Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Nero

Re: Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

-Kai-

The aura faded after a few moments, and Kai returned to normal.

"Meh... I'm normally not one for hurting a girl. I'll take back what I said about him when he proves me wrong." Kai then calmly walked over to the Kyrios but left her with a not-so-innocent statement. "Didn't think the infamous Night Chaser would have himself a bed partner." After that he walked over to his gundam, climbed in, and closed the cockpit to make sure he wouldn't be disturbed.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

As the simulator loaded up Reimi would see Zangetsu's R Gespenst on the other side standing holding the mega beam rifle in the left hand. "Okay, lets take it easy at first." He said as he raised the rifle firing two times at the blue gespenst one to the left and one the right, not meaning to hit just distract.

Zangetsu then boosted forward drawing the plasma cutter with his right hand. "Reimi my specialt is close combat it woul be best for you to avoid that." He warned her as he advanced hoping she would attack and force him to dodge.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

The first two shots indeed distracted her from Zangetsu's charge, though when he spoke up about his combat specialty, reimi started to feel nervous. She hesitantly raised the Machine Gun and fired off a few short volleys at Zangetsu while she began boosting backwards to try and get away from him.

"I hope I can do this..."
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

While Reimi's shot wasn't perfect he went with it anyways. HE dodged the shot but, did so by breaking off and boosting to the side. 'Confidence, that all she needs.' Zangetsu thought to himself. He the opened fire with another shot from the mega beam rifle aiming closer this time but, still not at the suit. 'I handle this just like with Tallis. Just a few nudges here and there and she'll get the idea.'
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

Her Gespenst fell over due to a mistake she made, she then got up in a somewhat awkward way, then quickly boosted to the left, and fired off her weapon again, aiming to distract him from her second attack. Quietly, she raised her machine gun and leveled it with the Red gespenst's head and fired a longer burst at the head of his unit aiming to blind him.
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

He dodge the first blast easy, but her second volley took him by surprise. Zangetsu was able to prevent her from blinding him, however, the right side of the Gespenst's head was damaged as well as some of the right shoulder armor. "Nice! You got me good." He said joyous of her achivement.

'Let see how she handles this.' He then boosted toward her firing two split missiles and the mega beam rifle, preparing to follow those up with a slash of the plasma cutter. 'She can handle herself at range, lets see what happens when I get close.'
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

She dodged the split missiles but flew into the beam, which seared her left arm off.

"Ngh... Damn it!" She said when she realized Zangetsu was coming in close. She tried to draw her Plasma Cutter and managed to do so before he was upon her. 'Please don't screw this up." She thought as she raised the weapon, and lit the lade in a defensive stance.
Kylern

-Bian-

"Ok then lets see where to start." He picked up some notes on this person and then looked up at them. "Start with your name, rank, and position on the Innovator ship. Then tell me what brings you here instead of the Federation with your friends?"

-Kylern-

He had been asleep for a few hours after taking some meds the good doctor had prescribed him to help sleep. He had cleaned up before hand so when his door was knocked on and a voice came into the room from the other side he wouldn't look like crap when he woke up.

"Sorry am coming... Hold on a sec..." He pulled himself up and pulled a sleeveless shirt and his martial arts pants. Then quickly he answered the door to find Kyle standing there. "Yeah? Anything I can help you with?" He did have to wipe some sleepies from his eyes and yawned just slightly.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

Zangetsu allowed his blade to get locked with Reimi's. "A good move, but it isn't enough. Plasma Staks set." He said as he dropped the mega beam rifle and charged the Jet Magnum. "Reimi, you put up a good fight and damaged my mech, but can you escape this?" He asked her as he attacked, hoping she would surprise him yet again by either dodging or countering this attack.

-Riman Aztas-

Riman looked at Bian and began to answer his question in the order asked. "I am Lieutenant Riman Astaz, MS Commander of the Ptolemy XIII. I am here because one of your pilots saved me after I was knocked unconcious after the Fandom attack on our ship." She said politely.
Omega

-Reimi Saionji-

There was nothing she could do with one arm, as she was focusing on the Bladelock, so when Zangetsu alerted her to it, she was unable to dodge it, and took the blow directly.

"I... I lost..." She said rather disappointed.
Strike Zero

- Rosy, Lily, Jessie -

"I mean, were you watching?" Rosy's voice was rising. "Did you see that?!"

"Yes... I saw..." Jessie said, her head jerking slightly backward. The young witch's piercing voice was filling the entire space of the hanger bay and it was starting to hurt the Justice pilot's ears.

"I mean, it was so cool!" Rosy continued, arms waving wildly over her head. "Lucy was acting all cool with her sword and then the water was all like WOOOOOSH!!! And then she was all like, Water Style, WATER DRAGON-JUTSU!!! And then the HUGE DRAGON appeared out of the water and it was all like GRAAAAAAAAAHH!!! And then the dragon was all like HYPAH BEAAAAAAMMUUU and then everything was all like VOOOOOOOOOOOOM and the then BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM--!!!"

"Alright, I get it, I get it..." Jessie moaned, cutting her short. "Now please, just... stop talking..."

Rosy did stop, but she stuck her tongue at Jessie in retort.

That was when Lucia arrived, and Rosy's expression brightened. "Hey, hey! We were just talking about you! Listen, you gotta show me how to do that some time! I mean, that water dragon thing was wicked! I mean, it was like I was telling these guys, you were acting all cool with your sword and then the water was all like WOOOOOSH!!! And then you were all like, Water Style, WATER DRAGON--"

A quick blow to the back of Rosy's head silenced her before she could carry on like before. The punch was delivered not by Jessie, however, but by Lily.

"Owwww....!" Rosy whined, looking back up at her partner, rubbing the sore spot on her head. "What was that for?!"

"Too noisy," Lily replied. She didn't even blink.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Omega

-Lucia Kamiya-

Lucia smiled at Rosy's interest in the technique. "Well, I guess I was lucky... it backfired last time I tried it... Anyone seen Miss Jo? I owe her an explanation on why I decided to try that again..."

Her mind went back to the first attempt at it, which backfired in a water based explosion... She shuddered at it.

"I think it'd be best if you try to figure it out on your own, Rosy." Lucia then calmly said.

-Zaine Kamiya-

He had wanted to hit Kai for the statement made that seemed directed at Gai and Midori but watched as Kai walked back towards his gundam. About this point, the Exia was being loaded onto the Valhalla while Zaine simply muttered a silent curse.

"well... I'll see you later..." He said as he calmly went over towards the gundam.
Sume Gai

-Midori Ashita-

"Hmph" Midori didn't dignify Kai's insinuation with a response. She didn't lower her guard until he was well out of reach though.

"that kid needs an attitude adjustment." She was clearly agitated. "Who does he think he is?"

Sume Gai

His search for Morpeus was a lot harder than he'd anticipated. Gai wasn't even sure he was still on the Ceres but with no other leads it was the only place he could look. He couldn't help feeling some nostalgia as he roamed the ship, unfortunately not all of it was good.

He started by checking the various lounges Pilots', Officers' and Crewmens' then the hanger and then the mess. Gai figured if Morpheus or someone who knew where he was wasn't in any of these places he'd stop by the bridge and ask Ryker.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Strike Zero

- Rosy, Lily, Jessie -

"Hm?" Rosy said, still massaging her sore head. "Oh, Jo said she was going to make a call to somebody. I don't think she wants to be bothered right now. You could probably try her afterward though."

At that moment, Jessie stepped forward. She hesitated for just a second, then spoke.

"Lucia... can you tell me something...? How did you end becoming a Strike Witch...? Did you volunteer, or...?"

((Note: When Jo goes to take somebody with Witch potential from her family, she first goes to get the parents consent. However, even if the parents don't agree, Jo simply goes over their head and has the girl taken anyway using her influence in the Federation military. Using that as a base, feel free to come up with the specifics on how it happened.))
Omega

(PM me if you think I need to add anything, S0)
-Lucia Kamiya-

Lucia was hoping she wouldn't be asked that, but nonetheless began her story.

"Well... Before I was taken in by Miss Jo, I lived a relatively peaceful life with my parents and brother, and on my fifth birthday, My brother helped me discover my power..." Lucia lowered her head then, obscuring her face.

"...Though it nearly killed him in the process... After he recovered, I tried to learn how to control it on my own, though I ended up causing more harm than good... One day, some men came to try and pick me up, claiming I was too dangerous, and needed to be dealt with.

Father persuaded them to give me a few days before being taken... Then We met Miss Jo as my time was almost up. She discussed it with my parents, and after that, She took me in, despite brother's protests." Lucia raised her head and smiled. "In the end, I'm grateful she did. Otherwise, I'd likely be dead."

-Zaine Kamiya-

Ultimately, curiosity got the better of him on the battle he missed, and he went back over to where Midori was after helping to oversee the Exia's loading.

"Um... What exactly happened at the battle?"
Strike Zero

- Rosy, Lily, Jessie -

Jessie took in the story, absorbing every detail. Once Lucia had finished, she nodded slowly.

"I see..."

And she did see, everything, all too well. She didn't say anything further, becoming decidedly lost in thought.

Rosy was looking back and forth between Lucia and the young woman, unnerved at the sudden turn of the mood. "Um... so, anyway, Jo should be back soon. Until then, just sit tight and hang here!"
legacygundam

-Kyle-

"Sorry to wake you commander. But I was wondering if you would be able to assist me by facing me in the combat simulator. I still don't have much practice against live targets, or targets that aren't programmed into a computer. Whatever training I can get at this point would add to my battle experience, and thus increase my usefulness in the next battle."
Omega

-Lucia Kamiya-

"All right..." Knowing Rosy was likely bothered by the shift in mood, Lucia decided to shift the subject back towards her new trick. "...Rosy? If you want, I could give you some advice in case you want to try a trick like that yourself." She smiled at saying that.
Sume Gai

-Midori Ashita-

"things went badly, we were too late to save the Ptolemy; got there just in time to see it sinking with a Fandom flag jutting out of its bridge. I think the Fandom expected us as well since we were greeted by that big orange MA and several others. I ended up fighting someone called Kizu Kamiya in a red mech that, now that i think about it, resembles yours."

Then Midori remembered something. In her anger at that kid she'd forgotten about what Zaine had done earlier.

"in addition we met Tallis Stenner; alive. She was piloting this black and silver super robot and Gai fought her. Now I was rather surprised since someone happened to tell me she was dead. In other words I was lied to" Midori took a step towards Zaine "I don't like it when people lie to me." another step.

((you might want to run...))
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Omega

-Zaine Kamiya-

"Hm? Kizu Kamiya... I don't have a brother, but I do know I have a sister." He was about to pull the picture out of his pocket when Midori brought up something unexpected.

It took Zaine a moment to realize what she meant as their earlier conversation came back to him, causing that bad feeling to return, along with a sense of dread. "Um... once you've had a chance to calm down, we'll talk..." He then turned tail and started running... hard, knowing he'd get a few broken bones and then some if he stuck around.