O’Malley’s: Gundam Fighter’s welcome (Bar thread)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Cardi Doorl

OOC: You underestimate just how far in his delusional fantasy world Fernando truly is ;)

IC:
As a matter of fact, Fernando hadn't, in spite of poor Sancho's best efforts, been paying much attention to current events. He recognized the name "Dieter Mayers", as Sancho constantly went over all known information regarding all opponents, but "Zedrich Zeppelin" rang no bells.

But Chase's last sentence struck a chord in Fernando.

"She's tied to this Zeppelin?" he blurted, "In that case, what you are doing is even more heinous than I thought! You're trying to take this maiden away while her very chaperon sits just across the room from her! If that man is indeed her guardian, then she should remain near him whenever in public. Please, señor, consider the young lady's honor!"

Now he turned to address Cheoco-chan and gave a little bow before murmuring softly, "Mi señorita, let us go back to your proper accompaniement, shall we? I am certain this Chinaman meant no malice and was certainly just being careless. Leaving alone with him, however, is most unbecoming of a maiden so lovely, and the cruel-hearted individuals would most certainly whisper the most foul rumors. I am certain you are a pure-hearted maiden, but most people are quick to judge and will assume you partook in immoral acts even if you refuse such evils. It is much better if you remain with your guardian to prevent such damage to your honor and reputation. I implore you, mi señorita; there is little I hate more than to see a lovely maiden's honor sullied."
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
EZero8

--Chase Lee--
--Neo China--

Chase facepalmed in response to Fernando's plea. If he wasnt in such a situation as he was in right now, he would've laughed his ass off. What kind of f***ed up world did that Spaniard live in? All of this talk about a "maiden's honor" really made Fernando appear like a literal wackjob. This is the Future Century... not in some way-off calandar when chivalry and romantic stuff was still practiced.

In the end, Chase pretty much gave up trying to convince Fernando that he meant well. Apparently the Spaniard was a racist against the Chinese by his obvious use of the term "Chinaman," or at least some paranoid guy thinking that every male besides him was an evil adulturer.

"Guess I'll have to leave it to the Vatican pretty bo-- girl? No boy. Wait... ugh... that person to take care of Cheoco..." Chase thought before walking over to Michael.

"Take care of Cheoco eh? I'm counting on you..." he whispered to the Michael, making note of the Germans. Without waiting for an answer, he went over and put a shoulder on Cheoco and said, "I guess I'll see you around."

OOC: Kinda moving Chase outta this little "storyline" in order to prep him for the next round.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
SNT1

OOC: Just a quick one, to keep continuity

--Neo Philippines--

The entry of the Spanish guy in a... costume made Alvin spit his drink in his laptop after overhearing his comments.

With the volume of the gundam fighters in the bar increasing, he can sense the tensions...something is going on with the Germans back there. So for now, it's best not to get involved, and Alvin quietly leaves the place.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Cardi Doorl

OOC: I'll throw in this last bit to finish up Fernando's involvement in this bit before stepping him out.

IC:
The Chinaman left, a sign Fernando took to mean he'd listened to reason and was off to think over his careless actions. Fernando didn't suspect the man of ill intentions - at least not after speaking with him - but merely presumed the man had either not been well-taught in the manners of courtship and courtesy, or had merely been careless and forgotten himself. In either case, Fernando took him to be an otherwise good man who'd merely slipped.

"Mi señorita," he murmured to Cheoco with another bow, "Perhaps now you should-"

"There you are!" came an annoyed shout from the other end of the room. Fernando glanced over to the source of the shout to find Sancho. "I can't take my eyes off you for one second, I swear!" continued the portly, swarthy little aide, "Come on, Juan, we have work to do."

Fernando straightened to full height and gave a polite smile. "My good Sancho, I was merely preserving a maiden's-"

"I don't care right now, Juan," groaned Sancho, "Let's just go."

Fernando turned to Cheoco-chan and said, "I must be off, mi señorita. Until we meet again." He took Cheoco's hand to kiss it, but, before he could do so, Sancho had him gripped around the waist and was dragging him out the door.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Gambit01

Beep beep beep!

Michael looked down in annoyance at the beeper, but it couldn't be helped; it was time for a fight. That's when Chase came to his side.
"Take care of Cheoco eh? I'm counting on you..."

Michael saw Cheoco being...annoyed, he supposed...by Fernando, who in turn was getting an earful of his own.

"Mrs. Ning, I'm going to have to ask you a favor, just as soon as I get back."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cheoco just looked back and forth from Fernando and Chase; every time she tried to interject on behalf of one, the other man responded. In fact, the only name she caught was...

"Zeddy? Zed's here?"

Even still, the conversation continued around her, with one thing leading to another.

And then she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Every Gundam fighter has some unique, almost superhuman ability that sets him apart from the rest of humanity, and distiguishes them from their competitors. For Michael, it was his speed.

Anyone not paying attention would have thought Michael was standing in front of Ning one second, and then the nex behind Cheoco.

"My my, you always find yourself in a hard spot, don't you Ceoco?" He said kindly.

With a gentle smile, he guided her over to Ning's table, where he smiled down at the older woman.

"Could you please keep her out of trouble? I have a match I need to get to."

With a reasuring smile down at a now thoroughly confused Cheoco, Michael rushed out of the bar, noticably sucking in a painful breath.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zedrich was completely unaware of what happened. He was too busy laughing at Dieter.

"'Backpfeifengesicht?' You wish, der Schwule. As for what I want, I'm a man of many desires; I want my mobile suit to be proven a success, I want my legacy as a designer intact, but mostly I want to know what Neo-Germany is up to, because quite frankly, I find it hard to believe that you would go through all this trouble just silence this der Greis to eliminate the competition one bomb at a time."
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Fritz Ashlyn

- Dieter Mayers - Neo Germany -

"'Backpfeifengesicht?' You wish, der Schwule. As for what I want, I'm a man of many desires; I want my mobile suit to be proven a success, I want my legacy as a designer intact, but mostly I want to know what Neo-Germany is up to, because quite frankly, I find it hard to believe that you would go through all this trouble just silence this der Greis to eliminate the competition one bomb at a time."

Dieter chuckled and responded, "Your Gundam is Mist. I only regret I didn't get to prove it to the world during the tournament. Your legacy is that of a traitor. Our government isn't your biggest fan at the moment. And finally," he said, his voice lowering to a threatening hiss, "when you find out what we're up to it'll be the last thing you'll ever know,".

He drained the intact glass that sat in front of him and threatened, "If you want to try me in public, then be my guest,". He gestured out at the fighters present, "Without their Gundams to rely on as a crutch, I'm the strongest man here,".
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Gambit01

"Yes, my Gundam is Mist," Zedrich drawled, "That's why you've made it such a high priority to destroy it, even at the risk of open warfare, Dummkopf. It's nice to see your still making excuses for your failures, Raufbold; from what I've seen of your fights, it's about the only thing you're good at. 'Without their Gundams as crutches' indeed! Is that why your a Einfaltspinsel when it comes to using yours, then? You're afraid of becoming a Krüppel."

A waiter finally approached Zedrich, offering him a beverage.

"Danke. He's paying," he added, pointing to Dieter with his cup. As the waiter left, Zedrich just looked at his cup.

"You sabatoged my Gundam and got us disqualified, the least you can do is buy me a drink.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Ziryab

"Boys...," Ning shook her head to the confused looking Cheoco-Chan. Unable to supress a smirk. Setting her right elbow on the table and resting her jaw against the fist.

"At the rate they're going, it could do you some good to tell them you're still a minor," almost shaking her head again. Then time at the buxom, violet haired girl herself.

Let's see, she began calculating in her head as she reached for a tea egg. The twice hard-boiled egg, cracked after the first boiling to soak in the tea and other flavouring ending with a brown 'n white marble looking pattern.

There was the fellow "country man"--in the since they were both Chinese--Chase Lee who was trying to walk off with Cheoco to...? (She grinned) A hotel room maybe? Then we have the naive and even blind Michael who though sincerity of protecting her could also have his own leanings and urges towards the girl. And then there was... well his voice sounded like those Spanish accents portrayed in some of the American action movies--so he could be the fighter from Neo-Spain.

Yet, out of the three she couldn't help but feel that the spainards efforts were truely geniune seeming. Though whether or not his mind was wholey a part of reality was another matter in itself.

Holding out her palm, Ning held out the egg place within it to Cheoco-Chan. "Tea egg, honey pot?" Kind-hearted in tone but no less a slight against the girl.

((Just caught sight of the third round bar thread. Reposting this there.))
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
Fritz Ashlyn

- Dieter Mayers - Neo Germany -

Dieter laughed aloud and said in a voice quiet enough that only Zedrich would hear, "You think that bomb was intended for the Gundam?".

A waiter approached and sat down a beer in front of Zedrich. "Danke. He's paying," the traitor said, gesturing to Dieter. As the waiter left, he added, "You sabatoged my Gundam and got us disqualified, the least you can do is buy me a drink."

Dieter's eyes narrowed to slits. "Nein," he said, "I can do more than that."

He leaned back in the booth and put his hands on the table, palms down. "Don't tempt me. One of us is going to leave now, and I was here first."
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!