Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:03 am 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 370
Location: over there
Cel dodged around more of the Gundam's beam shots. She had actually managed to land a hit on the fumbling mech, but, as expected of a Gundam, the armor was tougher than an average Leo.

"You might be in that Gundam," she mocked the pilot as she boosted around the pink plasma. "But the mobile suit doesn't make the pilot!"

Once her spin was complete, she boosted upwards to get above the Gundam. The Tallgeese's saber held high, she charged downward with the intent of removing the black mobile suit's rifle arm.

_________________
*insert witty eyecatch here*


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:19 am 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:27 am
Posts: 1400
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
-Erin ‘Siege’ Halphas-

When Kate shot the round Siege’s CGUE immediately jumped to the left to avoid the round. As the mobile suit moved sideways it raised the shield and fired the gun hidden there, along with the standard machine gun, trying to hit the zigzagging Kampher in crossfire. Now with both the beam rifles sufficiently cooled off Siege raised them and fired over the flurries of shells in case Kate tried to jump the gunfire.

“Hmph, you may be fast rebel, but against Halphas the Siege you will be overwhelmed.”

As Siege spoke, and fired, the CGUE started to back pedal. Getting away from the advancing suit and keeping this a gunfight was important as the Kampher had the advantage up close. As the CGUE backed up though, it also began strafing to make it more difficult to hit with return fire. The ZAFT suit’s mono-eye watched the purple machine with red intensity.

_________________
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:57 am 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:29 am
Posts: 4536
-Sammy-

She didn't get enough time to react as gunshots were felt banging through the cabin of the truck. She freezes to lie down on the cabin and duck any more fire, but the next few moments of silence causes her to cock her own gun. She kicks the passenger door, then pushes the driver's door, opening both. She gave a two second headstart until she gets up inside the cabin, jumps out of the passenger's door and fires two shots at a stowaway Kate mentioned.

In quick succession she runs around the front of truck ducked, and goes back to the driver's side, using the driver side door as cover. She has to somehow get rid of this guy, because from what she's heard, her Flag ain't doing so well.

-Jim-

Situation is dire for Jim as he finds himself outgunned 2-to-1. The railgun shots were easy to spot as it was coming from a mobile suit doing a frontal charge attack. His particles keeps spreading so as anyone got closer it didn't help their sensors to recover. Using footwork he goes Jim sidesteps to the left, narrowly missing the blasts from the railguns. However his movements get him nailed by the flag, with a linear rifle, shooting his left shoulder armor with partial impact, sending him off-balance.

As if on reflex, Jim deploys his own smoke discharger, once he recovered from his quick stumble, using one charge and quickly blankets his area with thick smoke and turns it into a visual abyss. Now, he can still see the GuAIZ charging through is IR sensors but then its pilot would be heading into both sensor AND visual obscurity. With an already damaged mecha, Jim senses the uphill battle and tries to salvage what he can without sacrificing himself. He fires his minigun into the GuAIZ's path, blasting his path with solid shell fire. Jim would find himself constantly moving around the blanketed area as he followed the GuAIZ's movements before attempting to ripoff the Overflag's arm off the uniit (salvaging what he can!)

_________________
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/


Last edited by SNT1 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:14 am 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 am
Posts: 71
Magnus saw the GM discharge it's smoke canisters, so he expected the mobile suit who fired them either to run away, or have sensors which could see through the smokescreen. He instantly decided to retreat to an area with greater visibility, so the GM's sensors would be less effective. As he retreated, the GM let loose a burst of minigun shells. Most of them missed because of the GuAIZ' swift retreat, but a few hit the GuAIZ in it's thick frontal armor, leaving several shallow divots in the heavy metal plate. Magnus cursed as his mobile suit was rocked by the repeated, local impacts. Quickly deciding that he would have to hold nothing back, Magnus began using his extensional arrestors in addition to his thrusters to gain extra mobility.

'I just need to hold him off for a little while longer, so Amy can get the Overflag back to Sammy.'

Falling back on his extensive combat experience, Magnus began judging the distance the GM was away from him by observing the spread of it's minigun, As the GM continued to fire on him, Magnus beat a slow but steady retreat out of the thickest part of the cloud.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:27 pm 
Offline
Creepy Bishonen
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:39 am
Posts: 201
Still on the approach the Leo Cannon suddenly stumbled when a pair of high explosive rounds impacted in front of it, throwing up dust and debris. Slightly disoriented, Benjamin's heart skipped a beat when the dust was blown away to reveal a Kampfer that was getting ready to do more than intrude his personal space.

