Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Omega

Re: Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

-Luna-

"Yes... it does Zaraki." Luna said with a hint of sadness in her voice. gazing at Lyon, Luna's heart seemed to break at the sight. someone precious to her was in bad shape.

"Lyon..."
Nero

-Kizu/???-

He glanced around trying to locate the source of the voice... wanting to get an idea as to where it was coming from before giving her the signal to run.

"Why kill Tallis? She's done nothing to deserve this fate!" The voice countered, eerily calm yet with a hint of anger. "That's where you're wrong... she's his lover... and to make that man pay for taking the one most important to me from this world, i'll take the one most important to him from this world!"

Kizu smirked, he knew exactly where the voice was coming from... "Now, RUN!" He shouted as he whirled to the left of their current position and pulled the trigger, sending a shot at what seemed to be empty space, at least, until the sound of it meeting it's mark could be heard...

only for another red light to appear on Tallis, this time leveled with her heart. Without a second thought, Kizu quickly put himself in the way as a second shot came. This time, it hit Kizu and from where the shot had struck, blood trickled out and dripped to the floor.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Zangetsu

-Zaraki-

"Nice, I'll gather the troops in the meeting room then." he said as he left the Captain to her grief. A short time later he arived on the bridge, and opened a comm to the entire ship. "Listen up pilots of the Excaliber. Your under new management. All mobile suit pilots come to the briefing room imediatly." With that he left the bridge and went to the briefing room. Once there he sat down in a chair at the front of the room to wait for the pilots to arive. 'Wonder how they'll react?' he thought to himself.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Sume Gai

((If this doesn't fly let me know I can change it))
Tallis Stenner

Tallis had sighted a place of safety and had been about to set out for it. She was half to her feet, her mussles primed, her body ready. Then a red dot appeared on her chest and she froze. Were it not for Kizu's intervention she would be dead.

Her eyes widened as Kizu took the hit and fell. 'not again! no! not again!' she changed direction and ran to Kizu, then, past him. Drawing a gun of her own and pointing it into the darkeness, her expression changed; any hint of fear was gone, there was now a hardened determination there.

"What does Wan have to do with this?! What did he ever do to you?"
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Nero

(Seems okay to me.)
-???/Kizu-

"It's none of your business who I seek vengeance against, girl... Now DIE!" Then from out of the shadows, a figure emerged holding a gun in one hand and was drawing a sword with his other before charging her, aiming to drive the blade through the girl's chest... only to be stopped by Kizu, seemingly unfazed by his wound, whose eyes didn't remotely look human.

"You think i'm just going to sit back and let you kill her? Not A CHANCE!!!" Kizu was holding the Blade still, and a psychic aura was present and visible to those in the room.

"We'll have to work together to take this guy out... You okay with that?"
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

"yes" She answered curtly and nodded. her gun lowered she began to run around the pair putting her out of the armored man's firing arc. She was out of his reach and to his side when she raised the gun again and sighted it on the man's exposed head. She was about to pull the trigger when she imagined the man using Kizu as a shield. They were too close together, firing now would risk hitting Kizu.

"Kizu get back!"

Her gun still sighted perfectly Tallis was ready to fire the moment Kizu got out of the way.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Nero

-Kizu/???-

Seeing Tallis take up a new firing position, Kizu quickly slammed a fist into the blade, shattering it before dodging back a few steps. The armored man tried to keep up, but Kizu was strangely faster.

"So you wield his power... interesting." The armored man then turned back towards his original target, and raised his gun and fired at her... providing Kizu the opening he needed.

He raised his gun and in an effort to buy Tallis some time, fired off three rounds at the weapon in the man's hand.
Sume Gai

((Cheap sword ya got there Mr. Shadow :P ))
Tallis Stenner

This time when the weapon was pointed at her she moved. she dropped and rolled as the Armored man turned; being on the opposite side of his body meant he had to turn to target her which gave her the time to evade. She rose as she came out of her roll and just as Kizu fired so did she. Her single bullet headed for the point directly between the eyes.

Nero

((Shadow: *Spears Night Chaser with hidden feature of the sword* OOC: Now would be the perfect time for Kayla to show up and play the hero.))
-Kizu/???-

He ducked below Tallis shot and tossed his gun into Kizu's bullets... then stepped back a few inches before showing a hidden feature of his weapon; after pressing a switch, the solid blade seemed to fall off the hilt, only to fold upwards and seemingly transform then gain a beam blade.

"Stay out of my WAY!!!" He then released a mental attack to stun both Kizu and Tallis, the former managing to put himself between the armored man and Tallis beforehand. He walked menacingly towards the two, his expression changing to one of pleasure...

"Now then... where was I... oh yes, about to exact my vengeance." He then procured Kizu's gun and raised it to try and shoot Tallis, aiming for her legs, one bullet each.
Strike Zero

In the open space of the Angelg's hanger, the twin reports of gunfire generated an impressive din, one that echoed through the entire room. At this range and with no cover to take, it was impossible for either Kizu or Tallis to get out of the bullets path. However, at the very last second, there was a blur of motion that distorted the space between Shadow and his would-be victims. Shadow's bullets, instead of their mark, found their way into the abdomen of the person who gracefully dropped in and planted herself in between the combatants.

Nothing moved for several seconds. Then Kayla glanced down at her wounds before giving an exasperated huff and a flip of her hair.

"Sheesh... I leave you two alone for a few minutes and everything goes to hell. Just what is it with kids these days...?"

A thick, orange-red fluid began draining out of the pair of newly-made holes in Kayla's body and onto the floor. The cyborg, however, paid it no mind as she staunchly took two steps forward and leveled a half-amused, half-annoyed gaze at the armored Shadow.

"You are... the Knight of Fortune, correct?" Kayla said, recalling the data she had been made privy to before descending to Earth. "It hardly seems fair nor honorable for a man of your caliber to stoop to attacking a defenseless young couple such as them. What say you leave this matter for now before things decide to get messy?"
Last edited by Strike Zero on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Nero

-Shadow-

"Hmph..." He glanced around, the other two he knew he could handle. But Kayla... she was a different story... "Very well... i'll leave them be... for now..." Shadow then walked back into the shadows and vanished.

-Kizu-

"Ngh..." He got up, a bit woozy from what all happened. Turning his gaze towards the person who just saved the two of them, Kizu's voice showed that he was rather grateful for her appearance.

"I... guess I owe you one... Thanks... Lady Kayla." Strangely enough, his tone held a bit of respect for the woman.
Strike Zero

- Kayla -

Kayla chuckled. "No trouble at all. I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you."

She then turned her attention towards Tallis at Kizu's side. "Are you alright, my dear? You're not hurt anywhere, are you?"
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

Tallis had no defense against mental attacks and Shadows Struck her like a dagger ripping into her mind and she fell to the floor. A memory replayed itself as she lost consciousness for a few moments. She was in the Weisritter suddenly the same pain, but more intense, consumed her and she was surrounded by a burst of red energy.

Before Tallis could make heads or tails of this 'dream the world around her returned. This time Lady Kayla stood between her and the Armored man. The man seemed irritated and turned to go and vanished back into the shadows. She pushed herself up as Kizu thanked Lady Kayla.

"No Lady Kayla but you.. Lady Kayla you're hurt!"

In reality her head hurt for some reason but she didn't let on; she was more worried about Kayla at the moment.

Dark Duel

Excalibur
Andes Base

James Kinney, dressed in his uniform, but with the sleeves rolled up and the collar loosened, had been loitering around the base while the ship was refit, thinking about the last battle. Replacement parts had been available and the Chaos was repaired, but still he cursed his own negligence.
Mai and Mudie, meanwhile, were in their quarters.
"Thanks for the save out there." Mai said.
"Close shave. But I think you could've pulled something off." Mudie replied.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
chiku_shou

-Aile Temple- (Excalibur infirmary)-

"That sure seems to light a fire up his ass." Aile commented as she watched Zarataki leave the room. She guessed he would probably try and exert and wield his newfound power as soon as possible. She had been transfered back and forth through more units than she cared to remember... Lyon's team was the only one she had spent any considerable time in.

"She's only taking a powernap Luna... she'll be back on her feet to save the day when you least expect it!" she offered the commander, unsure if she should leave the woman alone with Lyon or if she should stay.
Last edited by chiku_shou on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nero

-Kizu-

"Somehow, I get the feeling it doesn't hurt as bad as it looks." Kizu said in response to Tallis pointing out Kayla's wound. "Well, I'll see you guys later..." Kizu then began to leave the Angelg's hangar to head to a doctor.
Strike Zero

- Kayla -

"Hm? Oh, this?" she said, stroking the gunshot wounds to her stomach. Already the 'bleeding' had been stopped, her artificial muscles compressing as a temporary mend the damage. "There's no need to worry. I barely felt it. Just a little patchwork and it'll be good as new."

She smiled. "Sometimes, this body does indeed have its uses."

Kayla paused. "That man... why was he attempting to take your life?"
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

a wave of relief washed over her at Kayla's reassurance even if her worry did not vanish completely. Then came the question, In truth Tallis wasn't sure why she'd been attacked. and now that she knew she was safe she began to wonder herself.

"He said it was revenge for his precious someone; to make the one who took them away pay.... but... I don't get it. What did Wan do to him and doesn't he know Wan is..."

She trailed off; even now she didn't like to say the truth out loud.

Omega

-Luna-

"Please... leave me alone for a little while Aile..." Her voice was soft and pleading. Her gaze rested on Lyon...

'Maybe... it was a mistake to allow you to become a pilot...'

-Lucia-

She had finished a shower, and was reading her brother's most recent letter in a bathrobe, having already dried herself off. 'I wonder what he's been up to lately...'

Her head tilted at what Zaine might've been doing since his previous letter, and went to find what she needed to write a response to his letter.

-Zaine-

He had been wandering around, and eventually found his way back to the Valhalla, and decided to look for the Haro, and after a decent amount of searching, he couldn't find the little orb.

"Where the heck is it?"
Strike Zero

- Kayla -

Kayla closed her eyes and, inwardly, smiled.

For a moment, I was worried that fool might have tipped her off.

"I don't understand it either," she said, driving the subject off Wan. "I was hoping you could provide the answer. Perhaps he had you confused with somebody else...?"

"In any case, give me a shout if you receive any more trouble from him. I'll be sure to deliver a clearer message if that happens."

She gave a curt bow and turned to leave the hanger. Just as soon as she had exited the room, however, her expression turned sour.

What a bother... that's several hours for the tissue to mend itself wasted...