Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 am 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:29 am
Posts: 4535
-Sammy-

Two nights since obtaining every date they could get, Sammy takes it upon herself again to be a major player in her next plan. She is now dressed this time as Chief Inspector Reese, and this time skips some of the role-playing and focuses on more brute tactics and haste.

The first thing she ever does when the time was right, was to walk out of her temporary office, and into the central observatory room, tests her stealth mettle as she greets the two guys in the observation room, the ones who were supposed to watch over the entire base using the large collection of cameras. It was 12:37 AM, they were half-asleep, and Sammy, having studied this area for a while now, stabs the two very quickly and efficiently... leaving them dead but still sitting on their seat.

Sammy grabs a quick flash memory and sticks it into the appropriate reader, changing the camera views into a previously recorded state, effectively making them invisible. But, they also have to act quick, as someone will check on the security team later, and once they're found dead, it's going to be a red alert for the entire base.

Sammy signals Kate, who has to wait in a delivery truck, to enter. Sammy has planted high-tech explosives into trash cans around the perimeter, but will need Kate as an extra-asskicker when they penetrate the safes. Kate would also have to bring firearms.

Their mobile suit is located not too far away, cold and covered in a camouflage tarp. Since there are many dead mobile suits in the entire Mojave, a lax Empire could easily dismiss them as simply that---dead mobile suits.

Among those 'dead' mobile suits are Vann and Eric...they're to destroy the guarding Imperial mobile suits once Sammy gives the signal.

Further away is everyone else, who's to provide cover, again, once Sammy sends the signal.

"Come, Kate, you're invisible right now," Sammy says, referring to the rigged security cameras.

--------

Meanwhile, near Barstow, the Imperials are taking their rest---and preparing for the last testing day. They would bring something called 'Planet Defensors,' a new type of anti-shell and anti-beam defense. They have tested a gigantic beam cannon earlier in the day. The power was great, but was considered a failure since the Leo that held the cannon exploded for some reason. Tomorrow morning, the pilots will try to shoot each other while having some rudimentary version of the PD, hopefully the Imperial R&D gets it right.


RX-78 Real Gundam
GiNN Assault Type
Flag Poltergeist
GuAIZ Custom

vs

Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo

_________________
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:05 am 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Subsumed by the ELS
Once she's clear, Kate slips out of truck once she's in the base, her flaming red hair tied back with a bandanna, Rambo style. Which is appropriate, because she's got enough lethal instruments strung about her athletic frame to conduct a symphony orchestra: Her red-doted AUG is slung in front of her over a tactical harness and her G18 in a thigh holster. A black Tanto style KA-BAR, now strapped handle down over her heart instead of in her boot where it normally resided, multiple clips of various ammos, and several grenades are strategically placed about the harness. A small emergency medkit, a few other goodies, and the explosive charges are in separate pouches about the back of her waist, a smart detonator on her wrist like a watch. Kate's stint as a bodyguard and 'trouble-shooter' was certainly not just to pad her resume, she was damned good at it.
She cautiously slides up to their rendezvous point and tosses Sammy a silenced Beretta 92fs as she approaches, and after getting a closer look, Kate pushes her a borrowed AA-12 automatic shotgun she had had slung on her back. "If you can do this, I'll assume daddy taught you how to shoot," she said dryly as she dabbled at some stray blood that had gotten on the 'Inspector's' uniform. "Okay Boss, so what's next?" she asked as she unholstered her Glock and screwed a silencer on to her own pistol.

_________________
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:19 am 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 535
-Vann-

"How longer are we gonna wait here? This is f*cking creepy." Vann found pretending to be dead quite disturbing.

"God, you act like you've never done thith before." Solar's voice on the other end was really just to keep Vann from flipping out. Solar was a programmer, not a combat expert.

"Shut the f*ck up, OK?"

"But thtill-"

"No. Just shut up."

"Why can't you ever be pleathent?"

"Because f*ck you, that's why."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:46 am 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 am
Posts: 71
'Did these people just come ashore yesterday? You'd think that they had ever conducted an operation requiring that they not advertise their locations to anyone with a radio.'

Magnus tightened his mantle around himself as he waited. He was waiting with his cockpit open and all systems except the radio off, to enhance the illusion of his suit's inoperability. His mantle had been reversed, and was wrapped tightly around him, camouflauging him in the shadows of the cockpit and keeping him warm. As much as Magnus wanted to respond to the conversation and stop Vann from blowing their cover, he quickly decided against it.

'With any luck, the Imps will think there are fewer of us than there are if they see him.'


Last edited by Adrikan on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:31 am 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
on a hillside overlooking the base, Amy lay prone on the ground while covered in a camoflage sheet, her rifle and a hand held radio laying on the ground next to her as she surveyed the base with a spotting scope she found in the resistance base, the front of the scope having several pieces of duct tape placed over it to reduce the chance of lens glare

the hell is going on, there is hardly any guards in sight, if this is truely where a research project is being developed then security should be tighter... the radio crackled as vann voiced yet another one of his unwanted opinions, doesn't that idiot understand the concept of radio silence? she thought as she glanced back to a rock formation, behind which her Flag was stowed in plane form

grabbing the radio she clicked the 'talk' button several times, hoping to god that someone in the group knew morse code, as well as hoping she didn't mangle the message up completely

morse code message: 'CUT THE CHATTER'

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 pm 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 370
Location: over there
Eric and his GINN were buried under a sand dune - courtesy of some sandproofing by a Firebrand mechanic - in anticipation of doing some defense-crashing. Unfortunately, he was also being put to the test by Vann and his pal with the lisp chattering. As much as he wanted to climb out and put a strip of duct tape over the Gundam pilot's mouth, he couldn't. Thankfully, one of the other pilots put out a morse code telling them to shut up.

Now, all he had to do was pray that Kate and Sam could actually get through the base fast enough for him to still have air when this party started. The GINN's oxygen supply could last for a matter of hours. However, the same could not be said for Eric's sanity... or their cover, if Vann had anything to say about it.

_________________
*insert witty eyecatch here*


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:27 pm 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 am
Posts: 71
Magnus reached out of his mantle, feeling around for the radio's talk button. Once he found it, he sent out a brief message to the other Firebrand units which couldn't be misunderstood by anyone other than a complete greenhorn. Magnus briefly considered that it would likely take a complete greenhorn to fail to maintain radio slience on a covert operation, but he tried anyway and hoped for the best.

"--,.-.,...,..-.,-.,--."

Once his "Mike Rodeo Sierra, Foxtrot November Golf" was away, Magnus returned his radio to it's previous, almost inert setting.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:35 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:29 am
Posts: 4535
-Sammy-

"Hmf," was Sammy's brief reply at Kate's comments regarding her dad. But when she was asked of her next move, Sammy brought out a couple of small explosives and points at a door. "Once I blow these locks away, there will be a couple of soldiers guarding, maybe three. Take them out fast because the next door that I blow up will be a bigger blast, and would no doubt signal the alarms."

It takes about a minute for Sammy to set up us the bomb in the lock. "Ready..." Sammy uses an electronic control, detonates the hinge.... *poof*! A small explosion, but no doubt alerted the soldiers on the other side already. Sammy takes her own .40 revolver as well, and kicks the big door to find two soldiers!

"What's going on!--" one of them said.


RX-78 Real Gundam
GiNN Assault Type
Flag Poltergeist
GuAIZ Custom

vs

Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo


OOC: These are just the 'battle ready' units right now... notice that some units that we know will be fighting aren't here yet.... like the "Katefer" or any Imperial PC units. They will be added as soon as they post it in!

_________________
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:59 pm 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Subsumed by the ELS
And that was all he said. Kate, who had been standing just off the side of the frame when Sammy kicked in the door, whipped just inside the moment it was open. Across from her were the guards, the one who asked the dumb question was the first to go as Kate brought up the automatic pistol and squeezed. The suppressed weapon made a rather odd low chatter as bullets stitched across the body across the unlucky man, one finding his throat in a gout of scarlet as he fell back. Letting off of the trigger for a brief moment, Kate quickly turned to the second man who was reaching for his weapon. She gently squeezed the trigger again after letting the gun re-settle and dispatched the other guard before he could do anything else with the same cold efficiency. Not detecting any other movement at the moment she moved forwards quickly and low, sweeping the room for any other guards towards the slain men and policed their weapons, trusting Sammy to cover her for now. "Clear," she announced slightly monotone as she reflexively reloaded her weapon.

_________________
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:51 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:29 am
Posts: 4535
-Sammy-

"Good."

She starts to set the second bomb---one notably bigger than the first one, on the door in front of the female duo. Huge steel doors, and allegedly the document is in a safe there. She has 3 possible combinations, and another small explosive just in case the passwords fail.

"I hope you have enough ammo," Sammy says...then with a push of a controller, she hides clear, beckoning Kate to do the same.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!11*

Predictably, the alarms went off! Sammy wastes no time climbing through the rubble and locating the safe. In the hallway behind them, its clear that there are guards coming in to gun them down! A large chunk of the door is partially blocking the way, so Sammy used that as makeshift cover, popping one guy in the hand with her revolver, immobilizing him. But there are more coming, which is now Kate's responsibility as Sammy dives down to the safe and starts entering the code.

"Eric! Vann! Open fire on the enemy! Open fire!" Sammy frantically calls the two as some of the soldiers outside rush back into the base's building.

-------

Meanwhile, soldiers 70 miles away in Barstow hears the distress call from Lancaster. One of the Leo pilots exclaims to their group, "Our base is under attack guys!" About five Leos rush back down to Lancaster.

-------

-Jim-

"Well hello..." Jim says to himself, with a slight grin crossing his deadpan face. Look what he sees not too far from Lancaster's base... a dead Overflag. Looks like its hidden underneath a huge piece of camo cloth. His GM taps the cockpit with his unit's foot, as well as trying to contact the pilot.

"Looks like you're just left here by your owner, poor thing." Jim again talks to himself. He really thought Sammy's Overflag has just been abandoned for some reason, so Jim Frost, seeing money with his eyes, attempts to drag the damned thing for himself!
He would try to take it to Barstow, where at least he can rent a big truck to haul it to Vegas.... Damn, my lucky day eh?

Until his sensors indicated alarming sirens from the base many miles away...

"Well, I don't see their name in this beauty, so finders keepers..."


RX-78 Real Gundam
GiNN Assault Type
Flag Poltergeist
GuAIZ Custom

vs

Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo

_________________
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:24 pm 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 535
"Go time."

Vann's Gundam shot up from cover, shield and rifle in position. The Gundam briskly advanced on the base, the beam rifle spitting out a few precise shots into the base, taking care to blast the various guard towers, keeping his eyes peeled for any hostile mobile suits. However, he noticed something else, a GM Spartan dragging off Sammy's suit. Impulse overtaking the plan, he broke off the attack to confront the looter.

"HEY @SSHOLE, DON'T F*CKING TOUCH THAT, CAN'T YOU SEE THERE'S ABOUT TO BE A F*CKING SHOOTOUT?"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:39 pm 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 370
Location: over there
Upon hearing the orders from Sammy, Eric let out a yawn and cranked up the throttle on his GINN.

"Time to roll, partner!"

As the dune around him exploded from the sudden press of firing verniers, Eric readied his Pardus missiles and wrist RPGs. Putting the GINN upright, he quickly took to the air. One of the the Leos on guard was about to get a nasty trip to the junk heap. Within moments, the weapons were locked on to one of the four walking turds - courtesy of all of the time Eric had taken out of his day to make sure he was set for air-to-anything. He decided that two RPGs and and two missiles should be enough.

"Hasta luego!"

Several streaks emerged from the GINN Assault, darting for the unprepared Leo. Unfortunately for Eric, the pilot was not a complete idiot and got his butt moving before the non-tracking RPGs could hit. Unfortunately for the Leo pilot, Pardus missiles were not as friendly. Both warheads pounded into the machine, removing a leg and an arm. This allowed Eric to land on top of it while the stray RPGs ruined some poor cactus patch's day. He quickly put a beam shot into its cockpit and moved to the next.

He quickly took back to the air, even though it was rather hard on his thrusters to keep him elevated. They had been tuned for such, but he had to land every ten seconds or so to keep from going over-board on fuel consumption. The next Leo was in sight, though, firing rounds from its machine gun. Eric barrel-rolled a few times, even though he knew that machine gun rounds would only scratch his assault armor. Still, it was good practice for avoiding the inevitable beam rifle shot.

Finally, he managed to get in close enough to pop off a few beams at the Leo. He aimed low, though only succeeded in kicking up towers of sand. That was perfect, though, as it allowed him to get in close for a sword kill. He swapped for the GINN's heavy sword and gunned the thrusters. With its sword pointed forward, the GINN impaled the Leo with a loud screech of metal.

Pulling back, Eric eyed his handiwork proudly as the Leo crumbled to the ground. It had been a while since he had stomped some bugs, and these were his first Imps. True to the legends, they weren't experienced enough to put up a real challenge. Fire control and regulations would only get you so far.

Now, he just had to wait for Vann to do his job so that he, Kate, and Sam could cheese it before reinforcements showed up.

...

But where was Vann? Eric looked around, only to find the other two Leos pointing beam rifles at him.

"Oh... F%ck! Vann! Get your Gundam @ss over here and do your f%cking job!!" the instantly disgruntled merc yelled into the comm as he fell back behind a sand dune.

_________________
*insert witty eyecatch here*


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:33 pm 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm
Posts: 535
"WELL EXCUSE ME FOR GIVING A SH*T ABOUT HOW THE PERSON WHO IS GONNA WRITE YOUR PAYCHECK IS GETTING THE F*CK OUT OF HERE."

The sheer tension of combat had thrown Vann into full-on yelling mode. Adrenaline was in his veins and in his voice. He turned back to the GM.

"I HAVE IMPORTANT SH*T TO DO. IF I GET BACK HERE AND THIS SUIT IS GONE, I WILL FIND YOU AND BLAST YOUR F*CKING HEAD OFF."

Vann turned and went back to his assault, charging the base. The remaining two leos were headed right at him after his outburst, and from his experience with leo piloting, they would be in ideal beam rifle range soon. Acting on that knowledge combined with his Gundam's better beam range, he let out a continued stream of beam fire, ripping into the first leo's arms and head before finishing it off. The second one, meanwhile, had the machine gun reduced to useless metal. The other shots, the entire rest of his E-pac, had gone past the targets and struck the base indiscriminately. Not having time to reload, Vann instead opted to charge the Leo head on, which had now drawn a beam saber.

The two suits met, and their sabers impacted against each other. However, the leo pilot had not anticipated what Vann would do next. He brought his shield hard into the side of the Leo, the sheer force of impact knocking it sideways. A second strike from the shield to the chest knocked the leo to the ground, where Vann finished it with a quick stab from his saber.

"ANYONE ELSE WANT TO TRY TO TELL ME HOW DO MY F*CKING JOB?"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:50 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:29 am
Posts: 4535
-Poor Imperial soldiers-

Some of Empire's bottom rung soldiers manage to find the courage and fire RPGs into the feet of the 2 mobile suits that all but wiped the units on their side. Firebrand's pilots would find 4 RPG shells split between the two units.

-Jim-

Frost, however, did not care for Vann's inane rants. The man's threats were about as intimidating as a barking chihuahua at best, and even with a supposedly threatening "Gundam" face the multicolored Firebrand unit seems underspecced against his GM Spartan.

"Good decision," Jim comments as the RX-78 left to kill some Leo units. With only two attacking units, this can't possibly be that 'Firebrand Revolution' he heard about somewhere; probably just some punks with no plan. So slowly, the Spartan drags the Overflag along at a slow pace and away from the battlefield.


RX-78 Real Gundam (2)
GiNN Assault Type (2)
Flag Poltergeist
GuAIZ Custom

vs

Leo
Leo
Leo
Leo

_________________
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:41 pm 
Offline
Mecha Flunky
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm
Posts: 19
"I knew that leaving the base was a mistake, my friends!" Ganelon said as he climbed into the cockpit of his Leo. Fresh from the Academy and filled with boiling blue blood, it would be a lie if one said that Ganelon did not look forward to a fight. The young noble took the lead, his desert-camo Leo making its way from Barstow to Lancaster as fast as its pilot could push it.

As he continued on course for Lancaster, Ganelon attempted to raise the Base Command and figure out just what was going on.

"Lancaster Command, this is Ensign Mennesson, returning at maximum possible speed. What is the situation there, over."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:34 pm 
Offline
Creepy Bishonen
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:39 am
Posts: 200
A pair of beams blasted apart the makeshift targets back at the Barstow testing grounds, the source coming from a Red and White Leo Cannon. Its owner, one currently absent-minded Benjamin was too busy nodding his head to the music he was listening to hear what the R&D supervisor was instructing him until a loud shout into his speakers snapped him from his groove.

Removing his headphones, Benjamin rubbed his ears to get the ringing out "What's the matter boss man? I hit the targets didnt I?" he sighed as he the supervisor kept yelling his head off. Tired of hearing the man he cut the feed to finally get away from his annoying voice only for another feed to pop up, this time one of the operators, although it seemed he wasn't the only one getting the message.

"Lancaster is under attack! The enemy is unknown but they're counting at least 2 so far"

Now this is what he'd rather be doing. Not this boring testing "And I bet they're in need of immediate assistance right?" he chimed as he turned toward another group of Leos who were also getting ready to go assist.

Jumping into the air, the Leo Cannon began making its way towards Lancaster to aid in its defense when his supervisor came on the line again "Dammit Regard what the hell are you doing?! We're still doing tests here!"

"Call it a live test then!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:40 am 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Subsumed by the ELS
Kate took over rather ruthlessly now that restraint was no longer necessary after making their way into the sanctum. Crouching next to the large blown doorway, with her HBAR in hands she leans out and opened up on those attempting to get to them, shredding those unfortunate enough to be caught in the open in a chorus of screams, and pinning down those outside the second smaller door attempting to get to them. Knowing she's low on ammo now, Kate whips back around into cover, pulling the pin and tossing a grenade around the corner after waiting a second to let it 'cook', it exploding a moment later as she reloaded. "How we doin' Boss?" she asked hurriedly before leaning out to give a burst of more suppressing fire through the second door to keep any soldiers from trying to enter.

_________________
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:10 am 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
-jorhan-

Jorhan snarled as he ran for the direction where he heard the explosion, cursing with every word he knew in his vocabulary "I knew it. I f***ing knew it!". when he arrived at the room, he found himself having to dive into the cover of a nearby doorway to avoid a burst of fire from some redheaded woman with a machine gun, with an explosion from a hand grenade going off soon after

"situation report!" he barked at the guard next to him, only to realise that the man was dead, with a sigh he grabbed the HK G53 from the mans corpse and peered around where he was hiding, not able to see much through the smoke and rubble. When he saw movement and another burst of fire he brung his head back in and grabbed a flashbang from the guards body, pulling the pin and throwing it in the direction of the machinegun toting woman before ducking down, blocking his ears and shutting his eyes in preparation.


*PHTOOOOM!!!*

half a second after the stun grenade went off he leaned out and fired a burst from his recently acquired weapon "Shoot the redhead first!!" he bellowed as he leaned back in again " and cut them off, don't let them support each other!!"


-amy-

"tch...what a bloody mess" amy muttered as she watched the carnage unfold, the loudmouth had wasted his beam riles ammo to take down two leo's, the other guy was chewing him out while dealing with the other one, a GM was dragging off her employers overflag, and reinforcements were bound to be on the way, in short the entire situation was a complete clusterf***

"well, i suppose i'd better go earn that paycheque" amy mused to herself as she ran back down to her parked Flag, within minutes the transformable mobile suit was up and in the air, cruising in plane mode at a high altitude towards the GM

casually amy prepped the leg missiles, locking one onto the GM and the other onto the overflag and pulling the trigger. two large panels on the lower legs slid open and the missiles launched, streaking towards their assigned targets, immediaty after she pulled her flag into a roll and then a dive, preparing to doa straffing run against both mobile suits.

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:17 am 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:58 am
Posts: 71
Suddenly, a burst of CIWS fire shredded the missile which was headed toward the Overflag, and the resulting explosion destroyed the one targeting the GM Spartan.

"Our employer won't be very happy with you if you destroy her mobile suit, Amy."

As he said this, the GuAIZ turned to face the GM Spartan, and Magnus raised his beam rifle to a ready position, and readied his Pollux IX railguns, extensional arrestors, and leg thrusters.

"Could you keep an eye on the inbound Imps, Amy? I'll take care of this one."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:54 am 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm
Posts: 370
Location: over there
Back at the testing grounds, Cel was getting ready to gun her @ss back to Lancaster. She made up some sour excuse to let the Leos and whatnot go on ahead, since she knew that she could easily make up the distance and probably pass them on the way there.

"Make sure you clean this place up," she told the crew in charge of the test tech. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

That said, she hit the Tallgeese's throttle and took off across the dunes for the base.

Meanwhile, back at Lancaster, Eric was putting some RPGs into the remaining guard towers.

"Sam? Kate? You two holding up in there?" he called out as Vann and the mercenaries were out there dealing with some GM that had... done something that made Vann yell incoherently into his comm. Eric really didn't care, since the kid actually had come back and hit the other two Leos.

_________________
*insert witty eyecatch here*


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: