Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Subsumed by the ELS
Before Sammy could reply, Kate heard a distinctive metallic ping of a grenade bouncing off the remains of the metal door, just off to her left and a little behind her. She missed the light show, she wasn't stupid enough to poke her head out, but her ears were ringing like crazy after it went off, causing her to miss anything Sammy or the team might have said in the ensuing seconds. She gave a bit more suppressing fire from behind cover to keep imperial heads down as she waited for the ringing to fully abate, noting someone, likely an Imperial Officer, getting a snazzy business suit dirty as he hunkered down opposite of her with an MP5 lookalike, shouting commands to the guards. 'Strange world,' Kate thought absently before she tossed another frag through the frame of the second door before she came back into cover as chips of metal and concrete flew off where her head used to be. "Boss?! I didn't catch that!" She asked Sammy again how they were coming as "GRENADE!!" could be just heard over the din in the background.

_________________
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!


Last edited by Attomoku on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:21 pm 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 535
-Vann-

"The mercs seem to have their greedy @sses in gear. Give me some cover while I reload." Vann quickly retrieved the dropped beam rifle and swapped e-pacs, choosing to use the head vulcans to eliminate any wayward rpgs, as well as force the soldiers into cover. Personally, Vann found the use of mobile suits against infantry to be... distasteful. "We'll be having company before too long. Better get ready."

-Gavin-

As he heard the announcement of an attack on Lancaster, a soldier approached Gavin. "Sir, we think it would be in the best interest for someone of your status to remain at the base."

"Awwwww no, bro, that ain't fly! I gotta go with, like, the others. They'll need, like, moral support and stuff!"

"Sir, we have reason to believe these rebels could be a major threat to your safety. You cannot take your suit out."

"Awwww, can I at least get, like, ride in the radio truck?"

"I suppose. You do seem to have a positive affect on morale."

"Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!" Gavin was as giddy as a schoolgirl. He loved the radio truck, and he loved making the others feel all happy and stuff with his words of encouragement.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:14 pm 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 370
Location: over there
Upon hearing Vann's request for cover, Eric went ahead and plowed through a lineup of military vehicles with the GINN's gatling cannons, taking most of them out of commission. He then turned his RPGs onto one of the few remaining guard towers and reduced it to rubble.

"This is pathetic, even for Imps." he noted aloud as he stomped his mobile suit around the complex in attempt to find something left that was worth either stepping on.

_________________
*insert witty eyecatch here*


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:57 pm 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:27 am
Posts: 1400
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
-Erin ‘Siege’ Halphas-

Leaving Barstow Siege rode inside his mobile suit, feeling more at home there then with the other Imperials in the transport’s cabin. His CGUE’s kneeling form was atop a flatbed mobile suit transport, with machine gun in one hand and shield on the other. Rising from the back of the CGUE was a long cable that stretched down to the deck before ending at a generator. Siege had used up some power earlier that day and wanted it recharged during transit.

Suddenly cries are heard over the coms saying that Lancaster is under attack from rebels. This threw the technicians into a frenzy. Most wanted to abandon the base and seek safety elsewhere, but that cry was soon hushed. Siege, being of actual rank and nobility, had some pull. Ordering the truck onward he made ready to attack as soon as he was in range. Slowly he started up the CGUE prepping it for combat, leaving the cable in so as to not waste any power.

_________________
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:21 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:29 am
Posts: 4535
-Sammy-

The so-called expert thief quickly rummages through her list of possible combinations as Kate covered fire. She can hear the entire base screaming for help, searching for the bad guys. She finds time to open the communications to answer Eric, but was then seriously buzzed by the stun grenade, at least for a dew seconds... With the radio left open, Eric would hear blasts and gunfire.

Shaking her head she regains some consciousness and enters a second combination out of three... It worked! She grabs all of the papers inside, with clear schematics and essays about Planet Defensors and high-powered beam cannons, but it's not time to check the details! "We're done here!" She immediately snarls and grabs the remaining time bomb she had---one that she was saving should there be an extra door. She tosses that one in mid-air, then takes her electronic control and presses it, causing it to explode and take off a chunk of the roof between the girls and some of the soldiers.

There was rubble and smoke in the hallway; Sammy and Kate would see that the Imperials were disoriented by the blast. She then runs through the group of Imperials who had all but pinned the girls down, hopefully Kate does the same as her leader blasts out running out the nearest door and into the large truck they used to get in the base.


-Jim-

He was getting rained at by fire from more mobile suits now as the situation gets visibly more intense... But if he can get away from the line of fire, he'll be good. The Overflag is his price... and with a price tag of a fine machine nearing that of a Tallgeese... he'll defend it....

