Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:24 pm 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 95
Li kept the reactor status within his peripheral vision and noted that the meter was steadily climbing.

"Almost there," he thought as he saw the shift in the grip of one of the Bike's hand. He got his shortened guan dao ready just in time to see one of the beam blades fly towards him. He shifted his feet ever so slightly and twisted his torso as he batted the dagger's handle with the guan dao. As the dagger flew off to his left, he dashed towards the Bike.

He then launched a low slashing kick with his right un-augmented foot towards the Bike's left knee, but quickly brought the leg back in before twisting, with his guan dao pointed towards the torso. Then he simultaneously re-activated the blade and extended the staff, causing the re-energized blade to thrust towards the Bike...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:14 am 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
Allison smirked when the Guan yu tried a sweep kick at her knee, though it kocked her off balance and sent her tone side, doing so set both her and Li right where she wanted them, before he finished bringing his leg back in she swept her arm low and threw the chain like a bolas aiming for his legs

unfortunately a split second after the guan do shot out, impaling the bike gundam through the lower torso and punching right out the other side, thankfully it missed the cockpit due to it being placed in the upper torso, but the pain feedback nearly knocked her out, forcing from her a scream that nearly deafend all in the stands as it came out of the bike gundams audio speakers, griting her teeth she grabbed the haft of the guan do with her free hand and yanked herself down it, headbutting the guan yu as she was brought face to face with it

she immediately followed up with a heat and vulcan round augmented sucker punch with her hand holding the beam dagger, before slashing with said dagger as she pulled her arm back, and then stabbing for the collarbone/neck area

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:09 pm 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 95
Li hopped up a little at the sight of the oncoming chains and avoided having the chains wrapped around his legs, but did receive more damage as armor was dented by said chains. The damage prevented him from moving fast enough to avoid the Bike's counterattack and took the first hit literally head on. He reeled back as the impact disoriented his with pain feeding back to his head while his monitors burst with static for a brief moment.

He shook his head to recover and saw the Bike continue its onslaught with initial Vulcan rounds, which he ignored, as the rounds hit what was probably the most pristine armor left; his suit's torso. He focused on the oncoming punch and noted the equipped dagger in said hand. He reacted by blocking and diverting the Bike's punch with his left hand, which was newly re-augmented with heat. However, the Bike's pull-back managed to slip under the gauntlet and severed the left thumb. Li ignored the damage as the Bike followed up with another dagger slash.

He retracted the Guan Dao and swung in front of his chest, batting the dagger aside. He then twirled 360 degrees, extending and sweeping his Guan Dao in a rapid and horizontal arc...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:07 am 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
as the guan do retracted, allison felt all the wind leave her as the blade came out, doubling over she fell to her knees, an action that proved fortuitous as the counter swing from her opponent with the guan do sailed over her head.


with a snarl, she drew her hammer out and lunged at the lower legs, trying to stab at the back of one knee with the beam dagger and swinging the hammer at the other, before bringing herself up and following with a knee to the crotch, all the while trying to ignore the coppery tang of blood she could taste in her mouth

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:45 am 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 95
Seeing his swing miss, he braced himself as the Bike lowered. Its legs were tucked behind it despite being so low to the ground, so Li bent his own knees in kind. As the Bike lunged out, Li launched himself up and backwards in an aerial somersault. He caught a glimpse of both the beam dagger and the hammer as they hit where his legs were just a moment ago.

As he landed on his feet, he caught sight of the Bike standing up and following through with another attack. He felt the Bike's knee ram him in the lower torso, at the junction between the waist and the right leg. He grunted at the pain that was fed back to him but used the momentum to draw the right side of his body back, while swinging his now-heated left leg in a low horizontal arc toward the right arm/mid-torso region of the Bike Gundam...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:15 pm 
Offline
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:19 am
Posts: 1088
Location: South Australia
i am getting sick to death of this guys bulls*** allison thought as she had to jump backwards in order to avoid the kick, not wanting to get burned a 4th time, or was it the 5th? she had long since lost track

as the two suits circled she weighed her options, her beam dagger would have to be returned to its dock soon for recharging and her chain was behind the guy, and was sure she had some serious internal injuries, but her pride wouldn't let her throw in the towel this time, in her mind she was either leaving victorious or on a stretcher

"your move pal" she taunted "i dare to you to try that crouching tiger hidden dragon s*** again"

_________________
Flag Fighter for life!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: