Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Omega

Re: Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

-Zaine Kamiya-

He was almost to the exit of the hangar when he heard a familiar voice that held an irritated tone.

"Huh?" He turned to investigate and saw Midori in a fighting stance near a boy a year younger than him.

"What's going on Miss Midori?" Zaine asked.

-Lucia Kamiya-

She quietly got out of bed, and left the infirmary. After a bit of looking around, the young witch found Jessie, along with Rosy and Lily nearby. "Hm? What's wrong you guys?" Lucia asked with a hint of curiosity in her voice.
Nero

(I hadn't intended to play this card so soon, but oh well...)
-Kai-

When Midori issued her challenge, Kai's grin returned. however, when he turned back towards her, his iris was glowing a dark violet, and the pupils looked like that of a beast.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He said as a psychic aura manifested around him and the malice in it would send a shiver down Midori's spine. "I could kill you right now if you're not careful." In his eyes, laid the intent to back that threat.

-Kizu-

"Thank you..." Kizu found himself doing something rather unexpected, despite the pain that came when he tried to move.

He managed to get back up, leaned towards her, and gently kissed her before carefully returning to the position he was in earlier and slowly, he drifted off to sleep.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Kylern

-Bian-

The operation seemed to have been a failure except for a few high profile victory and the acquisition of an Innovator pilot. The whole damn thing had been a disaster but when the said Innovator had shown up outside his office it seemed time to figure out what the hell went on.

"Send them in please..." Now he waited for the Innovator to show up.

-Belphagor-

The GUILTY OS was performing superbly. This operation had been an excellent training ground for the Belphagor's unique abilities putting it up with the Unicorn and GaiGaoGar as the most powerful units allied with the Gundam team. But it was the new OS that allowed it to perform so well... Its integration with the Flash system was allowing the unit to operation on par with Newtype units despite the limitations of its pilot. Even now it was re-adjusting its system to better compensate for the wasted energy exerted by the pilot. Every battle, every victory added to its over all ability to grasp victory.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

He soon found next to the dock, looking somewhat disturbed. "Everything okay? Nothing bad happened I hope." he asked her as he walked closer a look of concern covering his face. 'I do hope the island wasn't attacked while we were gone.' He thought.

-Riman Aztas-

The secretary told her to go ahead and Riman walked into Bian's office. "Sir, I was told to report here." Riman said quite perfessionaly.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

When Zangetsu approached, Reimi walked over to him but her knees went weak for some reason. In a strange way, her heart had started pounding when he showed concern for her.

"For the first time in my life, I was actually worried. You didn't get hurt, did you?"
Last edited by Omega on Tue May 05, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"It's okay. I'm fine." He said as he dropped down beside her. "You don't need to worry about me, Reimi." Reaching out to her before stopping and dropping his arm down to his side. "I've got the strongest team. Me and my Wing Gnudam can handle anything together."
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

Now her heart pounded in fright. Something about Zangetsu's demeanor made her feel uneasy. "A-all right..." Slowly she stood back up.

"Well... thank you for that..." Without realizing it, she was blushing because of how close he was... though she quickly shook her head to clear her mind.

"Um soory about that... who was the woman?" She asked after straightening herself.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

He calmed himself down. More and more he had let his pride take over. 'If I do't watch out I'll end up like Zaraki, a proud crazied fool.' He thought to himself as he realized how close he was to Reimi and back off a bit blushing.
"....who was the woman?"
"Ohh her." Zangetsu said as he took a momment to finish composing himself. "She is a innovator pilot I rescued during the mission we just came back from. Her ship the Ptolemy was destroied and her mech trashed. I found her about to crash into the ocean uncounsious."

He then caught himself as he wasn't sure if Reimi knew of the innovator. "An innovator is an artifical person created by an certin organization to protect humanity. They used to have a ship and which was part of the federation. I fear they are all but, extinct in this universe with only a handful left."
Omega

-Reimi Saijonji-

"Oh... an artificial human? Sounds weird..." Her blush then came back as she voiced a request. "Um... if... it's all right... I was er... hoping we could spend some time alone at some point?"
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

He was quite shocked by this. He immediately blushed vibratly. "Um...Sure, that be great." He said a little unsure how to responed at this point. "Anytime in particular?" Zangetsu asked her.
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

"Just whenever you have a free moment..." Reimi said in response before she noticed his blush. "Don't worry silly, we're not going to do anything much, just talk, and get to know each other better."

She didn't want him to think anything bad of her for the request.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"Well..." He said calming down making the blush recede, but only slightly. "...I'm free right now. If you still want to talk that is." Putting his hands in his pockets to stop his fidgeting. 'Dang, I can't seam to keep myself in check around her. Normaly I'd be upset, but eh. I like it.' He thought to himself as he calmed down a little more.
Omega

(You can bunny her for anything further if you want)
-Reimi Saionji-

"Well, I do... it's just that... I er was wondering... if you could teach me how to pilot a mech?" She asked with a seemingly hopeful look on her face.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

"Why certinly. I would be honored." He said as he bowed. "Follow me to the simulators." Zangetsu told Reimi as they walked to the island's sims.

"Now, there are many mechs that you could try, but I would recommend we keep it light, no gimmeck mechs." He told her as he shuffled through several possible candidates. "Now here are a pair of good ones." he said motioning to the screen and up poped a couple of RPT-007 Gespenst Mark IIs, a blue standard, a red one, a green one, and a black one. "These are fine mechs that are simple to pilot and use. I'll take the red one if you don't mind." He said as got into the other simulator next to Reimi's and prepared for it to start up.
Last edited by Zangetsu on Wed May 06, 2009 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
SNT1

--Slug, Rachel, Taylor--

Slug whistles out, impressed at the drives' capability. Or impressed at whatever Kit was spouting out. Whether it really performs or not, in Slug's opinion, this Kit sure made a good saleswoman. "Slugger Shot," He introduces to Kit. "Too bad we can't put them where it really matters, in a mobile suit. Maybe reverse engineer and slap two drives on one unit, heh..." Slug trails off, walking around the massive cones and looks at them up and down.

As the time winds down until landing back in California, Taylor pops out and takes a look at the drives as well.

The Duskraiders are more or less clueless at the Ptolemy's true actions aside from the fact that they vowed to fight against the Federation's internal problem makers. Still, there's the fact that she was a confirmed member of the DC, and the DC knew of the attack before the Federation did, Taylor still can't shake off that small lingering feeling of doubt regarding Kit's motives, despite them coming away with clean drives. Even when Kit took one of the drives herself to bring it home inside Fafnir. But then, she has displayed the same feeling of uneasiness with Slug and his constant 'dodging' of conversations regarding joining the Federation 'officially.'

"So, what's next for you, Kit?" Taylor asks, calling the AI her name. A legit question---all of her rogue crew is more or less dead, one Ptolemy pilot, according to the battle log has been 'taken in' by the DC. The MS commander's case worth looking into, but then the Divine Crusaders do attract its fair share of traitors on a regular basis. Could be nothing new for all I know...
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
legacygundam

-Kyle-

Waking from his slumber, Kyle cracked his neck and stretched, switching the OS off, having finished most of the work this time. Making a copy of it, he exited his suit, then looked around the quiet hangar. Most of the crew must have taken off for food or sleep. Patting a nearby mechanic on the back, he asked him a simple question.

"Where would Sergeant Kylern's quarter's be?" The mechanic turned to glance at him, then pointed towards a nearby hallway.

"Should be the last one at the end of the hallway. Why, gonna bug him about something?"

"Just going to ask something, yes, that is correct. Thank you." Heading off down the directed hallway, he came to the door the mechanic had mentioned and indeed, it listed the Sergeant as its occupant. Knocking on the door lightly, he stood at attention. "Sergeant Kylern, are you in there? I was wondering if you would be able to help me with something."
Sume Gai

-Midori Ashita-

"this guy..." Midori began "...Comes in here waving an order to kill Tallis, then opens his big mouth saying Gai's a weakling"

Whatever BS Kai was trying to pull did not worry Midori rather She seemed just as eager as before, maybe even more so.

"Idiot, This is a contest of strength and skill, not Newtype tricks"

Tallis Stenner

Tallis blushed fiercely when without warning Kizu kissed her. She was left Beat red as Kizu fell asleep her tears forgotten in embarrassment. she considered leaving him there but she'd promised she would stay.

"dummy, you don't do something like that with out warning." she spoke silently not to wake him.
Last edited by Sume Gai on Wed May 06, 2009 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
chiku_shou

-Johann Trinity+Purple Haro- (-The Olympus Mons-)

"Like two peas in a pod" Johann muttered as the paramedics lifted Nowe up onto the bed that had been rolled into the room. Waiting until they had strapped down his arms as well as legs, Johann grabbed Nowe's jaw and forced a metallic ballgag into his mouth. The gas might have been ventilated now, but the cell still didn't have the equipment to do a cat-scan on the unconscious pilot.

"Don't release him until I say you can." He ordered the other men as they started rolling the bed towards the infirmary. With the ballgag in place at least he wouldn't have to worry about Nowe chewing his own tongue off now.
hellbore

- Aidoneous Island -

From the Ceres, Jacob and Sara were quickly transferred to the main infirmary of the island. Sara was stable but still unconscious, so the decision was made to keep her under observation until she woke up. Jacob however was another matter.

Missing two limbs and having lost a lot of blood, and immediate transfusion was needed. However the limb replacement would have to wait so it was decided in his case to scrap the vulnerable fleshy covering Jacob has insisted upon previously and use entirely metal limbs grafted directly to the nervous system (think Automail). Since Jacob's next of kin was still living in the Fandom, the decision was made by the head doctor to go ahead as soon as he was stabilised.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya-

"WHAT?!" He said, rather shocked at the news of this 'order', then he turned towards Kai, who was then bathed in a psychic aura. "You... I hope for your sake that you're fast..."

Zaine's fist clenched as he spoke... "Because i'll tear you apart if I get a hold of you."

-Reimi Saionji-

"Hmm..." She climbed into the simulator and turned it on, taking the Blue Gespenst Mk. II as she climbed into the other simulator.

"The blue one seems kind of nice. Okay... you can start it when you're ready."