At least that was what would've happened if it wasn't for a pair of beams suddenly forcing it away, prolonging his life for who knows how long. The newcomer proclaiming a challenge to the Kampfer, Benjamin grinned "Thanks for the save!" he called back to Siege before turning towards the Flag that had sadly not run itself into his beams.

Why couldn't problems just solve themselves?

Staring down the Flag, the Leo Cannon opened fire with its Dobergun as its target began making an attack run. Firing a few shells Benjamin discarded the weapon and raised its shield before drawing the beam saber, ready to duel the more nimble machine.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:58 pm 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
-amy-

advancing on the leo cannon, Amy focused on her target, giving a frown as it tried a 2nd time to attack her with its' dobergun, she weaved around the first two shots, and ducked under the third, its only when the fourth shot was fired that she decided to mix things up a little

in a flash the Flag's legs kicked out and the arms extended, the entire machine flying up as it transformed and letting the fourth shot sail beneath it, amy grited her teeth as she endured the intense G forces, an unavoidable byproduct of pulling off the 'Graham special', she then brought the linear rifle to bear on the leo cannon and pulled the trigger, letting off 3 rounds before placing the rifle on the retractable dock on the side of the leg as she continued her advance.

"you're punching above your weight, greenhorn." she calmly told the pilot while preparing the pile bunkers and charging the plasma blades, her voice booming through the flags external speakers as it rapidly closed the distance. and now you're going to pay for your mistake. she mentally added.

-jorhan-

Inventive. jorhan thought as both doors on the truck cab opened simultaneously, he knew he had a small window of opportunity and raised his gun when he saw movement in the cabin, however the firebrand rebel was a fraction too quick, diving out the passenger door and firing two shots at him

"Argh!" white hot pain registered as one the bullets passed through the left side of his lower torso, sending him sprawing backwards onto the ground, the sand stained with blood. Despite the pain, the veteran dragged himself to his feet, clutching his side with his right hand while holding the pistol with his left, and carefully moved towards the front of the truck along the passengers side while crouching as low as possible, keeping his ears open for any sounds of movement

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:04 pm 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 535
As it dodged, Vann got a good glimpse of the hostile suit. Wait... So that's SH*TSH*TSH*T, IT'S A F*CKING TALLGEESE. He leaped back, nearly losing his arm, firing the rest of the rifle frantically. Wait a minute. I know these things. I used to know a pilot of one! I think I can manage this... He discarded his empty rifle and the shield to draw both beam sabers as he leaped a great distance backwards. "Okay, then. Come and get me you dumb son-of-a-b*tch..."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:39 pm 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 370
Location: over there
Cel watched the Gundam discard it's rifle and shield and go dual-sabers, throwing an insult at her intelligence through the open channel while he was at it. It piqued her curiosity, if anything. However, she knew what the pilot was thinking. She wanted to lure her into close combat, which was the Gundam's strong point. She would have to take a different approach to it.

"Well, if you really wanna get close..." she noted dryly as she took the Tallgeese into the air. She aimed low and pumped several Dober rounds into the sand around him, bringing up pillars of loose sediment to disturb his sensors. She then maneuvered her machine over the resulting cloud of dust and turned around to put some rounds into the cloud in hopes of bringing down the annoying machine.

_________________
*insert witty eyecatch here*


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:49 pm 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Subsumed by the ELS
Kate didn't jump as might be expected, she dove. As a few rounds sounded off on her Kampfer's broad, armored shoulder plates, she threw up her Bazooka into the line of fire of the machine guns as the cannons screamed overhead. Throwing her machine towards the earth, the Katefer responded smoothly, laying out in a classic GM pose, Superman style, taking advantage of it's incredible thrust and a slight ground effect to rocket towards Siege at full throttle as the bazooka exploded behind her in a brilliant flash. Kate was on top of him in moments, she lit the saber in her left and swung, trying to take out the machine's legs as she swooped by before spinning onto her back in a barrel roll and pointing the arm back at the DAC, the armored top of the forearm pealing back to reveal a pair of grenades that she fired immediately at the artillery styled suit; She was relentless. "You were saying something about being overwhelmed.." Kate leered, pulling up her suit back to it's feet.

_________________
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:54 pm 
Offline
Creepy Bishonen
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:39 am
Posts: 201
Seemed the only thing Benjamin seemed to be hitting today was air. Either he needed to work on his aim or he was just outmatched in this engagement. Only a little bit though, he didn't get to keep listening to his music while piloting through bluffing afterall.

And one thing was for sure, his opponent knew how to use a Flag with such finesse that he almost didn't want to shoot it down and instead watch it perform more neat acrobatics. The first round slamming into the Leo Cannon's shield temporarily halted that thought however as he made a sidestep, letting the other two fly by harmlessly.

"You're punching above your weight, greenhorn."

And the pilot was a lady with quite a lovely voice as well. Now he really didn't want to kill her though he doubted he had much choice.

"Hey no need for such jabs, what say we talk about this over dinner. I'd love to see what other acrobatics you can do" he responded with a grin as he stood his ground, ready to counter the second he had an opening.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:40 pm 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 535
-Vann-

The moment the dust shot up, Vann could easily figure out what the Imperial was playing at. It was practically a textbook maneuver with the Dober gun. Taking advantage of it, he slipped out of the cover of the dust cloud the Imperial thought he was in. While she was off firing potshots at where she thought he was, Vann got into position behind her. while she fired her final few shots, he charged, bringing both beam sabers at her.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:29 am
Posts: 4536
-Jim-

"Good..." he says to himself as the GuAIZ finds itself not risking to enter his no-see zone.

Unfortunately for Jim, he may not come away with the ultimate prize after all---the situation has evolved from "some punks shooting up a base" to a full-scale battle, with units from Barstow rushing to get back. And for some reason, this Overflag is probably from a comrade of this guy...

The realization hit him, and he knows his invisibility trick won't last as these guys can probably wait all night. Jim then just takes a consolation prize---he rips off the linear rifle from the Flag's cold metal hands! Actually, it was mounted on the lower arm, causing Jim to take said lower arm with it. With that done, he retreats as well, gently pushing his unit away from the GuAIZ opposite of the cloud... a shiny linear rifle ain't too bad a prize at all if he's not getting a whole mobile suit tonight...

-Sammy-

She can see that her enemy is now on ground level. She would try to be patient like her father has, but no, she needs to get to her damned Flag, and sometimes she gets a rush just doing things the badass (careless) way---she swings around the driver's side door and jumps back into the driver seat! There he saw the guy walking slowly near the front---but the rebellious thief just slammed on the gas pedal, not caring a bit for that guy as she took off with the semi again.

_________________
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:18 am 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:27 am
Posts: 1400
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
-Erin ‘Siege’ Halphas-

Bringing his shield up in front to block Siege took the slash. It left a large, but shallow scat of red across its blue surface. When the forearm snapped up and fired out two grenades the Imperial pilot had already moved further to the enemy’s right and out of range enough to dodge the shell weapons. Moving away, at a jogging pace, away from the Rebel Kampher Siege resumed his attack.

“Hmph, you are doing a good job missy, but how long can you keep it up?”

Stowing the heavy machine gun on the rear waist rack Siege pulled out his own sword, ready to intercept the Kampher’s if it tried again. Still he wanted more space between the two. Siege fired off two of the missiles on the legs, content to have them push the Kampher away. To supplement those he brought the shield forward and fire off another long burst of shells from the machine gun hidden there.

_________________
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:47 am 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 370
Location: over there
With the cover of the dust cloud blown away by her shots, Cel quickly realized that the Gundam was gone. Where had he gone? There was no way he could have...

"Unless..." Cel realized what had happened and used the thrusters to turn her Tallgeese just in time. She brought her saber up to block, but the Gundam was dual wielding. She had trained for this, though, and quickly jammed her Dober up to meet the other saber. The gun was sliced through, but it lasted long enough for her to pull back.

"Well, well, Gundam! You're not as pathetic as you look!"

_________________
*insert witty eyecatch here*


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 pm 
Offline
Mecha Flunky
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm
Posts: 19
Ganelon didn't have much time to react. Popping the smoke grenade, he threw it towards the gundam currently engaged by Cel's Tallgeese. As he did that, he swiftly pivoted on his Leo's left leg, deftly dodging an errant beam that had been aimed at his leo, turning to aim at the Flag engaging Benjamin, raising his Dobergun and firing, sending two shells downrange towards its back.

The Leo pilot didn't have much time for in-combat flirting or showboating, especially when up against such high-powered mobile suits.

"You're not the only one punching above your weight! Benjamin, stop flirting with the enemy when they're trying to kill you!"


Last edited by Fivemarks on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:12 pm 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
-amy-

ignoring her adversary's ineffectual attempts at flirtation, amy flicked a couple of switches, ejecting the plasma swords into her Flag's hands. as the flag's early warning systems detected an incomming attack, amy just adjusted the flightpacks thrust vectoring nozzles, sending her sliding to the side of the leo cannon and out of line of fire from the dobergun.

now in position and looming over the empire suit, amy ignited the plasma sword in the left hand and swung it directly at the beam sabre, while bringing the right arm back, on cue the 'scar' on the gold visor that made up the flag's face lit up menacingly as the right arm punched forwards and the pile bunker fired, the spike shooting out at high velocity aimed for the leo's cockpit, or where she best guessed the cockpit was given the angle

-jorhan-

hearing the sound of footsteps, jorhan quickly turned and looked through the open passengers door, eyes widening as his opponent literaly vaulted into the cabin, he got a good look at her face before he regained his composure and started firing through the open door without realy aiming, though he had to stop and dive to one side as the truck nearly sideswiped him when accelerating, despite that he rolled into a kneeling position and kept shooting at the retreating vehicle, pulling the trigger till the magazine was empty.

as the truck vanished he put his gun away and sought to get up, but was unable to find the energy to do so "guess i lost a bit more blood than i thought" he muttered as he collapsed, hoping that friendlies would find him soon

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:15 pm 
Offline
Creepy Bishonen
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:39 am
Posts: 201
"And you stop distracting me, I'm trying to have fun here!" he shot back when his comrade opened fire on the Flag in an attempt to aid him in not being turned into mush. An attempt that actually aided his opponent rather than himself as the pilot slid into an even better position.

"And stop helping her!" he added, starting to turn up his music to block out whatever else Ganelon had to say. He had this covered, especially with one of his favorite songs came up during the shuffle.

Turning to meet the Flag that was on top of him, Benjamin made a jab with the saber only for it to be immediately halted. It was then that he finally noticed the absurdly large stake mounted on the other arm. And it looked most deadly and awesome at the same time. Shoving the shield forward the Leo Cannon just managed to deflect the attack, the spike tearing away a chunk of the shield along with the hip armor.

A chill running itself down his spine, Benjamin flipped a few buttons as the Flag was almost directly in front of him "I'll guess you'll say, what can make me feel this way" he sang as the beam cannons fired at near point-blank range.

"My Girl!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:58 pm 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 am
Posts: 71
Magnus noticed that the GM had stopped firing at him, and guessed that it had either run out of ammunition or retreated. Magnus charged into the thick of the cloud of smoke, continuing until he almost tripped over the Overflag. Magnus couldn't see any details about it, but he could tell that it was what he had been looking for. Magnus turned his GuAIZ around, and fired his extensional arrestors into the legs of the Overflag, making sure that he deactivated their beam blades first. As soon as he had the Overflag hooked, Magnus fired all of his thrusters, and began chargin across the desert toward Sammy's location. He started out slowly because of the extra weight from the overflag, but eventually he built up enough inertia that he was able to move at about two-thrds of his normal speed.

"HQ, this is Mike Whiskey. Do you copy, over?"

As Magnus emerged from the cloud of smoke, he saw that the entire battle was going straight to hell for his side. However, the tides would turn decisively if he managed to return the Overflag to Sammy.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:30 am 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Subsumed by the ELS
"Depends, how long you gonna keep resisting?" Kate countered the rather stupid question with a rather straight answer.
She thumbed the Katefer's head vulcans and destroyed the incoming missiles in a brilliant flash of light and shrapnel between the suits. The 28mm harassment fire didn't concern her much for her safety; The prototype's slightly heavier armor than it's better known limited production run could hold out up to about 65-67mm, but the shear volume of fire might be able to chew through or take out sensors if she stood still, so she went out of her way to avoid as much of it from hitting her as possible by jumping during the distraction of the explosion. She readjusted the angle of her thrusters to come down hard and fast towards Siege, slashing across from the CUGE's left shoulder to right hip and firing her Vulcans again at the head.

_________________
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!


Last edited by Attomoku on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:21 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:29 am
Posts: 4536
-Sammy- (Sorry forgot to post yesterday!)

The Firebrand leader could feel gunshots clank through the back of the cab, but all those sounds fade away as she left the Imperial alone in the desert.

"S**t..." Was all she could muster when she saw Magnus bringing the Overflag about... without a right lower arm and the rifle, it looks like. It is possible that someone knew about Firebrand but decided to take this resulting conflict for totally selfish reasons. All she ccould do is switch the headlights on/off to signal Magnus to come. And yes, getting Sammy to the Flag could basically mean insta-win for Firebrand (not that she's a great ace pilot or anything but...).

The finish line just moved a bit further up as traces of Leo mobile suits pour in from Barstow... another wave of four or five...

The First two Leos shoot Magnus from range with a beam rifle and the standard machine gun while the other three still lagged.


RX-78 Real Gundam (2)
GiNN Assault Type (2)
Flag Poltergeist
GuAIZ Custom
Katefer

vs

Tallgeese
CGUE DAC
Acguy
Leo Cannon
Leo (Ganelon)
Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo (Vayeate pack/cannon)

Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo

_________________
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron