Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 4

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Fritz Ashlyn

Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 4

Chris Hansen says to take a seat and continue your discussion here.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cybaster

Maya Nightwizard.

On a more related note, it seems to me that you guys think the presence of the SNRI guys are making the plot too complicated. Should I just write them out of this RPG altogether?
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Kylern

Kind of impossible now that other members have grabbed onto them and doing stuff. I think you should think about what you really want to do with these guys and simplify it. SNRI is insanely powerful but doesn't seem to have a real point besides ruining everyones life.

I don't want you to get rid of them cause it makes a plot point but they do need toned down and not be so everywhere on the board at one time.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

I like SNRI... the idea of a company controlling the majority of the Federation controlled by Darth 'D&D' Sidious is great.

I just think you need to be less abrupt in their appearance. What you did looked interesting it just came too far out of left field too suddenly.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kylern

I'm feeling all the love in the house. Plus Zaine is popular it seems... Stealing all the attention.
Cybaster

Speaking of...

Omega, get Zaine out of that cockpit. We're not moving out THAT soon.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Kill the right people you get a lot of attention...

so it seems after this debriefing a time skip of one day would be appropriate. Does that clash with anything else that any of you guys had planned?

and hey um.. Cyb I hope you meant Hawaii cause Wake is a Federation base ATM.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Wedge14

Re: Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 4

I won't be able to get to the characters today, due to the day almost being over for me, and the site being down all day. Sorry guys.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
hellbore

Once this thing in space is over I was thinking of handing out some upgrades to some characters, namely Maarek Stele up to the Hi-Nu Gundam and Ayin Tollah to his Werkbau, but without the Axiom Buster if need be. Thoughts? Comments? Beatings with blunt instruments?
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Sume Gai

Er... Hellbore I'm not intimately familiar with the Werkbau but what I've heard about it (and it's successor) makes me incredibly hesitant to allow it; with or without the Axion Buster.

I see no real harm in the Hi-Nu so long as you don't start doing crazy stuff with Psycoframes.

Also I've learned that an error in the switchover is preventing Omega (and perhaps Nero as well) from logging in. Of course this should only be temporary but for now I've been asked to control Zaine if the need arises

Kylern

Yeah I'm going to agree with Gai here on this one Hellbore.

Also don't expect me to come on much until the updates are completed. This color scheme hurts my eyes. I'll post again when its finished.
Sume Gai

Well before you run off could you do a post of the DC fleet detecting Icer's group and telling Snow and Hellbore to launch? or would you rather I do that?

EDIT never mind I'll do it.

Omega

Problem's been fixed, and i'm back in... don't know about Nero though.
hellbore

What is it exactly that you find so questionable about the Werkbau? The Dis Astranagun I understand, but without the Axiom Buster, the Werkbau is pretty normal for a mech. Hell, the Axiom Buster can even be dodged.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Sume Gai

both that it's relatively unknown and that it 'evolves' into the time erasing Dis.

From what I understand the mech goes sentient at times and has self regenerative powers. In addition I have more general worries about any piloted Balmarian weapons. Since those things are projected as very powerful in any game I have played

hellbore

Well, I wasn't far enough into Cobray's story in Alpha 3 to about the sentience. I was just going to use it as a normal mecha with/without the Axiom Buster save some cameos from Ingram. The Dis was going to be saved for last battle/possibly sending characters home to their own universe, i.e. it never really factored into my plans for the unit. I will accept your decision, however.
Nero

Okay, i've got a problem...

Anyone remember that G-Stone I gave Zaine last chapter? I've been trying to debate on what to do with it since I killed off Lelouch before I could reveal what it was supposed to counter...

Anybody have some suggestions on what I could do here?

Edit: Taken care of.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Strike Zero

Minor announcement:

Many eons ago (sometime around the beginning of January), Omega PM'd me about doing a character artwork for Zaine like I did for Strike, Xiu and Marlene. Only now have I gotten around to getting it done, but it's now done.

To be frank, I'm not completely satisfied with the way it turned out, but I honestly don't believe that it could have gotten any better no matter how long I spent on it. At any rate, here it is.

Zaine Kamiya

If Omega doesn't like it, he needs just say the word and it shall be stricken from the interwebs and cast into the abyss faster than you can say Candlejack--
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Sume Gai

you so tempt me to ask you to do Alex Bloke or Tallis Stenner...

Omega

S0: you are awesome, and now my favorite character artist. That looks great for Zaine!

Gai: Why not ask him for Tallis? i'd actually like to see character art for her.