He would find himself at the crosshairs of a pilot he just helped about two days ago, looking at the GuAIZ. "Hm," Jim quietly grunts as he also raised his minigun/grenade launcher combo and walking away backwards and the limp Flag being held like it was hostage.

Behind him were the sounds of mobile suits rushing towards the base... it seemed like they were from Barstow!


RX-78 Real Gundam (2)
GiNN Assault Type (2)
Flag Poltergeist
GuAIZ Custom

vs

Tallgeese
CGUE DAC
Acguy
Leo Cannon
Leo (Ganelon)

Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo

_________________
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 pm 
Offline
Mecha Flunky
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm
Posts: 19
Ganelon began manuevering his Leo around the battle, angling to come in towards the attackers at a 90 degree angle from the others. As he did, he reached over with his free hand to grab a smoke grenade, albeit not triggering it.

"Come, comrades!" Ganelon started over the imperial comm system, his voice transmitting to Lancaster base and to the other incoming pilots. "We shall not let this impetuous rabble defeat us. Not here, Not today, not ever!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:00 am 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 am
Posts: 71
Magnus took advantage of his GuAIZ' overwhelming mobility, charging in a narrow arc around Jim's GM. As Magnus circled around behind Jim, he raised his beam rifle and fired at an approaching leo, while he fired his railguns at the laden down GM.

"Jim, I don't want to fight you. Please, just wait until the battle ends, and you'll be able to take all the salvage you need."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:28 am 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Subsumed by the ELS
Kate runs through the smoke and rubble shooting anything that moves except for Sammy, who she follows hot on her heels. Someone springs out from the rubble close to her, and Kate decks them square in the jaw with the butt of her rifle reflexively, who they are not even registering to her. As he collapses she's clear for the moment and she breaks for the truck, practically diving into the passenger seat before turning around and spraying the last of her LMG's clip in the direction she just came, slamming the door closed after. "I'm clear! Now floor it b*tch!" she hollers at the Firebrand leader, telling her to get out of Dodge while the gettin's good as she rummages for a fresh clip. "and a little warning next time you do something stupid.." she mutters, cycling the bolt on the new clip after slamming it home, and clearly unimpressed with the extraction plan of running back through the line of fire.

_________________
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:39 am 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
-jorhan-

recoiling from the blow to his jaw, Jorhan shakes his head as he tired to regain his senses after what hapened, as he got up he caught a glimpse of the pair of thieves running back outside towards a large flatbed truck, picking up the submachine gun on the ground he gave chase after waiting for the burst of fire from the redhead to stop, determined not to let them get away

with a yell he lunged for the back of the truck as it began to move, grunting in pain as he grabbed onto a railing at the rear with one hand and was jostled about the place forcing him to lose his grip on the gun, eventually he stabilized himself by planting his feet onto the ladder rungs of the flatbed, and drew his pistol as he struggled to regain his breath


-amy-

"who said anything about destroying it?" amy retorted, angered that the first stage of her retrieval plan had been ruined "maybe you should try asking what i am doing before jumping to conclusions and getting in the way" she ignored his request to engage the imps, instead using Magnus' flanking movement to her advantage and increased the thrust, continuing her path towards the GM.
"perfect" she said as the enemy suit held the overflag in front of it like a shield/hostage.

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:50 am 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 370
Location: over there
She could see the base, and the rising trails of smoke instantly signed it off as a debacle.

"They thought they could hit while we were away," Cel told into the open channel. "These scum are going to pay for this!"

That said, she gunned her Tallgeese's throttle. Surveying the situation, she took in what was there what wasn't. All of the Leos that had been on guard were downed, which did not worry her that much. Most of those pilots were inexperienced rookies. Still, that did not change the fact that there were only four mobile suit debris piles around. That meant that it had only been their Leos that had been downed.

She'd grind every one of these rebels down into the ground for that.

As she charged for the battle, she saw something interesting. It was tall, red and black, with those distinctive horns sticking out of its head.

"Gundam...?" she said the word. These nutcases actually had a Gundam. This brought a devious idea to mind. "That head will make a good prize!"

Pointing her Dober gun at the black machine, she fired a few rounds at it as she drew her beam saber.

_________________
*insert witty eyecatch here*


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:43 pm 
Offline
Creepy Bishonen
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:39 am
Posts: 199
More smoke and explosions appearing on the horizon, Benjamin sighed and immediately wrote off whoever was stationed to defend the area. From the sounds of the radio chatter they were taken completely by surprise and were piloted by soldiers barely out of training, certainly no match for whoever set their sites on the base.

Shaking his arms out as the Leo Cannon made its approach, he tried to get himself into a nice groove when the comm line suddenly burst to life. One of the Leos had broken off and made an excited declaration to defeat the opposition while another voice, this time owned by a woman made a similar yet more reserved statement.

Letting out a whistle as Celeste's Tallgeese rocketed by, Benjamin gripped the controls and blasted off into the battle as well. There weren't too many but one in particular caught his attention, seeming to attempt to catch another pilot in a pincer attack.

"Well now we can't have that now can we?" he half-yelled, half-sang as the Leo Cannon fired its Dobergun and Beam Cannons at the Flag Poltergeist.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:32 pm 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 535
-Vann-

"Solar, I've got multiple incoming targets, and I think one is a radio truck. You think you can tap in on-WHAT THE F*CK?" Vann's Gundam whipped up the shield just in time to catch the round of shots from the dobergun, the sheer velocity making multiple dents in the shield.

Vann looked up to see the Tallgeese come at him. What the f*ck is that? Ohgodohgodohgod, don't panic. DON'T F*CKING PANIC. Van raised his beam rifle and fired rapidly at the Tallgeese.

"Vann? You thtill there? Come on man, thpeak to me..." Solar's voice on the other end sounded frantic.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:01 pm 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 370
Location: over there
Celeste swung her golden beast around the frantic swells of beam that the Gundam poured in her direction. She almost laughed at the static-filled brick-sh!tter of a yelp that came in through the open line as she landed in the sand. She immediately boosted to the left, ready to shove her Dober up the black machine's @ss. Her time for intimidation was over. This scum had come to her for one reason, and that was to die by her hand.

"Okay then, Gundam!" she called, aiming her cannon at the machine's legs and firing. "Fall for me!"

Meanwhile, Eric noticed the incoming gathering of mobile suits. "Ah, hell..." he cursed his luck. Now they had a real battle on their hands.

Taking to the air to see what he could get a lock onto, Eric noticed one specific Leo, this armed with one of those ghastly long rifles that Imperials favored, coming in from a different angle than the rest. Since it wasn't occupied with another suit, he decided to ruins its day for not playing fair and trying to sneak up on them.

Priming two more of his Pardus missiles, Eric locked onto the Leo and pulled the trigger. Once the missiles were away, he readied his revolver for close combat if necessary.

_________________
*insert witty eyecatch here*


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:37 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:29 am
Posts: 4535
-Sammy-

"What's that???" Sammy holds her right hand over he ear as she mocked Kate's little murmur while driving the semi. Sammy's in a rush, in an ecstasy of excitement. She has this stupid grin on her face. She was about to lay down some trash talk on Kate herself. "Well, maybe next time you should WHERE'S MY DAMN FLAG?!?!?!"

Yes, she knew where she was driving---she had to drive SSE for a few miles, relatively away from the core of the action (though they were being chased by soldiers in jeeps). She stops by Kate's Kämpfer, only to find the Overflag that's supposed to be right next to it... not right next to it. She parks the semi in a way that Kate can safely jump out of the truck and into her unit, but Sammy could only repeat on the com lines... "WHERE'S MY F****N FLAG?!?!?"


-Jim-

Easily, Jim disperses an abnormal amount of Minovsky Particles that would cause even the best detection units to stutter. The charging Flag's sensors and detection would be marred, but with Jim's own advanced sensors the opposite wouldn't be the same. He drops the Overflag, but prepares to battle the other Flag, and he assumes his enemy would have to rely on his/her own eyes to navigate through the dark Mojave sky.


RX-78 Real Gundam (2)
GiNN Assault Type (2)
Flag Poltergeist
GuAIZ Custom

vs

Tallgeese
CGUE DAC
Acguy
Leo Cannon
Leo (Ganelon)

Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo


GM Spartan

_________________
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:53 pm 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 am
Posts: 71
'I just know this is going to end badly for me.'

Magnus keyed his radio and responded to Sammy's message.

"This is Mike Whiskey. Your flag was stolen by a scavenger, but Amy and I engaged him, and he has been forced to drop it. Commencing retrieval."

Magnus fired his railguns at the GM as he charged forward. Because the railguns fired solid projectiles, no amount of Minovsky particles could stop them from working right. As Magnus attacked, he took full advantage of the mobility that his leg thrusters provided him to make it impossible for Jim to reliably hit him.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 pm 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 535
-Vann-

Vann would have loved to hear Sammy's outburst about losing her Flag, but he had more pressing issues, the main one being the golden death machine flying around him. Van kept leaping to the side to dodge the constant shelling. Each shot had forced him to make another jump. Jesus, how many shots are in that thing's guOH SHI-

Vann's Gundam landed awkwardly and as he struggled to maintain balance, a shot clipped his leg, denting it. The Lunar Titanium armor would hold against a few shots, few being the operative word. "Stay still, f*ck@ss..." He let out another burst of beam shots, trying to hit the dober gun if not the actual suit.

-Gavin-

As the relaxed noble leaned back in the radio truck, he told the operator to wish everyone good luck. "Uh, sir, that's kind of unprofessional."

"Aw, come on bro, it's, like, the nice thing to do! Don't you want these guys to go out and do good and stuff? We gotta use the magic of radio to be all, like, inspirational! reach out and touch people, ya know?"

The operator sighed and leaned into the microphone. "Lord Makaron wishes everyone good luck."

"aaaaaaand?"

Another sigh. "And we do too."

"Aw, see, was that all that hard, bro?"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:48 pm 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Subsumed by the ELS
Kate jumped out and rolled, catching a glimpse of a man in a business suit clinging to the back of the truck as she rolled underneath the camo tarp. "Boss you got an extra passenger!" she warned Sammy as she ran up, flopped back into the cockpit of her machine and sealed the hatch. The suit powering up as she stowed her gear. Then with a push on the collective, and the roar of massive thrusters kicking to life up with vivid electric blue light, Kate's purple hotrod all but jumped to its feet in a huge plume of sand and dust. It's Mono-eye glowing an evil green as she saw a Leo Cannon taking a few potshots at Amy as they dealt with the Spartan. She really wanted a go at the gaudy MS harassing Vann but he was holding his own and it was a start. "Lets go my pretty hate machine!" she purred to her Kampfer, unlimbering the right 360mm Bazooka before she kicked off and accelerated at a rather insane velocity, flying just off the ground towards Benjamin as she fired a pair of rounds at the distracted pilot before she was practically on top of him.

_________________
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:12 am 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:27 am
Posts: 1400
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
-Erin ‘Siege’ Halphas-

Even as the Kampher closed in on the Leo Cannon a beam shot tore through the space between the two suits, with a second going for the Kampher itself. If the purple machine followed the trail, via eyesight or sensors, it would see the CGUE DAC standing on a small hill looking down with two smoking guns at its shoulders.

“Now that isn’t very sporting of you Rebel. How about fighting someone of a similar shade?”

Siege’s call was on an open channel. He wanted both friend and foe to hear him. The CGUE then began to run forward bringing the right arm up. The heavy machine gun aimed for the dead center of Kampher’s chest and opened fire. Soon ten shots were flying fast toward the zeonic mobile suit. Keeping a steady eye on the feast machine Siege prepared his shield, while the shoulders cooled off.

_________________
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:30 am 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Subsumed by the ELS
As the first beam ripped across the space between Kate and the Leo, Kate pulled up -hard- putting the suit into a floating back flip with a slight twist that halted all forward momentum and left her facing Seige's suit. A fraction of a second later, the second beam ripped through the space that she would have been had she kept going at the same speed. "Meh, suit yourself," she said following his little declaration, and floored it before he could get a good bead on her, zig-zagging her way towards him. Managing to get another shot off with the bazooka, and prepping her saber with the left as she skated effortlessly around Erin's fire right for him.

_________________
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:52 am 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
-amy-

it was as though the planets were aligning for amy, the overflag had been dropped and the GM was left right open, it put her in such a good mood that the stuttering of the sensors didn't bother her, with a grin she fired a couple of shots from her Linear rifle at the GM before making preparations to transform the flag

unfortunately a pair of beam shots and a cannon round past right in front of her, forcing the mercenary to abort any attempt at transformation and break off her attack run. Passing over the GM and pulling into a climb, she searched for the scource of the shots and spotted a leo cannon on her monitors.

"shouldn't have done that" she muttered before comming about and heading for the leo, not pleased about being interrupted a second time and looking to make an example of the empire mobile suit.

-jorhan-

when the truck came to a stop jorhan sprung into action by pulling himself up and onto the truck properly, he brought his pistol to bear on the redhead as she ran for her suit but before ehe could fire a shot she was inside her mobile suit and out of there, his one solace came from the other person yelling about her suit not being where it was meant to

shrugging he fired off a salvo of six shots at the cab

"i thought i had smelt a rat hanging around lancaster before today, thankyou for confirming my suspicions" he announced as he carefully edged his way closer to the trucks cab, ready to either shoot or evade at a moments notice

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: