Chapter 24: Armageddon[Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Omega

Re: Chapter 24: Armageddon[Earth]

-Zaine Kamiya-

He backed off to stay clear of the Scythe's upward slash, then saw the Heat Rod coming. A quick spin allowed him to dodge the Heat Rod as well as the Beam and Solid Projectiles, which he then swung his GN Beam Saber at the extended Heat rod, hoping to take out the weapon before Daniel could retract it.

"Good luck with that." Zaine said before he raised his GN Rifle and fired off a shot at the head, hoping to blind his opponent.
Last edited by Omega on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zangetsu

(OOC: Don't forget about the machine cannon and beam gatling shots.)

-Daniel Smith-

Seeing both the shot and saber Daniel knew he couldn't save both. As Zaine's slash cut through the heat rod Daniel brought up the Beam Shield to block the shot to the head. "Good move." Said Danirel as he then boosted forward bringing the scythe, blade down, from above his head again and following up with a backhanded slash from the katana. "Your going to have to step it up boy."
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

(OOC:Fixed that)
-Zaine Kamiya-

"Grr..." He was starting to get a bit pissed at this guy. He ended up switching his main weapon to Sword Mode and using it to block the beam Katana... this however would prove a nearly fatal error, as the Beam Scythe forced him to break the Bladelock with the Katana to avoid losing his left arm.
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

With his opponent in retreat in fired off his right, remianing, heat rod, trying again to seaver or at least grab one of the Exia's forearms. He also fired another volley from the machine cannons and the beam gatlings. "Boy I can hardly belive this is the power you used to defeat Zero." The Daniel boosted forwards slashing sideways wth both the scythe and the katana. "It's pathetic!"
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya-

The heat rod and the various projectiles were easily evaded, but the Beam Katana and Scythe were another matter. Zaine raised His GN Sword to block both weapons.

"Damn you..." He stopped for a moment to think on what would happen if he lost... "I... can't... I won't lose to you!!!" The Exia then with a surprising amount of force, pushed away both weapons, and started off with a powerful slash from the left with the GN Sword.
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

Daniel grunted as his Descem X was pushed back. "Thats right. A even fight. A fair fight. A fight with honour." Daniel blocked the oncoming GN Sword with a slash from his beam katana. Daniel held the blade lock for a few moments the broke it. He fllowed up, using his momentum, with another slash from the scythe. "Warrior tell me your name. Tell me the name of the man who defeated Zero."
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya-

"It's Zaine... Zaine Kamiya." He responded as he made a slash at the Beam Scythe with the GN Sword. With a moment, he made another slash at the Descem's head with the GN Beam Saber. This would leave him open, but would be worth the risk.

"Now let me ask you, were you a member of the Black Knights?"
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

"Nae Zaine Kamiya, I am Captain Daniel Smith of the Eagle Team." Daniel brought the katana up to block Zaine's saber. With both their arms in bladelock Daniel fired off both the machine cannons and beam gatlings for a third time. "I am a warrior of honour Zaine Kamiya. I seek to restore some of the Black Knight honour and eliviate thier shame by defeating you."
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya-

"Good..." Zaine let out a sigh of relief as he then noticed the Machine cannons and Beam gatlings... Zaine knew this fight was going to be a draw at the rate they were going, so he decided to ensure that was the case with his next move.

Zaine then broke the bladelock, and made two downward slashes with his solid and beam sabers, aiming to sever the Descem's arms. If he timed it just right, they'd both lose their arms at the same time.
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

The beam saber cleaved through first. Daniel brought up the beam shield on the other arm, forgetting that the GN solid blade would go through it and his arm. Daniel cursed and looked up towards Zaine's Exia. It's arms had been severly damaged by his attack. They both were in no condition to continue. "Shall we call this a draw Zaine Kamyia?" Said daniel as he floated helpless in the air.
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya-

"Yeah... Let's..." Zaine then turned and made headway for the Valhalla. Thinking back on the fight, Zaine actually liked how Daniel kept the pressure on.

"Heh... I hope we can fight like that again sometime." Zaine said calmly.
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

Once Zaine had left Daniel made his way to to his ship as well. Once he had landed and gotten out he turned to his machine. "You did well anf fought galently my Descem X. Aaj and Malus would be proud. As whats left of the Descem project remaining with the regular forces we have to show what we're made of. Rest now. You've earned it."
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai was sweating. He wasn't sure how much longer he had before the drive went critical
but he didn't want to kill Kizu, how could he when the kid had a similar goal to his own.

"If this works, and I survive I'll buy drinks tonight."

Gai fliped the Armorlion so it was prone in midair and extended the leg blades. He then met Kizu's Charge with his own. There hadn't been enough room to deploy the Break Field before impact and instead the leg blades stabbed into the Astraea's shoulders. Then in the blink of an eye Gai altered the direction of his thrust and twisted about using the Astraea's shoulders as a pivot. The Astraea's arms were cut off as the Armorlion came around to face downward at the Astraea's back. Gai Reached out and, grabbing the cone-like protrusions, tugged with all the Armorlion's might.

As the Armorlion's Legs broke free so did the near critical GN Drive snaping the Clips that held it in place. With another forward flip the Armorlion came back to an upright position and in the same move hurled the GN Drive into the sky. He was just in time too; not a second after it left his hand The Drive went up in a Burst of orange particles. It wasn't a powerful blast since the Astraea itself hadn't gone up but it was close enough that GN Radiation might have been a concern if the two pilots had been normal. As it was though neither would have any need to worry.

Though he'd drawn most of his particles into the Drive to self detenate Kizu likely had enough in his capacitors to prevent himself from falling like a rock, though little beyond that.

Masaki Adoh

"Gah" Masaki did his best to twist the Cybuster away from Shu's point blank attacks and succeeded in avoiding a fatal blow. However the Left Shoulder armor was clipped and partly eaten away. Masaki cursed as Shu Vanished into a wormhole.

"The same tricks as always, shu? and you say I haven't changed." Masaki began to scan the area reasonably certain of what was about to happen. It was however Kuro that sighted the Granzon's exit first.

"MASAKI! ABOVE US! MEOW!

Twisting to Face Shu Masaki brought up the Zephyr Sword in defense. The three shots hit the Blade and expened their energy uselessly against the Zol Orchalium. Masaki moved quickly launching a pair of Caloric missiles as he charged Shu whit a Quick Uppercut.

-Chris Talon-

Chris snarled as one shot was evaded and the second parried. He was pretty sure that this girl was loopy judging by the weird things she was spouting. As she Attacked with her long GN Blade Chris deployed the curved beam blade to meet the attack.

"Hold still and I'll show you some tough love." He grumbled over the com before deploying the GN Blade out the back of the Gunnery Carver and spinning the whole weapon system around letting the Arche's Blade go and then slicing at the torso from below with his own GN blade.
Last edited by Sume Gai on Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Omega

-Kizu Kamiya-

The Astraea started a slow descent as the remaining particles began to run out. However, a trio of Mk. II Ms were waiting. They scooped up the driveless Astraea, and took the machine into a hangar where the Weisritter was.

Kizu was left in a state of pure shock at what happened... "Why did he... save me?" Kizu asked to no one in particular.
Cybaster

-Shuu-

Even as the Caloric Missiles bounced off the Granzon's Gravity Field (one of the energy blasts chipping away a small chunk of the Granzon's shoulder armor) and Masaki charged him, the Granzon kept firing...and as it raised the Granworm Sword to parry, Shuu shook his head in disappointment. The Granzon kept blazing yellow beams at the Psybuster all the while --- or so it seemed. "Perhaps, but your inherent fault, Masaki, is that you've always been blind to your surroundings --- even when you are calm, and even moreso when you're not."

But Shuu wasn't targeting Masaki --- he was firing at the first portal he had made.

Which then manifested as, with the Granzon glaring at the approaching Psybuster, a yellow burst of energy suddenly erupted and lanced towards the Psybuster from the right, seemingly out of nowhere, between the Granzon and the Psybuster...followed by a second one erupted from beneath and in front of the Psybuster's left side as a miniature portal suddenly opened there, then a third from above it, a fourth from directly behind, as the Granzon dashed backwards to seemingly lead Masaki on --- in a short while, a total of eight beams, in funnel-like erraticness, blazed from different multiple directions at Masaki and the Psybuster, miniature portals opening and closing just as suddenly in their wake as part of the Granzon's Worm Smasher attack. "Tell me, Masaki --- did you actually see how Wendy died, just like how you watched your mentor get slain in front of you? Unless you open your eyes and see what you are not meant to see, Masaki --- deeper into your mind, deeper than your emotions, your hatred, your grief --- you can never beat what lies ahead of you."

-Kirie-

With both swords locked onto the first Ahead's, Kirie tried to sidestep as the second Ahead came at him from behind with a quick slash, but it was too late --- as Kirie tried to sidestep the Musha Red right to slide towards the first Ahead's left, pulling both blades away, the move saved the Musha Red from destruction but cut deep into the left shoulder from behind, rendering the arm useless and causing Nichirinmaru to fall uselessly towards the ocean. Now with only one arm, Kirie sneered and slashed at the Ahead from behind before sliding away, facing both Aheads and spinning Gerbera Straight once menacingly.
Last edited by Cybaster on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Masaki Adoh.

"I saw enough Shu!" The Cybuster accelerated forward after Shu as the first beam missed.

"I saw you cold-heartedly destroy the Alchemist's academy...." The second and third fell short as Masaki moved Right then left in a simple zig-zag. "....With Wendy inside!!!" Masaki ascended above the fourth attack and prepared to deliver an anger filled slash to the Granzon.

It was then a beam from above and to Masaki's left lanced out and smashed into the left wing passing right through. The Cybuster's strike fell short as it's speed began to fall. In directly this hit caused the remaining attacks to miss as they had been targeted considering the Cybuster's full speed.

"Masaki we've lost the left wing, Meow!" Cried Shiro

"Our speed and acceleration are dropping Meow!" supplemented Kuro.

"Damn, I guess this means I'll have to use that..." Without bothering to explain what 'that' might be Masaki Raised the Zephyr Sword skywards.

"CY-"

And then shifted the weapon downwards to holding it in front of the Body with the blade pointing diagonally downwards

"-FLAAAAAAAAAAASH"

an out pouring of blue energy flowed from the Cybuster, reaching out to Destroy the Granzon and put an end to Shu once and for all.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity+Purple Haro-(-Gundam Arche ~ Battlefield-)

Nena was too excited by the performance of her new Gundam to care much about her opponents stubborn attitude. The natural high of battle more than doubled by her faith in her own abilities and the power of her Mobile Suit -- right now Nena was feeling invincible.

Pushing away from the Huckebein she dodged to Chris left and then slashed at his exposed shoulder with her own blade. If he dodged it she was going to continue her slashing onslaught and if he tried to block it would become a test of strength. She was confident the Arche would outclass the enemy unit in both areas... and if his MS proved to be a hulk she always had other ways to deal with him.
Last edited by chiku_shou on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cybaster

-Shuu-

Exactly as I thought...one day you'll know better, but until then...

"...That's just too bad, then --- before, you were little more than an amusement to me, but now that I've heard it from your own lips..."

The Granzon momentarily vanished as the Psybuster's Psyflash enveloped the entire area in a burst of violent blue spherical light, ionizing the sky, engulfing the area around the Psybuster --- and then the flash grew larger, and larger, until it had reached its full power under Masaki's rage and hatred. Last Masaki saw, the Granzon would be almost standing there, as if daring Masaki to do its worst, but in the light it was no longer possible to tell...and then the light vanished as the Psyflash died down. And as the light died, the Granzon --- slightly searing with small wisps of smoke arising from its form, but otherwise intact and relatively undamaged --- reappeared...

...behind the Psybuster, chest open again, and now holding an ever-growing, violently sparking dark purple burst of graviton energy above its head. Shuu's eyes narrowed as his expression twisted into one of annoyance; It had been rather close, as the Granzon had managed to open and enter another portal just as the tail end of the Psyflash caught the Granzon, but the Granzon had not been exposed for long enough for the Psybuster to do any lasting damage to it. But now...Shuu was growing tired of lecturing Masaki any further.

"...Now you're an annoyance. Black Hole Cluster!"

With that, the Granzon heaved, and the entire ball of dark purple energy tumbled towards the Psybuster before expanding outwards, hovering for a second before exploding into a miniature black hole of temporal energy that lashed out at the area around it, including the Psybuster, pulling everything around it for a moment before exploding in a gigantic, violent surge of power. Shuu narrowed his eyes in anticipation of what the Psybuster would do, holding the Granworm Sword in the Granzon's hand; despite its effects, the power level that Shuu had set into this Black Hole Cluster would not be enough to destroy the Psybuster --- but it would be enough to substantially, if not heavily, damage it, showing Masaki how little his hatred was doing for him.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
hellbore

- Jacob/Sara -

As the GN-Xs aimed to skewer him, Jacob unleashed the Raygun Pods and the two on each side fired three times at their respective mobile suit. As for the one in front Jacob let go and pushed away hard just as Herman's beam struck down slamming into the fron of the TE Sphere and bringing it down, and the heat peeling paint if the front of the Cerberus.

Jacob glaced up and saw the Gadessa hovering above. Drawing the Coating Sword and retracting the Pods, Jacob charged the green mobile suit trailing orange Terminus Energy, saying, "I'll never let you take this island!" The eyes behind the visor glowed brilliantly as the Cerberus swiped at the Gadessa's giant launcher.

- Juuso -

"Those innocents are a direct result of your defiance. You have no-one to blame but yourselves, for dragging out a conflict that should have finished months ago."

In truth Juuso agree with the Crusader pilot. Dropping a colony was a step to far, but Juuso couldn't let this punk psych him out. He twisted the Destiny to the side to avoid the Arondight, and caught the beam saber slice on the Solidus Fulgor beam shield. Sensing an opening, Juuso reached out with the other hand and fired the Palma Fiocina, point-blank at the Delta Gundam.

- Leon -

The Esperanza's monoeye swung around as it tracked the Astelion's splash into the ocean. In the cockpit Leon smirked. The pilot, so overconfident, yet unable to control the high speed. He swung the mobile armour around and spotted Juuso in combat with a gold Gundam-type. Angling toward them, he fired both beam guns twice in quick succession at the rear of the Gundam, at an angle to avoid hitting his commander.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Sume Gai

-Aheads-

"Hah! I've got him now, Sir" Exuberant over his success the Ahead with the Busted thruster turned, albeit overly wide because of the damage he'd sustained, to face what he thought was a near helpless target. He fired his beam rifle twice as he began to accelerate again, this time poised for a Powerful thrust.

the Lead Ahead however could tell this was a stupid move. counting an enemy out because of damage like a crippled arm was a bad Idea.

"You idiot! Stop!" the lead began to accelerate in an attempt to stop his subordinate from getting himself killed it would likely be too late.

Masaki Adoh
(I'm pretty sure you can't set a black hole to "stun" so i hope this works...)

The Cybster tried to escape Shu's attack. Pushing the Damaged machine for all it had Masaki put all his focus into surviving. as the purple sphere grew in magnitude an began to pull in debris around it. Normally the Cybuster would have been able to pull away in time but as it was The Lord of the Wind ended up at a dead stop a short distance from the deadly sphere as debris rushed past.

Form the forest floor a large and ancient tree was uprooted and pulled towards the Cybuster.

"MASAKI!!!!!" Shiro cried out in warning but it was too late. The large and heavy tree smashed into the Cybuster like a deadly lance sending it tumbling just as Shu's attack died down. The Cybuster hit the ground hard.

"Are we alive, meow?" Kuro who had been dazed by the impacts opened her eyes and glanced about the cockpit. Shiro and Masaki were both still there; the former clining to his 'seat' with his claws and the later still seated with one hand on the control orb and his other Grasping at his abdomen.

"Masaki are you aright, meow?" Shiro apparently noted the same thing that worried Kuro and beat her to the punch.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. I can still finish this." He was clearly not fine. Masaki's voiced was forced and as he fifished a trickle of blood escaped his fingers. However he glared intently at the Granzon ready to continue despite his and the Cybuster's condition. THe Cybuster as it turned out wasn't damaged much by the tumble but the place that the tree had hit, right near the cockpit, had a huge dent. In addition, the trio quickly realized that the Cybaster's main weapon, the Zephyr Sword, was no longer in it's hand. Disregarding all this Masaki forced the Cybuster to stand and face the Granzon.

"No Masaki we can't win like this. meow!" Shiro exclaimed with panic.

"Yeah we should run away to fight again another day, meow." Kuro supplemented as she returned to her pedestal.

"Dammit! He's. right. here." Masaki protested with strain. as the Cybuster took a step forward, Cybuster moved as though it were injured.

-Hoffman/GN-X III's-

The GN-X III"s reacted quickly when the Raygun pods were deployed raising their lance rifles they tried to shoot the Raygun pods out of the air. One of the Pair was destroyed while the other managed to dodge. As the Cerberus ascended the two remaining GN-X III's followed, Lance-rifles firing repeatedly.

"tsk, don't be so stubborn." Above, Herman was annoyed to see the Cerberus survive.his second blast and then charge him. He placed the Mega Launcher on it's rack and drew a beam saber with his left hand. He met the Cerberus' Slash and then with a burst of GN particles jabbed with a right elbow attempting to smash the Cerberus in the chest with the mounted GN Cutter.