TARRRPG: Chapter 23: Gründe [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Zangetsu

Re: TARRRPG: Chapter 23: Gründe [Earth]

-Riman and Zangetsu-

After a brief stop in the hangar to retrive the Wing's combat data, both Riman and Zangetsu were at the simulator room.

"So any idea what mech ou wanna pilot?" Zangetsu asked as he uploaded the Wing's data into a simulator.

"What is there to choose from?" Riman replied sitting in one of the simulators next to Zangetsu.

"Well tere are a few options. The Lion, Guarlion, and....." He paused as he quickly looked up and displayed data on all current DC mass production AMs. "It apears the RPT-010 Huckebein Mark II M has been deployed....... Interesting. I would suggest that you pick that one then." Zangetsu said as he finished loading his data. "I'm ready once you've picked."

Riman quickly choose the MkII M as Zangetsu suggested and the simulator started up. The area chosen was a ruined city, with many of the buildings either destroied or leaning. Zangetsu and Riman stood at opposite ends.

"Okay, Riman I'll give you a...." Was all hegot out as a photon shot went by the gundam's head.

"You better start treating this like a real battle or your going to lose." Riman advised before charging forward, hovering above the ground at full speed.

"Your right I better." Zangetsu said as he to boosted forward firing two small shots at 5% full output.
Last edited by Zangetsu on Thu May 14, 2009 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Rena Lanford-

After a minute of thinking, Rena turned and went towards the simulators... and upon entering, she saw that there were two fights going on... the Belgaphor vs. a Huckbein Mk. II, and the Wing Gundam Vs. a Mk. II M. After a moment, Rena decided to watch the fight with the Belgaphor.

'I'll talk to him after the fight's over...'
Zangetsu

-Riman and Zangetsu-

Quickly dodging the two shots Riman fired, three shots, with the photon rifle in her left hand while drawing her beam sword with her right ready to strike once they got close enough.

Zangetsu allowed the shots to harmlessly impact his shield. He then saw Riman comminng at him with her beam sword. "Brave Riman. Are you sure you can take me in close combat?" Zangetsu said as he switched the buster rifle to his left and while drawing his beam saber and boosting forward trying to slash her diagonaly from head to foot.

Seeing his attack Riman blocked Zangetsu's saber with her own and fired twice at point blank range. Too caught up with the saber lock both shots hit Zangetsu one in the shoulder and one in the chest.

"Not bad Riman, not bad." He said as the smoke cleared to show the Wing with little more then some burnt marks on the armor. "Gundanium, gotta love it." Zangetsu said as he pushed forward in the saber lock trying to through Riman off balance.

Riman was momentarily surprized at the armor's resistance before Zangetsu's charge overwelmed her suit. She was pushed back serveral meters into a building, but not before sending out a couple of surprises to attack Zangetsu.

Zangetsu saw the two remote slasher heading for him. 'DANG!' He thought as he insinctivly fired the buster rifle at 100% in the direction of Riman and her remote slashers. After the smoke cleaered the building was gone and Riman was nowhere to be seen. "Nice fight Riman, but looks like I win." He said brimming with pride.

He would notice too late that the simulator hadn't turned off. Riman quickl came down from the sky and cut the buster rifle in half. "Not yet you haven't." Riman replied defiantly.

At first Zangetsu was dumbstruck then a grin cut through his face. "NICE! You're quite the pilot Riman." Zangetsu said as he charged full boost parrying her sword and opening fire on her with his vulcans and machine cannons.

Riman boosted to the side to minimize the damage. Her suit was full of small dents across the upper body, but that didn't stop her. She began to open fire with her photon rifle firing several shots wide so he couldn't avoid them all.

Zangetsu simply let them hit him as they wouldn't be very effective. He however didn't notice that he revealed a fatal flaw in the Wing's design...... The joints were weaker.

Riman took notice as she saw that the Gundam's joints weren't as protected as the one on his left arm showed slight damage. She knew she'd have a chance, but it was a risk. Riman boosted forward and fired with both the rifle and her vulcans.

All these attacks did was make Zangetsu laugh more and more as the futile attacks. This woud be the second time he underestimated her.

Riman attacks weren't meant to harm the gundam just quick up enough of a disturbence to make her true attack unnoticable, until it was too late. Once she was right in front of him she made her move, swiching the rifle with her sword.

Zangetsu brought his saber down quick and clean, straight through the MkII M's right shoulder and some of the hip armor.

Riman the used the sword she'd just switched hands with and cut Zangetsu's left arm off at the elbow joint. "Now I've won, boy."

Zangetsu looked on somewhat horrified, somewhat thrilled. His grin became a full blown insane smile. "Now this is awsome!" He yelled. "T-Li........No, not yet. I was told to save it." He said to himself as he shut off the simulator. "Okay Riman, you win." Was all he said as he exited the simulator to stand up.

"Why did you surender?" Riman asked confused.

"Because I have a trump card I need to keep secret. I'm under orders not to use it unless it's an emergency." He replied calmly. 'I almost lost myself again in that..... that..... Insanity.'

"Fine, but how about a rematch when it's not so secret. I want to beat you without you quiting on me." She said.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
hellbore

- Hawaii -
- Juuso and Leon -

The two were walking along the water front of the base when Leon stopped and pointed to a blue mobile armour floating in the bay.

"See that. That is my Esperansa. One of the fastest mobile armours yet built."

"Impressive," replied Juuso, "but it looks rather lightly armed."

"It's weapons should be sufficient. Anyway, what do you know about what happens next? The Fandom has scored a great victory in our struggle, and would not now be a good time to strike again?"

"No, Leon. It would not. Aidoneous Island has proven to strong of a fortress many times in the past and this small defeat of the Divine Crusaders will not be a major setback, I fear. You probably have not heard this bit Raven Sterling was injured in that battle, and Victious and Aelfhere would know that sortieing without her would strike a blow to morale that could be all the difference. As for what I know, nothing our Lords do not see fit to inform me beyond my duties as commanding officer of the Eagle Team."
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity+Purple Haro-(-Hawaii base-)

Nena had been busy transferring some data from her Throne Drei core into her Haro when a large blue Mobile Suit had started making a commotion. She had never seen anything quit like it and frankly she thought it was pretty beautiful looking. Naturally it didn't have the fine lines that the Thrones had all shared but it had an almost organic look to it. Rounded arms and shoulders it was slightly taller than what her Drei had been but it's most striking feature was how smoothly it seemed to move.

As the new mobile suit moved past her and locked up to a GN-battery located among some of the GN-XIII units Nena returned her focus to what she had been doing. Something about that battle her brother had with that enemy suit just hadn't added up. The enemy mecha itself had according to her brother been more dangerous than it looked but checking the data transfer Nena had started suspecting that Johann might not have been entirely right. "Haro, run first minute of the battle parallel to last minute."

"Running Data! Running Data!" The Haro repeated monotonically, two displays-screens appearing next to each other inside of the Throne Drei core. Nena's eyes narrowed as she watched the battles playing out....
sephiroth00055

Sol Badguy

"Yeah, but it might take us a couple of days." the tech said.

"You got one." Sol replied coldly.

"ONE?!" the tech said in utter dismay.

"Yep one. I need it ready ASAP as we could be required to go on a mission at any momment." Sol said as he gave the tech a pat on the back as he began to walk off.

"B-but, what about all the parts?" the tech asked hystaricly.

"Not my problem, bud. You better get on it though." and with that Sol left the hangar.
Kylern

(Sorry but i'm using the three day rule because we are holding things up)

-Kylern-

The Belphagor grabbed ahold of the retreating Huckebein by both its shoulder and the beam sniper rifle. Then with a mighty crush the rifle exploded and the arm was ripped off dramatically. But after that action Kylern quickly ended the program and hopped out with the data card in his hand.

"Sorry man but we gotta end it there. Next time might be better!" He attempted to leave the simulation room he noticed Rena standing there seeming to wait for him. So wiping the sweat from his face he walked up to her with a smile.

"What brings you here?"

-Nowe-

He found what appeared to be a crimson red tinted mobile suit with a sign taped to it with his name on it... Walking up he ripped the note off and looked at the back which had the name of a tech team dedicated to it. Maybe he would contact then and see what they could do with it.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Zangetsu

-Riman and Zangetsu-

Both of them had left the simulators about when Kyle and Kylern had finished.

"Sooo, what are you gonna do now Riman?" asked Zangetsu.

"Head back to my room until someone calls for me. You?" Riman replied.

"Well I've got to return this data to my gundam. See ya around." He said as they both parted. Soon he was in the Wing's cockpit uploading the data from the simulator match against Riman. 'In the simulator match I wasn't acting like myself. The longer the fight dragged on the more I started acting like Zaraki. Is he still a part of me?' ngetsu's thoughts dwelled along that vein for sometime as he went over the combat data.

-Norman-

'So, he is figuring it out is he.' Norman thought to himself as he watched Zangetsu enter the Wing Gundam's cockpit. 'I guess soon he'll find out, or maybe not.'
SNT1

--Taylor--

"Well, I--" before Taylor could respond to Kit's response, a lower officer whispers something to her, and she nods. "Excuse me," she says to Kit as she moves on deep inside Fafnir.

She makes her way to the bridge and at the main screen is General Juan Santi...

"Yes sir," she makes her presence known. Santi, acknowledging, begins. "Great to see you have at least one drive secure. Congratulations.

"I have been asked by the SNRI to cover them in an Aidoneus bombing raid," he says. Taylor, understandably, goes wide-eyed at the sentence. "The SNRI, sir?" Taylor makes sure she wasn't hearing things. This general? The one who doesn't screw around with the SNRI, wants to help the SNRI?

"Yes. I've been approached by the space division for help. And, yes, the SNRI."

"And may I ask why, sir?" Taylor says, again wants to double, er, triple check what the general just said.

"We are in a tough position right now. Technically, the SNRI is still part of the Federation, and the fact that the Divine Crusaders is also an official enemy of the Federation right now. Plus, regular Federal forces are there to help; we want to make sure they're adequately covered."

"Yes sir," Taylor says, but again, she questions the reason. "But..."

"Yes, we are at war with the DC and Fandom, as well internally with our friends at SNRI. I understand." Taylor makes a face that says, 'k, and?'

"The last thing we want to expose to the enemies is the fact that we are divided. A combined forces of the SNRI and the regular forces would show the solar system that the Fedration is still the force to be reckoned with, even with our internal struggles.
We will still find every member of the SNRI pulling the strings and bust them, but not militarily."

Taylor seems convinced already. Santi continues.

"I want you to also monitor the SNRI's attacks; focus the Fafnir's combat data analysis on the SNRI and not the DC. We want to know why they prefer to fight DC over the Fandom. Have Rachel use her newtype powers to survey what the deal is."

Lastly, Santi says, "After the mission, you are to come back to Tokyo as planned. Can I count on you, Lieutenant Colonel?"

"...sir?" Did I just hear that right?

"I've already contacted Brigadier General Wayne (OOC: Random NPC) of Edwards. Come to his office and he'll officially give you your colors, Lt. Colonel. Dismissed."

"S-Sir!" Taylor salutes and as she backed off, she trips off a random trash can as she passed the lounge and attempted to walk towards Wayne's office, stunned at the promotion.

--Antonio--

Antonio walks to the tall pilot of the Fafnir. He'd recently been approached by his employee, about a modification that has to be done with the Hyperion. "Sol Badguy, am I right? Anyways... let me tell you it's probably going to be a bit of a ...hack job. I'm talking no paint, obvious weld marks and unmatching material. It's not going to be pretty if you want it in a day, but these guys can assemble a whole new mobile suit in hours, so yes, it will be functional, regardless. No problem, right?" He asks Sol even though Sol doesn't have any choice. One day for a modification out of the blue is a steep order, but it can be done.

--The rest--

Slug and Johann sits just outside Fafnir, with Rachel on the opposite side, along with some local officers. They talk about small things, just enjoying the brief respite under the sun. It is then when Lt. Colonel Taylor Reese walks proudly with those aviator glasses and stops to greet them. "Hey guys. Rachel, I need you to come with me, and boys we have a new mission."

"Ok, mage..." The Sidewinder boys just nods, but Rachel immediately notices it. "You got promoted?"

Then, every pair of eyeballs targeted the newly promoted officer. She turns a bit pinkish, unable to hide her smile. "..." She was speechless. Along with a few congratulations from Slug and Johann, Rachel hugs her but then backs away, saying... "Wait, I don't have to ma'am you now do I?" Taylor shakes her head, but then tries to go back to business, "Rachel, we might have to fight the DC again, let me tell you the whole story inside." "Ok!" Rachel says, as the girls now go inside, but then Johann now starts speculating. "Now, I never fought the DC before... but if old man Santi has to promote Taylor for this, it's probably big."

"Eh, they're alright," Slug waves the DC's strength off. They had more powerful units, but they don't have hordes of capable GN units spewing out in droves. Plus, the last time they met, the Ex-S was practically untouchable. And now, Rachel's Airmaster is even better.

After a few weird faces and scratching of heads, Rachel accepts the mission. It wasn't as odd for Rachel to hear Santi seeming to help the SNRI; after all, he officially declared that he doesn't mind the collaboration as long as it's against a common enemy, like it was during Hong Kong. Taylor, now exercising more power and can attach her own extra commands on Rachel, gave more specific instructions: Destroy the four Gundams: Wing Gundam, Gaia Gundam, Saviour Gundam, Unicorn Gundam. Among the stolen units these were reported to be still active within the DC ranks.

Rachel smirks, "With pleasure."
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

As Tallis slept, again she dreamed, a side effect of the Nanite memory "repair" that was occurring. This time however the dream was a "memory" rather than a nightmare.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was raining, hard. Tallis had just received news of her brother's death, the printed letter was still crumpled, and now soggy, in her hand as she wondered aimlessly about the Hawaii Base. By this time the Mechanic's jumpsuit she wore was soaked and her usually curly hair was limp and damp. Any tears she had shed were long obscured by the heavens' own. Lost in the rain and lost in despair, Tallis didn't bother to take note of her surroundings.

Then without warning a hand clapped onto her wet shoulder; Normally this would elicited a startled jump but in her current state she merely turned a hollow gaze upon the person only to realize he was saying something. Between both the rain and her own introversion she'd not noticed it.

"-ou OK? Come on, if you stay out in this rain any longer you'll get ill."

The man himself was somewhat dry but the fierce rain was was doing it's best to correct this incongruity by as he quickly steered the girl into a nearby hanger; past a small red mech with a claw on it's right arm and finally to a crate that served as a makeshift bench near an oil drum in which a fire danced. This brown haired, brown eyed man forced her to sit before disappearing into a corner of the large building.

The rain continued to batter mercilessly against the Hanger and the fire flickered in defiance. The man returned a few minutes later with a couple of towels and a pilot suit in hand. After taking a towel for himself, He set the rest of them down beside her.

"You should Change and dry off. Even though it's pretty hot around here, you could catch a cold if you don't do something. That might be a bit big for you but it's all I've got." His face reddened slightly " I'll ...uh go over there till you're ready." with that the man stepped away again, turning his back on her as a matter of courtesy. "Hurry up"

Tallis watched with no emotion unsure of what to do. In the end, she decided to accept his courtesy. She dried herself off the best that her situation would allow and put on the Pilot suit. It was indeed slightly too large but since it was a men's suit it "evened out" more or less. No sooner had she gotten the thing on then came a call from across the hanger.

"Can I come back yet? or do you need ...er... more time?"

for the first time since they met Tallis spoke it wasn't loud but she had to answer somehow.

"y-yes"

Apparently he had heard as moments later he returned to the fire, his towel resting on his shoulders and a second crate in hand. Setting the Crate down the man took a seat on it before speaking again.

"Sorry I couldn't get you something more appropriate. So young lady I don't think we've been introduced yet; I'm Wan, Wan Fey Lo, and you are?" Wan offered his hand in greeting,

"er- It's alright... I'm Tallis, Tallis Stenner.." even tough she answered Tallis remained hesitant. She didn't make eye contact, instead entering a staring contest with the floor, and kept her hands in her lap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tallis found her reminiscence cut short as she was awoken by a gentle shaking. One of the nurses had come to rouse her since she'd remained sleeping in the chair.

"excuse me dear, we need this bed for another patient; so, I'm afraid, you'll have to leave." Tallis looked up at the nurse a bit groggy and not quite fully awake.

"Where is Kizu?"

"the patient has already left for surgery. I'm afraid, I'm sorry dear."

By this point Tallis' brain had finally put two and two together. and she realized she'd fallen asleep during the night and missed her chance to say goodbye to kKzu. Inwardly she deeply regretted this. She stood and bowed apologetically to the nurse.

"I'm very sorry I'll get out of your way, ma'am." Tallis quickly began to make her way out but before she reached the door the nurse who'd woken her called out.

"Excuse me dear, Is this yours?" The nurse stuck her upper body out from behind the curtain, in her hand was a folded slip of paper labeled with Tallis name.

"oh, It seems it is, thank you ma'am." Tallis walked back and took the offered Paper . She made it to the hallway this time and wallking till she found a secluded spot Tallis Opened the note.
Kizu wrote:Dear Tallis;

- I wanted to leave you at least this note since you were asleep when i left. I don't know exactly what I should say; to be honest there are so many things I want to tell you but so few of them seen like they belong in this letter. I don't know exactly when I'll be out of surgery let alone when I'll be able to fight again. I doubt I could convince you to stop fighting but, please, be careful. I don't want to see you get hurt. I know it maybe out of line but I think that there's something odd about Lady Kayla; I'm not sure she's showing you her true face. Be careful around her while I'm gone. I promise I'll help you defeat the Gundam team when I return.

Sincerely
Kizu
-The Twins-

One might think the Two Cyborgs modeled after a pair of identical beautiful women would get bored standing by their mechs 24/7. The reality was that they didn't, what use would such a thing be in a weapon? Disconnected from their machines they were dolls in almost every sense. This did not stop them from overhearing their next target, the DC. In preparation for the upcoming conflict the two began to withdraw all available data from the nearest federation main frame. It wsn't long before they found something interesting, a unit which they could identify, the Huckebein 009GS. Whatever they thought of this was shared only with each other.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
The Big Zabowski

-Kit-

"It's fine, Major." Kit herself nodded and headed off to check up on the patch work being done to return her suit to combat readiness.

-A time later-

When Taylor returned form her briefing with Santi and another high ranking officer, she noted from her memory banks that she had gained some new pips to replace her old Major oakleaves. Around the new Lt. Col. her constituents congratulated her on the promotion, and after the pleasantries were exchanged the Major and Lt. Col stepped away from the group...

And with her hearing being the way it was, she quickly found out what was to be done on their next sortie.

Their next mission, would be an assault against the DC. But, what struck Kit the most was the fact that they'd be supporting the SNRI on this mission. If she were truly human, she'd be taken aback and also show it externally; but her restraint was robotic and efficient, allowing her to just show a passive concern for the mission particulars. When Taylor was finished and returned to the group, Kit beckoned the Lt. Col off to the side. When Taylor would eventually approach Kit, she spoke silently.

"So where do I go from here.. I heard everything, Taylor."

She flicked her right ear absently, denoting that unlike normal humans, her hearing was quite 'exceptional.'

"You know what Jameson, Heading, and myself believed about the SNRI. You were there when the Ptolemy was assaulted like it was.. how many were killed by their hand. How? How can we be supporting them?"
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
legacygundam

(Ya, sorry about that. Sometimes days get busier than I think and my mind can't think of the posts. Perfectly fair to call the hit.)

-Kyle-

As the Belphagor crushed the rifle and his arm was torn off, Kyle's mind was only focused on one thing. The remote slasher which was now coming straight at the Belphagor's back. But as it was about to hit, the program ended, catching Kyle off guard. Getting out of the simulator, Kyle's eyes were a blur, as he replayed the battle in his head. He needed to adjust for speed and close range combat, find a way to increase the GN drive's output and the Huckebein's normal thrusters.

Bowing to the Sergeant, Kyle took his data disk and headed off for the hangar again. To the one place he called home. His suit's cockpit.
SNT1

--Taylor--

She really didn't bother asking why or how Kit heard the conversation. "If you heard everything, Kit," Taylor starts, "Then you'd realize we are in our own mission there to find out what SNRI really wants with the DC. We will also be there to make sure the regular Federal Forces participating don't fall to the Divine Crusaders.

"Don't expect this ship to directly support the SNRI like we would the other Federal Forces." She was cool and business like as usual, after the accolades thrown around her just a few minutes ago.

"This ship heads for Tokyo after the battle. I'm not asking you to join the battle, but do you want a ride?" She asks to confirm.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
The Big Zabowski

-Kit-

Kit paused after Taylor's explanation of the words she heard. She went over the information, cross checking what she had recorded with what Taylor was giving her now. After all she'd been through with Taylor, and after how they came to the rescue of her ship as well as offering her safe harbor for now; she could at least do one thing to return the favor. It would be what Mike would have done anyway.

"I could, Colonel; if you would be so gracious. Also, I am in debt for the recovery mission you pulled off back there. The least I could do would be to assist in covering you and our allies during this sortie. With their GN technology as it is.. it would be a wise decision.

I will say this however; I will not fire upon those DC units that do not fire upon us or myself first. I will strictly respond as a defensive unit, and not fly on the offensive. These are my personal wishes.. and I hope that you'd at least respect these. My vendetta is with the SNRI and Fandom; nothing less."

Kit's facial expression was a stern one, showing that she really did mean what she put out in the open. She was at war with the SNRI and Fandom, two parties in this confrontation that served as a weak link in the chain to pull humanity from the hellish cauldron of war.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Cybaster

-Morpheus-

That takes care of them, at least... Morpheus sighed to himself as he finally walked out of his hanger lab after a long while, having had finally settled the business with June and Martin. His expression was bland; Martin had been, to the very least, trying --- throughout the entire conversation, Martin and June had been thinking only in terms of how the people around them intended to use them, and even when Morpheus offered sanctuary, Martin took it as an offer to join the DC. Given June's burden, though, Morpheus didn't blame them; He could live with himself, and that was what mattered.

But it was little comfort in the face of what was happening elsewhere; Kai's presence was familiar and unsettling, and if he was right...the Satsui no Hadou had found someone in the DC. Driving Kai towards darkness --- and if he was unlucky, everyone else around him as well.

And Morpheus supposed that Gai would want to talk to him about it soon.

Eventually finding his way to the hanger, Morpheus walked up to Gai with a factly posture, stared at him, and nodded in acknowledgement. "I was aware that you wanted to look for me, Gai," Morpheus began. "What is it?"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai wasn't in the best of moods and this was evident in almost every way possible. Even so he did his best to maintain the proper degree of courtesy due a superior officer.

"Ah yes I've been looking for you. I want to know what you know about this."

Gai didn't know or, right now, care who Kai was or about any kind of special powers he might possess. What did matter to him on the other hand was the orders that kizu had handed him. This same order, by now fairly crumpled in it's envelope, was thrust, perhaps a bit too forcefully, towards Morpheus.

"I want to know who's Idea this is and more importantly why."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Cybaster

-Morpheus-

Morpheus took the letter, scanned it over, and handed it back to Kai in a swift motion with an infuriating calmness.

"I certainly didn't issue this. Now, I wouldn't know about Commander Zoldark, but I doubt he'd rush into something like this without knowing exactly what the deal was with Tallis;" Morpheus answered matter-of-factly. "However, this doesn't mean that another ranking officer couldn't have made his own assumptions and sent something like this in Commander Zoldark's name. Tallis *did* fight against us out there, and whoever wrote this might simply hadn't known better --- although you're right. I doubt it. If you're that concerned about it, go ahead and ignore this order; If anyone presses you on it, tell him to take it up with me directly." And that, likely, will be Kai. This would either force him to stand down or rush into whatever he had planned.

"But right now, Gai, is not the time to start a fire in our own backyard. Not yet. There'll be a time to deal with Kai if it warrants doing so --- just not now."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai relaxed visibly, it seemed Morpheus shared his own suspicions and in fact recommended the very course of action Gai had already chosen.

"Right I won't go barking up every tree in the woods about this order; I can worry about any sort of political problems after I get her back." Gai wanted to reassure Morpheous that he wasn't about to go do something stupid. Certainly this order struck a nerve within him but Gai, at least, realized that dwelling on it would only make the real problem worse.

"speaking of that," Gai wasn't sure exactly why but he felt he should fill Morpheus in on his plans, Perhaps he thought he owned Morpheus that much for his support in this matter. "I think I've come up with way to handle the nanomachines all I need to do now is capture her or get close to her. It'd be a lot easier if GaoGaiGar was in working order but I think I can come up with something."

hellbore

((OOC:- Just to show I haven't forgotten about these guys))

- Aidoneous Island: Medical Ward -

Jacob took a tottering step, slipped and tried to catch himself, but missed the railing and fell face first to the padded floor. He still was not used to his artificial limbs and it was causing him all kinds grief. Control of the new limbs required fine control that still alluded him. His experience with his previous limbs meant he would be fit again in weeks if not days.

Pulling himself up with his natural arm, he glanced toward the recovery room where Sara was still under observation. The doctors had told him that she was physically exhausted and they were keeping her asleep to allow her to recover. Absently rubbing the new prosthetic, feeling the coolness of the naked metal he thought it was probably for the best.

He had asked what became of their Personal Troopers, and had been saddened to hear that both machines had been destroyed beyond repair by the Fandom's Gundam. The remains had been claimed by the R&D department, most likely to pull the black box, if it survived, from the machines. The rest would either be recycled into replacement parts of simply scrapped.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
SNT1

--Taylor--

"Understood."

Well, it was tough for this one, Taylor thinks, even though she said words to lessen the impact. While being promoted gave her more power to operate, it was tough to ask of somebody to work alongside the people who killed her true allies and attack her former alliance.

With that confirmed, Taylor steps out for a bit as she signals to the lower crewmembers to make way for Johann's Strike E. The rest of the Sidewinder employees, those who made their way to the military as defense contractors, were hard at work repairing the Blackhawk and modifying the Hyperion to serviceable levels.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/