Chapter 24: Armageddon[Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Omega

Re: Chapter 24: Armageddon[Earth]

-Zaine Kamiya-

"...How else can I make it up to her... for taking her lover from her, and for robbing a child of it's father." Zaine said.

"However... enough talk... let me prove it to you by showing you... the strength that allowed me to beat Zero!"

Rather than back off, he pushed forward, and met Kalen's beam Saber with his own, and spotting an opening, raised his GN Sword and thrust it forward, aiming straight for the Power Generator of the Gelgoog.
Sume Gai

Raven Sterling

As the Strike Claw reached out Kylern would likely realize his mistake. The right hand's blade ignited and slashed upwards. Even the resilient strike claw would be like butter to the combined beam blade.

"Hmph. I'm not the one who chose to do that. Go complain to someone who did, if you survive." though her voice didn't show it Raven was as irritated about the Colony dropas Kylern though for slightly different reasons.

As Raven finished, as though in anticipation, the two hip mounted Fangs launched forward, Beam blades ignited, at the Atomic Scissors.

Sume Gai

Gai let the Kizu drive him into a blade lock; after all, right now, there were more important matters than fighting.

"You don't know the real Tallis Stenner, In fact I wonder if you even know yourself. There is another I know with the name Kamiya, Zaine Kamiya, and I'll bet you didn't realize you fight just like he does, in a similar mech to boot."

Now with a shove Gai Broke the lock and spun away. He ignited his other saber and Slashed at the Astraea with the left blade as he came back around.

-Aheads-

The Aheads were playing defensive and keeping their distance so Kirie's slash was evaded as the targeted mech pulled farther away. it's rifle constantly trained on the Red frame. When Kirie finally pulled out his gun and began to fire he had a bit more luck. though the Shotgun couldn't be used to full effect with the Aheads spreading out like they did, one of then took a blast on a raised shield.

The Special shells did their work; the GN field on the front of the shield was cut through and the underlying hunk of E-carbon was ruined. The Ahead itself survived with superficial damage to the left arm. Raising his rifle in anger the Shieldless Ahead fired several shots at the Musha Red and from behind another Ahead readied it's beam saber and charged at Kirie with an overhead slash (from above so as not to be shot at by friendly fire).

-Honour Gaurd-

Jedi wannabe or not Emily was challenging 20 highly skilled pilots hand trained by people like Garmin Aelfhere. She could not win that fight alone. The Unicorn wasn't so fast as to make them look like fools. Certainly Emily, on her customized flying Armor, had a mobility advantage however that advantage was slight at best. Scattering and reforming with a precision a Swiss Watchmaker would be jealous of the group move around the Gatling fire and responded 20 fold.

The group had seemingly split down the middle in their maneuvers and had flanked the Unicorn leaving a hollow space in which the Unicorn flew. It was as though they were waiting for something
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kylern

-Kylern-

Raven wasn't messing with any normal person... Any Kylern was always willing to sacrifice something to win... He knew he was going to lose the arm but before Raven could cut through the claw she would find that arm had been crushed and unusable.

"Sorry lady but you can't kill me with undecisive moves like that!" Raven would next find that Kylern willing sacrificed his atomic scissors as well as the jaws clamped down on the Fangs like angry dogs. Two small explosions erupted between them as as the second claw arm reached out and latched onto the second arm while it was still being locked up by the lower normal arm. Then Kylern smiled...

"You've gotta be willing to sacrifice yourself in these sort of battles..." Raven would find that at point blank the sonic smashes opened up ready to fire. Even if Raven tried to use her remaining fangs to destroy him they would have to strike from the sides and back. She would be unable to take him down in the first strike since she couldn't reach his cockpit from this position.

"Game over bi*ch!"

-Nowe-

The chain didn't have to reach as it retracted quickly with the Impulse running away again. But even as the missiles launched Nowe was charging in. GN particles easily confused the small missiles allowed him to charge right through the middle of their formation before they could proximity detonate.

Zangetsu would though find his railguns useless as the shells bounced off the GN enhanced armor and the beam rifle shots were cut through with the GN Zeihander. Nowe was still determined to drive his spikes into the Impulse's body as he gave a vicious right hand haymaker at the unit's shield to knock the Impulse into the path of the Zeihander. (nowe is left handed which is why the shields in the left)
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

The shield under the impact had been severly dented. It's crumpled form remianed up blocking the Ahead's spiked shield, as the Impulse's arm remained functional. "Come on Impulse. Hold together." Zangetsu said as he saw the Zweihander come at him again. He stabbed the Javelin at the Ahead's expossed right arm to try and cut off the limb carrying the massive sword.

"I've not lost yet, Fandom scum." Zangetsu cried as he boosted forward. "I'm gonna make sure your not gonna advance past me." Then he fired the missiles, railguns, and vulcans at point blank range. Zangetsu knew this move would likly trash the Impulse, but under the cerumstances he didn't have many other options.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Cybaster

-Emily-

Only now did Emily fully see what kind of fight she aggroed with her overzealous move --- and it was going to cost her dearly. Before Emily could react, a few beams collided and took off the Unicorn's left forearm with a violent shake, followed by the right leg, and then a chunk of the shoulder armor. And then the coup de grace came --- in the form of a fourth spray of blasts colliding with the Unicorn's upper chest armor, knocking out the power relay and causing the unit to plummet --- like a stone, falling in a dead spin as it fell towards the ocean underneath. As the ocean grew larger in her vision, Emily sighed; Only now did she realize just how useless being a Roleplayer was sometimes, and this time...it might be a TPK. Emily shrugged at that, her glance resigned; She acted stupidly, and not even her powers helped her.

The DM did punish some for excessive stupidity and cause losses as part of the plot, and sometimes, it happens to her. Sometimes, Emily knew, she just had to shrug it off and hope for the best.

Well, I had a good run...

Then the wrecked Unicorn Gundam slammed into the ocean, sank, and Emily was jarred in her seat as she lost consciousness.

-Kirie-

"Ems!" Kirie exclaimed as he caught the Unicorn fall into the water, and it distracted him for a crucial moment as one of the Ahead's shots slammed directly into the Musha Red's torso armor, enveloping it in a burst of smoke as the second Ahead came in to finish it off...Only to find the front chest armor, blackened and punctured nastily, ejecting and the Red Frame underneath swinging the shining Nichirinmaru Katana upwards at the Ahead's sword arms in an Iaijutsu intercept as Kirie hurriedly took a deep breath and stared forward again; He would have to find Emily later, but if Kirie died here, then the whole thing would be moot.

Promptly swinging around as the Musha Red gained speed, Kirie spun around the first ahead, following the initial blow with a quick slash at the Ahead's back before boosting left and downwards, firing one more shot at the other Aheads each.

-Kalen-

"Then I will show you my strength that comes from loyalty and faith --- the true power of the Lamperouge Rebellion!"

With the Exia coming in with the other sword, Kalen's Gelgoog reached its other arm back, flashed its visor monoeye once menacingly...and then swung the other Beam Naginata forward, crossing the blades and catching Zaine's other GN-Sword above its head. In this motion, the Gelgoog pushed upwards, struggling at the same time to bring the two other blades on the Beam Naginatas into the Exia's chest at the same time while locking blades with the GN-equipped unit.

-Masamune-

For a moment, Elya's expression of despair caught Date Masamune off-guard, and he could only blink at her uncertainly for a moment --- for a moment, even Masamune wasn't sure what to say to her, mainly because Masamune realized that he, too, was a victim like Elya was; The Fandom had taken his honor and nearly his soul, like the Nova Prince had nearly done to Elya. Would anyone be alright after this? Could they ever be alright again, after the Fandom had scarred even the Earth? They had to be, Masamune decided, and sneered as he clenched his fists; Otherwise, what did the earlier sacrifices even mean?

He had to tell Elya this. He had to tell her that he was still here.

With a sharp, determined motion, Masamune violently gripped his saber hilt, swung his arm upwards --- raising the drawn, glittering saber towards the sky in a defiance of destiny. "Of course we will be!" Masamune exclaimed, smirking at her. "We will be alright, and it'll be the Fandom who'll be pleading for mercy for what they did today! They'll regret ever messing with us, right, Elya?"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Strike Zero

- Elya -

Elya gazed in fixed awe at Masamune and his shining saber as he issued his resounding declaration of defiance. For a brief moment, the samurai appeared enveloped in a brilliant light -- light of Masaune's unbridled spirit. It encompassed Elya with a warming sensation like no other, and it was what scattered away Elya's despair as though it were dust in the wind. Masamune filled her with the confidence that she needed, and Elya nodded strongly and offered up a great smile.

"Right!"

- Strike -

"Emily...!"

It was a jarring sight, the Unicorn tumbling towards the ocean. Never before had Strike seen one of their team be taken apart so quickly before. These guys were good, far above the usual fodder. Sharp and accurate... the Geara Dogas at whose helms the Honor Guard rode were rightly deserved.

But entering into this battle, Strike did not take the time to contemplate these facts. He did not pause to realize that it would take a lot of backup to win from this enemy, skilled and prepared, a swift victory. And he did not conclude that he would likely arrive at a similar fate if he were to dive straight in like a fool. He did not, and thus, that was exactly what he did.

"Bastards~!" the young man roared as he pushed the throttle to full and aimed his sleek, golden fighter at the enemy squadron. With any luck, his approach from above and a lingering focus on the disappeared Unicorn's last position would allow the Delta Gundam to score a decisive strike. All in all, it wasn't likely. But nevertheless, the attack was made; beams flashed out from the mounted beam rifle's muzzle, aimed at four of the twenty mobile suits in rapid succession. But he wasn't finished there -- using the momentum of his dive, Strike closed the distance between the nearest rider Geara Doga before it could have the chance to counterattack, transformed, and swung a might blow down at its head with the Delta's beam saber.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Sume Gai

-Honour Guard-

Rather than pursue the unicorn the Honour Guard returned to the ships. they would not be aggressors in this fight as they knew the true goal of it. Or at least that would have been the case had strike not decided to attack them. even a milliseconds warning ws more than enough and in an almost coordinated fashion the four moved aside by tilting their sleds to either side.

Strikes Slash was indeed fast and powerful but even so the Pilot he attacked met it by raising his own saber and holding the enemy Blade above his head. then in a swift and almost elegant move the Blocking Geara Doga brought up his shield and released two Strum Fausts almost point blank at the Delta Gundam.

-Aheads-

Kirie's trick worked this time, the saber wielding arm was cleaved cleanly at the elbow and before the Ahead could counter the Musha Red Spun around it and Sliced the GN Drive right down the middle. The Pilot didn't even have a second to register what had happened before Orange Particles and flames engulfed the Ahead.

"Damn! Scatter!!" The other two Aheads reacted quickly moving apart to evade the shotgun-like blasts. They fired their Beam rifles as the Strafed in opposite directions.

-Herman Hoffman-

The Blue Gadessa sighted down it's target. Herman was ready to show the rest of the Fandom just what his machine could do. He had several targets but in the end had chosen the recently launched White Machine that seemed to be a custom Gaurlion as his target.

a large Orange Blast Erupted from the Mega Launcher and streaked towards the Astelion.

Raven Sterling

Raven snarled as her hand was destroyed. The rest of the arm was fine but it wouldn't do her much good when all her weapons had been torn off. She didn't let herself be distracted though and reacted almost instantly when the sonic smasher opened.

Cutting the beam claws Raven Pulled back and then strafed to the Belphagor's weakened left side (the side without it's Strike claw) Letting loose a quick burst of GN Vulcan fire at the open chest cavity as she did so.

"You think I'm some fool or pampered aristocrat? Those are the kind of people I can't stand!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tokyo-
-Fafnir bridge-

Lauren's Face was drained of color as she watched the news feed with wide eye. The image was fuzzy from a cocktail of Minovsky and GN interference but it was clear that everything within the city had been reduced to ash.

"...It's been an hour since Impact and these are the first live images we've managed to transmit; It is clear that the capitol city is lost along with..." the newscaster's voice seemed to transfix the entire bridge crew as no one spoke while she did. Lauren leaned back in her seat and covered her face with her hand in a futile effort to wipe away the images.

"My god what have they done..." Lauren muttered quietly.

beside her Taylor stood, The other officer did her best to hide it but the images sickened her. Taylor knew only one thing that would hold down the bile, her job.

"Captain Lauren we can't just sit here..."

-Outer Atmosphere-

The second time of reckoning was approaching, The 'Red Plague" would soon strike the eastern hemisphere as well. a second colony now beyond interception was descending towards it's final fate, but as it did so something within stirred. like Bees swarming out of a nest, seemingly countless Mobile dolls of all shapes and sizes exited.

This "swarm" had a different targets than it's "hive" with some corrections they split into several groups and began to descend

-Fafnir Bridge-

"Major I agree completely this ship can be ready to launch in twenty." Lauren, like Taylor, had managed to force out her disgust with work. They had just decided to get the Fafnir into space ASAP in hopes of preventing further disaster.

"good I'll gather the pilots." In her professional manner Taylor turned on her heels and made her way to the door.

-15 minutes later-

Slug, Rachel and Johann had been easy to find in the hanger and those identical robots were in their same place. Taylor was sure Sol Badguy ans Sophia were somewhere on board but hadn't been able to find them in time; it felt like someone else was missing but Taylor had neither the time nor the attention to figure out who.

"Alright as I'm sure you all know the Fandom have done the unthinkable, they attacked by dropping a colony on Washington. They seem to think by cutting off our head they will finish us; we're going up there to prove them wrong. I know this is sudden but we'll be leaving in five."

The gathered pilots looked stunned for a second but sensing the dire situation did not argue. However things would not be so simple. The tense silence of the hanger was shattered by a siren and the PA came to life seconds after.

"enemy incoming, Numbers unknown, They're fandom and there's a lot of them"

Taylor, her back turned to the rest of the pilots grit her teeth, The Fandom had planned this well if they were coordinating ground assaults and Colony drops. Now the question remained, What to do.

Taylor considered everything she could at a speed that made her head spin. More likely than not, this attack was meant to keep them busy or worse keep them out of the real action till all was said and done. Taylor wasn't going to waste the Fafnir's crew on this fight instead she would gamble on the other units placed on base clearing a path. She returned her gaze to the pilots to find most of them pressing in on her as though waiting for her orders.

"I know you guys probably want to get out there and shoot them up but by doing that we'd play right into their hands, they want to keep us busy till they finish their dirty work. None of you are to go anywhere let the Pilots stationed here take care of them, Tokyo can hold up without our help." 'I hope'

The rest of the Pilots looked incredibly dissatisfied but none of them seemed like they were going to disobey. Until, most unexpectedly, the Identical Cyborgs broke rank and with their excellent agility made a dash for their respective mechs. Taylor was so surprised she couldn't respond immediately. However, that lasted no more than a second before she took off after them.

"What the hell are you two doing" The twins had leapt right into their machines. "I told you not to go anywhere!" now the pair were plugged in and starting up.

"Negative, Major Taylor Reese. Your orders contradict those of a higher ranking officer-" The WildSaber took a step forward. "as such they are being disregarded. We will clear a path with in 4 minutes and 5.87 seconds-" The Wildsaber turned towards the catapult as the Buster took it's first steps to follow. "-The Fafnir, will make a run for space at that time."

"ARE YOU MALFUNCTIONING!? there are no contradicting or-" Taylor was cut off as Rachel Anne dashed past towards the Airmaster. Taylor was absolutely furious, everyone was choosing to ignore her direct orders, and made to pursue the newest offender.

"Anne! what do you think you're doing; I told EVERYONE to Stay here!"

By now the Wild types had left, The Wildbuster riding atop the transformed WildSaber. Rachel was already half way up the lift when Taylor, looking absolutely furious, reached the foot of the Airmaster. Rachel huffed; she wasn't going to be shown up by those robo-girls; not now, not ever.

"but I'm not going anywhere Major." Rachel climbed in and sat down but left the hatch open and restraints undone. Rachel reached out with her mind, connecting with the Airmaster's flash system and then beyond to the externally docked Shadow bit.

The Shadow-bit's eyes flashed as it came to life. Under its master's will it detached itself from the Fafnir and flew towards the developing fray.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Kylern

-Nowe-

Obviously the Impulse didn't understand the concept of a haymaker as the Ahead had turned into the punch. The beam lance struck air as it scrapped by the chest of the knight-like machine. So quickly Nowe brought the Ziehander up trying to cut the knock the beam lance out of the Impulse's hands with sheer strength then with a twist the Ahead turned and delievered a side kick towards the Impulse's torso while it tried to fire at him with all its guns blazing.

"Next time aim instead of just firing..." Zangetsu seemed to forget here his weapons were located, which was above its shoulders. This meant the Impulse had to be at a distance or fire down which it did neither. The shots would travel over Nowe's head except for the vulcans which did strike the side of the Ahead's head... (pun intended). Several image screens went out in the cockpit but it wouldn't be enough to dissuade him from leveling the Ziehander for another round of attacks.

-Natalia-

The Astelion wasn't a slouch even if its pilot wasn't exactly the most adjusted to it. So when the massive beam fire came out of nowhere she barely avoided the shot as the white AM rolled around the beam.

"Damn this thing is fast... Come on Natalia you can do this..." She saw the guy that fired at her and transformed into normal mode and fired several shots from her Burst Railgun before trying to close distance.

-Kylern-

"Yes I think you are. You obviously don't value the lives of the people on this planet! Your a pompus little whore..." The Belphagor was wounded but not out of the battle as it twisted with the enemy unit. Then as Raven tried to fire at him with those vulcans again he fired the megasonic gun prematurely. Power comparison even the premature blast was more than enough to absorb the vulcans and still try to overwhelm Raven.

"Maybe the pompus little princess needs a good ass whooping to know her place." He didn't know if the enemy unit had some sort of defense but he did take this moment to readjust his stance and switch the hyper beam saber to his clawless side. He was down several weapons but so was his foe... Except for those extra fangs they were pretty even.
Last edited by Kylern on Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strike Zero

- Strike -

The enemy attempted his counterattack and Strike's hands flew. With a rapid twist and spin, Strike brought the Delta out of the path of the projectiles to the right with utter precision, and they passed mere feet away from the Gundam's body. It was a risky move to be sure, but the young man was more than able to pull it off. His drive, his fire, was pushing his senses and instincts to unprecedented levels. He believed he could take on a hundred enemies before being put down, and it showed in his power.

The danger cleared, Strike pressed his assault, never stopping and maneuvering around to the Geara Doga's rear, at which he delivered a second powerful slash across the mobile suit's body.
hellbore

- Jacob/Sara -

Exiting the hanger the Cerberus Ignite (Form S) landed heavily on the ground and begun absorbing Terminus Energy, a blue aura, shot through with orange begun to gather around the unit. The two barrels underneath the arms extended and the Terminus Cannon placed itself over the shoulder. At the controls Sara tear steark faced looked over the battle formation.

"You, you," she said, her voice growing from a whisper, louder with every word, "YOU MONSTERS!!!"

Three wide and powerful yellow beams lanced from the Cerberus, the widest from the Terminus Cannon, towards the Fandom formation. The raw energy was unfocussed as it roared toward the Fandom, uncaring of whom it struck.

- Leon Arroway -

From behind the ships and the Honour Guard a large, sleek blue mobile armour skimmed along the waves, throwing up a huge plume or spray before angling sharply into the sky. The Esperansa dipped back down, and spun and fired the beam guns rapidly in a torrent of fire into the Astelion.

"Show me what your Armour can do, Crusader!" Leon crowed over the speakers.

- Juuso Eljas -

Conflicted by the colony drop, Juuso still had his duty. the Destiny roared toward the fray, the wings of light stretched to their fullest. Spying a gold colour Gundam attacking the Geara Dogas and chose his target.

Unfolding the beam cannon from the rack on the Gundam's back, Juuso took aim and fired twice at the Delta, before folding it away and charging toward it. "Crusader! Your opponent is me!"
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

The Zweihander easily cut through the javelin, causing one half to spin off and imbed itself in the ground not too far away. The follow up kick slid he Impulse to the side abit, the Phase Shift absorbing the impact. Zangetsu tossed what remained of the Javelin at the Ahead, knowing it would do nothing. Then, he boosted back to give him some room.

Zangetsu tossed the Impulse's shield towards the Ahead and fired once on it, o reflect into the Ahead ala Shinn, then twice more at the Ahead itself. He then followed that up by aimming at Nowe and firing four missiles as well as the railguns. After the shots left, Zangetsu pulled out the second javelin and ignited the beam.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya-

He was forced to break the bladelock and back off a fair distance... only to come back in with his Solid GN Sword and Beam Sword poised in a certain manner. However, when Zaine finally launched his attack, Kalen would recognize the attack if he had seen the first battle between his opponent and his lord.

Zaine then lashed out at Kalen in a scissor-like manner, but there was more coming...

-Kizu Kamiya-

"The Tallis I know is the real Tallis!!!" Kizu shouted, certainly pissed at Gai even more... however when Gai's Beam Saber came at him, He just charged in... then detached his shield to leave that to meet the blade, while he drew his second GN Beam Saber and brought his right hand saber towards Gai in a powerful downward slash while following that with a powerful thrust.

"And I know who I am!!!"
Cybaster

-Kirie-

"You have been tried and found inadequate!" Kirie yelled defiantly, his voice booming, shaking his fist as the Red Frame continued its sidestep, swinging Nichirinmaru confusingly as it blocked at the various shots from the Ahead coming at it; One of the shots that Kirie had not been able to catch landed a hit on the modular left foreleg armor, causing it to eject in the same manner as in counter, Tanegaishima emptied its last two shells at the nearest Ahead before the clip fell from the rifle, the Musha Red sheathing it back onto its rear storage rack to reload. "Flee from me now or suffer as the rest of the Fandom will, and forever lament your impotence in the afterlife!!!"

And suddenly, as the Red Frame began closing in with an elusive spinning motion, its other free hand reached for its waist and pulled --- drawing Gerbera Straight from its sheath with a backhand grip. Now holding both blades, Kirie began pursuing the Ahead with a horizontal slash with Nichirinmaru, followed by a spinning cut with Gerbera Straight, and a continuous flurry of slices in that manner.

-Kalen-

As Kalen had been knocked unconscious by Kylern before that happened, indeed he did not --- but Kalen was not about to let Zaine get away with such a move despite the Exia's speed. Before the left arm could parry, the dual GN-Swords sliced down and landed a solid blow; Carving through the thick left shoulder plating like butter, the GN-Sword cleaved downwards and slashed the entire left arm off of the Gelgoog, causing it to spark and fall off. Kalen, however, was not done yet. He nodded.

"Impressive. Perhaps you really were capable of defeating his Excellency fairly..."

But that was when, as the dual GN-Swords passed by the left arm, the right Beam Naginata suddenly moved and sliced downwards, moving both the arm and the dual blades above the Exia's slashing arms horizontally downwards, intent on slicing the Exia into two halves while it was exposed.
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya-

Zaine quickly reacted as he inverted the Beam Saber and brought it back to catch Kalen's Blade and force it away, then swung back with his GN Sword... and followed with a flurry of slashes that started slow... but picked up speed and ferocity.

"I pride myself on a fair fight..."
Cybaster

-Kalen-

"Good."

The Exia's spin picked up speed and its attacks became more and more frequent as, forced back, Kalen struggled to keep up with it all, spinning the Beam Naginata defensively to parry each of the blows in then. After the next ten, or even twenty --- Kalen lost count by then --- one of the Beam Naginata blades were sheared off at the hilt, followed by a cut on the forearm, then on the chest armor...and he knew he lost this one. He had sought revenge, but his skills were inadequate to do so. But this was not an admission of surrender --- not by any means.

"Because this will not be our last battle, Zaine Kamiya --- not by any means. As long as June is with you."

Then the Gelgoog wheeled around promptly and began turning towards the Honour Guard and the ships, and soon fell back out of the battle altogether.
Omega

-Lucia Kamiya-

Curious as to what was going on, Lucia left the Valhalla... and saw the Unicorn fall into the ocean... 'Can't let her stay down there...' The witch quickly raised a hand and focused with all her might... and after a few moments, Emily's Gundam returned to the surface.

Lucia then tapped her communicator twice before speaking. "Could someone... please grab her before I pass out?"

-Zaine Kamiya-

He brought his slashing to a stop as he saw that the Gelgoog ran off...

"...I look forward to it..." Zaine said simply as he turned to look for another opponent.
Cybaster

-Lune, Emily and Morpheus-

"Emily? Ems?" No sooner did Lucia ask that did the pink-haired, shapely Valsione R swoop down in one swift, smooth dive, pull up into a float, and take the Unicorn into its arms as it quickly moved back upwards, spun nimbly into the air, and began moving back towards Aidoneus; The Valsione's features were twisted into a concerned look that mirrored Lune's, looking down with worry at the Unicorn. Behind it, the Strike Noir --- with both Shorty Rifles drawn and arms crossed in front of its chest, standing straight --- hovered vigilantly, keeping an eye out for incoming threats as Morpheus covered Lune and Emily's retreat. "She ain't responding, Morpheus! I didn't think it'd be so easy..."

"She's fine," Morpheus sighed at that. "There are certain lessons she must learn. Best do so now than later when her real battles begin."

Lune only shook her head --- she didn't know what Morpheus meant, and didn't care to know, either, in this state --- and the Valsione R and Unicorn were soon back within Aidoneus' confines under the Strike Noir's cover.
Strike Zero

- Strike -

With a rush of engines, the Delta pushed itself up and over the initial attack. As the Destiny fired again, the Delta spun, bringing its glimmering, pointed shield to bear. The crimson blast slammed into it in full, caught, leaving the Gundam unscathed.

The Delta turned to face the oncoming Destiny Gundam squarely.

"Just try." Strike offered with a growl.

The golden mobile suit's glowing crimson eyes flashed once. It surged forward and transformed back into its Waverider mode, barreling at the Destiny Gundam at full speed. When the distance between the two suits was closed, the Delta transformed back. Both of the suit's beam sabers appeared in its hands this time and Strike slashed twice at his opponent in rapid, viscous succession.
Sume Gai

-Honour Guard-

The Geara doga Strike attacked was just as fast as he was, mentally speaking. Even as the Delta spun around him, he pushed his sled forward by leaning sharply. the Slash passed inches from the Geara Doga's back as it dove towards the surface.

With the Destiny gundam in play the Honor guard finally moved back towards the ships.

"give these kids hell, Eljas."

-Fandom NPCs-

The Fandom Battle Group was just as much wary of the Cerberus as they had been of the Belphagor. As such when it appeared with a personel light show they scattered as best they could. Their coordination wasn't as good since the group was now fully engaged and as such three GN-X III's were destroyed by the rampaaging Terminuos energy.

However now that it had appeared three other GN-X III's began to spiral towards it firing their Lance rifles repeatedly. In addition the Land battleships launched a barrage of GN Missiles much like they had done with the Belphagor.

-Aheads-

The Aheads Kirie attacked were still keeping their distance. And were now getting quite used to evading the Shotgun. In the end it probably didn't matter that Kirie was out of shells.

However the shieldless ahead was beginning to get annoyed. He wanted to put this gundam punk down for good and right now that wasn't happening not o mention the prattle was starting to wear. As such he chose to ignore his commander's conservative orders and charge the Musha Red. drawing a beam saber in his off hand. He nearly ran straight into the sudden whirling slashes. A split second adjustment caused the Ahead to ascend loosing it's legs but saving the rest of the machine.

"Self-righteous Brat!!"

With that the Ahead pointed it's Beam rifle downwards and tried to empty it into the Musha Red from above.

Raven Sterling

The Gardezzo is a very nimble machine. It can Rival an ahead in skilled hands, and Raven's hands were indeed Skilled, nothing like the manicured hands Kylern seemed to think she had. As The Gundam readjusted itself Raven Ascended and flipped backwards so that the weaker Sonic blast passed just below. In the same maneuver the rear waist mounted fang darted forward and at the Belphagor's chest.

"Don't speak as if you have any idea boy, you know -nothing- about me!" Her Frustration began to surface, frustration over the colony drop Victious Sterling had hidden from her and over the direction the Fandom had been forced to choose. The Gardezzo finished it's flip as it passed the halfway mark of it's operational time limit.

Sume Gai

The Shield with nothing behind it was batted aside without incident and Gai turned his spinning slash into a Block, meeting kizu's overhead attack high with the left Roche Saber. Again it was a blade-lock but this time Gai had a slight advantage since his Blade was under the Astraea's.

"Where's your proof Kizu? where is proof that Tallis Stenner of the fandom is the Real Tallis Stenner?"

The Hard Heat Horn on the Armorlion began to glow red-orange as Gai tried to smash it into the Astraea's head in a brutal headbutt.

-Herman Hoffman-

"tsk." Herman was irritated as the Astelion evaded and countered. The railgun shots were not much of a danger to the GN enhanced E-Carbon but Hoffman moved aside anyway, at this distance it wasn't a big challenge.

It was irksome when the Emperanza stole his Target's attention. Herman, not caring for shared glory, decided to find another foe; It didn't take long. the Cerberus', rather fearsome, display of power made it an unmistakable target. This time Herman wouldn't be bothered to worry about shared glory, the Cerberus was too tempting sa target to pass up. He ascended into the clouds and began compressing the need particles for another blast.

Kylern

-Nowe-

He scolfed as the used up javalin knocked the Ahead in the chest with a thud. Was this guy stupid? Either way Zangetsu didn't get a chance to retreat as the GN chain went after it at such close range. Nowe was aiming from the hand that had stuck out to through the Javalin.

"Quit bloody running!" Hopefully this time he did catch hold cause the Ahead dipped down below the enemies line of fire and with a pull he also rushed in. Nowe readied himself as he went for a GN enhanced spiked punch right for the cockpit to knock the Impulse out of the battle before it got any longer.

-Natalia-

The Astelion had to change targets as someone came after him. But this was going to be quick as she planned to hit this fool head on. "I've seen Kylern use it... I know it can..." The Astelion transformed into its high speed HM mode and the Twin Tesla Drive readied as she went into the enemy at top speed. The AM started to fire off its 90mm autocannons while spinning as it approached both the enemy unit and its beam fire, then she moved into the next phase of her manuever.

"Sonic Breaker!" The powerful twin telsa drive ignited and a powerful barrier covered the Astelion as it drove straight into the beam gun fire and prepared to drive right through the incoming Mobile Armor. It was the RaMV attack and the most powerful move the Astelion could pull as she tried to end this fight quickly.

-Kylern-

"Your a sad little girl that has lost control of her little army! Quit acting like none of this is your fault... Your a murderer and you will be judged and found GUILTY!" The Belphagor's eyes flashed in a tell tale sign of what was happening.

-GUILTY On-line initiating Anti-Newtype attack protocol... Flash System Activated-

The Belphagor roared as a rocket driven heat wire erupted from its non-beam saber held arm to intercept and eliminate the Fang. Then with an explosion of power the strange Gundam rocketed off the ground with surprising speed as the hyper beam saber was slashed across the enemy MS. The other arm twitched showing that it was about to unleashed all its heat-wires.