was that rank and just took off all the data and used the tags. oh and he has no combat experience, he was just in training when transfered.....and just for reference, i didn't try to sneak in a ode to Miller's light, i have just jumbled together the names of two friends. but wow i didn't even notice it, I'm dieing in my seat laughing right now.

I'm guessing Johnny walker wont be allowed either

I hope this guy is better the my last

Name: Patrick Miller
Affiliation: Titans
Code name: Brute
MS: HiZack
Appearance:A 6'7" man with jet black hair and blue eyes. He is very strong, and in excellent shape. He wears standard Titans uniform without any decorations.

history: While growing up as a child during the OYW, he lived in the slums of a North American city. He grew up in a poor neighborhood, ripe with crime and gangs, even after the OYW. It was almost as if the Federation completley forgot about its people when they had nothing to distract them. still, despite the fact that he was poor, he did highly well in school. In highschool, he graduated in the top 15.

There was a downside though, he was a rather husky boy between grade school and junior high. he was picked on and beaten up for being fat and decided to do something about it. for years he spend 3 hours a day at a gym working out until he was able to fight back against his bullies. when he felt that he was ready, in one day, he fought 4 of the kids who picked o him on a daily basis, and subsequently got suspended for 2 weeks. this tarnished his school record, but gave him street cred, and was never bullied again.

After highschool, he needed a job. He was poor, and had no skills besides brains and his excellent body. he had no money to pay for any college, even if he went for a loan from the bank. That would ultimately lead him to being in debt his entire life. He decided to fall back on his body, but didn't wanna work in construction or anything that wouldn't push him to his limits. He decided to join the armed forces as a result. It had a good pay, and tested every part of him. At first he joined the army, and was a normal foot soldier. The Sargent he was under saw him wasting his talents, and recommended him as a mobile suit pilot. He accepted, he never thought he'd be allowed to pilot a genuine mobile suit.

One training session before his transfer, he sacumed to a very bad head injury. when he recovered, he was a completley different person. he was more or less brain dead compared to his old self. He was still able to function as a soldier, which was evident when he was put through a test to make sure he was still combat able. He followed out his commanders orders to the letter, and even better then he did before. it was as if he stopped thinking about the possibilities of his commanders orders and just did what he was told without thinking whatsoever.

When transfered to the Mobile suit corps, he was able to comprehend the controls of mobile suits. His results in the simulators and in practice fights where high as long as he was told what to do. Seeing him as a killing machine, the Titans requested his transfer, and off he went to join the Titans.

Personality: A shy quite kind man. He will rarely start a conversation unless he has to say something important, and when he talks, he makes his speech short. Every order given to him by a superior, he follows them out to the letter.
Last edited by ORegan on Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
wonton bob

Mod Edit (Cardi): Sounds like Jason's a rookie, so making him an Ltjg. wouldn't make sense. He'll be an Ensign, k? ;) Otherwise, nice and approved.

Assigned as member of
Hades suit team

Name: Jason Drossel
Mobile Suit: RMS-106 Hizack

Appearance: Jason Drossel
5'10'' Black hair Brown eyes

History: Born and raised on Earth in 0067. His family consisted of both parents and younger siblings, a brother and two sisters, living in a small town in Virginia.

Normal upbringing came to an end when rumors of war spread. December 0078 Jason's father moved his wife and their younger children to Side 1 to join relatives. Jason and his father stayed on earth to say good bye to friends and finish up family affairs before leaving for Side 1. After the first week of war, Jason's family was wiped out. His father's mental health spiraled down wards leading to alcohol abuse.

Jason grew up hearing his father's hatred filled rants about spacenoids. Finally unable to handle the grief, his father killed himself when Jason was 16. His father's hate would live on through Jason. Afterward he would join hate groups and be involved in several attacks on spacenoids. Until age 19 when he entered the EFSF believing the Earth would never be safe until it had firm control over all colonies. Immediately sought transfer to Titans when he noticed the Federation's half-hearted attempts to battle the AEUG.

Jason plays the role of perfect soldier especially when attacking spacenoids. But waits for the day when they can be eliminated at a grand scale. The events of 0083 have only justified his beliefs that the colonies have no true loyalties and will always be a danger to Earth. Deep in his heart he hopes that the rumors about the Bunch 30 Incident are true and wishes that he could have been a part of it or future incidents.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Mythman

Mod Edit (Fritz): Ignoring the bulk of your character's history, there are a couple of things that need to be addressed before you can start. A pilot of your rank and status-to-be is not allowed custom colors at this point, and you will have to use a standard beam rifle because our fleet does not have a ready supply of 90mm ammo. The other thing is more of a question on my part than a correction: if your character is of Japanese descent, then how does he have red hair and blue eyes?

Mythman here!

This is the character I'll use if I'm accepted.

Name: Zai Kanayu
Affiliation: AEUG
MS: MSA-003 Nemo "Mugendai" (Note: Mugendai, which is Japanese for 'infinity', is only a nickname Zai gives to all of this mobile suits.)
Appearance: Japanese in origin, dark red hair, blue eyes, wears eyeglasses and a standard issued AEUG uniform.

History: A five month old member of AEUG originally from earth. He prefers high mobility type suits and fighters,but he can pilot anything you give him. He's a master mechanic and can repair and upgrade mobile suits with the right equipment in no time.
At the age of seventeen, he left his mother and father on earth and, with his beloved custom painted Gelgoog, moved to the space colonies and began working as a junk collector with an insignificant bunch that began worked with the Titans to stop the AEUG and Zeon remnant threat. Already having some experience piloting mobile suits, he attempted to join the Titans as a civilian pilot and mechanic on a Federal Garrison base, thinking he was helping a good cause. During his time with the Titans, he repaired and upgraded many of his team's mobile suits and enter various battles in his gelgoog, usually armed with only a beam rifle and one of the beam sabers that once belonged to the RX-78-2.
At the age of twenty, he got mixed up with several AEUG informants that had been spying on the garrison base. Thinking they were new members to the garrison, he was caught "spying" on the base, when he was giving what he thought was a tour of the garrison. Before Zai got a chance to explain himself, the Titans opened fire on him. luckily, Zai managed to escape, though his prized Gelgoog was destroyed in the process.
A few days after his escape, he found out that the Titans had been attacking and killing civilians, claiming that they were AEUG spys. Show trials ran rampant as those convicted were gathered up en masse and mercilessly shot down.
After about two months of running and battling the Titans in a GM II he repaired using the remains of his Gelgoog, he ran into a AEUG infomant. he explained to Zai about their efforts to stop the Titans and the Earth Federation.
Already having sent his wife and son to Earth, thinking they would be safe there, he quickly made up his mind and set off to join the AEUG in their fight against the Titans. Once he had joined, they gave him a new Nemo unit.
Three days after joining the AEUG, he received news that the shuttle his family was on had been shot down by the Titans. Now, with an even larger reason to fight, he battle those that are part of the Titans and the Earth Federation with all of his might.
Challenge me and feel the wrath of my Gelgoog!
Kylern

Mod Edit (Fritz): Character approved!

Assignment: backup pilot / junior officer, Salamis Kai-class Herakles

Name: Kyle Roberts
MS: None yet (I'll pilot whatever is available)
Appearance: 6'0 and 150 lbs Kyle is a decent size for his age. He has a younger looking face than his age suggests. He has soft greenish/blue eyes and dark auburn hair which gives him an Irish appearance. His skin is also incredibly light and he can easily burn and is dotted with freckles.

Clothing wise he always can be found in uniform which is his way of showing professionalism. He keeps his uniform neat and tidy as much as possible too since he wants to make a good impression. Definately a goody toeshoes new recruit straight out of the academy.

History: Born under the Rocky mountains in North America Kyle grew up with his eyes to the sky. He wanted to fly and go into outer space. At the age of 10 his father got him a prop plane which Kyle flew until he was recruited by the Earth Federation Forces. After being accepted and taking a special test and going through the required physicals Kyle was accepted into the military academy for mobile suit training.

While in the academy he was shown to have decent, but not spectacular abilities. But it wasn't until his space combat training vessel was attacked by a remanant Zeon force hiding out did he get his first taste of true combat. In the attack he had been able to destroy two of the three antique Zakus with his GM II. This had gained an eye of someone higher who saw some promise in the young soldier. After he graduated later that year he was recruited by the Titans.

Being an Earth bred boy Kyle had no idea about the horrors that occured in space and was excited about his new position. So he set forth a newbie in this world ready to show that he was something. He also wanted his father to be proud of him, who had been a test pilot for the EFF and a member of the North American offense to retake the California Naval base in the One Year War. Both his mother and father wait back home on their small ranch with eager and hope the best for him.

(My bad on the name... I forgot it was from Star Wars since I've used it so many times. And the rest im sorry for too. I fixed it all and turned the pirates into old Zeon scavengers preying on a weak vessel. I thought this might be ok since they did exist even if they weren't really making a scene.)
jim1899

Hope to be accepted as a new team mate

Mod Edit (Fritz): Character approved. Assignment: MS team member, Salamis Kai-class Hamburg.

Name: Jim Edwin Davidson
Nickname: Jimmy
MS: Nemo(or any that is available)
Appearance: 6'1'',70kg, Black eye, Black Hair, Standard Military Body Build,
Always wearing white coat with the AEUG Standard Uniform.

History: Born in London, England in a working class family, he never have an interesting life with just normal children life which come with being a normal children, everything are just normal in his life. But after a special event happen in his 14 year old birthday, he suddenly feel there an emptiness in his life, thus he left his family and try to find a meaning in life for him.

During UC0079, he eventually ends up in Belfast, during when he is working as a salesman. His life never change even with the start of OYW, but that soon to change, when he met a veteran soldier which tell him about life as a soldier, thus he became interest in joining the Earth Federation Army, it was than he run of to the nearest Earth Federation Army office to sign up. After sign up as a soldier, he was assign to somewhere in Southeast Asia due to the Zeon activities there. His early day as a new soldier are learn by going to the battlefield basis due to the lack of time that Earth Federation Army have, this is due to the war that is going on which bring allot of death to soldier. His 1st team was a tank battalion; the team consists of 4-5 tanks. Jim was assign as the pilot of 1 of the tank due to recommendation from his trainer, his tank battalion was always deploy to dangerous mission, they will face with Zeon Zaku II on the battlefront, but it seem lady luck was always on there side due to the fact that either backup will always come in time or when the team was command to retreat, they will retreat but not without major or minor losses. In his tank battalion, Jim was one of the best in piloting the tank, he would maneuver in the jungle without much problem.

After the OYW ended, he was assign to Belfast where he 1st register to be a soldier, he feel his contribution are forgotten, in this few post OYW years he have just been a veteran soldier of the OYW which is assign to nowhere, due to this, in UC 0085 he resign from his post.

After living peacefully in London again, in UC 0087 when the Gryps war started, he have once again call into duty by the EFSF which he rejected, he feel he will once again waste his life in EFSF. But when he saw his good friend Dave Anderson get killed by a Titan pilot, the case which later was cover up by the Titans and EF make him feel the urged to stop the behavior of the Titans, thus in going to space for the 1st time to join the AEUG to fight against the injustice of Titans. He is currently waiting in the AEUG base to be assign to a team and a mission.

Behavior: He is crazily loved to use GM or GM likes mobile suit to battle. His odd behavior of wearing the white coat is due to his memories of his past team. He always seem to be a nice man.

Ok, I change my story again, be free to comment again, and also, hope this more simple version can be accepted
Last edited by jim1899 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
jim1899

Hi mod, i modified my story again, pls check if it accepted. I new here so if i still got any wrong, still can give me advice. Thx for ur advice Red. Love all of u guys work in the Story, it interest me allot

Ok, change the history again, this time i change the story to be more of a rookie or atleast just a small soldier in OYW, lol. Thx for ur advice mod.

Mod Edit (Red): It's better to simply edit a post rather than make a second one.
Wild Wing

Mod Edit (Fritz): Uh... no? John Carey is dead dead dead. I'm not SEEDing anybody back into the RPG after they've blown up.

Name - Jack Flash
Age - 18
Faction - AEUG
Rank - Ensign
MS - MSA-003 Nemo

History: Jack was born on September 28th U.C 0069 in Portsmouth, England to a working class family. His mother has a kind hearted, soft speaking Housewife while his Father was a strict military Commander who went to fight for the Federation in the One Year War, During the time his father was away Jack's Mother died of a Heart Attack due to her smoking habit leaving him alone, thus he spent the next 6 months in an Orphanage. He was shocked to learn that the Father had sustained Brain Damage during an offensive in Africa and was forced to take care of him. Unable to keep up with the Payments needed he joined AEUG in 0085 at the Age of 16 to fund care for his father.

Appearence - Jack stands at around 5,9 with an average build, he has short, white, spiked hair and clear blue eyes. He sports a Tattoo of the Saint George Cross on his right arm.
Last edited by Wild Wing on Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
See, Lunamaria? Stop the dillying, and the dallying will soon follow. It’s a good lesson for you to learn regarding children. It’ll be useful after the war when you and Shinn get married and adopt me.
Saosin

Mod Edit (Fritz): Character approved.

Assignement: Engineering / emergency MS pilot, Salamis Kai-class Gela.

Name: Darren Traubel
MS: MSA-003 Nemo
Appearance: Darren is about 5’11”, 175 lbs., and has a toned swimmer’s build. He has an even tan to go with his shaggy brown hair and ice blue eyes. Having just recently defected, Darren wears an EFF uniform with a flight jacket as his uniform in the AEUG.

History: Darren Traubel was born in UC 0067 to a middle-class family in Vancouver, Canada. His older brother, Will Traubel, was a fighter pilot in the EFF Air Force, and often sent home pictures from luxurious locales where he was stationed. Admiration of his older brother, along with gentle prodding from his parents, led Darren to enroll in the EFF Academy as soon as he graduated highschool, where he quickly changed his focus from fighter planes to mobile suit combat. It was around this time that Darren's mother died of lung problems from complications of Operation Stardust, which further fueled Darren’s ambitions of to graduate and enter service.

Upon graduating from the EFF Academy in early 0087, Darren witnessed an incident where a supposed anti-government instigator was executed point-blank on the Academy’s parade grounds by a Titans officer. The ‘instigator’ was in actuality a journalist who had struck a wrong nerve in the officer by pointing out various uses of excessive force by the Titans during an interview. The sight had left Darren sullen for the rest of the day, and his emotions came to a head when the same Titans officer approached him later to discuss a possible transfer to the elite Titans group. Darren turned down the offer, and immediately began thinking of ways to contact anti-Titans movements. Confiding in his brother lent Darren no moral support, as Will declared he had no brother if Darren was "a damned Zeek lover”. It was soon after this that Darren went AWOL from his Federation post in Side 1. He surfaced again a few weeks later, as a new recruit to the AEUG.
Ascension

Yeah, I'm upgrading her to PC status... I hope this is alright. I can tone down her family's curse if it seems a little too over-the-top. It's just supposed to show how she's an overcomer, perpetually star-crossed but always optimistic.

Name: Caroline Tucker
MS: Nemo
Appearance: She has shoulder-length red hair, big blue eyes and a ready smile. Kinda like this (thank you, wonton bob!). She stands about 5'3" tall, just a little bit below average height.

History: Born the daughter of a prosperous rancher in Side 5's Texas colony, she lived a normal, happy life... until the Battle of Loum. While the colony was miraculously spared from total destruction in the midst of the battle, her family was, of course, forced to flee from the badly damaged cylinder. They left behind more than just their ranch and their wealth... Abraham Tucker, Caroline's father, died during the evacuation. Caroline refuses to tell exactly how he met his fate. She says she doesn't like to even think about it.

The neutral Side 6 colonies agreed to take in a few of the war-weary refugees from Texas. What remained of the Tucker family moved to Libot, hoping to never have to face the horrors of war again... but even in this sanctuary tragedy managed to find them. Caroline's younger brother was crushed to death under debris during the Cyclops Team's incursion.

The war ended soon after her little brother's funeral, and her family rejoiced. Finally peace had come. Perhaps their trials were at an end.

Or perhaps not. In yet another tragic twist of fate, the bulk of the extended Tucker family was killed in the Operation Stardust colony drop. Once again the family found themselves in mourning.

The final straw was dropped like a ton of bricks onto the camel's back in 0085. When her older brother was killed in the 30 Bunch Incident, Caroline finally decided that she had had enough of always being the victim, of simply waiting for death to strike her family instead of fighting against fate. She resolved to do something about her situation, and joined up with the AEUG as soon as she heard about them. She demanded that she be trained to fight so that she could do something to protect what little family she has left. She has recently completed MS training and received her first combat assignment.

The tragic deaths of almost all of her other family members have driven her closer and closer to her mother. She is Caroline's inspiration, the only thing that still holds her together, the only person she has left to fight for. Were she to die, Caroline would completely fall apart.

Caroline has had a rough life, but, however bad the situation gets, she always seems to bounce back somehow with a smile. She has a nearly irrepressibly cheerful personality. She falls down a lot, but she always gets back up.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
cyber_chorizo

Mod Edit (Fritz): APPROVAL RESCINDED

Name: Cara Shiranui
MS: Hi-Zack
Appearance: Cara Shiranui is a soft spoken girl who stands at around 5'4" and weighs in at around 42 kg. She is of Filipino-Japanese descent, with black hair and brown eyes.

She usually keeps her hair untied, but when it comes to important meetings or social gatherings she keeps it tied in a nice ponytail. She follows the uniform code strictly, and always shows respect for other officers regardless of her rank.

History: Born in the Philippines to a Filipina mother and a Japanese father, Cara was one of the survivors of the One Year War. Her mother died while giving birth to her. Her father was a former pilot for the Federation, but soon retired after he lost an arm. After the war, they moved to Japan, where Cara grew up normally. She pursued a college degree in nursing, and was on her first year when her father, who still carrying deep hatred for the Zeon, asked her to enlist in the military and fight against the space rebels. She initially refused, but changed her mind when her dad passed away a month later.

Honoring her father's wish, she joined the academy, hoping to be one of the elite Titans. Although she was made fun of because of her gender, she strives to be one of the best. In time she learned how to use guns, operate machinery and most importantly, how to behave and live like a true soldier.

Piloting a mobile suit was, different however. She would usually get sick, due to the constant shaking, twisting and turning required to maneuver these heavy machines. At one time, she even passed out because she got dizzy inside the cockpit. Her training officer, fearing for her safety, advised her to quit. She decided to stay, wanting to pilot a mobile suit just like her father did seven years ago. She was allowed to train but was given a special drug to help her adjust to piloting. She would take these drugs regularly whenever she would have to pilot a mobile suit. Her performance got better, and soon she graduated from the academy. She still needed to take the medications, but she was starting to experience side effects whenever she is unable to take them, such as mood swings, suicidal tendencies, hostility and even hallucinations. Her officers were worried, but seeing her good performance in MS piloting, decided that her drug dependency was more of an asset than a liability.

After she was assigned into the Titans, she was given her very own Hi-Zack unit.
Psyden

Assignment: Post-arc replacement.

Name: Grace Kelborn
Call-Sign: Blue Rose
DOB: January 15th, 0068
Mobile Suit: RMS-106 Hizack
Appearance: 6’1” @ 142 lbs with blue eyes and waist long dark blue (almost black) hair that is usually tied about and inch from the end with a dark blue ribbon with a 3 inch string connecting it to the back of her uniform to keep it from flying around. Wears a standard Titans pilot uniform with a blue rose patch of the left side and a blue rose on the helmet.

History:
Just before Grace’s 12th birthday, her father, who had business he needed to attend to in Side 2, took the entire family for the trip. When the Principality issued their 3 Second Declaration and the One Week Battle began, she and her family are trapped about the colony, and it is not until 8 days later that she and her father are pulled off of the damaged cylinder by a Federal SAR team shortly before it finally tore itself apart, the rest of her family not making it through that hellish week.

Her experiences have left her traumatized, unable to remember anything from before then, but despite this, she has proved capable of leading a normal life.

Even with what she had been through, Grace still managed to graduate 2 years early from High School and received a Bachelor’s Degree in Mobile Systems and held most of the records for those school’s Junior Mobile Suit competition.

While her father, Brandon Kelborn, hates all that was the Principality of Zeon, Grace takes it further, despising spacenoids in general. Because of her feelings towards those in space and her incredible talents, the Titans were quick to offer her a position within their ranks.

While it may seem odd for someone as young as she to be a Lt.JG, which it is, her promotion is in honor of her valor in battle, personally downing 3 GM II and a Galbaldy when the ship she had been stationed on, the Salamis Kai San Diego, came under fire by two hostile Salamis Kais, likely recent acquisitions to the AEUG’s growing fleet with a team of Galbaldys on one and GM II on the other, all still in EFSF colors.

During the course of the battle, her CO, XO, and teammate were all shot down by enemy fire (her CO being lucky enough to survive, but in critical condition), and the San Diego suffering heavy damage, the enemy ships were forced to withdraw when all of their suits were shot down and the damage to them mounting.

Grace’s preferred load-out is a beam rifle, shield, heat hawk, and beam saber, though she can just as easily swap the beam rifle out with a machine gun and still be a deadly force on the battlefield.

(OOC: If her rank is unacceptable, please don’t approve it anyways, I have a back-up edit in mind that I can use.)

EDIT 1 & 2: Fixing Typos.
Last edited by Psyden on Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
inferno dragon

I hope it's not too late to sign up.

Name: Ryu Takeda
codename: Inferno
MS: Nemo
Appearance: Ryu has spiky red hair and yellow eyes. he stands around 5' 7" and has an athletic build to him. He wears a mysterious blue pendant that his mother gave to him. he also has a scar on his right shoulder from where he was shot.

History: Ryu was bourn on side 7, his mother and his father were federation pilots. When Ryu was age 11, Char and the forces of Zeon attacked Side 7. In the confusion of the attack, his mother gave Ryu her pendant and said goodbye as he was taken aboard White Base by the federation. Ryu was lonely on whitebase without his parents, but Amuro and the Gundam Team helped him through this tough time. (the tough time being seperated from his parents, Ryu spent the entire time on white base sulking in his little room clutching the pendant)

in the year UC 0083 Ryu joined Anaheim Electronics as a matinence worker where he reunited with his mother who was working as a test pilot for them for new models of mobile suits. while he was working at anaheim he studied intensely on piloting mobile suits so that he could someday become a pilot like his parents. both his mom and his dad helped him learn how to pilot a mobile suit by age 17 before taking leave to Colony 30. while on leave the titans gassed colony 30 and both his parents were killed in the mass gassing. but Ryu was unaware of what had happened due to the Titans coverup.

two years after the Side 1 incident Ryu was able to find out the truth to the incident and was enraged that The Titans were responsible for the deaths of his parents and immediately quit his job at anaheim. after leaving, Ryu joined the AEUG to exact his revenge against the Titans.

(I hope this is better)
Lans

Mod Edit (Red): Character Not Approved. See the Discussion Thread For Details.

I know it's late and the RP is already in the middle or maybe close at the end. I wanted to join at earlier stages of the RP but well, IMHO at that time the RP was not-so-properly-handled. I mean, since January 2007 many characters were abandoned and also new guys had to waited for 2 or 3 months for the RP. After a while I decided to take a look at this RP again and to my surprise the RP is still intact and active :shock: .

I also looked at Fritz's "state of the RP section" thread which provided me with a quick summary of what's going in the RP. Frankly, I'm encourage to take part in the RP after reading Fritz's post about the RP. Unlike what I used to think, this RP is somewhat better and more organized, hopefully able to reach an "end" and a conclusion. Personally, I yearn for those things, since some RP I saw and joined just die because nobody posted anymore. So here I am, requesting permission to sign in for the RP.

================================================

Name : Andy Remington
Affiliation : AEUG
Ms : - ( to be decided latter)
Physical appearance : Asian origin, black-dark bluish hair, not muscular although quite athletics, average height and weight, always wears brown sunglasses.

Andy Remington, born in UC 0061. Second son of an entrepreneur, his older brother was a successful politician in the Zeon party. At the age of 17 he entered the military academy supported by his family. He was expected to favor the family business since a blood related family in the Zeon army might increase his family power and influence. Due to his brother influence he was posted at homeland as a reserve MS squadron far from the front lines. For some reasons he was selected to take part in the MS R&D program, the selection proved fruitful. There he demonstrated a natural control over MS which was fluid and precise. His talent was used to test various improvement to advance MS armament and other weapons.

In UC 0079 his brother died due to unsuspected cancer. His family sold their family business and out of fear of war, flee to neutral Lunar city of Von Braun. There, his parents together with his younger sister started a new live. On the contrary in the same year Andy was transferred back to active duty. He was sent to the defense of A Baoa Qu, the Solomon Sea Sector. There he faces the brutality and the reality of war.

He was given the command of the squadron after his captain went down in combat. He proved to be a valuable leader, leading a dozens of sortie in defend against the Earth Federation. On the same day he received field promotion into full Captain. The job he carried almost to his death, in the second day of war his MS squadron together with their flagship were overrun by the enemy and completely wiped out in their effort to buy more time to evacuated people from the sector. The remains of his Gelgoog unit, floating in the debris before founded by Delaz Fleet that retreated from the war. He was one of many that were rescued by the Delaz Fleet on that fateful day.

After the end of OYW (UC 0080) and recovered from injuries, he participated in nourishing Delaz Fleet to it's former strength. He took parts in the first part of Operation Stardust before the rendezvous with the AXIS fleet where his request of transfer granted. UC 0083, aboard the AXIS fleet he witnessed the true extent of Operation Stardust and fate of Delaz Fleet. For the 2nd time he lost all his comrades, frustrated he quited the military and headed for a civil life, only to found the formation of TITANS faction.

Unable to contain his hate towards the TITANS, he accepted the invitation to support the would-be AEUG faction. Latter on he actively participated in AEUG organization and eventually because of his background and abilities, he was requested to enrolled into active duty aboard AEUG vessel. He accepted the request, but only as a gunnery officer and not an active pilot. He's yet to regain his confidence since his lack of knowledge about newer MS. Currently he was placed as gunnery officer aboard the ( erm... probably not Chuikov since it's already crowded, to be decided latter ).

Note that Andy's background is not known by most of his AEUG comrades since he's of Zeonic background. Although he's not politically into Zeon (he has low opinions about Zabi family), he's still more toward Zeon than any other factions. He serve as gunnery officer, vice of the vessel's chief gunnery. He also enlisted as a substitute pilot and he agreed to pilot MS if the needs arise.

(can't believe I wrote that in 2 straight hours, :shock: my bad, but this is fun... )
Lans

Mod Edit (Red): Character approved.

Oops, this is longer than I expected.

==============================================
Name : Randy Emington
Affiliation : AEUG
Rank : - ( 1st Lt, I'm not sure if it's equivalent to Lt or Ltjg)
Ms : -
Physical appearance : Asian origin, w/o beard or mustache, charcoal hair, not muscular but quite athletics, average height and weight, sometimes he wears his pilot style brown sunglasses.

Johnny lived a peaceful and quiet teenage life in Side 5’s Colony. From childhood, he always dreamed of space travel and such. Before he completed his education in a flight academy, his father along with his mother and little brother went to Side 6 Colony. It was mainly because of the nature of his father’s job as a supervisor in the construction of the colony facilities. He was already a pilot trainee when the war suddenly broke out. He still remembered that day when he was forced to leave and witnessed the destruction of his home colony. While he was able to board the first wave of evacuation shuttle, many of his friends were killed. Aboard the shuttle he witnessed first place, the Battle of Loum.

The shuttle docked with the remains of Side 1 colony clusters. Unclear about the conditions of his family in side 6 he quickly tried to board any ship that was going to Side 6. Due to war nobody was willing to go anywhere else than Earth, frustrated he turned his attention to the black market. As a pilot trainee he acquired a job as co-pilot in a smuggling operation. He was only interested in the destination, as the job was to deliver a certain cargo to Side 6 Colony. The journey proved to be fatal; a Zeon patrol detected them and started to approach. Firing their concealed weapons, they managed to shock the patrol and make for an escape run. Eventually, their escape run was cut-off by a Zeon MS. Enraged by the smuggler attack on his fellow, gunned the ship down without any warning. Only after seeing flames and explosion erupted from the cargo hull, the Zaku did lose his interest in the ship and went away.

Badly wounded he was able to bandage his leaking space suit before fainted. He was floating in the debris before some Federation ships attracted by the explosion passed nearby. Although his white suit in the blackened debris was easily recognize, he was found merely by lucky just before his oxygen reserve depleted. His second encounter with the Zeon deeply affected him, not only he lost his dearly friends and home, but he almost lost his own life. He was recovered from injuries while the ship was still on a patrol mission. After a while, he requested permission to attend any military training as to make himself useful if the ship entered combat situation. He didn’t stop at that, when the ship joined the remnants of the main Fleet he enlisted in the military services.

His background as a pilot trainee helped him a lot in his entrance and luckily his venture into a smuggling operation was not recorded. Johnny received military training for Saberfish and latter transferred to the newly introduced Earth Federation Mobile Suit. He finished the MS training in October 0079 and he participated in the Battle of Solomon and latter in A Baoa Qu. Although clumsy in his first sortie, he proved to be a resourceful character for his team. He acquired leadership ability during this harsh time. He stayed in the EFSF after OYW, during the 0083 crisis he was stationed at Luna II base and received no deployment order.

When the Titans faction was declared, he stayed as Federation Officer until he found out Titans twisted concept and brutality toward the space colonist. Feeling his ideal and efforts betrayed he quitted the EFSF at UC 0085. Since then he can’t helped to do favors for the local resistance and latter he became acquainted with the new faction AEUG. Understanding the importance of AEUG and seeing many of his EF friends in the AEUG, he finally joined the AEUG.

Edit: Name and several other minor fixes.
Last edited by Lans on Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
jim98

Here's my Titans character...not overly original, but it seemed like the Titan side was missing a truly blind, fanatical zealot. I'm assuming he's an ensign and piloting a Hizack, right?

Name: Warren DeRossi

MS: RMS-106 Hizack

Appearance: 6’1 and Caucasian, closely-trimmed brown hair, blue eyes, no facial hair, and an average build (somewhere between 175-190 lbs.). Wears glasses and is otherwise fairly unremarkable.

History: Warren was born in North America, in Wichita, Kansas, on September 25th, U.C. 65. He was raised by his two parents for 18 uneventful years until the Operation Stardust tragedy in U.C. 83 changed his life forever. Warren’s hometown was completely wiped out by Operation Stardust, including all of his family and almost all of his friends and acquaintances, sparing only himself and a few of his high school classmates who were on an overseas school trip at the time.

Shortly after the tragedy, Warren signed up for training as a Mobile Suit pilot in the Earth Federation military, at first out of a desire for revenge against those that had destroyed his former life. However, his goals were soon refocused by the written propaganda of top military leader Jamitov Hymem, released shortly after the founding of the Titans and given to Warren at the beginning of his training. The works deeply moved Warren, and convinced him that he had an important destiny: to become a Titan, and defend the Earth against the treacherous, genocidal spacenoids. Wrapped up in his own romantic vision of heroism and chivalric glory, Warren became an ardent zealot for Hymem’s cause.

In U.C. 0086, Warren completed his training with the Earth forces shortly before the outbreak of the Gryps War, graduating as one of the top pilots in his training class. Deployed in South Asia as part of a Federation patrol unit, Warren distinguished himself in several skirmishes with the anti-Titan group Karaba, destroying three GM II’s and capturing a fourth over the course of several battles. Shortly after the Titan capture of Von Braun on August 13, 0087, Warren was recommended and accepted as a replacement pilot by the Titans both for his skills as a pilot and his ideological purity, finally fulfilling his lifelong dream.

Personality and Piloting Ability: Warren is the quintessential zealot, intensely invested in his own idealistic view of the Titans. While not cruel or ruthless by nature, he is willing to do just about anything, no matter how horrific, if he believes it furthers the Titan cause. He is also obsessed with military ritual and procedure, and earned special praise during his days with the Federation for his continual adherence to the military code and his willingness to follow orders. He is usually a quiet and unassuming person, although he can be unusually violent and vengeful if pushed too far.

As a pilot, Warren is a prototypical wingman, solid but not overly skilled in any major area, and at his best when working with a unit.
Xvlai

Name: Sven Haksson
Affiliation: Titan
Ms: RMS-106 Hizack
Physical appearance : 6’1, caucasian, neatly cut dirty blonde hair, no facial hair, slight build 150-160 lbs but strong, scar over his right eye.

History: Sven Haksson was born on Earth in North America in UC 0057, the youngest in a family of five, with two sisters and two brothers. His mother died giving birth to him. His father owned a business that produced space suites for the EFSF but was a business man turned politician in the Federation. As a child he was raised by his eldest sister as his father was usually off on one important matter or another. His father held him directly responsible for his mother’s death.

Sven was enrolled by his father in private schools with other earth born elite and passed with high marks. At the age of eighteen instead of entering the family business he joined up with the Earth Federation Army. He would go through basic in Europe and be deployed there. It was during this time that many of his “earth born elite” preconceptions were broken due to serving with men and women from different backgrounds. During the One Year War he served as a driver in a Type-61 tank and fought in numerous skirmishes, and would eventually take part in Operation Odessa where the tank he was serving in managed to destroy four Magella Attacks. This is where he got his scar, during the assault on the last defensive line his Tank was hit and the crew was forced to bail out. While running away he looked back to see if his crewmembers made it and got a piece of shrapnel across his forehead.

After Odessa he would put forward a transfer into the EFSF hoping to pilot one of the new mobile suits, instead he found himself in a pilot of a RB-79C Ball. He would pilot his ball in the Battle of Solomon and destroy his first Zaku II. He also was in the final push and battle at A Baoa Qu and managed to destroy two more Zaku II’s in the assault, after the battle he was recalled to Earth. His father who had at first not cared he had joined up had used his influence to pull him back to the safety of earth when his eldest son had died during the final weeks of war, as he had been on a business trip to Side 6 the ship he was on was destroyed. He would leave the EFSF after the war and would work in his father’s company. The events of Operation Stardust would change this though, on a business trip to Europe his last brother would be killed due to the colony drop. His father after the death of all but his last son and daughters would become a supporter in the Dakar Assembly for the Titans.

Sven would reenlist in UC 0084 directly with the Titans; his father’s influence allowed him to join up with Mobile Suits. Due to his combat experience time in a Ball he went through accelerated training and quickly mastered the Mobile Suit. Since then he was been serving in numerous positions with little to no combat due to his father trying to keep his son safe. When his eldest sister was killed by what the authorities believed to be an AEUG affiliated terrorist attack his father relented and allowed him to transfer to a combat position. Sven feels spacenoids need to be treated fairly and equally he would rather win their minds then oppress them, but if they are at all affiliated with the AEUG, no mercy must be given.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Name: Jeriden Kai
MS: MSA-003 Nemo
Physical appearance : 6’1, Caucasian, short, wavy dark-brown hair, green eyes, broad shoulders

Jeriden Kai was a police officer on one of the colonies and was damn good at it as well. He graduated with honors from the police academy and was offered his choice of postings. He was always fascinated by MS though and often read stories about the great battles of the One Year War. By the time he was old enough to join however, the wars were largely over and even when he graduated in UC 0083, the Operation Stardust flare-up didn't last long enough for the military to start drafting.
Becoming a police officer in 0083 would prove to be troublesome for Jeriden as he had to contend with the newly formed Titans organization from the beginning. As the years passed, Officer Kai found himself increasignly in the situation of having to turn a case over to the Titans officers, usually without any given explanation. It also didn't help that Kai and the local Titans/Federal Forces liaison officer didn't get along from the start. These incidents began to steadily increase especially after the hushed-up 30 Bunch incident in 0085.
Things came to a head in 0087 as the Titans/AEUG conflict began to reach it's peak. Jeriden actually caught a bunch of Titans executing some peaceful, if raucous, colonial dissedents. When Jeriden and his partner attempted to intervene, the Titans turned on them, killing Jeriden's partner and causing him to flee for his life. Despite outrunning the Titans several times, Jeriden was eventually caught and arrested. He was transported to the local military base for "questioning." He probably would have become yet another victim of the Titans' brutality, had fate not intervened. Some EX-AEUG rebels attacked the base with bombs. In the smoke and confusion, Jeriden made a bid for freedom, escaping his captors and then hijacking a freighter full of MS parts. He eventually found his way to the AEUG on the moon.
Jeriden has a a pilot's determination and cockiness but he is also humble enough to know that he's a rookie and isn't up to playing with the big boys... yet.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
ScornMandark

Assignment: Secret...

Name: Rem Banner
Affiliation: Anaheim Electronics
MS: None

Physical appearance : 5'11", Caucasian, 225 lbs, Mostly in shape =) Large frame, somewhat muscular, just not as tall as he had hoped.
Curly brown hair tied back in a ponytail partway down his back, Brown eyes. Wears his Anaheim jacket over a work shirt and jeans, black (scuffed) steel toed boots.

Rem joined up with AE straight out of college. All he ever wanted to do was make mobile suits and make them work. Growing up on Side 1, he was in High school during the OYW. From the first picture of the Zaku to the rollout of the GM, he soaked it up and knew what he was going to do with his life. Working for AE for the last several years, Rem has grown to be quite familiar with the inner workings of Mobile Suits, although his focus and speciality is more in the electrical and computer systems of the Suits.

Laid back but dedicated to his work, he doesn't have much of a social life. Most girls quickly realized that they took a back seat to his work and left. Rem has flown a number of simulations, but they were mostly to check programming for bugs and to perform Failure Mode Effect Analyses (FMEA) on circuitry. More than once his colleagues have found him asleep in the simulator, a bug list in one hand and his laptop still on.

His family is mostly intact, but he hasn't spoken to his brother in years due to a falling out in college.

EDITs: Gah the typos...