EP.3 No Ordinary Rebellion

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Rob DS Zeta

Re: EP.3 No Ordinary Rebellion

Celeste looked at 'Fira' with a large amount of unexpected and unwanted deadpan as the girl explained her purpose. It seemed that Aquean, in what was quickly becoming classic Aquean style, had jumped the metaphorical gun and acquired one of the King's little ninjas for the unit's use.

"Uuuhh..." Celeste mumbled as she weakly met the salute, her eyes bouncing semi-nervously around the room. "Great... Do you need anything?"

Little did Cel want Fira to know, clutched in her hand behind the back of her chair was a bottle of ron añejo. The last thing she wanted was someone as unnecessarily prestigious as this girl to see her openly drinking (and not exactly being light about it, at that). She was probably already somewhat red in the cheeks with buzz, and now she had a wild card in the room with her.
*insert witty eyecatch here*
SNT1

-Fira-

"Need? No, not exactly. Just point me to the bad guy and I shoot!" Fira says with some interest and mischief, clutching the barrel of one of her holstered shotguns. "But this is just a one-time deal! You still have to lead your guys, I'm just a backup." She notes once more.

For her part, Fira didn't exactly look bothered or even reacted at Celeste's drinking, as if she didn't even see it, so it wasn't anything to worry about. She also seems content in just 'tagging along' as opposed to other Imperial Elites who is rumored to like to take charge (and some ARE in charge as Empire prepares for war in space)

-Sharaf-

Sharaf walks back in after two knocks in Celeste's temp office and salutes again. Obviously he wasn't fazed with Fira's presence (considering he's the one who brought her here) and just acknowledged her presence. "Ah, glad you two met already. Major, when do we expect to strike back? I would assume we'll have enough intel in a few days so we should be able to attack within a week. But it's your call, Major..."

Had Sharaf had his way he would head with a handful on troops and Fira with him and bomb Barstow, like, now. But even with all his apparent underhanded tactics he would still like to gain -some- respect from Celeste, and all he can do is give her space to plan and restart a professional relationship healthy.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Rob DS Zeta

Celeste exhaled with frustration as Sharaf came in and, once again, pressed the notion of attacking Barstow. A sane Imperial officer's work was never done, it seemed.

"The more I think about it," Cel started as she discretely slid her rum out of sight. "The more attacking their stronghold sounds like a bad idea. They'll fight hardest in their home, and we don't need a siege for only a handful of mobile suits.

"So, if you ask me, we need to lure them out of their hole." she went on. "We have an information network, do we not? All it will take is some false intel down their line - something that they won't be able to pass up - and then, when they arrive at wherever, we pop up and bite them in the arse."

After announcing such a plan, Cel suddenly felt the need for another drink.

"You're a man of connections, Aquean," Cel told the man as she remembered their earlier conversation. "Did we not discuss this earlier? Surely a man of your talent can make this happen without too much effort."
*insert witty eyecatch here*
The Green Flame

"Clearly" he agreed as they arrived at the infirmary. Wiping such a small town from existence is just silly. And there was no guarantee they'd even get them all and risk rallying other like-minded groups into action.

"The unit I dealt with? Pilot aside, it was pretty fast but then again I suppose thats expected of a Flag. It was more modified for close-range combat though, had a massive stake mounted on each of its arms. Made my Leo's armor look like paper. Had a nice paint scheme too with a girl painted on its shoulder."

"As for the others, I got a glimpse of the Gundam. Its forearms had some vulcans mounted inside. The Kampfer well nothing really notable. It seemed like a standard hit and run set up. Bazookas, shotguns, and grenades. The usual stuff"
SNT1

-Sharaf-

"I didn't say anything of the sort right now, Major, you want to draw them out, that's your call. I'll follow your orders," Sharaf only shrugs, still sensing his superior's disdain against his ideas.

"I have my 'connections' alright, and once they find the perpetrators, it's up to you on how to fight them.... Ma'am... but I do need a timeframe once we find their base so I can get my 'other' folks ready..."
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Tangerine

- Calet -

One female presence somehow raised Calet’s awareness to the maximum. At first something of her uniform provoked her interest and then her walking habits and body language. She sensed her inner strength and took genuine interest in her. To Halphas she said, “I got to go, this one is important,” and parted with the man who seemed to preoccupied with his own thought.

Calet then tailed the young female to what looks like a make-shift office. She disappeared into the office and Calet stand outside half leaning to the wall waiting for the meeting inside to finish. Her augmented awareness means she didn’t need to be inside to hear the conversation between Celeste and Sharaf. Unfortunately she missed Fira’s introduction. But what Sharaf said piqued her interest.

Knocking the door briefly before entering the room she immediately reported to Celeste who she perceived as the de-facto leader. “Sorry for the interruption. I am Calet Caletta B. from Royal Institute of Technology. I’m here by the request of the military but so far I’m free to follow anyone’s order.”

Taking a little pause to let the introduction seeped in Calet then continued with her main subject, “You discussed earlier about attacking the rebel base. I’m more than happy to enlist, openly or covertly if need be. If you need someone to lure out the enemy my machine and I would be a good option.” That said Calet then switched her attention to Fira.

How many second will pass until she notices that I’m examining her? Is she truly what I thought she was?
SNT1

-Sharaf/Fira-

As Sharaf waited for his superior's (likely) sharp response another woman comes into the setting.

"There we go, we already have a volunteer, looks like your plans have a good foundation, Major!" Sharaf comments.

Fira on the other hand did not give much of a reaction to Celeste's plan as Sharaf did, but more reaction to Sharaf himself. And as Fira already don't care about a whole lot about anything, she ony notices Cale scanning her down, but gave no opinion about it with any action.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/