LMF Gundam: Dominion's Rise Discussion Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
EZero8

Re: LMF Gundam: Dominion's Rise Discussion Thread

I'm alive! Well... kind of. School and finals are still bogging me down a bit, which I can imagine being the case for almost everyone. In any case, we should start picking up the pace so we can end the first battle after... three months of action?

By the way, this will only move on if people post... :)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
ScornMandark

Hi all - I would like to sincerely apologize for my protracted absense from the boards. Lots of excuses, a couple that actually matter. Death in the family, I finally got a freaking job again, my brother had a kid. All sums to up other stuff taking priority for a while. I'm sorry I didn't post anything before the feces hit the rotary oscillating air mover, but better late than never, right?

I will be making a concerted effort to be more active in the RPG, and I apologize if my absense has been an issuue.
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Attomoku

Well I guess a post a month and a half later is better than no post. :oops:

Time to summon the spirit of Shiro Armada, kick some ass, and get this AU going again
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
ScornMandark

Oh, SNAP! That makes me Packard...and he dies at the end :(
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
blind_dead_mcjones

ScornMandark wrote:Oh, SNAP! That makes me Packard...and he dies at the end :(
packard didn't have an energy weapon, or a bazooka

defy fate and be ozma instead, you already have the knife and head mounted guns...
Flag Fighter for life!
EZero8

Anyone know where TBZ went? It's been a long while since he posted.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Attomoku

He mentioned something about real-life. Not too sure if this means he's out-out or extended-leave-while-getting-his-life-in-order out. :?

Oh, and will post tomorrow.
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Xvlai

I was waiting for the user who I was attacking to post, but as du time has passed and a hit has already been called, I will be posting tomorrow morning finally.
The Big Zabowski

I'm here. I kinda graduated college with a BS in Aviation, minor in business, and all that jazz; so job hunts and getting my life in order are kinda priorities. Other than that, I can post. I mean it was the christmas season too, ya know.

:mrgreen:
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Attomoku

Would an acquired plasma saber currently work with an Armored Module? :D
I would assume so, since their other weapons are interchangeable, but thought I'd double check

I'm also assuming Donovan outright killed Bonito because the only thing that was clear was he took a massive hit.
EZero8

Yeah the plasma saber would work on an Armored Module. Only problem is, the Pawn's battery on its own is insufficient to maintain use of an energy weapon, much less on half-power or lower.

As for Donovan's hit, I'm calling Bonito dead unless TLV shows up and makes a post soon.

EDIT: Oh yeah, congrats on graduating TBZ.
Fritz Ashlyn

EZ8, taking a swipe at a man's legs when he's down is shameful! Just what I expect from moon people.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
blind_dead_mcjones

um exactly how much explosive force does a raptor going boom have? considering that the one in question still has a full load of vulcan ammo and more than half of its bazooka rounds left
Flag Fighter for life!
Kavik Ryx

So is Jane supposed to die, be critically injured, or should I just have my character retrieve her?
blind_dead_mcjones

shes going to be injured pretty badly, but you can retrieve her if you wish, hopefully after she's made it to the control booth
Flag Fighter for life!
Sume Gai

I'll be out this weekend If needed Fritz or TBZ can bunny Parks along.

everyone else should be Ok for the time being.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
ScornMandark

So much for posting more frequently :roll: I had been leaving it open to Bonito not getting hit in the cockpit, but it seems that is a pretty moot point. Thank you, attomoku, for not killing Big D outright :oops:
Shadow Knight

Hey, who do I got to bother about my character being approved?
HEY!!! Need something custom colored? PM me a MAHQ link to something, tell me what color, any special graphics on it and'll customize it for you.
blind_dead_mcjones

i think either Ezero8 or fritz handles it, in either case i adivse against bothering them about it and be patient, both (along with everyone else on the site) have other priorities so it'l get done when it gets done.
Flag Fighter for life!
Shadow Knight

I already PM'd Ezero8 about, no reply, no nothing.
HEY!!! Need something custom colored? PM me a MAHQ link to something, tell me what color, any special graphics on it and'll customize it for you.