LMF Gundam: Dominion's Rise Discussion Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Attomoku

Re: LMF Gundam: Dominion's Rise Discussion Thread

Does it rotate around the control floor?
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
EZero8

Attomoku wrote:Does it rotate around the control floor?
Uhh... sure, I guess, since it needs to generate gravity for the AMD's and LMF's to work inside.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
wonton bob

Are there elevators or any quaint little accessories shops?
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
EZero8

wonton bob wrote:Are there elevators or any quaint little accessories shops?
Elevators? Yes. Accessories shops? Maybe on a residential satellite, but not here.

Anyway... Fritz, just to clarify: Cecil wandered off on his own and followed the Shireen team?
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Fritz Ashlyn

Cecil and Percival headed towards the transport bays of their own accord (a transport bay should be quiet and easy to "guard", right? :P) after they got in their Pawns, and Cecil basically wandered right into Alpha Team. He's not aware the Shireen team is in the area (or not) or how many enemy units are present.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
EZero8

Ah.. alright. This'll be fun. :twisted:

Anyways, I'll be posting tomorrow. After that, I'm moving into my new dorm on Saturday and I don't know how long it'll take before I have internet (probably later that day). I don't think my short absence will affect anything, especially since nowadays the RPG section is a weekly-post thing.
EZero8

Scorn and b_d_m drew first blood against the Dominion! You sick people... he had a family! :P
ScornMandark

Bwahahahahaha! Eat that, pansy-earthman! =D

I suppose we should write a letter to his widow?

"Dear Former Countess,

We made you a widow. Sorry."
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Fritz Ashlyn

So I know I'm playing a half-serious character in this game, but how was blind_dead_mcjones' last post not calling hits? I'll wait for Ez8's word but I'm going to talk to the other Stoog-- I mean Trinary members.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
The Big Zabowski

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:So I know I'm playing a half-serious character in this game, but how was blind_dead_mcjones' last post not calling hits? I'll wait for Ez8's word but I'm going to talk to the other Stoog-- I mean Trinary members.
..I would have to agree there. Moreso bunnying and calling hits IMO.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
mcred23

Larry wrote:So I know I'm playing a half-serious character in this game, but how was blind_dead_mcjones' last post not calling hits? I'll wait for Ez8's word but I'm going to talk to the other Stoog-- I mean Trinary members.
For what it's worth, Moe agrees with Larry that it is calling hits (Quite a few, IMO).

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk. :mrgreen:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
EZero8

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:So I know I'm playing a half-serious character in this game, but how was blind_dead_mcjones' last post not calling hits? I'll wait for Ez8's word but I'm going to talk to the other Stoog-- I mean Trinary members.
I hadn't seen the post until just now... but yes, that is blatant bunnying and hit-calling. And to be realistic, this wasn't the first time. blind_dead_mcjones has called a forced hit before on the late Count Remus, which I let slide because it was an unimportant NPC at the time.

This time, I'm not going to let it slide, especially since he called a hit on a mod's PC at that. I'll leave it up to the Trinary to decide what kind of punishment since they're in control of the RPG section, and it's their rules. b_d_m, you ought to edit your post as well, unless Fritz is willing to just run with what we have.
blind_dead_mcjones

post edited, my mistake

note to self: don't post at 2:00 in the morning when one is half asleep
Flag Fighter for life!
The Loser Villain

Sorry for falling behind, I'm posting tonight and will be posting more often as well.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Attomoku

Real quick before I pass out:

Ta-Da! :mrgreen:

Since no one else seemed to make any progress I cobbled together my image of the Pawn. I hope it screams cheap and armored. I can maybe go back and try and change anything if the audience does not approve and has constructive criticism. Otherwise expect colored versions and customs shortly. I may do my take on the raptor if I feel up for it in the near future.
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
ScornMandark

Whoa! Vote of awesome, dude! That looks really good.
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Kavik Ryx

Just so it doesn't seem like I'm not posting, I'll just say right now that my posting is going to be a little sporadic over the next couple of weeks while my computer is in the shop. Unless I can find an adapter for my dad's old computer, I'll only be able to be active at school. So sorry if my contribution to the RPG is lacking right now.
EZero8

Attomoku wrote:Real quick before I pass out:

Ta-Da! :mrgreen:
Wow, very nicely done. It's fairly similar to what I had in mind, only with the Serpent parts instead of the Gyan's and it's a bit on the skinny side. But including the Serpent is a better idea since it gives it a more "grunt-ish" feel, and the parts flow so why not?

Seal of approval! :)
Attomoku

Now in color!

Dominion Pawn (Standard Color)

Von Kappelhoff Custom (w/ War Banner)

Bavarian Guard

Dodgeson Custom

EDIT: Thanks bob for catching that, the designations are fixed now
Last edited by Attomoku on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wonton bob

very nice colors but does that say "edith" on the legs? because we're both stationed on the Shireen. Still nice colors.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great