Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 pm 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 am
Posts: 71
"Hey, Fearless Leader, I borught you your Fla- SON OF A BITCH!"

The beams narrowly missed his right shoulder-mounted thruster, blackening the armor as they passed, and the machinegun bullets struck the ground all around Magnus, although the would have done a lot of ddamage had Magnus kept moving at his previous speed. Magnus moved forward a few more meters, and unhooked the Overflag from his extensional arrestors. Magnus began speaking to Sammy as he turned around and fired his large beam rifle at the oncoming Leos.

"Sorry, I ran into a freelancer out in the desert who tried to steal your Flag. I would have brought back the rest of your unit, but he had ECM that this MS isn't equipped to counter."

Magnus stood between Sammy and the team of five Leos, firing his beam rifle at them and aiming his railguns so he could use them as soon as the Leos got into range. This way, Sammy would be able to join the battle without getting shot at, which Magnus hoped would make up for him not being able to save all of her Overflag. Magnus tried to keep track of Sammy's position, so he could move to cover her if necessary.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:58 am 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
her brow furrowing at the deflection of the spkie, amy immediately cut the thrusters and her flag landed on the ground as the pile bunker spike retracted, a move that proved fortuitous as the upstart fired its beam cannons at point blank range, the beams flew over her mobile suit only barely missing, but the proximity of the shots was close enough to leave scorching on the wings of the upper flight pack, with them also curving slightly as the e-carbon was warped by the intense heat, to further annoy her 5 more contacts had been detected.

"you're begining to try my patience" amy replied tersely as she ignited the second plasma sword, slashing it horizontally across the leo cannons knees, firing up the thrusters she slid to the right and broke the first blade's contact with her opponents beam sabre, spinning around to behind the leo and firing the pile bunker on the left arm as she completed her maneuovre, aiming for the back of the leo's head.

"things are just about to be wrapped up, and i'm not getting paid for overtime, so I'll have to get rid of you another day." she pushed the throttle to its maximum setting, the flag rocketing up and away from the leo cannon before transforming and heading for the pack of leo's that had just arrived. the warping of the wings has affected aerodynamic performance, and lift charisteristics, but it appears to still be manageable.

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:43 am 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:27 am
Posts: 1401
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
-Erin ‘Siege’ Halphas-

The vulcan rounds weren’t going to pierce through the Kampher’s armor easy, but they might hit something important eventually. However, Siege had to cease his rain of bullets to deal with the left handed slash. Igniting the blade of his own sword the young Halphas meet the other saber, just as the vulcans started to fire barley missing the head.

“Resisting? You act like you and your trash are winning. You can never defeat a Halphas my dear, nor one as great as me.” Siege mocked with a wide smirk across his face. Not to get caught in the rest of the attack Siege pushed off with his saber against Kate’s and moved to the side of the Kampher firing off two more missiles at close range.

The CGUE DAC turned the blade off to conserve power and backed off firing the shield vulcan at the Kampher’s head and neck, where more weaker components should be located, along with weaker armor.

_________________
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 pm 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 535
-Vann-

"Of course I'm good, idiot," Vann smirked. As the smoke grenade landed between him and the Tallgeese, he scowled. The smoke began to surround the two of them. "Looks like you still train your soldiers like they're expendable, though..." He pulled the Gundam back a bit, Then braced himself. "So what other standard training maneuvers do you wanna pull?"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:37 pm 
Offline
Creepy Bishonen
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:39 am
Posts: 189
"I've got enough patience for the both of us" he responded with a wide grin as the Leo Cannon attempted to made a thruster aided jump to the side and into the air, pulling away from the Flag so he could get more distance before he was skewered by whatever else this lovely lady had in store for him.

As Benjamin made his maneuver, several things immediately came to him. The first was that he had indeed gotten the distance he so desired. The other was that his Leo suddenly had trouble standing up straight, as it suddenly stumbled backwards with a loud creak coming below. During his little dodge it seemed the right knee was all but on hacked through by the Flag's saber and the beam saber was punctured in half.

Glancing around for any sign of the Flag he finally found it some ways off into the sky, having a little trouble staying afloat but otherwise quite operable "Let's dance again some time miss!" he called out on an open channel, laughing all the while.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:28 pm 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Subsumed by the ELS
In an impressive display of maneuverability, Kate throws her machine into a handless cartwheel off to the side and out of the way of the missiles like a gymnast. She flares the thrusters hard before landing to kick-up a large cloud of dust and grit, to cover her as she draws the other saber before charging headlong out of cover towards Seige open throttle, in relative defiance of gravity. As she barrels towards him, his aim zeros in: chewing up her bitchin' paintjob and majorly denting what armor is on the dome of the helm before shearing off her command antenna in a hail of bullets and seriously fouling the right Vulcan, with a puff of smoke coming from the firing port. That all he gets though, then she's on top of him again with a near flying tackle.
Sweeping with the right saber, she tries to destroy the annoying Vulcan at the end of the shield and with the left she tries to sweep across the suit from (her) right to left (his left to right) at about cockpit height.
"Pride goeth before the fall," Kate responds to Siege's declaration calmly and resolutely the moment she's on the offensive inside his reach; Right as the light static and odd pixelation clears from her monitor following rattling the head section took in the previous lead storm. Finally, with a little grin to herself, she unleashes another surprise as the bazooka still on her back, now pointing oddly low, roughly at the DAC's right shoulder and thermal cannon mount behind it, fires at nearly point blank!

_________________
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:54 am 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
"ok, i'm sure that isn't standard equipment" amy pondred as she observed the Leo's from high altitude, focusing on the unit with a large cannon and backpack setup "i guess that one must be carrying one of the prototype weapons they're developing..." the radar blinked as it detected another imperial vehicle, this time a radio truck. the merc smiled to harself as her next course of action formed inside her head.

taking the flag into a dive, amy set the charge for the linear rifle at full, as she drew closer the flag transformed into mobile suit mode and landed with a collossal thud in the middle of the group of leo's, completely uncaring for the beam shots that were whizing past courtesy of magnus. Before the imperials could figure out what was happening and react accordingly she struck out with her laft arm at the nearest one, crushing the unfortunate pilot into a fine paste as the pile bunker impaled the leo through the cockpit hatch, the entire squad froze briefly, horrified at what just happened, the leo carrying the beam cannon was the first to react and swung the massive weapon to bear. with the scar on the mask flashing again, amy threw the leo she had disabled into the prototype wielding suit and dashed off, swiveling the flag on its own axis and firing the charged linear rfile shot at it.

the merc pilot didn't bother looking back to see if she hit it or not, concerned only with the radio truck she was speeding towards and her escape plan once the order is given.

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 am 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:27 am
Posts: 1401
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
-Erin ‘Siege’ Halphas-

The fast moving Kampher left Erin with little time to respond, as it kept up its lightning fast attacks. To save the vulcan Erin dipped the shield down further allowing the beam to impact the flat, cutting another line into the surface. Then he blocked the other saber with his sword locking the two suits for a moment. Kate’s surprise shot with the bazooka Siege couldn’t counter or avoid. The shot impacted the right shoulder and exploded violently. At that moment Siege fired the last two missiles, hoping to take advantage of the moment.

After the missiles left their launchers Siege backed off to inspect the damage. It was bad, but it wouldn’t take out the DAC. The right cannon was gone, and most of the shoulder armor was gone revealing the joint beneath for the arm itself. Frowning Siege looked back towards the Kampher, the CGUE’s mono-eye seeming to glare as well. Raising the left arm he fired the shield vulcan again at the head intending to finish that job, while at the same time firing the left cannon at the Kampher’s torso.

