Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

Re: Chapter 22:Terminus Pluvia [Earth]

???/Haro

"Feeling Fine?"

the silvery orb had taken refuge in the Hanger and had even been reportedby several mechanics when it appeared looking to socialize. It had often been ignored or otherwise left alone. This time however he'd found a rather interesting conversational partner.

"Currently functioning at 98.36%; Condition is good."

the orb was happy to have found someone to talk to and it showed it as it's eyes flashed and ears flapped "Who are you; are you?"

the 'man' kneeling next to the data terminal gave another direct response. "CX-00013; codename, Alex Bloke."

the name, like that of Tallis Stenner, Zaine Kamiya and Sume Gai, was entered into it's memory. "Alex Bloke, Alex Bloke!!!"

Tallis Stenner

"yes Lady Kayla" Tallis bowed back. As Kayla left Tallis couldn't help but feel a certain helplessness. Because of her weakness Lady Kayla had been injured even if it was minor. As Kayla left she'd hear Tallis quietly but sincerely apologize. "I'm sorry lady Kayla"
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Omega

-Zaine-

He turned his gaze towards the Haro, who seemed to be talking to that man who had a blade sticking out of his arm.

"Heh..." He walked over to the pair, and spoke up. "You seem to be enjoying yourself, Haro."
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke/Haro

The Haro's attention was immediately torn from it's conversation as Zaine called to it. Eagerly it turned and rolled towards him.

"Zaine! Good to see you; see you!" The Haro stopped at Zaine's feet. and looked upwards at the young pilot. "feeling fine?"

Alex himself determined he was unneeded and rose to leave. His weapon was currently retracted leaving only his stiff movements to identify him.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Omega

-Zaine-

He kneeled down and picked up the little orb with both hands before gently tossing it upwards. "Yeah i'm fine... you've certainly been busy... what have you been up to while I was out?" When the Haro came back down, he made sure it landed softly in his hands... or at least as softly as a robotic ball could.

-Lucia-

She found herself wandering into the hangar of the ship, still holding her brother's letter. After a few moments, she found Jo, who looked busy at the moment.

"Oh... right, i'm a bit overdue for a re-examination of my power..." She simply sat down nearby and waited until Jo wasn't busy.
chiku_shou

-Aile Temple- (Excalibur)-

Her head had been killing her yesterday but two more days of drinking and Aile had started feeling pretty good. Her body was tired but her mind was as clear as ice. At Luna's request she had left the room and was now idly strolling along the halls. The Excalibur had landed on the Andes base but Aile had yet to leave the ship and set foot there. Maybe heading there now would be a good idea?

Jerking around she glared at the speaker as a man's voice bleared from it. The volume seemed to have been cranked up to maximum, hinting at the speakers unfamiliarity with the com system. It was that guy she had met in the Infirmary. He wanted all the Mobile Suit pilots to gather in the debriefing room. Aile sighed and chose to ignore the message. If everyone showed up just because he ordered them too this guy would become full of himself.

Leaving the ship, Aile headed for the base recreational-facilities.
Sume Gai

-Bian/Kit-

Bian rubbed his chin slowly. "How do i know this not some kind of trap? I am aware of who you are. You could very easily be misleading me."

Kit sighed, she knew this wouldn't be easy. Bian was rather surprised by the display of emotion that followed as he had been briefed that the Lt. was actually an AI in an android body. "Doctor, I'm afraid I don't have any definitive proof but... please believe me. I'm doing this because I know it's what Micheal would want. He would want to fight along side everyone from his own world, both of them."

Bian clasped his hands together and closed his eyes for a moment taking in his thoughts. Kit watched patiently anxious to hear his answer

"Meet me in neutral territory. No fleet, one ship"

When it came a look of relief flooded her features. "Doctor Zoldark thank you we can meet tomorrow at..." Kit rattled off coordinates that specified a location in the north pacific a good ways from most active bases. Bian nodded his consent before the line was closed.

Bian knew he had to hurry. chances were this meeting would not be private information for long. He immediately sent orders to prepare both the Ceres and Valhalla for departure. In addition Two Killer Whale class ships would launch with a dozen machines each. It was to be an Alpha level deployment and in addition He would accompany the Ships since it was his job to negotiate with the Free Federation.

Victious Sterling

Victious watched in the command center as several transports from space containing fresh machines ,including several dozen of the newest GN Drive mech, the Ahead, made their final decent to Earth. Suddenly a young Lt. burst into the command center and approached him. The boy had an excited look on his face.

"Sir we just cuaght a transmission from Tokyo to Aidoneus; I think you'll want to see this."

the Lt. handed over a transcript of the communication. It was indeed interesting the ship mentioned in the transmission was the ship that had given the fandom many troubles in the past. Preventing this alliance and destroying the ship would be a great boon to the Fandom's moral. In less than a minute Victious' Voice boomed across Hawaii.

"All B-class and higher pilots prepare for a full deployment and standby for specific orders."

Wedge14

At the news Garmin Aelfhere tore from his office, three of his honour guard soldiers following him. "So those divine crusaders are willing to forge some kind of alliance with some rebel federals do they? We must make haste. Which of my ships are ready to launch?"

"The Olympus Mons is ready right now, sir."

"We disembark now!" He said his voice closer to a growl then a humans. "We'll be waiting for both Dr. Zoldark and those federal scum. Raven will command the rest of the troops."
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

After hearing the orders Zangetsu quickly went to the Ceres. From there he went straight to the hangar. 'When the rest of them come, we'll all gather here eventually.' He thought as he sat on the Wing Gundam's foot and waited.

-Daniel Smith, Malus Hawke, and Aajz Solari-

The orders were given and Daniel being the man that he is imediatly boarded his Dechem-X, Malus and Aajz boarding there Dechem-Ms as well. All three of them went to there asigned ship and awaited further orders.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Dark Duel

James Kinney, a freshly-lit cigar jutting from between his lips, stalked out of the hangar where the Duel was apparently being fitted with additional equipment. The Buster and his own Chaos stood in the same hangar.

Mumbling to himself, he strode towards the building that housed the base's recreational facilities. Arriving, he took from his pocket a short, plastic-encased cigar cutter.
Cutting off the tip, he let it drop into the nearest trash bin before walking in. He stalked straight over to the bar and poured himself a stiff drink which he planned to slowly enjoy before playing a game of pool.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Cybaster

-Lune and Light Warriors-

"And where did you go for the past few hours, Imbecile!?" Was all Date Masamune blurted out as, yawning and looking surprisingly well-rested, Black Mage finally emerged and made his way towards the gathering crowd of Light Warriors underneath the Strike Noir, having been moved into the hanger and parked beside the Wing Gundam. As Kirie, Emily and Masamune blinked at their once-absentee member and Lune crossed her arms, Black Mage ignored their quizzical looks and ^^'d; Clearly he's had a good sleep, if BM even slept to begin with, anyway, and the suspicious looks of his fellow Party Members did little to dampen his mood. Kirie bit his lip; His own suspicions on Black Mage and Maya had not passed yet, and the thought that Maya could transform back into the murderous Black Mage so easily unnerved him.

Lune rolled her eyes in disgust; There goes her peace and quiet, however brief it lasted.

As for Masamune, as he glanced at Black Mage with his arms at his waist, all he could think about was Strike's words. Special quality...so why did the Nova Prince select him to begin with, and why would the Prince spare him and not Elya? If the Prince had a link to all his Knights like Elya did before Morpheus severed it, then why didn't the Prince just destroy Black Mage's mind the same way when he defected...? "You were needed out there! Even *I* had more punctuality than that!"

"So sue me, I was taking a nap on the other side of the island," Black Mage answered simply, shrugging, and Lune and all three Light Warriors ._.'d at him (except Masamune, who x_.'d) --- how could Black Mage bring himself to remain asleep in the middle of Lelouch's attack, of all things? "Was having the most wonderful dream, too! I dreamt that I had my knife back, you guys were killing Morpheus brutally and I was killing Elya brutally by stabbing her repeatedly, seeing blood and gore and her brain parts flying around---"

Emily sweatdropped as she saw Masamune visibly blanch at that, hand reaching with an itchy shake towards his Saber hilt.

"You're never going to do that," Masamune warned sternly. "So don't finish that sentence if you value your life."

As Black Mage trailed off, he blinked at Masamune with his yellow dots and shrugged nonchalantly. "Huh, the things that happen when I take a nap. What, did she bat her eyelashes at you and talk sweetly and everything? Because soon she'll be right back to pulling your hair and dipping your hand in water while you sleep, the little squirt---" Masamune sneered and flustered in embarassment at Black Mage's words, but said nothing; Emily snickered loudly in a girlish tone, causing Kirie and Lune to stare with a stern look at her, and the girl placed her hands over her mouth to shut up. "...So yeah, not my problem. You wanna protect Squirt? Hey, she's all yours. Lune and her heavenly rump's all *I* need."

Lune slapped her forehead and moaned quietly. "Yeah, it's good to have you back, Black Mage."

"So anyway, where *is* our fearless leader? I'm bored. Need stuff to gank and fill my personal daily quota," Black Mage continued, winking at Lune, and Emily looked up and widened her eyes. o_o "But our fearless leader who thinks he's all that and wiser-than-thou's gonna go 'Fuh Fuh Fuh'," Black Mage flapped his arms chicken-like. "'I am the Morpheus, I drone on the words that makes the Fandom go 'Zzzzzzzz...' and bore everyone with nonsense talk on this and that and this guy and that guy and'---"

"I wouldn't finish that sentence, either, if I were you, Black Mage."

As Kirie and Emily winced at exactly what they were staring at and knew Black Mage was in trouble from, BM stopped and shuddered, sweatdropping; Morpheus, arms behind his back and back in his shirt, tie, dress pants and shoes and suspenders, was standing right behind him and heard Black Mage's own critique on him loud and clear. Morpheus' expression remained unreadable, but Emily shuddered and felt it: He was not amused at Black Mage's words and for disappearing when he was needed. "Uhh, hi Morpheus," Black Mage o_o'd and turned around, waving his arms in a panic. "Was just wondering where you went, y'know---"

"Enough." As Black Mage shut up, Emily and Kirie stepped forward as if to unanimously ask a predictable question --- which Morpheus nodded and answered first. "The Ceres and Valhalla are going to move out to meet the Ptolemaios XIII in regards to a potential defection. This will be a considerably-sized force; It is expected that the Fandom will intercept this meeting and throw everything they have at us. It is also expected that a number of the Fandom's Dark Star Knights will participate as well, so be on your guard and remember our orders."

Lune frowned, shaking her head. "Why would the Fandom send so many at us this time? I mean, what's different?"

"What is different, Lady Lune," Morpheus promptly answered with a stern expression --- he looked like he didn't like this part of the mission, either. "Is that your father will be meeting with the Ptolemaios XIII personally for this mission."

At that, all four of the Light Warriors blinked in surprise, as did Lune; Bian Zoldark, sortieing personally? He's never done that since...well, Masamune frowned, since Black Mage defected. Even when Aidoneus Island was under attack, Bian had never found much of a need to bring the Valsion out himself --- Masamune had to catch Bian in his office to fight him in person. Whatever this was with the Ptolemaios XIII...it was deathly serious. "I don't think we can protect Mr. Zoldark and Miss Lune at once if the Fandom do send a large fleet at us," Kirie pointed out quickly, turning to Lune, and her glare stopped Kirie before he could say anything.

"I'll be fine," Lune snapped; If her father was going out there, so was she, and even if it was Kirie she was not going to let anyone talk her out of that. "Let's do this, Morpheus. If Dad's moving out, I'm going, too."

Emily nodded to Lune at that, smiling.

Morpheus nodded again. "Understood, Lady Lune. Masamune, you stay here with the Sisquiede on standby; You can stay with Elya if you wish, but if any word comes in to Aidoneus from any of the Black Knights, I want you to notify me right away. The rest of you will go with me and Lady Lune on this one." Emily and Kirie nodded in acknowledgement while Masamune frowned and scratched his helmet, looking and feeling left out; Black Mage rubbed his hands together in anticipation. If Bian was going along, Black Mage was probably going to see more of the Valsion at work; Mass destruction against the Fandom was exactly what Black Mage was hoping, even squeeing, to see. "Kirie, you don't have a Mobile Suit yet, so you'll mainly stay on board Commander Zoldark's ship on close defence. Black Mage, if you see a Dark Star Knight, he or she is to be taken alive; No disintegrations."

"Damnit."

"If there's no other questions, then let's move out. Start moving your machines."

Within moments, after the Light Warriors dispersed, Emily, Black Mage, Lune and Morpheus promptly started moving their respective machines onto the Ceres and, soon, were ready to go. All that was left to wait for was the official order to depart.
Last edited by Cybaster on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

He listened in on some of the Light Warriors conversation. Ignoring most it as he didn't care. One part that did interest him was that Bian personally dealing with this. That only ment one thing to Zangetsu. "Valsion." Ever since he had come here he had feared that mech, as well as the Granzon, above all others. Back home when he played SRW he never could kill that thing without losing asome guys. It wouldn't be stretching the truth to say the machine terrified him, as it showed on his face. "Is he bringing that monster with him?"
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Cybaster

-Black Mage-

"I certainly hope so!" Black Mage answered as he walked away towards his Ashura Temple, giving a leap of exhilaration. "It's due time he did, too. I wonder how he could stand being holed up here for so long..."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
SNT1

x
Last edited by SNT1 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
hellbore

- Jacob Fakin -

As the word came down that the Ceres was launching, Jacob was finally loading the Wuerger into the ship's hanger. All the support materials were stowed away and he was good to go. He was disappointed to see that the Falken was nowhere to be seen, but he really could not expect anything less with the way Sara was now.

- Juuso Eljas -

Juuso was busy marshalling his forces. Since the call was for B-class pilots or higher, only his bodyguards would be joining him with the Eagle team. He knew Raven would likely be in command with Garmin Aelfhere, but he gathered the Practice Team and their machines and loaded aboard one of the waiting Land Battleships.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
legacygundam

As Kyle searched for the infirmary, he ended up in the hangar again, a confused expression on his face. He must have gotten turned around somewhere. However, he noticed that many pilots were gathering in the hangar, only one of which he spotted right away that he remembered.

Making his way down, he moved to Zangetsu, and tapped his shoulder. "What's going on? Why are there so many people in here now?"
Zangetsu

-Zangetsu-

When Kyle came up he quickly snapped out of it. "Hmm. Oh, Why everyone here? Cause we are getting ready to go out to battle. Everyone usually gathers around at this time. If you want you could introduce yourself to the Light Warriors. That would be interesting."
Omega

-Zaine-

While waiting for the Haro to respond, he catches word of a new operation. Out of curiosity, Zaine decides to go look for Gai (While bringing the Haro along), who he finds near the Valhalla, and asks about it.

"Hey Gai... what exactly's going on? I hear we're heading out..."
Last edited by Omega on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kylern

-Nowe-
(Hope you don't mind if he tags along)

Orders spread fast and even if he wasn't asked to join in the party Nowe put himself in the right place at the right time to get his GN-XIII aboard the Land Battleship before it could launch. He wanted to be apart of the fight badly and was willing to intergrate himself into any task force to be involved.

-Kylern-

The Belphagor was loaded up with a trial version of the GUILTY OS program designed to allow the Flash system to better intergrate with him and the V-Crystal. It also would allow him better control of the wire-guided limited use remote weapons like the heat wires and atomic scissors.

He was ready and geared up as he arrived in the hangar to find a lot of folks hanging around. He heard Zangetsu tell the new guy to introduce himself to those Light Warrior people and of course he had something to say about that. "I suggest otherwise. Their not apart of this unit and there leader has some pretty insane ideas even for me. Unless you want to be confused any more than necessary its best you hang out with us." He laughed a little and pat the new guy on the back.

He then looked at Zangetsu and sighed. "How much you wanna bet Fandom sticks their nose in this?" He adjusted his gloves and attempted to sync his mobile terminal to the ship's systems. He wanted to know the moment something happened.

-Ceres-

Orders handed down and everything loaded up the battleship started to move out along with its decent sized escort.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

Sume Gai/Haro

"Doing Nothing; Doing Nothing!" As it was carried away the Haro squawked it's answer.

Gai was heading back the the Valhalla when he met Zaine and the excitable Haro. He was carrying a large metal case and had just been briefed as the Valhalla's lead pilot.

"You're right, we're going to conduct a negotiation with the Ship from Wake or so I've been told."

-Midori Ashita-

Midori had been asked to join in this operation too and was excited to hear she'd been placed on the Valhalla for the time being. She was moving the MP-X into the hanger as the Ceres entered into it's final phase of preparations.

She parked the machine next to the 009GS and climbed out. In addition to her standard, rather odd, garb she was wearing a rounded, white and green a helmet with an open face.

Raven Sterling

Raven ovversaw the Loading of the Thrones onto the land battleship. She notedthe GN-XIII that belonged to that enhanced boy and the gundam that belonged to the new leader of the Eagle Team.

She knew Nena's gundam wouldn't be repaired in time and that her gaurd would be down to Johann for the time being.

Omega

-Zaine-

"I see... A simple negotiation? Sounds nice..." Zaine smiled at that. Curiosity got the better of him at the metal case and he ended up asking about it. "What's... in there?"