Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:00 pm 
Offline
Oblivious Harem Loser
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:57 pm
Posts: 3930
Location: side 3; watchin' out for Zabis
(double post to move this long)

The Twins

The Beam Gatling blazed through a line of Gouf Igniteds. "37 units confirmed down-" Inside their connected minds the Twins were assembling sensor data and had created a detailed tactical map. They were using this map to determine which targets posed a threat to the Fafnir. "60% of priority targets cleared, 10% of estimated total targets cleared." "Beam Gatling at 28% remaining energy"

The pair were doing very well considering the overwhelming numbers they faced. Though valiant the Base defenders efforts were proving futile against the coordinated attacks of Doben Wolves and ZAKU Warriors.

-Lauren-

"ma'am, 48 seconds till launch preparations are complete"

The Fafnir's Captain merely nodded at the crewman. It was difficult to keep the Worry she felt from showing but it was her duty to remain Level-headed and calm. Lauren's gaze returned to the forward monitor as the twins downed another pair of machines with a few missiles.

'good.... like this we might jus-'

Lauren's thought was cut off as something happened right in front of her that caused her blood to run cold. A lone unit a green ZAKU Gunner had jumped onto the Fafnir's deck in the confusion. With the coldness of a machine it raised it's Othos towards the Bridge. The Fafnir's defenses couldn't react in time, however something else did. A one armed Airmaster slammed into the ZAKU from it's side. The Zaku was swpet from the deck by the faster machine. The Othos and the Shadow Bit's remaining Shot gun both discharged at once.

-Rachel Anne-

Rachel snapped back to her own body to discover she was sweating intensely. She had been connected to the bit until the last seconds; now the bit was gone. The ZAKU and bit were mutually destroyed.

"dammit!" Rachel pounded one of the Consoles in frustration. her only way to help was gone now all that remained were....

The Twins

The Grappling Stingers retracted and a Trio of dead Babi's fell. Mellia rolled right to give Maria a clear shot at the last targets. Maria acted instantly expending the final vestiges of energy in her Beam Gatling Five units exploded and the the digital map in the Twin's minds showed a clear path for the Fafnir.

"Captain you are Clear to launch."

-Lauren-

Having finally regained control of the Bridgeafter the near death experience accepted the Twin's offer.

"Fafnir; TAKE-OFF!!"

With a Rumble the ship began to accelerate forward. People without Chairs grabbed on as best they could. The Fafnir spurred forward by the extra boosters began to climb. almost majestically, the Fafnir soared upwards and onwards to the sea of stars.

Or so they would have liked. A singular Babi made to pursue. The fafnir had more thrust but it couldn't quite accelerrate as well as the smaller Babi. The rail guns deployed from either side of the ship and fired at the charging MS. Shots went wide as it closed,
50m...
40m...
35m...
30...
25...
20...
15...
13...
10...
8...
6...

The Babi was finally struck but it was already to close spinning out of control the Babi Crashed into the left booster...

_________________
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:10 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:23 pm
Posts: 2104
[Not really earth, but not really space!?!]
-Lauren-

The Fafnir's captain opened her eyes and sat up. Relief washed over her when it finally dawned on her that they were still alive. This revalation could only be savored for a moment before, unrequested, the damage report came.

"Captain, the right side booster took a hit it's no longer functioning and could explode."

"can we still reach space without the boosters?"

"If we eject them and use Positron interference then I think so."

"do it."

Even on the Bridge the clunk of the automatic releases could be heard. Though it was Lauren's first time taking the Fafnir into Space something 'sounded' wrong to her. This sneaking suspicion was confirmed as an operator, panic Stricken, spoke again.

"The damaged booster it's not coming off!"

-Slug-

Less than fifteen seconds later the entire anger knew enough. Slug was rather quiet as Lauren relayed their current situation. Then he wheeled about and made for the Ex-S. Rachel having climbed down from the Airmaster moved to stop him. she knew what he was thinking.

"Slug don't! it's too dangerous. You aren't even military" Slug put his hand on Rachel's shoulder She was trembling but it was only discernible by touch.

"Someone has to." Rachel gaze soften and clouded slightly

"Th-then I'll do it.!" Slug shook his head resolutely.

"No my Ex-S is the only machine here that can do the job and get back aboard and your Shadow bit is gone It has to be me." Rachel wanted to object; to stop her childhood friend from doing what her newtype senses screamed was suicide but he was right the Ex-S was the only machine which could do this and s such slug was the only pilot who could do this.

Slug stepped by without eliciting further Protest. He climbed into the EX-S in silence and started it up.

"Ex-S launching"

with those words the Ex-S walked out of the ship and triggered it's thrusters.

The Twins

Things weren't going well for those on base one by one the pilots had been overwhelmed by mobile dolls. The twins were now fighting a losing battle with guerrilla tactics> Maria had long since discarded her Beam Gatling and soon after expended her missiles. Now She had only her revolvers

Mellia was fairing better but had still expended her grappling stingers and hadn't replaced the Vibrational knife she'd used against Alex. The two understood full well what awaited them they had already acknowledged that much soon after the Fafnir left.

Hiding behind a, now blown out, hanger The two steeled themselves as a group of 10 Dinns grew near.

'Formation V3' Their shared mind ahgreed on the plan that had the highest success rate. as the two separated maria heading to one side of the building as Mellia headed to the other.

At once both made their moves Maria jumped out in front of the Dinns and opened fire with both revolvers. Mellia activated her thrusters and charged the rear Dinns with a sweeping slash that cut down three of them.

however what the pair had failed to see was a single Aries that had been far infront of the Dinns and had doubled back whjen it's allies were attacked. As Maria unloaded a single bullet into the final Dinn, the Aries dove and released 4 missiles at the WildBuster. Warning alarms went off andmaria turned to face hr attacker. She raised the Revolvers and pulled the trigger.

Nothing, she was completely out of ammo. Maria tried to back away but at this range the missiles already had a lock. The first impacted the ground, the second her left knee, the fourth her right shoulder and the last hit the chest and exploded.

"MARIA!!!!!!!!!"

With a leap Mellia hurled the Anti Ship Sword like a spear at the Aries. The Sword embedded itself in the MS which promptly crashed into the ground. Quickly turning to Maria, Mellia called out over their link.

'sister...'

Mellia took a step forward towards the prone WildBuster

'....F-functions f-f-failin-ing. Br-braincase compromised....'

The Wildbuster twitched slightly. and began to reach upwards with it's left hand.

'no sister. you cannot.'

Kneeling, the WildSaber grabbed onto the Wildbusters outstretched hand.

'I... am.... sorry..... Me......lli.......a........."

Mellia felt it as clearly as if it were her own death. The mind on the other end of the link faded into darkness vanishing forever a broken. A swell of emotion overtook Mellia a mixture of grief and anger nearly overwhelmed her.

Five Gouf Ignited's choose this moment to show themselves. and quickly took notice of the still active WildSaber and raised their left arms. Mellia reacted instantly as her Rage and natural instincts took over.

Leaping aside she grabbed the hilt of the Anti-ship sword and tugged it free. Mellia jumped skywards as the three opened fire with their beam guns. With a roar Mellia cleaved the first one vertically before it could react and then spun right to slice the second in two at the waist. Mellia kicked out at the third as it drew it's own Blade. It stumbled off balance before Mellia sliced at it from shoulder to hip.

What Mellia had, in her rage, failed to realize was that the ASS had been cracked when she had used it as a javelin. With each twirl and slice the crack grew and on the fourth Gouf, who Mellia attempted to stab in the chest, the weapon finally failed. The tip snapped and flew off even as the rest of the weapon embedded itself in the MS, puncturing the battery. and triggering a small explosion.

Mellia gave up the weapon without hesitation. and quickly brought out her final Vibrational knife. Now there was only one Gouf remaining. It had already drawn it's sword and began to Charge the Wldsaber. Mellia raised the knife and made a charge of her own. The pair met in a violent clash. MArria's Knife drove through the armor like butter even as the Gouf's blade stabbed straight into the cockpit of the Wildsaber. both units exploded and the second twin's life faded into nothingness.

-Slug-

The Ex-S heaved with all it's might, and the sparking booster finally came free.


"got it!"

Slug exclaimed triumphantly as the entire fafnir heaved a sigh of relief. The Ex-S began to move away from the ship as the Positron blasters extended and began to charge. 'now to get rid of it' Slug began to raise the booster in preparation to throw but right then a stray Spark ignited the remaining fuel within.

-Rachel-

Racheal's stomach groaned with sudden guilt as she and others looked on from the monitor. They all cheered as the booster was lifted but suddenly as if someone cut off the air to their lungs the worst thing imaginable happened.

The Ex-S was suddenly engulfed in an explosion that rocked the very hangar itself!
"SLUUUUUUUG!!!!!" Rachel cried with tears suddenly forming in her eyes. She made a bolt for her machine but was quickly held back by a crew member.

She clawed at the mechanics fore arms. "We have to save slug! He's still out there! LET GO OF ME!" She struggled frantically and a rather stoic Johan intervened.

"Rachel...If we open the hangar doors at this altitude..."

Rachel bit her lip and collapsed to the floor as Johan knelt down and put her arm around.

"Slug knew what he was doing, Mellia and Maria too. They all know how precious a human life was. They didn't waste their lives so lets not waste ours. It's the only way we can thank them."

Rachel just nodded quietly and buried her head into her friend's shoulder still ashamed of her tears.

_________________
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:14 pm 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 1460
Location: Getting served ice cream by Beargguy-chan~
-Kirie-

Suddenly, as both Aheads advanced, all of the Musha Red's remaining armor pieces ejected from the Red Frame in repeated bursts of smoke and steam, flying off of the unit dramatically while the Red Frame sheathed Gerbera Straight quickly --- and the Red Frame beneath charged forward again, nimbly sidestepping and zigzagging itself to pass by the two Beam Rifle shots. And then, the Red Frame raised its right hand, clenched its fist...and then opened it again.

