4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Spain Neo Ryūkyūs

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
mcred23

4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Spain Neo Ryūkyūs

The third fight of Round Four is Neo Spain vs Neo Ryūkyūs in the Grasslands.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
thatguyent

Re: 4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Spain Neo Ryūkyūs

Marching forward on to the battle field, the weary young knight, and his Lion's Head shield wielding Gundam Leonprincipe approached the center of the wide grassy expanse of land around them. "Let's hope for better results this time around Leo..."

Caleb said, hefting the Lion's Head Shield in to position in front of him and switching on the defensive field projector with in the shield that emanated a loud lion's purr like sound as the unit activated. The air rippled in recognition of the field's activation, and the Leonprincipe's right hand flashed outward, pointing the deactivated blade of the Beam Rapier in its grasp forth in the direction of the opposite side of the wide battle arena. "GUNDAM FIGHT!"

The Knight of the Wounded Lion's order called, his blade ignited with a sky-blue colored ripple of beam energy springing forth from its edge. "READY GO!"
Come Check out my new SRW RPG at Coloholics: Super Robot Wars: OG Stars of Fate

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.