Corsair's Gambit: Discussion Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Ascension

"Posts are nonexistant, Captain!"

"Fire the reply button, Lieutenant! We'll show those blasted Klingons a post to remember!"
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Recon 5

Just great. With such an interesting and random first post no one will bother to look at the previous page and see the point I was trying to make :( . Thanks Ascension.
Ascension

Anytime, man, anytime.
Psyden

And who is to say that Jo wasn't in there to begin with? I am sure there are very few, if any people who'd recognize her as James' back-pilot/tac officer.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
SNT1

I gotta say that the O'Malley's Bar is pretty much the default spot for most of the characters, so much that if said character wasn't in a specified place, he or she is most likely in the 7th-floor bar.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Ziryab

-.o

Sorry 'bout that. Skimmed through the posts and hurried to type mine before driving off to work. I'll edit that to where she pegged him as another foreign fighter at the least.

And has Tao's profile been put in the roster thread of is it still buried somewhere in this thread?
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
Recon 5

I think its still buried in this thread somewhere :?. Still, at this point its still quite alright for you to consider him a cheap Master Asia knockoff, with all the same flaws and nowhere near as much skill or power (he's still pretty dangerous, mind you- Alexandre knows that XD ).
Ascension

It's Alexander vs. Moira for the right of representing Neo-Scotland! Place yer bets now!
Wingnut

As one of Scottish ancestry I can't pass this up. $5 on Moira winning the fight, but somehow, Alexander is still the representative in the end.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wedge14

Guys you're running out of time. Get those wishlists in sooner rather then later. (You won't be able to submit anymore passed monday.)
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
SNT1

Fine, I'll add some more to my Gundams just to cover everyone else's
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Ziryab

Recon,

Any particular way you want this to play out while Ning succumbs to "martial arts movie" mode? At the moment though, I'm thinking of Ning plucking the chair out of the air with her leg then immediately sitting in it. *chuckles*

And where did all those would-be heroes and rowdy kids run off to? We have the makings of a possible brawl bar that could play background and foreground to Ning and Tao's duel. :P

Recon 5

Well, since I was the one who started the legwork, its your call. Although I do know that Ning will have to come out of this without any debilitating injuries (except in the unlikely case that you personally want to replace her), how much fun you want to want to have is entirely up to you.

To make it simpler, though, I have two broad paths for you: straight fight or fun fight. Your choice.

As for the heroes and rowdy kids, well, I got tired of waiting for them to respond :D. Also, I wasn't quite ready to wait until there were half a dozen projectiles suspended in mid- flight towards Tao before I made my move...

It would be fun, though, for our two fighters to stun the 'audience' speechless with their martial dance, although I doubt that they would be willing to just sit and watch.
Fritz Ashlyn

Recon 5 wrote:It would be fun, though, for our two fighters to stun the 'audience' speechless with their martial dance, although I doubt that they would be willing to just sit and watch.
A couple of Orientalen flailing around at each other wouldn't be enough to render Dieter speechless if he were there. Actually everyone inside is probably lucky he isn't.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Strike Zero

To CHASER and Artmaster:

I can imagine you're probably busy, but were you guys planning on finishing your fight sometime this year?

Just wondering since it's been close to a month since anybody last posted.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

Is there a time frame for the upgrade rulings? if not and there's work to do I'd like to offer my assistance in helping.
artmaster079

Strike Zero wrote:To CHASER and Artmaster:

I can imagine you're probably busy, but were you guys planning on finishing your fight sometime this year?

Just wondering since it's been close to a month since anybody last posted.

Hmm..yeah..more accurately, CHASER hasn't posted in a month....I think i'm gonna end it... it's starting to bother me now....
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**

Umm... Ziryab, did Ning throw her mug together with the drink? I've got two possible responses based on whether or not Tao has to deal with a solid object as well.
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE
Ziryab

Nah. Just the drink.

*give you a bucket of ice water to wake up the G-Gundam section*

Recon 5

Does Sean exist purely to be defeat himself with incompetence unless (A)someone else has a facepalm- worthy accident or (B)his sheer incompetence outmatches his opponent's skill? Not to insult you, ORegan, but I'm beginning to feel sorry for the poor guy...

Also, I predict that no posts will exist for this thread. I can do that because I'm just that good :D.
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE