4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
thatguyent

Re: 4th Gundam Fight: Final Gambit: Discussion thread.

mcred23 wrote:
thatguyent wrote:Paging Neo Luxembourg, paging Neo Luxembourg... Um, am I just supposed to God Mode on a member of the Trinary for taking more then a week to respond? I know that he's injured so I don't want to be an arse.
Well, given that he hasn't even made a post in there yet, and you never made an attack, so you can't call a hit and be an arse anyway, so you'll just have to wait. Wedge's current situation is one where we'd strongly suggest ignoring the 48 hour rule and giving extra time for the moment (Trust me, I tried to talk with him on MSN recently and he needs the time :mrgreen:).
thatguyent wrote:In other news, in the match where I'm playing Polynikes for Phantom Bread, my opponent is supposed to be Neo Germany, he posted a statement about drawing his Gundamschreck Bazooka, and entering the arena, and then nothing after that. What gives here people?
My point is that Wedge told me not to double post before, I haven't done so, but Fritz has gone days without posting after his initial post in our match, and I responded the same day he posted... still nothing, days later.

What gives is that you two are at an impase at the moment. You're just slowly closing, but no one has yet to make an attack, which means either of you could make a post doing just that. I guess that one is a question of which of you wants to make the first move in the fight. :twisted:
My point is that Wedge told me not to double post before, I haven't done so, but Fritz has gone days without posting after his initial post in our match, and I responded the same day he posted... still nothing, days later.

Now I know that Wedge is injured so I understand no 48 hour rule coming in to play there, but what about Fritz? I would understand your Impasse excuse if this was a completely free form system, but its not, we don't post when we feel like it, we have to wait for an opponent to move, or lapse 48 hours right? That's why I was asking about the whole situation with Fritz, Red. Not because I'm actually confused regarding the action, I get that both of our characters are just standing there, but that's the point. I want to get to it.
Come Check out my new SRW RPG at Coloholics: Super Robot Wars: OG Stars of Fate

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
thatguyent

I loved the third part of Dante's Inferno by the way. That was awesome man, especially the descriptions of people, that was wild.

"He can even do crazy Ninja flips when he's tanked. DANG!" Now that was classic. Oh, and Malia hitting on Dante? Why not, she was drunk, and it would be funny to have a 20 something year old chick hitting on a 16 year old. Heheh.

Setsuna F. Seiei is the baddest AU Gundam pilot of all, because unlike Heero Yuy, he doesn't cry over puppies, and also, because he killed his mom and didn't cry, now that's scary.
Inferno

thatguyent wrote:[
Now I know that Wedge is injured so I understand no 48 hour rule coming in to play there, but what about Fritz?
I believe Fritz has a "Every Saturday Night" posting schedule. He does seem to be consistent with weekly updates, but I think that's it.
thatguyent wrote:I loved the third part of Dante's Inferno by the way. That was awesome man, especially the descriptions of people, that was wild.

"He can even do crazy Ninja flips when he's tanked. DANG!" Now that was classic. Oh, and Malia hitting on Dante? Why not, she was drunk, and it would be funny to have a 20 something year old chick hitting on a 16 year old. Heheh.
I aim to please. Oh, and BTW, for purposes of the RPG, the blog is in-continuity. Which will make my latest plans for Dante very difficult, what with his hangover-induced rant possibly making international relations far more tense...
The Big Zabowski

Been busy the last few days. Posting later tonight.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Fritz Ashlyn

Inferno wrote:
thatguyent wrote:Now I know that Wedge is injured so I understand no 48 hour rule coming in to play there, but what about Fritz?
I believe Fritz has a "Every Saturday Night" posting schedule. He does seem to be consistent with weekly updates, but I think that's it.
This is correct. Wedge has a broken arm and I'm dealing with this thing called "law school" that keeps me busy during the week. I'll post tonight.

Edit: Allow me to guide your attention to my post way back on page 11:
I wrote:I'd like to take a free moment to jump on here and ask that Mr. Neo Finland (and everyone I fight eventually) be patient with me because I may not be able to reply terribly quickly.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
mcred23

thatguyent wrote:My point is that Wedge told me not to double post before, I haven't done so, but Fritz has gone days without posting after his initial post in our match, and I responded the same day he posted... still nothing, days later.
Actually, note that he said not to double post unless its been 48 hours. You didn't give him enough time then to do anything then. In this case, you've obviously waited more than enough time that you could go and make a second post if you wish, which would probably move things ahead slightly when Wedge does get a chance to post, but not by too much, and you'll still be waiting for him. Don't worry, you two will get your chance to beat each others brains out. :mrgreen:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
thatguyent

Thanks for straightening all that out gents, now, I believe I've got a fight on my hands. Or well, Polynikes does. Let's have some fun!

Attomoku

"Inamorata"

I think I'm starting to run out of synonyms for lover... :?
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Robo Jason Mk1

Just want it known, that I had a catastrophy on my computer, and might not post for a bit. ok?
Inferno

Marcus is a freaking tank. Just sayin'.
blind_dead_mcjones

i love the smell of cooked gundam in the mornin', smells like....oh wait, i lost, nevermind

after a brutal round neo australia throws in the towel after a failed attempt to be like spinzaku and neo japan takes the win, btw how much would a stadium floodlight tower and a few hundred square meters of astroturf cost?
Flag Fighter for life!
Fritz Ashlyn

blind_dead_mcjones wrote:btw how much would a stadium floodlight tower and a few hundred square meters of astroturf cost?
I wouldn't worry too much about that. In the last Gundam Fight, Dieter personally destroyed huge swaths of old growth forest, various large buildings and other valuable objects.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Attomoku

That reminds me. How did Misao cover the tab for Neo-Japan after the first round? 8)
Does O'mally's accept I.O.U.s, or do they just charge to the account registered to the room?
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
The Big Zabowski

I'm going to assume FLIR/Nightvision is standard issue on Mobile Fighters?
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Inferno

Attomoku wrote:That reminds me. How did Misao cover the tab for Neo-Japan after the first round? 8)
Does O'mally's accept I.O.U.s, or do they just charge to the account registered to the room?
Be creative. Neo-Italy is going to get off scot-free, given who's responsible for the bill...
Cybaster

Attomoku wrote:That reminds me. How did Misao cover the tab for Neo-Japan after the first round? 8)
The Yuriko Omega Way, I suppose. :twisted:

<O'Malley> Miss, I need you to pay the damages for---
<Misao> *hand wave* You don't need us to pay for the damages. :roll:
<O'Malley> *deadpan* I don't need you to pay for the damages. :|
<Misao> *hand wave* You will give Miss Rin free alcohol for the rest of her life.
<O'Malley> *deadpan* I will give Miss Rin free alcohol for the rest of my---HELL NO---.
<Flameonkey> *Fire Blasts O'Malley into submission* :x
<O'Malley> ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'LL GIVE MISS RIN FREE ALCOHOL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! X(

Or something. XD
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
mcred23

For those of you who don't read the TftF discussion, I'm gonna be house sitting this coming weekend, starting Thursday night and lasting until probably late Sunday. I won't have internet access where I'll be and I probably won't make it back home during the weekend. Between that and some school junk I'll have to take do, if I don't reply to anything going on by Wednesday night, it probably ain't gonna happen 'till Sunday night, so Donna Strife (If we're still fighting then, or anyone else who does something related to me) will just have to kick back and wait. 8)

That is all. :mrgreen:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Attomoku

uh, won't that put you/us past the end of the month? Or will there be an extension for this round?
Fritz Ashlyn

Actually, we haven't announced it but red cooked up an idea for juggling the rounds that lets us deal with some slow periods during the year &c. that is being put into effect starting with this round. If I remember it right Round 2 will now extend roughly two weeks into November if anyone needs the extra time.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Attomoku

Normally I'm not one to comment on others fights but in the Neo Germany/Greece fight I must say I'm a little confused. thatguyent, wouldn't back-peddling put you on top of the exploding bazooka if it was behind you?