At this point, it would only need one arm as Kirie's eyes blazed with an inner fury, his entire form as if glowing with his fierce aura.

"This is it! Hissatsu---"

Then the entire right palm began to glow. Brightly. The entire fist and palm being enveloped now by sparking and shining yellow light as Kirie reeled that arm back, focusing every ounce of his will to win, his fighting fire, and Kirie's own concentration into the attack...

"Shiiiiiiining...............Fingeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!"

At that, the Red Frame punched forward and, with all the force and energy the unit could muster, Kirie charged and punched his Shining Finger attack out at the lead Ahead as his opponent advanced, intent on impaling through the Ahead's every defence and armor with that one hit --- if it hit the first Ahead, Kirie would be pushing it forward as well, trying to crash Shining Finger into both Aheads at the same time in a deadly energy skewer.

-Shuu and Camilla-

Not yet, Masaki, Shuu nodded, his smug smirk towering over both the weakened, fleeing Psybuster and then trailing over to the Zephyr Sword, half-stabbed into the ground some distance away, as the Granzon watched the entire scene unfold like an Emperor watching his lands. Seeing Masaki's wounded flight, Shuu only stared impassively; He was in no rush to pursue Masaki at all, now that Masaki had proven himself, once and again, a mere annoyance. In fact, Shuu was only all too glad to let Masaki live --- Not today. Flee from me and the Granzon, as I know you would; Keep facing defeat again, and again, and again until you learn to keep your emotions in check and your big mouth shut. For now, you live because I have a use for you today...

As such, the Granzon didn't even deign to acknowledge the two sudden yellow beam blasts that erupted from its left flank, the two blasts bouncing off of the Granzon's Gravity Field as the unit turned and raised its Granworm Sword; As the Granzon then slashed down heavily, the tip of a certain Interceptor Shield collided into the blade for a split second as, in front of it, the Sisquiede Custom stomped and swung its Interceptor Shield around in a sharp, horizontal arc, drawing lightning sparks as the two blades collided. Shuu shook his head in disdain at his new opponent; The Sisquiede Custom quickly followed by pushing itself forward, punching out hard at the Granzon's head with a heavy Demolisher Arm and causing the Granzon to slide backwards in avoidance as it then spun once, swinging the Interceptor Shield around, and slashed down in follow-through with its other arm and a Beam Saber...

"Hmmph."

...Which never connected, as before the Sisquiede Custom could finish its arcing blow, the Granzon's free hand suddenly pointed its palm at the red Monoeye Gundam and blasted a short, yet very visible burst of purple energy; Caught suddenly by an impromptu graviton wave and with its floating form no longer finding itself steady, the Sisquiede Custom was promptly blown backwards in a haphazard roll, flip, and then righting itself haphazardly some distance beneath the Granzon. As the Sisquiede Custom paused, the Granzon pointed its Granworm Sword in challenge at it --- and seven orange-and-green NRX-044 Asshimars took the opportunity and, in equal spacing, surround the Granzon in unison as the Sisquiede Custom floated slowly upwards, placing itself behind two of the Asshimars. "You must be the Munchkin Lord, Camilla Greye..." Shuu greeted, mockingly bowing to her. "It took you long enough, and even afterwards, it doesn't seem like your being here is going to be significant."

Camilla sneered angrily, narrowing her eyes at Shuu in turn; She hated to admit it, but Shirakawa was right. If Masaki and the Psybuster stood no chance, what chance did she and the Sisquiede Custom --- even with the first of the prototype Advanced SPARTANs, in the seven Asshimars surrounding the Granzon --- have against the Granzon in general? But even with Shuu's epic-level cheatery, Camilla decided, like hell was she going to give him the satisfaction of fear. "You'd best watch your words, Shirakawa! You might have Epic levels, but you'll be eating them shortly, and even if you defeat us here, more will be coming --- much more. You're bound to fail a Saving Throw or two, and you'll run out of steam and HP sooner or later, if your Granzon doesn't."

"Oh, no doubt." Shuu's smirk faded. "I merely enjoy seeing your futile and juvenile attempts to change what is fated, Camilla. And tell me, when your life is in danger, will those 'much more' save you?"

"I don't need their help."

"I never took you as the type to give in to denial like this." Shuu chuckled mirthlessly at that. "Masaki, I fully expected to be pitifully blind, but I honestly thought better of a Munchkin Lord. Are you actually that stupid, Camilla Greye, or are you just pretending to not see the pit of madness Dorel Richter is digging himself into? I'm pretty sure you know that you are being abandoned as well --- by SNRI, and by destiny. Why you chose to hang around that pudgy fool is beyond me."

Camilla's glare turned angrier as she felt her temper flare at Shuu rubbing that chord --- it was all she could to restrain her breathing and through it, her anger. "Excuse me?"

"You chose to throw your lot in with Dorel Richter because, like him, you have been abandoned, but you act under the assumption that he is someone who can be followed --- but he has lost control, Camilla. Of Earth, of the Federation, of Project Sirene, and now...even of Jaburo. He stubbornly refuses to admit that he is a doomed man and that there is nothing that can change that fact now...Richter is like a bird who stays around an airplane propeller with the hopes of riding the wind. He will ride the wind, that way, and leave his mark on the world --- but he'll then be sucked into the propeller and his own grave, and all that will matter then is the blood stains." Shuu paused, raising a quizzical hand towards Camilla. "What kind of a madman Dorel Richter truly is, Camilla Greye, you will come to understand much sooner than you think..."

"I didn't come here to hear your BBEG speech, Shuu." Camilla snapped back, and the Sisquiede Custom reared itself back as it flipped twice, controlling its descent, the Interceptor Shield glowing and spinning around... "Are you going to roll Initiative or not---"

And Shuu didn't have to. Before Camilla could complete her Init, the Granzon raised its free hand directly above it, into the air --- and a massive, violent purple wave of graviton energy erupted around the Granzon, enveloping both the Advanced SPARTANs and the Sisquiede Custom just as Camilla tensed and burst her Monoeye Gundam at the Granzon. The wave then pushed down, and Camilla realized in shock what was going on only barely in time to stop the Sisquiede Custom, sneer, and push the Sisquiede Custom's I-Field Beam Drive System to struggle to stay afloat as its momentum slowed to a halt, the seven Asshimars doing the same...to no avail. One after another, as thrusters finally stalled and cut out, the Advanced SPARTANs found themselves promptly pressed down by the inverse of gravity in the field and slammed into the rainforest canopy beneath them; Camilla fared little better and, with a scream, she felt herself jarred forward as the Sisquiede Custom plummeted, fell, and slammed onto its back hard, the Interceptor Shield thrown off and stabbing into the ground some distance above the Sisquiede Custom's head.

Camilla frantically pushed at the throttles, slammed the buttons, and pushed what she could, but the Sisquiede Custom didn't respond. It was immobilized.

"I'm sorry, Munchkin Lord...but I refuse."

Camilla's eyes widened in hate.

"I will not give you the death you seek, Camilla Greye, because you'll get what's coming to you soon enough; Masaki was a worthy opponent, but you'll only stain my blade needlessly." Shuu said calmly, his voice bearing a hint of bitterness; The Granzon was beginning to rise further upwards, towering over Jaburo and its exposed canopy, gazing downwards at its hapless opponents. "Besides, I want you to see carefully what kind of person Dorel Richter truly is, and lament your mistake --- observe, Camilla, how brittle the man beneath his exterior really is underneath, and why even without your 'Master' abandoning him Richter would still find himself in this exact same predicament. Perhaps by then, it might be too late for you."

Then, as Camilla stared and struggled, the Granzon gradually began to vanish above her as a large, purple portal opened horizontally in the sky above, mixing with the clouds, the Granzon's bulk fading into the darkness as it floated into the portal; In a brief moment, the portal closed, and the Granzon was gone, the gravity reversal fading and rendering her and the Advanced SPARTANs capable of moving again --- the sky cleared, leaving Jaburo alone once more. The Sisquiede Custom picked itself up and, as it looked around, Camilla's mind reeled as she slapped her forehead and tried to suppress the questions Shuu brought into her mind.

Dorel Richter...I *was* right all along, wasn't I? The true person underneath...

As the Sisquiede Custom's monoeye caught at last onto the impaled Zephyr Sword on the rainforest ground in front of it, Camilla gave an angry yell and pounded her armrests with her fists in frustration...

_________________
"MISSION 2: DESTROY AN ENEMY AIRCRAFT CARRIER. Alright. Fine. As long as I don't have to f*cking land on it!!!"
-Angry Video Game Nerd, NES Top Gun review


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:40 am 
Offline
Yoko's Bosom Buddy
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:07 pm
Posts: 2294
Location: In the cockpit..
-Kit-

*SHWUMP*

Kit had been blasting suit after suit in concert with the twins, but their attempts were at best futile. As she dispatched another suit she looked over to check on the pair when she spotted the first twin's suit explode in a fireball.

"Oh son of a-"

*WHAM*

The Blackhawk was hit hard with a spray of beamfire that shredded part of the starboard wing and nose section, more or less rendering one of her shields useless. She pulled out of fighter mode and came into a skid as she contacted the ground. She was about to call up the last Twin when she too met a fate as both she and the Gouf she was locked in combat with comitted a mutual suicide.

"..."

Kit could only watch as the pair that had fought so valiantly, now parished in the midst of fire and shrapnel. The Blackhawk backed away from the mess as the remaining Doven Wolves began to close in on her suit.

It then dawned on her.. would she meet the same fate? She then looked up and saw a bright flash in the upper atmosphere, noting that it traced back to the contrail of the Fafnir as it attempted to escape into space. She thought for a moment to try to contact them.. but realized that she wouldn't be able to.

The interference of GN, Minovsky, and whatnot was just too great. It was then that she saw chunks of what looked like a large mobile suit falling toward the ocean. It only took seconds to realize what it was..

"Slug.."

It was soon followed by chunks of other suits as well as what she could definately make out as a mostly intact Airmaster; which promptly exploded only several hundred feet from the sea..

"Rachel.."

She couldn't take the chance.. The evidence was falling right in front of her.. They were dying up there; and there was nothing Kit could do.

Except for one thing:

"TRANS AM!"

With those words she pulled the drive into full power and shot into the sky like a bat out of hell in an attempt to verify her fears, and at the very least be able to make it out of a lost cause.

"Please.. don't let them die too."

_________________
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:47 pm 
Offline
Retconned MSV Ace
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Posts: 1511
-Lucia Kamiya/Julius Blaze-

Lucia was hurrying along when she heard a loud THUD as a Mk. II M crashed and exploded near her. She was sent flying and hit a wall before falling to the ground. "Ow..." A quick glance at her leg left her with worry as she saw that a piece of debris had impaled it.

"No..." Laughter then filled her ears and sent a chill down her spine when the young witch looked skyward and saw an Ahead. "Talk about pathetic! I can't believe these Divine Scumbags..."

It was then that the Ahead noticed Lucia... 'No... please leave me alone...' However Julius soon lowered the Ahead to the ground and walked towards the wounded Lucia. "Heh... you're one of them, yet you don't know how to pilot a Mobile Suit? Makes it too easy in my opinion..." Julius said then pulled back the Ahead's right arm and racked the GN Beam Rifle before raising it and doubling it's hand into a fist.

"DIE!!!" Julius shouted as he rocketed the Ahead's Fist towards the defensless Lucia... which in turn caused her to scream at the top of her lungs.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:01 pm 
Offline
Oblivious Harem Loser
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:57 pm
Posts: 3930
Location: side 3; watchin' out for Zabis
-???-

A grey clawed hand lashed out between Lucia and the Ahead and intercepted the fist with an iron grip.

"Didn't your mother teach you not to hit a lady?"

The MP-X's left hand held back the punch, The GS-Ride providing it with Strength greater than the stock version could ever hope to have. In an instant the MPL flipped forward right in front of the Ahead's Chest.... "If she did.... you obviously didn't listen." ...and fired a heavy slug at the Ahead.

_________________
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm 
Offline
Retconned MSV Ace
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Posts: 1511
-Lucia Kamiya/Julius Blaze-

Lucia had closed her eyes as the fist closed in, expecting to be crushed... but after a few moments, she opened one as a machine that looked like a GN-X, but lacked the signature GN Drive held the fist in place.

"Wha... Who... are you?" Lucia asked in disbelief. Julius himself stared in shock as the MP-X flipped it's MPL forward and fired a shot at point-blank, shredding the cockpit, and killing Julius, causing the Ahead to fall over limp.

Lucia watched the Ahead fall limp, and tried to get up, only for the piece of metal in her leg to stop her as pain rippled through her body, bringing her back down.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:40 pm 
Offline
Oblivious Harem Loser
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:57 pm
Posts: 3930
Location: side 3; watchin' out for Zabis
-Aheads-

"wha-"

that was all the charging Ahead managed before he was impaled in the chest by Kirie's Shining Finger and killed.

"ZOINKS!"

That was what the lead Ahead managed to say as he saw his second subordinate killed by the Musha Red. He however had just enough time to pull aside and avoid the charge. "Damn you!" Reigniting his Beam sabers the final Ahead began to chase the passing Red Frame and made an 'X' Shaped cut at Kiries back.

Masaki Adoh

Even having to limp with it's damaged wing the Cybird still managed to pull away from Jaburo quickly enough to escape the defenders. In the cock pit Shiro and Kurpo reathed Synchronized sighs of Relief.

"That was close Meow." Shiro spoke first.

"I know, meow. If we kept going..." Kuro agreed

Then silence, a long silence. The air in the cockpit shifted from relief to worry as the two familiars turned to their master. Masaki was unconscious and breathing heavily, His right Arm was still over his abdomen until with a slight shake it fell free revealing a large Spot of blood that wa slowly but surely growing.

"MASAKI!!!"

(I'll leave things here if that's alright Cyb.)

-Midori Ashita-

Midori took a certain, small, pleasure in showing that creep what for before pushing the dead Ahead aside and turning her attention towards Lucia.

"are you OK?"

Midori inquired as she lowered the MP-X's right hand to the ground, an offer to ferry the young girl to safety should that be needed.

_________________
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:44 pm 
Offline
Retconned MSV Ace
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Posts: 1511
-Lucia Kamiya-

"Yeah... Thanks..." Lucia tried to get up again, this time succesful, though the piece of metal she had to pull out made her leg wobbly as she limped over to the MP-X's hand.

"Could you... take me back to the Valhalla?" Lucia asked after turning to face the MP-X while resting in it's palm.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:02 pm 
Offline
Oblivious Harem Loser
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:57 pm
Posts: 3930
Location: side 3; watchin' out for Zabis
-Midori Ashita-

"Right, hold on tight."

It wasn't a long flight to the Valhalla and thanks to several nearby Gaurlions /the roiute there was clear. Midori still moved slowly and cautiously, keeping her left hand between the passenger in her right and the rest of the fight. They managed to reach the dock and the shelter of the repaired Protect Shade without incident, and from there they reached the Valhalla. Midori set Lucia down with care before opening the Cockpit and calling out to the Ground crew.

"HEY! GO GET A MEDIC, AND HURRY!"

one of the mechanics saluted and left for the infirmary. Midori hopped from the MP-X to where Lucia was, a rather impressive feat of acrobatics considering the heights involved. now that she was closer the girl reminded her of someone, and memories form a few days ago replayed.

"You're Zaine's Sister right? What were you doing out there and without a mech?"

_________________
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern


Last edited by Sume Gai on Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:01 am 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 1460
Location: Getting served ice cream by Beargguy-chan~
-Emily, Lune and Morpheus-

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine...as long as I don't go to -10." Emily answered, rubbing her head and seated on a set of crates weakly, as Lune and Morpheus blinked concernedly at her. Lune was knelt down, left hand grasping on Emily's shoulder; Morpheus stood to Emily's left, crossing his arms with a slight disapproving look, while behind them was the defeated, smashed Unicorn Gundam as it lay on its right side, scorched and broken. Emily sighed; That was a defeat she didn't see coming. "Hurts, though. Owowow."

Lune shrugged. "You do look okay...but are you sure you don't need to go get yourself checked in?"

Emily shook her head. "Nah."

"You were lucky this time, Emily --- next time the DM won't be so merciful."

As Morpheus unfurled his arms and crouched down until his eyes were level with Emily's, both Emily and Lune blinked at him quizzically. "What..." Emily began, but paused and was cut off as she felt her head spin slightly, causing her to clutch her head again; Lune started forward to catch Emily before both turned to look at Morpheus again. "The DM was merciful? What...what happened there, Master? I went out there, reached out with my feelings, but it was like those guys read through my every move and dominated---"

Morpheus frowned sharply at that, wagging and pointing a finger at Emily in disapproval. "Being a Roleplayer, Emily, isn't an automatic license to do as you wish in this world just because you're one of the heroes --- that's the Munchkin way of thinking, why there's so much griefing in this world. Sometimes, the DM punishes stupidity because otherwise if he lets a stupid act by or lets one player dominate the scene, it's no fun for the other players; Even you were not prepared to aggro and fight off a 20v1 battle, and in cases like this, the DM needs to set an example to the other players that he is in control of the game. That, Emily, is called railroading --- good DMs generally try to avoid this, but sometimes it's necessary. One day, when you transcend to be a DM, you'll understand its necessity."

Even though Emily nodded, both Lune and Morpheus saw right through the sweatdrop on her head. "...Oh."

Silence.

"And, uh, guys...?" Emily began weakly, and as she looked back up...Emily smiled. "Thanks for helping me back there."

At that, Lune ruffled Emily's hair (causing the girl to giggle) and all three stood up from the crates. Emily's eyes narrowed at a distant, negative feeling that she quickly shrugged off; Something bad just happened, but it was so far away that there was nothing Emily could've done, had she been there. She had a feeling, however, that whatever it was, it would find them --- Lune foremost, as Emily turned with a concerned look in her direction; Lune cocked her head to the left confusedly at the look, blinking in turn but was cut off and decided likewise to not pursue the matter when Emily shrugged --- but it wouldn't be anytime soon.

Hopefully.

As the sight of Midori and Lucia pulling into the hanger caught Emily's sight, however, the girl quickly ran over to see how they were doing, waving at the former; Looking at each other and shrugging once, Lune and Morpheus promptly followed her as well. "Hi there!" Emily greeted, blinking as she ran towards them. "Are you two alright?"

-Kirie-

"I don't think so!"

Kirie's reflexes were not slow, either. As Shining Finger impaled the first Ahead and Kirie's charge caused the second to sidestep and attempt to slash at the Red Frame's back, Kirie didn't even bother with any fancy manuevers or counterattacks; Instead, with the first Ahead still impaled on the Red Frame's forearm and the unit's energy replenishing itself, the Red Frame simply glided forward and sharply turned in the Ahead's direction with the first Ahead as a shield, parrying at the second Ahead's blows --- followed promptly by the Red Frame kicking out at the body of the first Ahead at the second opponent, dislodging the Ahead from the Red Frame's arm at the same time, to distract and disorient it.

At the same time, the Red Frame's good arm reached and drew Gerbera Straight in a backhand grip, drawing it in a single motion and slashing horizontally at the second Ahead's chest and neck.

_________________
"MISSION 2: DESTROY AN ENEMY AIRCRAFT CARRIER. Alright. Fine. As long as I don't have to f*cking land on it!!!"
-Angry Video Game Nerd, NES Top Gun review


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:54 am 
Offline
Retconned MSV Ace
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Posts: 1511
-???/Lucia Kamiya-

"Well... I wanted to watch the battle and saw a horned machine fall from the sky... So I helped it to the surface with my power..." Lucia paused for a moment before continuing. (With a slight blush) "And... I don't... know how to pilot a mech..."

About that point, Emily came over... "Yeah... we're okay..." Lucia responded.

"I'd hardly call a bleeding leg 'okay'..." Came a familiar voice... Lucia looked up to see her brother standing nearby, looking at her with a mixture of anger and concern covering his features. "What the hell were you thinking?! You could've been killed!!!"

"I'm... I'm sorry brother..."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:26 pm 
Offline
Oblivious Harem Loser
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:57 pm
Posts: 3930
Location: side 3; watchin' out for Zabis
-Midori Ashita-

Midori Nodded knowingly at Lucia but before she could respond Emily came over and inquired to their condition.

"I'm just fine, In fact I'll probably be heading out again once this is taken care of."

Then Zaine suddenly appeared and began to berate Lucia, though Midori agreed with the general message she found his timing inappropriate. Even so she chose to bite her tongue and settle for a harsh glare.

-Chris Talon-

"oh ZOINKS... oh ZOINKS... oh ZOINKS..." cursing under his breath Chris brought the GN Blade up to meet the first slash. Their Strength was near equal, however, their blades were not. As the pushing match ensued the GC's smaller GN Blade snapped and the Arche's Sword made a shallow but jagged cut across the Huckebein's face.

"AGH!!!!" pulling Back out of the Arche's reach Chirs switched to a backup camera and leveled the GC again. Close range wasn't working....

"Then try this"

the weapon split open and a purple wave of Gravitic energy erupted towards the Arche.

_________________
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:02 am 
Offline
HiMAT Spammer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:09 pm
Posts: 919
Location: Neo Wales, South
- Jacob/Sara -

As the GN Cutter came at them, Jacob pushed back and narrowly avoided getting cut. Now seperated, he launched two Ho Missiles at close range to distract the Gadessa as he turned to dael with the GN-Xs. The GN beams from the GN-Xs deflected off the TE Sphere as the Cerberus chraged one head on, sidestepped the GN Lance andn attempted to drive the point of one of the Ignite Pikes into the torso of the machine. He quickly moved on, not waiting to see the results, and turned and as the Terminus Cannon flipped over the right shoulder, unleshed a wave of energy at both the other GN-X whom he was now below and the Gadessa.

_________________
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

toysdream wrote:
I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:46 pm 
Offline
Retconned MSV Ace
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Posts: 1511
-Zaine Kamiya/Lucia Kamiya-

Zaine was quieted then... though it was likely Midori's Glare that silenced him... "Well... as long as you're alive..." He then caught sight of a female doctor heading towards them, and decided to save her a trip as he then picked Lucia up, and carried her over to a nearby workbench.

"Um... Can I ask you, who are you?" Lucia spoke to Midori, slightly flustered as Zaine placed her down on the bench so the doctors could begin their work.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 pm 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:27 am
Posts: 1401
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
-Zangetsu-

After landing the Core in one of the near empty hangars Zangetsu managed to get back to the one he started in. He noticed Zaine, lucia, Emily, Lune, and Morpheous in the hangar as well. Zangetsu slumped himself against the wall near them. During the fight with Nowe Zangetsu's had managed to agrivate whatever was wrong with his left arm.

While his arm could still move it ached. Zangetsu didn't need a doctor to know he'd be out of battle for a week or two, bedridden. His thoughts returned to his battle against Nowe and the lose of his Impulse. "Tch, these guys are good. Fandom knew what it was doing this time."

_________________
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:40 pm 
Offline
Creepy Bishonen
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:31 am
Posts: 159
-Nena Trinity+Purple Haro-(-Gundam Arche ~ Battlefield-)

Nena wasn't going to let Chris just get out of her reach that easily, she had seen that large canon he was carrying.

Reviewing the battle data between her brother and that clunky looking mech that had destroyed his Throne as well as Raven's, Nena had devised a countermeasure or sorts to deal with the gravity attack.Now Chris attack seemed similar enough so when seeing the purple wave erupt from the weapon she decided to try out her idea.

Pushing her thrusters, she forced the Arche to rise above the wave and into the clouds above.

"Fang you!" She yelled, grinning madly as six of her fangs shot out, going around the wave and heading towards the large weapon Chris had just fired with.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 pm 
Offline
Busty Fanservice Captain
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:49 pm
Posts: 3492
Location: Becoming a Gundam
- Strike -

"Our fault?!" Strike sputtered, utterly disbelieving. "Are you even listening to yourself?"

Even as Juuso came around for another attack, Strike had already been anticipating. He too whirled about to intercept, and in the Delta Gundam's left hand had appeared its powerful beam rife. Strike leveled the weapon and with uncanny intuition and accuracy fired a single beam into the approaching Palma Fiocina. The force of the shot knocked the glowing hand away.

"That justifies everything, does it? You believe that yours is a cause so truly righteous? Fine then. If that is the case... my resolve is only strengthened because of it! I won't rest until I see you all stopped!"

This maneuver provided an opening for Strike to deliver a vicious sweeping kick with the Delta's left leg at the Destiny Gundam's right side.

"By the power vested in me... I'll tear you apart!"

Following that, Strike would follow up with a series of flashing, hammering blows with his saber, ending with a second beam rifle shot at the Destiny's center.

_________________
Thundermuffin wrote:
SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:31 pm 
Offline
Oblivious Harem Loser
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:57 pm
Posts: 3930
Location: side 3; watchin' out for Zabis
-Chris Talon-

Chris tried to raise the Gunnary Carver and follow the Arch with the devastating Graviton atack however he didn't get very far before four fangs planted themselves in the GC at various points.

"Damn!!"

Chris reacted quickly, dropping the weapon like a hot potato before it exploded brilliantly. With the loss of the GC Chris' mech lost most of it's firepower, however, he wasn't done yet. Drawing the built-in saber with his right hand Chris Raised his left hand towards the Arch. Clouds wouldn't hide it, especially when it was a mostly clear day.

"Chakram SHOOT!!"

A small Spinning disc was launched from the Huckebein's arm connected by a wire. with a quick twist the weapon made a slash at the distant GN Gundam.

-Herman Hoffman/GN-X III's-

Herman sneered as the Cerberus evaded and launched a counter attack. Herman himself was forced to back off in order to use his Wrist mounted GN vulcans. He managed to down the first missile but the second impacted his right hand destroying it.

The GN-X III that Jacob tired to dive the pike into was cuaght off guard and destroyed out right as the weapon punctured the condenser. It's Comrade hes=itated upon seeing that and didn't even have time to react as the Cerberus swung about to fire it's Terminus Cannon.

Hoffman on the other hand had enough time to ready his own attack. Discarding the useless beam saber he drew the Mega launcher left-handed and aimed it at the Cerberus

"JUST DIE, DIVINE COWARDS!!"

The Cerberus and Gadessa fired at exactly the same moment, the poor GN-X III was cuaght smack dab in the middle and was utterly annihilated as the powerful attacks met.

(I leave the outcome to you Hellbore)

-Ahead-

The lead ahead found himself cutting through his subordinate's machine as the Red Frame switched places with it. but that didn't stop him, the rage driven pilot continued to go after Kirie. That however was his undoing He moved in too close and found his machine headless as Kirie drew and attacked in one move.

"DAMN YOU DAMN YOU ALL, IF IT WASN"T FOR YOU!!!"

The Ahead desperately lashed out one last time with his sabers before Finally dieing in a fiery burst of particles.

Raven Sterling

"What of you boy? are your hands so free of blood?"

Guilty system or no in the air the Gardeszo still had the advantage in speed and mobility; Raven used this, falling back to evade the slash. Then raisng her good saber she began to spin around and move to Belphagor's left (the side holding the saber and w/o the strike claw). Each Spin was marked by an attempted horizontal slice and Raven's words.

"and what gives you the right to judge me?"

...Slash...

"You and your friends aren't even native to this world..."

...Slash...

"...You all came and forced your presence and ideals on us."

...Slash...

"Furthermore your presence here prolonged the war..."

...Slash...

"...How many unneeded deaths do you think that caused?"

By the time this was over Raven had moved 90 degrees around Kylern and he would have turned the same amount if he had used the Saber to block each blow. But it was not over yet. Raven called out on a private line to someone else Kylern had recently fought and beaten.

"Johann! NOW!"

_________________
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm 
Offline
War-ending Idol Singer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:05 pm
Posts: 2110
Location: Hmmm Why do you wanna know?
-Kylern-

Raven could slash as much as she wanted but with the Belphagor now in full mode she was about to face just as much pressure from him. He just waited for a sec till he pulled out his own stunts.

"I don't claim to be bloodless, nor do I doubt the pain I've caused. But unlike you I don't ignore it and claim its for the better good of everyone." Raven would find that despite its looks the Belphagor was very agile and with the Flash system active its movements were very fluid and focused. Blow by blow the larger and arguably more physically more powerful Gundam took every slash with its hyper beam sword.

"I haven't though intentionally executed countless of innocent lives, instead i've acted like a soldier. Unlike you my dear Raven are not a murderer because those I've killed have carried a gun and threatened me. You drop a colony on millions of people who have never fought a battle in their lives. Families that will never spend a holiday together, never get to eat dinner togther, or kiss each other goodnight. You have comitted the worst crime which is the devaluing of human life." It was at that moment Raven would find her movements drastically altered. Instead of escaping out of reach she would find the reamining strike claw wrap around her side and then attempted to grab her semi-crippled arm while he forciably locked her up sword to sword.

"All I ask is that you show compassion for those who didn't deserve to die." And with that all 8 heat wires snaked out like vipers and attempted to wrap themselves various parts of the enemy unit and then cut them off.

-Ryder-

While he had been dealing with missile attacks and intercepting small fry he did get a sight of the intense battle happening just above the island shores. Ones of the Gundam piloted by the kid that had tried to save that Rena girl and the other was giving off a powerful Newtype signal. His senses told him somethning was about to happen though as he transformed into fighter mode and headed straight for the battle readying to try and end it before something really bad happened.

_________________
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Board index » RPG » RPG Archive


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: