Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:12 pm
Posts: 6826
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
The seventh fight of Round Four is Neo America vs Neo China in the Urban City.

_________________
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:22 pm 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 95
As Li's Gundam started up, he reflected briefly on that ever-so-exciting previous match and the victory that he managed to eke out. One of his technical staff noted that his opponent's machine wasn't operating at full potential, as its transformation mode was inactive due to prior damage. That didn't seem to stop the pilot's brutal assaults and Li could still feel traces of pain from the damage he took.

Just before this match, the usual Neo China officials politely congratulated him on his victory but continued to press him to win over the "arrogant Americans." They seemed to like repeating themselves, so Li replied in the usual quiet and polite short responses. His panoramic display lit up, which showed the vast ruined city that the match was to take place in. Then his MTS activated, so Li threw a few quick jabs and kicks to confirm the synchronization of the system.

All that was left was to wait for his opponent, an athlete, according to the provided reports.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:52 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:12 pm
Posts: 6826
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Anderson trotted back out into the same starting point he had during his previous fight in the Urban City, which was now even more ruined that it had been before. With the two fighters starting a decent distance away from each other, it would take a decent amount of time for them to even find each other if they stayed in the streets. Of course, the Neo Ryūkyūs fighter had shown to Chris that the tops of the buildings could cut that time down considerably, but most of the buildings had taken so much damaged he wondered how they could hold up.

While Chrisworth and McGee handled the last of their pre-fight commentary, the ESPN viewers watched the Quarterback Gundam work through some warm up moves that were exactly like those NFL players did before games. Anderson was quietly going over what he knew about Neo China, having watched film of all three of its fights from the finals and several of its more interesting fights during the months leading up to it. Chris felt pretty good about who he was facing, and even better about the arena.

A light blinked on one of the screens, letting him know the Neo Chinese Gundam was also present and ready, and more important, that ESPN was ready for them to start the fight. Anderson turned his comm on briefly, "Whenever you're ready to start..." Anderson said quietly and slightly bored, unaware he had said the exact same thing in nearly the exact same tone when he was in the Urban City two days prior, although Chrisworth and McGee had a laugh at it.

_________________
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:47 pm 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 95
Li stood still, with his body ready but relaxed and his eyes closed. Then his comm panel lit up and the Neo American fighter's, Chris Anderson's, voice came through. Li nodded silently as he scanned the area. It would be difficult to navigate through and fighting around here would be a vastly different match compared to the previous arenas Li had fought in. He knew his opponent had fought here before, so there was that advantage in terrain.

"No matter, as Anderson said, 'let's get this started,'" Li thought as he bent his knees down in preparation. Then he activated his own comm as he said coolly, "Gundam Fight...Ready..."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:52 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:12 pm
Posts: 6826
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
"Gundam Fight... Ready..." The Neo Chinese fighter said calmly.

"Go." Anderson spoke quietly again, almost a sigh, as he started down the block at an easy jog. Before getting to the corner, he jumped up on a low two-story building that held up as the QB Gundam came down on it. It would allow him to move to the next street over, or even up on to a few taller buildings in the area if he wanted to, but after his previous action in the urban city, Anderson was curious to see if the Neo Chinese fighter on the other side of the town would do something that could allow Chris to get an idea exactly where he was moving...

_________________
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 95
Without further fanfare, Li took off in a low dash through the ruined city streets. He remained mindful of the unfamiliar terrain and wondered where his opponent was within this labyrinth. He was careful to avoid piles of rubble while remaining light on his feet. At the same time, he drew his right jian but did not ignite it as he continued to navigate through the streets...


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: