TARRRPG: Chapter 23: Gründe [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Strike Zero

Re: TARRRPG: Chapter 23: Gründe [Earth]

- Gabriel -

"Ah... 'Rena'..." Gabriel murmured. "That's a lovely name."

He leaned forward. "Perfect for one such as you... a lovely, beautiful young woman. I've met my fair share of girls in my time... but you're among the most beautiful I've ever seen. It's truly a rarity to meet somebody as splendid as you are..."

Gabriel reached out and gently stroked a lock of Rena's sapphire hair.

"...And I intend to make the absolute most out of your stay here, young Rena."
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Omega

-Rena Lanford-

She shuddered when he touched her hair...

'If I resist, i'll likely die...' Silently, she started to cry...
Strike Zero

- Gabriel -

The pale man's eyes widened just slightly and his smile disappeared.

"What's wrong? Do you believe you're going to die...?"

He lowered his head... and his smile returned.

"You wouldn't be so incorrect."

He took several steps back and spread his hands out at either side of his body. "Allow me to express what it is that I love most about people. What attracts them to me the most. It is true that I love beauty... true beauty. For beauty belies purity, the light that illuminates an otherwise dull and decrepit universe, and it is wondrous thing to behold. But such a trait only goes skin-deep. It is fleeting, few are capable of appreciating it for what it is truly worth. That is why my value lies with a different human trait. What I love most about you, Rena, is not your beauty..."

If it was possible, Gabriel's grin grew even wider.

"It is your blood."

With a flick of his wrist, a single knife appeared nestled in his hands. Slowly, Gabriel started back across the room towards the cowering Rena.

"Blood... expression... mortality. It is all of these things that make us human. What encompasses the very fabric of our soul. Truly, I do not believe that their is anything more important to any man or woman than his or her own life. They treasure it. Value it. Devote every waking hour of their existence to ensure that it endures into the next tommorow. For many... that is the only miserable purpose they can say belongs to them. This is why, when faced with the prospect, the possibility of losing it, that which is more valuable than anything else in this world, that those primal, terrible emotions begin to claw to the surface."

"... And that is what I love to see in a man or woman above all else."

Gabriel began stroking his knife tenderly with his fingers. "The fear... in the face of one who wishes to steal their life away from them. The shock... once they have fallen, to realize that their life now hangs in the balance of my very whim. The horror that commands their expression as my swift... brutal death draws nearer and nearer with each passing moment. They realize that their precious life is no longer their own... that it is mine, to do with as I so wish. And it terrifies them. Mortifies them to know that their most precious thing is about to be cast off into the far reaches of oblivion with the swift... dire stroke of this blade."

Slowly... surely... Gabriel's expression was becoming more and more crazed with each word that passed his lips.

"That is what I love the most. What is the greatest, most beautiful thing imaginable. And it is the fair... most beautiful, pure souls that I love to kill the most. For it is then that you know that their life is truly something valuable. Something precious! Oh yes... the expressions of a fair girl's are the most beautiful of all... because I could tell that they had never in their wildest dreams imagined such pain and horror as that which I inflicted, forced them to experience before delivering them unto He the Reaper. Oh, and death... the foul moment for when it comes for them is truly the most beautiful still. There is nothing greater... for without it... one cannot be sure that there truly is such a thing as life."

Gabriel had moved so close that his face was a mere inch away from Rena's. He ran the dull side of his knife along the side of Rena's neck. "Do you feel it? Do you understand? My passion! My pleasure! This is why I fight... why I kill! And I've brought you here to share in this most glorious display of human emotion! You are not mistaken in your feelings, Rena Lanford. All that awaits you in your time here... is the sweet, beautiful embrace of pure... ceaseless... death!"
Last edited by Strike Zero on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cybaster

Meanwhile...

Masaki...

Masaki...!

Please, Masaki, can you hear me...? Help...

I'm fading, Masaki...being drained...being dissolved into nothing...

I can't resist, I can't fight back...I'm trapped, Masaki...

I'm trapped...

Please help me, Masaki! Find me before...before I fade away for good...

Help me, Masaki...

Help...

-Masaki-

"Wendy!!!"

Masaki Andoh snapped awake, pitching forward violently and jerking upwards in his seat, to the sight of his familiars staring at him with quizzical looks to either side of him, standing on the Psybuster's cockpit consoles with straightened, attentive postures --- and nothing of the apparitions that haunted him in his dreams yet again. Masaki glanced around at that --- it was a clear day around him, the sun shining above the sandy Arizona desert as the Psybuster stood and rested, and a beautiful day throughout --- and looked further, as if seeking some sort of indication that it wasn't just a dream, but really her appearing to him, telling him that she was still alive...but the scenery did not change, and nothing else did, either. Masaki sighed dejectedly.

Nothing changed.

"Oi," Kuro, the black cat, blinked in surprise with a wistful look; She knows as well, by now, even if she wasn't bound to Masaki both by magic and by fate. "He's dreaming of her again, meow!"

"That's almost every night now, meow," Shiro, the white cat, piped up in reply, his eyes equally wistful. "I'm really worried now, meow. Are you okay, meow?"

Masaki rubbed his forehead tiredly, lowering his head. No, of course he wasn't; Shiro's question was a gesture of concern, of assurance, but all three knew exactly that until things changed, it would never be okay. The dead don't return to life, after all; Zeoroot examplified this, as had so many others both on the friendly side and the enemy side of the Psybuster alike. Masaki bit his lip. He knew she wouldn't return to life, either, but he couldn't help it --- with those dreams, he wished, hoped, that it was the opposite case somehow, some kind of miracle that Wendy Rahm Iknart was still alive and in the Upper World, waiting for him to rescue her from something...

As Kuro and Shiro kept staring and padded towards him, Masaki nodded once, both affirming that he was still okay and that he did have that same dream all the same. Wendy was a marvelous woman, and held a place in Masaki's heart that hurt him more; An Alchemist of La Giers, Wendy had been the one who had almost single-handedly designed all of Langran's Elemental Machines, including the Psybuster itself, giving the Kingdom of Langran unrivalled defenders that protected it from threats both human and supernatural --- a supernally intelligent woman who was also kind and compassionate at the same time, willing to put the wishes of every Human being in La Giers above her own. And if nothing else, Wendy was beautiful --- stunningly so, in fact, with long, blue hair that flowed like ocean waves, pale skin like ivory, and piercing purple eyes, looking easily around Masaki's age when in reality Wendy was easily ten years his superior.

In those very dreams --- always with Wendy calling to him, floating away just as he could almost catch her --- Wendy looked just as stunning as he remembered her last. "Are you sure, meow?" Shiro piped up, peering forward; Masaki leaned back with deep breaths, trying to recompose himself and ignore the fact that he was sweating with confusion. "Maybe we shouldn't go after Shuu just yet, Masaki, you should just rest for a bit longer, meow."

"Yeah, meow," Kuro answered in turn. "I don't think you're in any---"

"I'm fine, guys," Masaki frowned, and both familiars fell silent. At the thoughts of Shuu, Masaki felt the same one thing flood his mind at once, chasing away the longing feeling: fury. Fury at the man who had taken his mentor and destroyed his kingdom, but then decided that he wanted more from Masaki: Shuu wanted Masaki's happiness as well, and took Wendy away from him that fateful day Masaki decided he would follow Shuu to the ends of the Earth, just to spite him. Between him and Shuu, initially, Masaki had decided there would be no forgiveness, no quarter --- Shuu Shirakawa would die, or Masaki Andoh would trying to kill him --- and now, when Masaki for once finally had a solid lead on his archenemy's whereabouts, there was no way he would let Shuu go. "I won't let Shuu get away again. How are you both? You two ready?"

"Ready as always, meow," Kuro answered, though there was still a hint of sadness in her voice...and doubt.

"Just say the word, meow," Shiro answered, his voice sharing the same thing.

"Right," Masaki said, and shuffled himself to straighten his posture and prepare the Psybuster for takeoff. "Let's finish this once and for all, then!" He wouldn't admit even to Shiro and Kuro that he was starting to get doubts; He saw the Alchemists' Academy get vaporized that day, and Wendy with it, by the fateful Graviton Cannon blast from Shuu's Granzon with his own eyes. There was no way Wendy could've survived it, but yet, perhaps a miracle or recurring nightmare, she was calling to him, beckoning, as if she was still alive --- and they were so vivid that Masaki was willing to believe in it. She was in pain...and in need of help. She needed him...wherever she was. Masaki shook his head, fists clenching around the Psybuster's throttles; What if Wendy was still alive, but if she was, how was it possible, and where was she? And why would Shuu refuse to admit that he didn't kill her?

For a very brief moment, Masaki slapped his forehead and wished Lune was here with him; If anybody knew best how to deal with this uncertainty, she would, and--- N-no, Masaki sighed. I can't tell her about Wendy. It's not her burden.

A moment later --- Masaki stowed his doubts promptly as the Psybuster powered up again, and with a sigh, he decided that he would find out one way or another --- the Psybuster soon bent its legs, leapt into the sky, and soared off the ground and towards the blue sky in the direction of South America, kicking off jets and plumes of sand and dust in its wake with a violent leap that reflected Masaki's mood. It was above South America, looking for something unknown, that Shuu and the Granzon were right now; That, Masaki resolved, would be their final battlefield. Seeing the Granzon vividly in his mind, Masaki's eyes narrowed in fury again; Either way, Shuu and the Granzon would be made to pay this time...

...and if Wendy was still alive, Shuu would be made to answer for that as well.
Last edited by Cybaster on Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Omega

-Rena Lanford-

As the blade's dull edge skitted across her throat, Rena's heart began to fill with dread.

"P-please don't..." Rena pleaded, doing her best to keep her building terror hidden.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

getting aboard the Salvation hadn't been too hard after informing the ex-Lunar Corp Guard that he was the flight lead on another of the DC's vessels and a member of the Gundam Team. He spotted his target almost immediately after boarding. He approached from behind as Kyle Ryder sneezed and spoke to himself lightheartedly. Gai doubted he'd be as amiable once he spoke up but it was "business'.

"It's been a while, Kyle Ryder." Gai's voice was cautious and calm. But inside he was worried how Ryder would react.

-???-

"Hello, Hello"

From behind a pile of parts an excited silver sphere came bouncing towards someone it had never met before. He had apparently snuck back aboard after the Valhalla had landed. He was curious about the newcomer and came to a stop at her feet.

"who are you? who are you?" The sphere asked with a playful twirl

Victious Sterling

It was unusual for Victious to arrange a meeting on short notice; it was even more unusual for the person he met to be a member of that group. Nonetheless, Norman was soon shown into Victious Sterling's office where the man sat, in his usual Gendo pose, behind his grand desk.

"Welcome to Hawaii, Norman the Justice. Please have a seat."

Motioning with his real hand Victious indicated one of the chairs in front of his desk.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Omega

-Lucia Kamiya-

"Hm?" Lucia asked curiously, and started glancing around in confusion until her gaze tilted downward, towards a little silver orb on the floor that asked about her then did a twirl, showing all the signs of being really excited, not to mention rather playful.

Lucia couldn't help but giggle at it before managing a response. "I'm Lucia, Lucia Kamiya... it's a pleasure to meet you..." she said as she knelt down. "And you are...?"
Zangetsu

-Norman-

Norman immediately sat down. "Why thank you sir. I hate to impose after ariving so shortly, but I'm in need of a favor. I would like to board the next craft heading to space sir. That is as long as you don't mind." Norman knew this was no man to cross and hoped his poliet nature could carry him through.
Last edited by Zangetsu on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Strike Zero

- Gabriel -

"Tee hee..." Gabriel chuckled. "There's no need to hold back, my dear. I know you must be absolutelyding to scream. Go ahead... let it all out."

He flipped his knife through his fingers several times before resting the tip atop Rena's cheek, softly so as not to break the skin but with enough force so that she would be uncomfortable of its presence. "Please... allow me to sully you... just for a moment...! It will be quick, I promise you... but I don't think that I can contain myself any longer...!"

"Gabriel."

Gabriel stopped, sighed, and turned to look at the armored man who had appeared in his doorway without so much as a sound. "Hanzo... what have I told you about disturbing me? I don't wish to have this conversation again..."

"There are limits to the amount of your barbarism that even I can tolerate, Gabriel," Hanzo replied coldly. "And I will not allow you to engage in your usual acts of deprivation here."

A low chuckle escaped Gabriel's throat. He turned halfway to face Hanzo and rested his hands in his pockets. "What is that... your warrior's pride speaking? Or perhaps you simply find it in you to pity this girl? You've certainly never expressed any concern about my private time until now."

If Hanzo had to answer, he would say it was more of the former. He was a Reaper, a man who served his lord by killing all in his path, and he lived for the hunt... but mutilating and murdering an adolescent cornered in the bowels of their ship would hardly prove satisfying to him in any way. Despite everything, he was still capable of choosing the manner in which he would commit his own murder, and prided himself by it. However, he did not have to explain himself to his comrade. His own will on the matter would be enough.

"Lest you forget, Gabriel, we are still on a mission for his Majesty. There is no time to be spent losing yourself in your twisted perversions. The only reason I even allow her to remain here is that she may prove useful in the conflicts to come. But commit one act of ruthlessness towards her, and it shall not be her blood you will find painting the corridor floors."

Gabriel chuckled again. "Come now, Hanzo... are you saying you'd be willing to fight me over this?"

"You should know perfectly well the answer to that question."

The tension in the room was so thick that either warrior could have easily cut through it with their respective blades. For a long while, the two simply stood staring at each other, testing the other's resolve. There was no faltering in Gabriel's cold gaze. No yeilding to Hanzo's stoic demeanor. But something eventually had to give. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Gabriel closed his eyes and gave a wistful sigh.

"Very well... I shall do as you wish. I suppose I'll simply have to enjoy myself with her later when we're finished on Earth."

Hanzo hmph'd. "You do that," he said, then turned and stalked away from the room.

Gabriel too turned to exit, but not before casting a playful glance back at Rena. "Don't you worry... I'll be sure to come by and see you again. Until then."

With that, he strode out the doorway and slammed the heavy metal door shut behind him, locking it tightly as he did so.
Omega

-Rena Lanford-

Had Hanzo not stepped in, Rena would have screamed... Once the two had left the room, she brought the V-Crystal Shard close, and spoke silently, a mixture of terror and despair in her voice... Please... get me out of this hell...'

-Excalibur-

The severely wounded Pegasus Class landed at the Andes Base after a fairly long trip, with Lyon landing afterwards.

"There... we've made it back in one piece."
Zangetsu

-Zaraki-

After the Excalibur landed he quickly made his way to the Andes main hangar. In there he found the head mechanic. "Hey, got any good mobile suits around here? Mine got destroied in the last battle."

The mechanic turned and looked at him. "Well we got a couple still laying around. Let see..." He said as he looked down at his clipboard. "We got the ZGMF-X24S Chaos Gundam, the ZGMF-X31S Abyss Gundam, the GAT-X105 Strike Gundam, and the ZGMF-X12D Gundam Astray Out Frame D."

"I'll take it, the Out Frame D." Zaraki said with a grin as he focused and sensed what Zangetsu was doing. 'Ah, the Impulse. How fitting, now I'll get it's a more fair fight.' Zaraki turned back to the mechanic. "Load the Out Frame D on immediately with all avalible packs."

"SIR!" The mechanic responded with a salute.

"Good." Zaraki said as he walked back to the ship. "Wonder how the team is doing. All of us except Aile and Lyon got beat up pretty badly." And with that he returned to the ship's hangar to wait for his new gundam.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Wedge14

Aelfhere grinned as he walked towards the Phobos. He was greeted by his personal guard and other members of the honour guard.

They were ready to leave. "Before, we go check for stowaways...I'm sick of pilots boarding my craft, and hitching free rides when they have assigned tasks. If you find anyone, move them to fuel storage room in section C."

"Yes, General!"

Garmin then turned to a Major Alfonse Rugner, "So Major...how prepared are you for this upcoming mission?"
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Kylern

-Nowe-

His machine was finally ready for combat and he stared proudly up at the shiny Ahead with a Knight like look. But when he tried to find a ship to load it onto he found himself locked out... "What the hell you mean I can't join this ship?" The MP just stared at at the kid and then spit on the ground.

"The Commander has ordered that only Honor Guard members be allowed aboard. Your on the do not enter list yourself." The MP then pointed his finger away to tell Nowe to go away.

"Fine... But I hope you meet an uncanny end!" With that Nowe stormed away angry that he had nowhere to go and a new machine that needed to kill something.

-Ryder-

Inspection of the Salvations remaining equipment was going well when someone showed up to talk to him. Ryder turned around and stared at the face of a man he was familiar with on more than one occasion.

"Yeah it has. Heard you guys were having a hell of a time down here." He started seeming to ignore the fact he disliked this guy seriously. But with his sister being confirmed to be alive the anger was shifted from Gai to Zepher who he still needed to pay back for all this trouble.

-Kylern-

He found his call to fall on deaf ears as nobody seemed to acknowledge his existence. Didn't any of them care about Rena's safety? His own anger swelled as he crumpled up the data and tossed it at them. "Fine I'll do it myself!" He was pissed and stormed off to the only person he knew that would help him... He didn't want to due to personal issues but he knew that this person wouldn't turn him down...
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

-Major Rudger-

The major saluted smartly before answering.

"about that, General I've been instructed to give you this. ' The man produced a small metal box about the size of a stack of papers. "It requires both a fingerprint and voice recognition scan to open. Lord Sterling instructed me to inform you that you are to read this in private at your earliest convenience."

These were severe measures to keep whatever was in that box a secret and for good reason as Garmin would soon find out.

Victious Sterling

Returning to his Stoic pose Victious showed no sign of giving in to Norman's politeness.

"In that case our meeting must be short If you hurry you can catch the Phobos which will take you to space; from there you may take a shuttle to wherever you desire. however I have a favor to ask of you."

Lowering his mechanical arm Victious pushed a letter towards Norman.

"I need you to deliver this to the Nova Prince personally, it is for his eyes only. As long as you carry this letter Aelfhere will allow you to board, however your quarters may be somewhat... spartan."

Victious Smiled though whether it was good-natured or malevolent was unclear.

Sume Gai

"Yeah a hell of a time. I think you got a pretty good look at the problem earlier."

Gai relaxed visibly when Ryder spoke without any anger in his voice.

"And that's why I'm here. Something has to be done and for that I'll need help. help from skilled and respected people like you."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Zangetsu

-Norman-

Norman took the letter and stood. "Thanks you sir." he said before quickly leaving and making his way to the Phobos. As soon as he saw Aelfhere he aproached him. "Sir I have been given passage aboard this ship and was told to confirm with you."
Cybaster

-Light Warriors-

"Wait a sec, Kylern! Um, sorry about that." Emily waved suddenly, running over to Kylern; With Gai's sudden flash of temper, Emily had been too busy being ticked off at his ranting to notice Kylern's cry for help, and it was only when someone --- Emily wasn't sure who --- prodded her that she finally snapped out of it and unfurled her arms, running and stopping in front of him. She was waving her Lightsaber around enthusiastically. "Sorry, got lost in all the /rage venting on the General Chat, so. Maybe next time you should try hanging a sign that says 'LFG' so that everyone'd actually see better over the hubbarb, because y'know, busy base and everything, just under attack and all. But hey, if you're gonna save Rena, I'm in!"

"I'll go, too." Kirie volunteered as well, raising his hand and <_<ing at Emily. First XP, then this 'LFG'? "The Musha Red just finished, so it'd probably be nice to have an undamaged MS coming with you...besides, these Reapers are tough, Kylern --- and no matter what Gai says, if they're better in hand-to-hand than Mecha fighting, well, they'll come at you hand-to-hand every chance they get. You'll need help."

Morpheus sighed and, before Masamune and Maya could volunteer, he raised his hand to stop them.

"If you're going with Kylern, Emily, you and Kirie will do so alone --- I need to stay here and bolster Aidoneus' defences until we're fully operational again and keep an eye on Lady Lune, and Masamune and Maya are in no condition whatsoever to do anything else; Besides, Gai's right. We send too many people out and we'll leave Aidoneus open again. Shifting up the Belphagor and Unicorn's priority on maintenance is as far as I can help you both right now. Speaking of which..." At that, Morpheus turned with his arms behind his back, and gave Masamune and Maya stern glances; Masamune frowned, sagging slightly in pain, and Maya simply stood there awaiting long-standing orders. "You two check into the Infirmary and get yourselves treated. Now."

"Imbecile, fine."

"Acknowledged, sir."

Emily nodded at that as Masamune and Maya turned and left towards the Infirmary without another word (Masamune still leading Elya as well, probably) and, waving to Morpheus and the others, ran to follow Kylern as Kirie frowned and did the same; Those Reapers were tough, and it was going to take a bit of luck to save Rena with only Kylern, her and Kirie, but Emily supposed she'd be prepared for it by now; It couldn't be worse than fighting Camilla again, anyway. ...Right?

Stupid cheating Fighter/Druid...
Last edited by Cybaster on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kylern

-Kylern-

"I'm not worried about that cause I don't plan to fight on there terms." He already had a plan formulated and showed them the crystal shard around his neck glowing a dim but still depressing color. Anyone could tell that it was giving off a sad emotion that begged for help.

"I'm going to get her out and they won't see it coming." He flashed a confident smile as he picked up the pace for the hangar.

-Ryder-

"Yeah I did... It caused my ship to get shot down..." He pointed at the still functional but badly damaged Salvation. Its anti-gravity systems were shot and it couldn't fly at all. It was basically little more than a surface vessel at this point and even then it wasn't that good at its job due to its strange shape.

"But if you need my help then I'll do what I can. Though I'm about all I can offer cause most of our units were taken out."

-Kylern-

"Except that thing!" Kylern emerged on the scene to finish the statement by pointing at the Invader sitting there. "I need to save Rena and thats the most capable amphibious unit available..."

Ryder looked at the guy that had arrived with a little interest. "Whose Rena?" It was a simple question since he hadn't been planet side in a long time.

"An important girl to me. She was taken by those freaks that invaded the base and their currently on a sub. I can track them if we can mount an assault."

Ryder thought about it for a sec and then grinned. "Sounds like your set on this. Alright then, sorry Gai but I'm going to have to give you a rain check. Seems we have a small operation to complete here." He then turned to Kylern and pointed back at the Invader. "The only thing is you have to sit in the back seat, cause I'm driving."

Kylern's face grew into excitement as it was about to happen. They were going to save her! "Now we just need something to take us there..."
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Kylern's sudden arrival and declaration surprised Gai but not enough to physically show it. It seemed he knew where Rena was and was chomping at the bit to rescue her. This was a bit of a dilemma to Gai. On one hand he didn't want to let them go running off and jumping in over their heads, but on the other, He couldn't object to a rescue mission. Not when he himself would have jumped at any opportunity to save Tallis. Gai crossed his arms for a few moments as Kyle and Kylern came to an agreement and spoke up when Kylern mentioned transportation.

"Kylern, tell me what you know." He'd heard Kyle Mention 'amphibious unit' which likely meant...

"If you need a fast transport capable of going underwater.I might can help."

Cybaster

-Emily and Kirie-

Emily and Kirie stared at the Invader with blank blinks; An underwater-use Valkyrie looked kind of strange to them.

"Well, um." Kirie frowned; The Musha Red could fight underwater well enough with its solid-round weapons, especially the anti-GN Shot Rifle, but it wasn't its native territory all the same --- it wasn't going to be all too much help if the Invader came under attack. "I guess me and Ems are the distraction, then, we'll keep them trained on us so you can close the distance as quickly as possible. Get in, get out, or whatever you've planned; We'll land if we can and give you a hand if you need it, otherwise we'll keep the sub busy. Right, Ems?"

Emily nodded and smiled, although when Gai appeared, her expression soured a little --- she understood that Gai was feeling the same thing about Tallis, but it didn't excuse his ranting earlier. "Yeah, aggro them, yep yep."

"So when you're ready, let's go."
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

Zangetsu had finished his changes to the Impulse's VPS and had left the hangar, telling the mechanics to move it to the Ceres when they had a moment. He walked by both groups, briefly overhearing Kylern and his plans to rescue Rena. 'I wish you luck ghost.' He thought to himself, with a chuckle. 'And, here I thought you liked distanced yourself from this world.'

Later in his wonderings he reached the room Reimi had been put in. He walked in and sat down in a chair next to her. Then he noticed something. "Hey this is the room Zaine was in when he fought his inner daemons." He said aloud, le looking around. "Hmm, maybe I should try that out." Relaxing in his chair Zangetsu began to drift into his own mind.
Last edited by Zangetsu on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.