4GFFG: Round One: Neo England Neo Russia

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
The Big Zabowski

Re: 4GFFG: Round One: Neo England Neo Russia

-Ivor-

"Geleafah diss.."

The Buran's charge would soon turn into a corkscrew as the Aerospike engines throttled and vectored the suit around the closing beam. It was close enough to sear the paint off of parts of the Buran but through the now smokey orange/white/gray paint the familiar visage of a quite angry Buran closed on the Knict.

At the 'righting' from the corkscrew the Buran drifted again and as it was about to fly past the Knict grasped out for it's free upper arm in an attempt to essentially bum-rush the suit in a brutal grapple charge. It was also at this point that Ivor chopped the throttles on the engines and used the suit's momentum as the weapon..
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
The Big Zabowski

-Ivor-

The connecting blow jerked the Knict back hard as it was tossed and dragged along the ground. With the blow came the action/reaction rule of physics; the result not being very pretty or enjoyable for the Neo England pilot.

The Buran had actually come away with the free arm of the Knict, severing it with brute force at the weakest point of connection between the suits; the shoulder. The Knict would continue to skid along the ground in a heap, sparks and fluids gushing from the severed limb which the Buran; after executing a diving roll to come to a hault, clenched firmly in it's hand as it knelt on the ground.

Not even wasting a second the pilot of the Buran dropped the severed limb and pulled the KPV from it's holster on the Gundam's back. Several high powered beam shots rung out in a loud, cracking 'bap-bap-bap' as Ivor fired from a kneeling position at the downed suit's exposed torso..
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Zangetsu

-Karl Franz-

The Buran's vicious attack left Franz inside battered, brusied, and beaten. After getting dragged the Knict brought itself back up, though very slowly. The kneeling gundam looked up as it's stolen arm was dropped in front of him. "O-okay Russian... I-" Franz got out before the Buran raised it's rifle and shot the Knicht in the chest several times. Luckily enough these shots missed the cockpit, but one managed to graze the cockpit revealing it to everyone. "HEY WATCH IT RUSSIAN! I SAID I SURRENDER ALREADY!"
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
The Big Zabowski

-Ivor-

There was no response for what seemed like an eternity as the KPV continued to pepper the torso. However, there soon was a pause as the bolts from the large caliber weapon finally ceased flying through the air, shearing off chunks of the Knict as they did.

The suit then raised its weapon to an 'at-the-ready' stance, barrel aimed high as the red eyes of the Buran leered at the crippled Knict.

As the pilot announced surrender he was cut off by the pilot of the Buran.

"NYET! ZEHR IZ NO SURRENDER!"

Then a voice crackled over the comm on all channels. It was Tatyana.

"IVOR! STOP! NO MORE!"

He bellowed back through the comm.

"WHOZE OHRDERS!?"

Tatyana paused.. before flatly announcing it over the comm."

"..Kremlin."

This took the pilot of the Buran by shock rather than surprise or anything else. For the Kremlin to order him to spare an enemy pilot in combat was.. against doctrine. Against the protocol he was trained to follow. As a Spetznaz, casualties were a part of a days work. Be it enemy, friendly, or civilian. To spare this one.. was unheard of.

"...Da."

He racked the KPV and stood from his kneeling position. The blood red eyes continued to leer at the Knict, the Buran echoing the emotions of it's pilot in a way. The kill had been snatched away, just as it was in his grasp. Though he did not wish to abide by them.. the Kremlin to which he had sworn loyalty to it seemed had bent to meet the rules of the Gundam Fight.

And it tasted quite sour.

"En-ga-land.. I accept. Yew keep your life. Be grateful my zuperiors are zo.. generous."

The Buran then turned and walked away from the field as if all that had occurred was a simple.. verbal argument.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)