_________________
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:02 pm 
Offline
Mecha Flunky

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm
Posts: 18
Ganelon wasn't going to have any of that. Transforming with such a fancy move and then attacking his comrades was just something that the french noble wasn't going to let her off with without a scratch. Leading the Flag as it moved away, he fired shell after shell from his dober gun, explosive shells sure to put a damper in her escape plans.

"You damn rebels, thinking you can come here, attack us for your own gains, and run away without so much as a scratch like you're the invincible protagonists of some classic serial! I won't let you get away, I swear on the honor of my name, Ganelon Mennesson, I will kill you, for the people of the empire!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:54 pm 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 370
Location: over there
Cel rolled her eyes at the cocky jeers of the Gundam pilot. She was quickly growing tired of this. The base was burning, and their secret project likely was anything but a secret by now.

"You want standard training maneuvers?" she asked, training her Dober on him as she blew out the useless smoke with flashes from her thrusters. "Eat this, chuckle head."

She then started shooting with her rifle, making a silly little 'pew' sound with every shot.

Meanwhile Eric was sending his remaining Pardus missiles into one of the most recent reinforcement Leos.

"This is nuts! What am I doing out here?" he yelled as he watched the mobile turd lose a leg to the missiles. He then was forced to pivot to avoid heavy beam fire from another part of the field. All of these dodging maneuvers was taxing his energy supply. He probably only had about fifteen minutes before he'd have to make a break for it.

_________________
*insert witty eyecatch here*


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 pm 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
Amy rolled eyes as she tried to restrain herself from retaliating as the first dober cannon flew past, but that idea fell through as two more came dangerously close, growling to herself she twisted the flag around and returned fire with the linear rifle at the culprit "wait. your. turn!" she snarled on the open channel, wondering why everyone sought to interrupt her today

unfortunately one of the cannon rounds came too close to evade, forcing her to use the defence rod. as she brought it up, there was an explosion as the spinning rotor connected with the shell, showering the flag with shrapnel and sending it sprawling towards the ground.

fighting her machine every step of the way, amy was eventualy able to wrestle back control, landing the flag but making deep channels in the desert sand with the mobile suits legs, a pop up screen informed her of the damage. there were numerous punctures on the torso, one of the backpack thrusters had ingested shrapnel so the failsafes kicked in, shutting down the engine before even more damage could be done, all the servo's for the left arm were inoperable, and the defence rod had been bent beyond recognition, rendering it useless. damn, so much damage from a brief moment of recklessness.. she thought, while listening to the rant of the one that had shot at her.

"sounds like the pot is calling the kettle black. whats wrong, is it not fun anymore when someone uses your own methods against ya?" she taunted back at Ganelon, using the remaining thrusters to keep her moving away from the battlefield.

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:02 pm 
Offline
Mecha Flunky

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm
Posts: 18
Ganelon chased after the flag, not willing to let it go, making long jumps after it in his Leo, firing his Dober Gun in-front of its flight path.

"You damn Rebels, You're all the same! You fight against the empire that my family helped build for your own selfish reasons! What are you in it for, Money? Power? Or do you just fight for fun?" Ganelon responded to her, throwing a smoke grenade to cloud her path.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:38 pm 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 535
Vann lept out of the way of the shots, running circles around the Tallgeese and spraying harassment fire from the head vulcans. It shouldn't be able to do any serious damage, but it should at least put some pressure on the pilot.

Vann meanwhile, was getting some pressure from elsewhere. He switched to the Rebel channel. "Amy, we're gonna switch targets. I need to have a word with this mouthy f*cktard." Ganleon's bullsh*t had been stinking up the comms for a while now, and Vann had decided he was more interested giving the arrogant idiot an attitude adjustment...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:06 pm 
Offline
Creepy Bishonen
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:39 am
Posts: 189
"Well how about that, the guy actually managed to get a good hit in" he stated the obvious as Amy went spiraling towards the ground before managing to regain control. He would've preferred to bring her down himself however, then she'd have no choice but to accept his dinner proposal or be faced with execution. Rebellions were serious business in the Empire afterall "That doesn't count as extortion does it?" he wondered aloud when something caught his eye a little ways away from him.

Camera zooming in and focusing on what grabbed his attention, Benjamin was rather surprised. Out in the middle of a battle was some poor fellow Imperial, judging by the uniform anyway, stranded in a desert and in fact was actually alive.

Retrieving its Dobergun the Leo Cannon made a short walk towards the man and upon closer inspection discovered that while the man was alive, he seemed to be spilling his blood all over himself. How he got there was beyond him but he couldn't leave a fellow Imperial to bleed himself out like this.

Propping itself up with its Dobergun the Leo Cannon's cockpit opened as a zip line ran itself to the ground followed by Benjamin sliding down into the sand, emergency first aid kit in hand. Running over to the injured man he called out to make sure he was at least alive "Hey buddy you ok and/or alive?" he asked as he looked him over, noting the bullet wound in his side "No need to answer in that order of course"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:29 am
Posts: 4534
-Sammy-

"Dammit! Open the hell up you dumb &$^#!" Sammy cruses as she struggled to open the hatch of her Flag, courtesy of it being somehow damaged by that lone GM Spartan.

Magnus has done as good job as one Leo explodes fantastically after being shot by a beam rifle. By this time, ALL the remaining Leos have entered the battlefield and is within shooting range. A Leo decide to help its kind, backing up Ganelon and fired their standard machine guns at the Flag. One Leo still wants to mess with Magnus.

The last one... is further back than the others, and is holding a BIG HONKIN GUN with its own dedicated GENERATOR in its backpack! It's hard to visually confirm what it's doing, but it's aimed. It just needs a few moments before it shoots a blast that will sweep the most remote mecha from the base. "Gangway!" the pilot of said Leo shouts on their line, warning the four Leo, the Leo Cannon and the Tallgeese, as the Flag, Overflag, GuAIZ custom and Gundam are in direct line of fire!


RX-78 Real Gundam (2)
GiNN Assault Type (2)
Flag Poltergeist (1)
GuAIZ Custom (1)
Katefer

vs

Tallgeese
CGUE DAC
Acguy
Leo Cannon
Leo (Ganelon)
Leo
Leo
Leo (Vayeate pack/cannon)

Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo


edit - missed a hit and a kill

_________________
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/


Last edited by SNT1 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:00 am 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 am
Posts: 71
Magnus saw the Leo aiming the Vayeate's cannon at him, but knew that there was no way all of the rebels could get out of the way in time. Seeing this, Magnus fired all of his thrusters and shot toward the Leo, firing his railguns at a pair of basic Leos as he passed them, following that by levelling his massive beam rifle at the last Leo and firing repeatedly. This would drain one of his batteries fairly quickly, but it would also ensure that the Leo never managed to actually fire the monstrous cannon it was carrying.


Last edited by Adrikan on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:19 am 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
-Amy-

"well if you really must know, profit. dying for king and empire ain't my thing, plus unlike prententous c**tbags like you i have bills to pay." Amy sneered as Ganelon charged at her before briefly pulling back on the throttle, turning about and charging back at him through the smoke cloud "and why should i give two sh*ts about you, your family or your establishment? afterall empires come and go." as she prepped her one usable arm for melee with the pile bunker she heard vann request to engage Ganelon

"sure knock yourself out, i was getting sick of his nonsense anyway, just let me take one last swing at him." she told the gundam pilot as she exited the smoke cloud, blasting at Ganelon with the 30mm chest vulcan and the linear rifle as she closed the distance, unfortunately two more leos opened fire at her, shredding the entire right leg into nothing and forcing her to veer wide of her target, as she again found herself wrestling the controls to retain some stability in the midst of this she saw the vayaete cannon armed leo move into a firing postion. oh you have got to be kidding me.


-Jorhan-

a single groan being his response to Benjamins query, Jorhan dragged himself to a sitting position "do i look like i'm ok?" he replied tersely, carefuly looking around for any sign of the semi, "dammit, where are they?" he suddenly grabbed bejamin by the collar "listen and listen good, those rebels...they stole the plans for Mercurius and Vayeate, they cannot be allowed to escape at any cost, you hear me?!"

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:44 am 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 370
Location: over there
Cel heard the outcry of warning. Dodging a few more shots from the Gundam, she decided to it was about time to leave.

"See ya later!" she called before blasting off into the air to avoid the Vayeate's incoming bad@ssery.

Eric, meanwhile saw the Leo with a massive shoulder d!&% aiming toward pretty much the rest of the Firebranders.

"Holy sh!t! Everybody! Evade! E-f#ckin'-vade!" he called out as fast as he could, praying that everyone was listening. Meanwhile, he moved down towards the Leo so that he could lock onto it. "I'll turn this thing into-"

Eric was cut off by an alarm on his console. "What the-?!" He looked down and saw that it was his firing controls and lock-on computer. He had seen these warnings before. They were malfunctioning, and he was no longer able to shoot.

"F#ck!" he cursed his luck. He was too far out to score a sword hit before the thing fired... unless it was just an extremely slow charging cannon, which would be great.

_________________
*insert witty eyecatch here*


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:58 pm 
Offline
Creepy Bishonen
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:39 am
Posts: 189
'So that's what this was all about' he thought to himself as Jorhan explained the situation, getting rather irritated. He'd take care of that as soon as possible but Jorhan needed medical attention first "Hey no worries, we're practically swarming all over them right now" he answered as he hoisted up Jorhan and started hobbling him over to the Leo Cannon.

"But let's get you patched up first alright? You don't look too good right now" he pointed out as they took the zipline back up to the cockpit. Fastening himself into the seat, Benjamin just caught the end of the warning message. Seemed like one of the test machines was ready to unleash hell.

"It's a bit cramped but I'm sure you'll manage right?" he asked as the Leo stood up and made a jump out of the cannon's firing line "And it'll be a bumpy ride but you can patch yourself up too"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:10 pm 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Subsumed by the ELS
Kate pushed hard off the Imperial machine as the missiles fired, just barely keeping ahead of them at her current thrust. One tracked off in a weird direction, likely as a result of the position of the leg when it fired, but the other pointed unerringly at her suit and kept on coming. She thumbed the Vulcan's again on instinct, causing a short and small back-blast that cooked off the rest of the ammo in the right Vulcan's magazine. The side of the head blew out and the monoeye died.
Kate, now blind in a dark cockpit, couldn't see it, but the left Vulcan had hit home, causing a premature detonation of the missile and showering her suit with shrapnel, some hitting the exposed engine on the right leg and cutting thrust as the engine sputtered and died. The Katefer, still traveling backwards at high speed, dropped about a meter in the jarring explosion and hitting the earth with the heel of the suit, tripped and tumbled backwards, ass over teakettle, and kicking up a huge cloud of dust as Kate desperately tried to correct blind. The shots from the Vulcan went high and energy beam from Seige passed overhead, scorching the paint as it went by.
She and friction finally managed to bring her suit to a stop and the secondary cameras came on as she took stock. The suit was on its 'stomach' facing Seige, but she couldn't know that, too much dust was in the way. The head was an absolute mess, the main vernier for the right leg was out and their was slight perforation damage to the leg in general too. Some lower secondary cameras were also unresponsive, leaving a hole or two in her vision. She had lost her right Saber somewhere along the way as well. "Crap," Kate said to herself twisting her neck to try to remove the feeling of whiplash she had suffered and reached back, grabbing her MMP-80 Machinegun from it's rack as she stood her suit up and waited like a patient hunter for the dust to clear or the enemy to give themselves away.

_________________
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: