4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Switzerland Neo Luxembourg

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
mcred23

4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Switzerland Neo Luxembourg

The first fight of Round Four is Neo Switzerland vs Neo Luxembourg in the Skydome.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Tangerine

Re: 4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Switzerland Neo Luxembourg

Marcella waiting in her room while watching TV, she's enjoyed herself all the same. Her butler stands beside her with his phone ready. 30 mins ago the staff called him that the match might be delayed as her opponent is nowhere to be found. The Neo Swiss technician already fielded the Wizard Gundam and run some simulation just to kill time.
mcred23

Re: 4GFFG: Round Four: Neo Switzerland Neo Luxembourg

Schlotiem finally made his way into the Skydome arena, slightly upset and annoyed at the delay but not showing it. The Notrmeister Gundam had taken fairly minor damage during the battle against Neo Finland, but it had taken unusually long to repair. Word was supposed to be sent to the Neo Swiss fighter that he was on the way, so the fight could begin as soon as he arrived, but apparently that had not happened. ITV, which had stalled by showing highlights and other fights, broke in to the arena only to see there was still no fight.

Still, Schlotiem knew the Neo Swiss team would soon see the fight was nearly ready, so he stood by, moving his arms to keep loose as he waited for the Neo Swiss fighter to enter the arena.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')