RPG Voting Poll

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.

What should be the next RPG?

After Colony RPG (Gundam Wing Universe)
43%
Cosmic Era RPG (Gundam SEED Universe)
9%
Correct Century RPG (Turn A Gundam Universe)
3%
Future Century RPG (G Gundam Universe)
20%
Other Gundam RPG (Multi-Universe, New Universe)
20%
Non-Gundam General RPG
6%

Total votes: 35
mcred23

RPG Voting Poll

Alright folks, the Gundam X RPG is over and it is time to select a new RPG. You can see the choices, so simply vote for which universe you'd like the next RPG to be set in.

Please do not submit RPG ideas here. When a type of RPG has been chosen, we will then have a thread for RPG ideas.

This thread has no set end date, but it will most likely run for about 7-to-10 days, however, that is subject to change. If you have any questions, please direct them to me via PM.

And may the best Universe win!
Last edited by mcred23 on Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Bezerker

PLZ LORD LET IT BE G GUNDAM!!!
Good old Thundermuffin
LUNA: Shinn, try not to go all over-the-top this time.
TALIA: Shinn! Launch and go all over-the-top on Orb's ass!
SHINN: Yes, MAAM!
Fritz Ashlyn

G Gundam, eh? Well, if people actually participate, then my Gundam Geumjeongsan will have to make an appearance.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
EZero8

Wing all the way... I actually have ideas for that RPG. :roll:
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Gambit01

New Universe; that just sounds like too much fun to pass up.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Heretic

Gambit01 wrote:New Universe; that just sounds like too much fun to pass up.
If that one wins, many here probably know what I’m going to suggest. 8)

I’m personally for the Wing idea; I think it would be fun to play around with the aristocracy. With all the trappings, grand parties, politics, affairs, assassinations and all the twofaced backstabbing.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
The Big Zabowski

Well, even though I can not participate in this new RP since I might try to retry for the Zeta RPG (Of which I was told I could), I chose After Colony, with the original universe coming in a close second.

Reasons why include:

-I lost my "Gundam Virginity" to Wing, as did many of my fellow MAHQers..admit it guys, you know you liked it :wink:

-Many of the statements Heretic made served as a tie breaker

-I always wanted to see what I or anyone (Especially the Trinity) could do with a Leo

-And I just thought this could produce some comic relief in the form of said Trinity utilizing a Leo <_<

All in all, I think that the potential a well thought out RP in the AC era would make for a very good read, dare I say caliber of a UC RP?

Now, if only I WASN'T on RP probation -_-*
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Gambit01

Ah don't worry Big Z, the Trinary aren't pricks; you'll be out before you know it.

Will we actually get Gundams in a Wing RPG, though? 'Cause otherwise suits kinda suck.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
Fritz Ashlyn

The Big Zabowski wrote:-I always wanted to see what I or anyone (Especially the Trinity) could do with a Leo

-And I just thought this could produce some comic relief in the form of said Trinity utilizing a Leo <_<
Holy crap, not only did I vote for Wing, but you have me figured out without my having said anything!
Gambit01 wrote:Ah don't worry Big Z, the Trinary aren't pricks; you'll be out before you know it.

Will we actually get Gundams in a Wing RPG, though? 'Cause otherwise suits kinda suck.
"Out before you know it" made me think of "Wavin' to the Pope, boss,". And I laughed. And correct, we aren't pricks. Just get back on track and you're off probation.

As for Gundams, it depends on which idea is selected after Wing wins. :P

...but I do want to yell "IT'S A GUNDAM!!!" at least once...

EDIT: As a side note, Zabowski, your probation notice has been updated in the official thread.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Ascension

*Gets on knees and pleads*

Please, please, ohhhhhhhhhh PLEEEEEEZE let it be G-Gundam. The most fun I've ever had in a Gundam RPG was in a G-Gundam RPG years ago, and I've been looking for a good one to play in ever since.

I'd like to bring my Neo Russia Czar Gundam out of retirement... I think I still have the stats and primitive fanart doodles lying around somewhere...

EDIT: A few arguments in favor of my stance! One, speaking of "Gundam virginity," G-Gundam was, strangely enough, my introduction to Gundam as a whole... Two, it has campy super robot FUN! Three, everybody gets a Gundam, so no worries about people pleading to get one of a limited number or complaining about not having them in the RPG at all. Four, everyone's creativity can really shine, since the Gundams can have crazyinsane armaments and incredibly quirky pilots.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
EZero8

Uhhh, right. I just dont get how we would determine how much damage we do to each other and who will make the fights. I'm sure that with the slow pace the RPG community has been going through, the frequent posters would begin calling hits like madmen depending on how overly super our mobile fighters would be...
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Ascension

Bah, the details can be worked out later!

If anything, I'd say that it'd stand a good chance to breathe some life back into our RPG community. Posting seems to peak during battles, and a G-Gundam RPG would be a perfect environment for almost constant fighting. A higher post frequency would, in turn, remove the hit-calling problems.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Heretic

The Big Zabowski wrote:-Many of the statements Heretic made served as a tie breaker
Was it the affairs or the twofaced backstabbing?

Or was it just the fear of letting me have the opportunity to create another “character party with a twist”?

I have the sudden craving to finish my Custom Leo Franken. And make flight worthy Aries.
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Fritz Ashlyn

Ascension wrote:Bah, the details can be worked out later!

If anything, I'd say that it'd stand a good chance to breathe some life back into our RPG community. Posting seems to peak during battles, and a G-Gundam RPG would be a perfect environment for almost constant fighting. A higher post frequency would, in turn, remove the hit-calling problems.
Yeah, I really want the RPG Section to shift to a "quantity over quality" policy. :P

That, and I can just see myself getting into matches with people who don't take hits; either that or it will be like the last one that lasted about two weeks. Everyone made HUGELY overpowered Gundams, even for G, exept for a couple of us and then nobody really participated.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

EZero8

Heretic wrote:I have the sudden craving to finish my Custom Leo Franken. And make flight worthy Aries.
Gah... now that you mention it, I wanna make a custom Leo too. But first, I need a Taurus. :twisted:
mcred23

Alright kids, no need to spam this thread off topic. 8)

(Man... we REALLY need that Yazan Drool emoticon!)
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Fritz Ashlyn

Well, I put in a request, but haven't received a reply: **Yazan Drool**
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Cardi Doorl

I've been fighting for a new G Gundam RPG for a while now, and I'm still doing so! :D
Ortega wrote:That, and I can just see myself getting into matches with people who don't take hits; either that or it will be like the last one that lasted about two weeks. Everyone made HUGELY overpowered Gundams, even for G, exept for a couple of us and then nobody really participated.
Ah, see what happens when you were absent for long stretches back in the Old Boards (you have to be big enough a loser to stick around constantly, like me! :wink: )? That wasn't the last G Gundam RPG - the last was the 2nd Gundam Fight RPG, set in early FC and actually had limits on what you can make. People had rather reasonable Gundams (for G Gundam, that is) and actually RPed their fights very responsibly. It can be done, I tell ya!
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Bezerker

If it is turns out to be the Wing Century i would like to ask if i could customized the White Fangs Virgo II so it could have a pilot...or the original Virgo would be cool. I love the way those 2 suits look but i wish they werent MD's
Good old Thundermuffin
LUNA: Shinn, try not to go all over-the-top this time.
TALIA: Shinn! Launch and go all over-the-top on Orb's ass!
SHINN: Yes, MAAM!
Revan Vrake

I'm guessing the After Colony is going to be the RPG of choice.
As for Gundams in it...bleh...give me the OZ-16MSX-D Scorpio and get out of my way :twisted: