Chapter 20: La chute du juste [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity-

As Nena docked up with her brother's Throne he started unfolding and setting up his GN mega launcher. While this was a dangerous move to pull in a battle like this the best way to protect and support Raven was to cause chaos in the enemies ranks.

"Ready!" Nena told her brother and watched him aim for the Archangel class ship that belonged to the MS that Raven were engaging in combat. Mere seconds after she had docked a huge beam of energy was fired from the two Thrones, cutting into the midst of the MS that the third Throne were fighting and heading directly towards the Fafnir.
Cybaster

-June-

All June could do in response, as Lelouch left the room and closed the door behind him, was to slump to her knees weakly while staring at the door, head lowered in melancholy. As June bit her lip in shock, she couldn't even find the energy to stand --- even if she did, what could she do now? Lelouch had sealed her fate, it seemed, to watch helplessly while he battled his demons out there, useless to him. She would not be there while Zaine Kamiya haunted him a second time; would not be there to fight off Lelouch's nightmares.

Even though she inwardly kept whispering that she didn't want this, it was too late. All June found the energy to do, at the morbid, unspoken thought of watching Lelouch fight for his life --- or even, of watching Lelouch perish --- that was too much for her, was to lean against the door, letting tears keep falling unrestrained.

The thought of losing Lelouch forever was too much, and left her lost.

It would be a good while, so lost she was to her sadness, before June Uzuki found the energy to gently sob --- in a soft lament --- for Lelouch Lamperouge. "Lelouch..." June whispered, placing the flat of her hand against the door, hoping Lelouch could hear her somehow. "Please, for me, for our baby...please be careful out there.

"Come back alive...I'll always be right here, waiting for you..."

-Emily and Kirie-

Aidoneus Island Hanger

"Say wha?" Emily blinked quizzically at her teammate as the pair stood within the impossibly wide hanger bays of the DC's Aidoneus Island base, the giant base dwarfing the two children even moreso while they stood, Emily with her arms crossed, Kirie with them at his side in a straightened, alert pose, in the middle of the maintenance hangers. Both were looking upwards at awe at a certain damaged Mobile Suit, for different reasons; While Kirie's glance, and small smile, was one of approval at the erstwhile, trustworthy Mobile Suit, Emily's was considerably more skeptical...and surprised.

In front of the pair, half-repaired with new plating replacing the old scorched ones and replaced new joints mixed with old, was Kirie's old Gundam Astray Red Frame. Turning to Kirie, Emily cocked her head sideways in a half-cute, half-curious gesture. "You're getting an upgrade for your Red Frame? Why do you wanna retrain your Monk levels all of a sudden?"

Kirie nodded, ignoring Emily's comment about Monk Levels. "Don't get me wrong, Ems...the Red Frame's a wonderful machine." Kirie answered matter-of-factly, shrugging. "But you've seen what happened with Berith --- the Red Frame has been trustworthy, but it can only do so much to keep up with me. I didn't expect myself to wear the Red Frame out like this, either.

"Besides, Emily, the Red Frame is designed for quick, decisive battles with its speed and agility --- in a prolonged battle like what happened after that when Elya attacked us again, the Red Frame doesn't do too well in a drawn-out fight."

Emily shrugged at that, nodding in understanding. If it comes, it comes. "Ahhhh."

"And Emily, take a look at this!" At that, Kirie walked forward a few paces until he was directly beneath the Red Frame's recently-replaced left arm, glancing far upwards with a proud gaze in his eyes which caused Emily to trail her eyes to follow his glance --- both of their eyes stopping right onto the sheathed, dormant Gerbera Straight Katana at the Red Frame's left waist. At first, Emily blinked and squinted, not seeing what Kirie wanted to show her; When Kirie pointed at a certain location on the sheath, however, Emily caught sight of it at last.

And her eyes lit up in recognition at the Kanji engraved on it.

"Heeeeey!" Emily pointed at the letters. "That's..."

"Those, Emily, are the letters used by Takeda Shingen himself as his banner standard --- the basis of Furinkazan." Kirie grinned proudly, turning to Emily to admire her recognition. "Be swift as wind, silent as forest; Have an assault as fierce as fire, and willpower as unshakable as the mountain. After the last two battles, it does feel kind of fitting, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I heard you blabbing that out of the communicators."

Silence. Emily scratched her head.

"So, uh, what're your upgrades about?"

Kirie turned back to the Red Frame at that. "Basically, I'm going to add some external armor pieces that can be ejected when damaged, and could accomodate extra weapons that I can use aside from Gerbera Straight and the Red Frame's Beam Rifle." Kirie began explaining as the pair slowly paced and walked around the Red Frame's legs, from the left to the right, past the rear. As Kirie talked, Emily habitually nodded to gesture that she was still listening. "Took some inspiration from my old Musha Gundam for the armor, really, and I'll be able to use those extra weapons again whenever I need it. Aside from that..."

When Kirie turned again, Emily nodded again --- causing Kirie to blink quizzically. "If you're bored, Emily---"

"Nonono, I'm fine, I'm fine! Still got a good Spot and Listen check there."

"Alright. Basically, just some main adjustments to the Red Frame's main body to let it withstand my special attacks better; A new reactor to power Shining Finger and Magnetic Coating around the joints to reduce friction so Furinkazan won't burn it out nearly as much again." Kirie shrugged. "That's basically it, really. It's pretty extensive, but while the DC engineers are fixing the Red Frame, I might as well upgrade it as well."

Emily stretched her arms in front of her. "You're telling me!" @_@ "How long are those gonna take?"

"Oh, about a week, at the least."

"Awwww, you're gonna miss out on all the fun, then." At that, with a dejected look, Emily kicked at an empty paint can littered onto the ground near the Red Frame's legs. The can sailed off the ground and slammed into the far wall. "But don't worry, me and Morpheus'll cover your share! Might help if you stopped stealing my XP once in a while, too!"

"Emily..." Kirie gawked at that. "What is with you and me 'stealing XP'?"

"Oh, nothing nothing! Don't worry about it!" o_o

After that, there was silence again as Emily sighed suddenly --- and turned around, looking back at the damaged Red Frame. Kirie, feeling her sadness, patted Emily on the shoulder assuringly. "Kirie..." Emily began; Seeing the Red Frame and hearing about upgrades reminded Emily of something important, but it had slipped her mind; As her thoughts drifted from Kirie stealing her XP to Tallis stealing Gai's XP, however, that finally reminded her --- and Emily bit her lip wistfully at that. "...We will get Miss Tallis back, right?"

Kirie took a deep, composing breath and almost slapped gently at Emily's shoulder again; His bright, confident smile dispelled Emily's sadness a little, causing her to grin as well. "Of course we will! It might not be now, but eventually Gai or Zaine, or me if they need my help, will get around to it! Hey!" Both Kirie and Emily turned to see the Red Frame. "When we get Tallis back, the first thing we'll do is let her examine the upgraded Red Frame, okay? She's going to fansqueal!" Kirie suggested.

It was perfectly fine with Emily, and she beamed brightly. "We will, Kirie! But Miss Tallis won't fansqueal...well, she will because she'll fail her Will Save on a Natural 1 against fansquealing, but she'll also talk in pink text. Like this!"

"Oh, yeah? I can talk in red, too! Because I am the King of Hearts, remember!?"

"You're on! When Miss Tallis comes back, we'll all talk in color!" :)
Last edited by Cybaster on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
sephiroth00055

Sol Badguy

Before the blade hit him Sol parried the attack, turning gracfully to force the sword away. Quickly, Sol boosted forward and landed on the beach away fro the GN-XIII. Sol turned and faced the blue machine once more and opened fire with both of the beam sub-machine guns while backing away further. "Can't let ya get that close again."
Kylern

-Nowe-

He had spun with the parry and swung around trying to cut the beam cannons from the back of the Gundam while it tried to escape. After all the length of the weapon would catch the enemy before he could get out of range. (yes it is an attack)

The enemy escaped him and landed on a hostile beach with Fandom units guarding it. Not a very smart place to be and the enemy would probably find himself under fire from GN-X units defending the beach. Nowe didn't care as he charged into the battle with the enemy unloading onto him with two SMGs. He pulled his unit around so that the large GN defense rod created a small GN barrier to deflect the small bullets as he got close.

"Your gonna die!" Nowe was singing along while the song Welcome to the Jungle played. It was awesome as he tossed an anti-beam grenade right at the enemy Gundam to keep it from firing anymore while Nowe tried to get close. (Hes not close of course cause that would be too many actions.)
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
SNT1

--Slug, Taylor, Johann--

"Oh?" was Taylor's response at the charging Throne Zwei. Aware of its fangs, she entertains the charge and parries the sword slash with her bayonet saber, and it's almost as if the enemy was going for the weapon.

She then flips up the energy cannons and fires at the Throne Zwei at point blank to get her off range and avoid being overpowered.

Johann, meanwhile, gets ignored by the Tallgeese and instead gets a faceful of GN-X squads.

"Err, falling back. Bastard don't want to fight me," Johann backs up as he gets hit in the crotch area and in the wing by minor GN fire.

"Well, he wants me!" Slug says as the strategy never changed and the enemy fires two shots... again. Slug weaves to the right, getting hit in the leg by one shot. With the impact shaking him, the reinforced solid armor of the Ex-S holds up. Then, he has incoming fire from his side, which Slug turns and lets his I-field fly, absorbing all of the GN shots.

"My turn." Slug says as he points the smartgun at the Tallgeese. With its barrel locked at the opponent Slug fires it four times in rapid fashion.

--Lauren--

Meanwhile, the slow docking of the Thrones gave her ample time to evade the hulking ship. "Pull her up!" Lauren commands as the Fafnir rose up, avoiding the beam shot of the Drei and Eins combined.

"Charge the Lohengrin!" she then says as the cannon charges up from range, aiming to clear the rising GN-X squads as well as the ground facilities behind it.

--Rachel--

"Easy pickings," Rachel whispers as three of her bits from zero patterns firing random yet precise shots at the docked Thrones.
Last edited by SNT1 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
sephiroth00055

Sol Badguy

Sol tilted the gundam to minimize the damage of the oncomming attack. The attack to the cannons managed to cut clean through the Hyperion's left shoulder armor and damaged the left cannon. "The cannon is gone but, the barrier should still work, hopefully." Sol said as he boosted off from the sand activating the full barrier. Heading as quickly as he could back to the Fafnir, making sure to avoid the anti-beam cloud. "Need to head back to the ship. This is far too unfavorable for me."
Kylern

-Nowe-

He arrived on the beach as the enemy seemed to be trying to escape. "Oh no you don't!" Nowe crossed the enemy Gundam's path and swung the massive Buster Sword right into its path to slice through the barrier and hopefully the unit behind it. If not Nowe planned to reach into the barrier with his GN claws and rip the pilot from the cockpit if he had to. Nobody left the battlefield this early in the game.

(You can just avoid me and retreat if you like. Nowe is just upset your running away)
Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith, Malus Hawke, & Aajz Solari-

Soon after the fighting started the all launched in their Dechems.

"Wow this the Federation has got some guts. Attacking our base like this and only bringing two ships." gloated Aajz.

"Quiet boy. Malus give a call out to all the Fandom battleships and find out if any have been equiped with the deuterion emitters." said Daniel.

"Yes Sir. Fandom battleships this is First Lieutenant Malus Hawk. Do any of you have the deuterion emitters on board?" asked Malus.

"We'll stay here until we get a reply." ordered Daniel. "Worse case seanario none are currently equiped and we'll have to fight them without the sattilite launchers." it was then he notice the Throne about to get shot by a series of bit attacks. "You two stay here I'll help the Thrones."

Daniel charged forward and shot his beam rifle, beam sub-machinegun, and machine cannons at the bits to try and force them to dodge. Incase that failled he positioned himself between the bits and the Thrones.
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity-

"Useless." Johann said as he watched the large vessel rise in order to avoid his beam. Still shooting the beam he started raising his rifle in order to skewer the Fafnir from below.

"Johanni!! From above!!!" Nena cried out as she saw the bits head towards them. But luck was with them as Daniel Smith intervened and did everything in his power to stop Rachels attack from reaching it's intended target. Johann kept on directing his mega launcher after the slowly escaping Fafnir.
SNT1

--Lauren--

She had her ship evading, unable to get a clear lock on with the Lohengrin. "The beam is still firing, ma'am!"

"I know that!" The beam gets, close, and warning signs on the ship start to go off... "Then.... fire the Gottfried!"

Beam cannon shots from the Fafnir turned its turrets on the Thrones and attacked them.

--Rachel--

Meanwhile, her bits scramble as newcomers keep joining in, and kept firing their buster rifles at the docked Thrones. Rachel's own unit blows past Daniel whose occupied at the bits, and closed in on the side of the Throne quickly, and points the shotgun at the torso of the Throne Eins and says, "Peace out, friend." She fires two beam shotgun shots at the cockpit area.

--Madame Bushido--

Her Xi Gundam is near the battlefield, but not exactly in it. She observes the battle from there... Scouting? Preying? No one would know. Not even Juan Santi probably knows.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Sume Gai

-land battleship 2-

"I'm afraid we've not been given that equipment, Lt. Hawk. nor do I believe there is any such gear currently on base."

The land battle ship continued it's Assault this time sending a swarm of missiles at both the twins, who had managed to cut through the first wave thanks to Maria's beam Gatling, and the Z II. It's beam cannons trained on the GW-bits and took pot shots at two them whenever allies were out of the line of fire.

Raven Sterling

Raven's attack left her in a blade lock and one she could win if she kept pushing. But the Akatsuki pilot made things difficult for her it's cannons swiveled in place and fired at her waist. Once again her Newtype senses warned her of the danger with just enough time to act.

Raven was forced to do something unusual, shifting her weight she brought the Zwei almost horizontal as she put more force into the slash and let the first blasts pass less than a meter below her. In addition Raven released two fangs and sent them to stab at the exposed Energy cannons.

-Red Eagle-

Seeing the enemy raise it's large beam gun The Red Eagle ascended as swiftly as he could he could feel the G's trying to crush the life out of him but he knew he could take it. However the bending beams proved too fast for him to dodge entirely and his right leg was removed at the knee by the second shot, the other three falling short by inches.

Red Eagle wasn't about to fall back for such a superficial wound and instead unloaded another three shells at the Ex-S he knew that eventually he'd either injure the pilot or put a nasty enough dent in the armor that he'd be forced to retreat. The Red Eagle was closing quickly either way.

-west GN-X IIIs-

a team of three more GN-X III's move in to help the two Thrones, one particularly zealous one throws himself between the Beam shotgun and it's intended target; becoming GN swiss cheese as he screamed.

"LADY RAVEN!! BANZAIIII-"

The others merely try to discourage the bits with short bursts from their lance rifles but are unable to stop the buster shots already headed for the pair.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
hellbore

- Eljas' Team -

As the Overflags scattered to avoid the beams, Dan and Simon moved in and begun blazing away at the enemy with their beam rifles. Cutting in front of one of them, Dan drew one of the GN Swords from his unit's shoulders and slashed at the souped up Flag as it passed.

Juuso and Hendrik had looked beyond the Flag formation, and targeted the units following. With Hendrik covering him with the GN cannons, Juuso swapped the cannon for the sword and, opening the Voiture Lumiere 'wings of light' with a huge flash of energy, charged the pair of identical machines head on, "Arondight" held high above the Destiny's head.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Nero

(Srry if it's too soon)
-Kizu-

Somehow, because of all the chaos, the capsule containing a complete Kizu opened...

"...nngh... What's... happening...?" Kizu asked. A scientist answered in a panic. "The base is under federation attack... Your machine was finished a little while ago. Hurry up and get out there!!!" Kizu nodded and began to leave the room, but remembered to grab a flight suit and don it before heading out to his machine; the Astraea Type F.

After heading out of the hangar where it was stored, Kizu quickly departed, and turned his gaze to the Overflags trying to get close, and fired off several fatally accurate shots at the entire group.

-Zero-

As he neared the hangar, he disposed of the now empty syringe.

"June..." Was all he said as he turned around and gazed back towards his quarters. But only for a few moments, as he resumed his course, and went over to his Shinkirou to make it battle ready.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Dark Duel

Captain James L. Kinney spotted the Federation warship Fafnir being engaged by two machines, apparently docked together.
"There we go..." Accelerating the Chaos MkII, he turned the hulking mobile armor to face towards the newcomers, ensuring that the Fafnir was safely outside his line of fire. Locking on, he began with a shot from the frontal MGX-2235 "Callidus" beam cannon, aimed at the spot where the one behind was docked to the other, before following up with a shot from all four MA-81R beam assault cannons, aimed for the latter's limbs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Excalibur's deck, Mai carefully scanned the sky for any enemy that sought to attack the ship.
Locking onto a GN-X as it approached, she fired a single shot with the shoulder-mounted 94mm beam rifle and 350mm gun launcher.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity-

Both Johann and Nena were almost entirely focused on taking out the Fafnir itself so when Rachel forced herself past Daniel in her modified Airmaster both of the siblings were taken by surprise. Nena reacted the fastest of the Trinities undocking, but before either of them could do anything a brave GN-X III pilot sacrificed their life as a human shield. Pieces of shrapnel from the destroyed GN-X rained over Johann and Rachel forcing the Thrones to to shield themselves.

James L. Kinney was far to late in his attack and had noticed the Thrones far to late. As he aimed for them they were already scattering, or rather being scattered as a beam the Fafnir's Gottfried canon incinerated the Throne Drei's right arm as well as one of it's wings and part of the shoulder. The Thrones GN-shield had been able to protect it from the bits beams, but it hadn't been strong enough to block one of the Fafnir's canons.

"Nena!!" Johann yelled as he watched his sisters Gundam start falling towards the ground.
SNT1

--Taylor and Johann N.--

Taylor's parry proves to be easily handled as the Zwei pulls off a rare move---that even Taylor Reese herself couldn't possibly accurately avoid. As it dodges at point blank, it fires off the fangs, disabling one of the energy cannons out of commission and had the golden machine reeling backwards in smoke.

Johann, who sped away from the mainland and kept close range with the intercepting units, then attempts to slash the Zwei with his own oversized sword. "Major Reese!" He exclaims at the attack.

--Slug--

His Gundam is almost completely isolated as the Tallgeese's shots strayed him off course, and his own shot straying the enemy back.

The first shell grazed the right arm, almost hitting the smartgun but scars the armor, the second one misses, and the third one hits the massive propellant tank, forcing Slug to eject it to prevent a certain boom.
"Hmph, playing tough eh? My suit is ten times tougher!" Slug mutters as he keeps trading shots with the smartgun, firing four more once again. He can keep playing this game---the smartgun likely won't ever run out of ammunition in a one-on-one battle thanks to massive generators in Ex-S.

--Rachel--

"Geeze, guy!" She exclaims at the [foolish] following of their leader. The shotgun blast pushed most of the debris away from her Gundam. However, more support from the GN units caused one of the Airmaster GW bits to lose its rifle and thus had to hold back, for now. She's obviously not as active as she wanted to be; without the injury she would have gone deep and chase down the falling Throne to blast it to smithereens.

--Lauren--

"Good job, start the charge up again! Lohengrin go!" Once again the Lohengrin attempts to fire, take two.

--Overflags-- (8 to go)

One Flag from the formation loses its wings as it gets slashed by one GN-X, and sends it off formation, with the pilot and the computer slowing down immensely trying to find and regain its balance.

The rest of the Flags now reach their target, a GN recharging facility. "Fire!" Their squad leader commands, using all nine of their linear rifles' force to rain down holes on the machine, as well as every other hangar around it.

The Astraea that launches manages to shoot down an Overflag's main engine, veering another off-course as it crashes on some beach not too far from the base.

The straggling OverFlag without a wing attempts to eject as the pilot forced it to crash in the center of the base as some sort of an MS bomb hopong to take out the tower.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
sephiroth00055

Sol Badguy

Sol saw the blue GN-XIII comming at him with that sword again. "I don't have time for you." was all he said before dodging the sword and making his escape to the Fafnir. From there Sol preceded to add his firepower to the ships defencive network making sure nothing got close. "After this battle I'm gonna have to find a way to fly."
Kylern

-Nowe-

The enemy escaped and ran away like a scared little piss-ant. He had no time for weaklings as he replaced the Bustersword for the GN SMG and hunted for a new target. It was off in the distance he noticed that the purple Throne Gundam falling towards the ocean like a rock after being bulldozed by the enemy ship's guns.

"I dislike you, but I can't see you fall..." His GN-XIII then rocketed across the ocean surface heading to intercept the injured Nena. The GN-X series was built for speed so even with his large sword he was still quicker than normal GN Tau units and used this slight advantage to dip underneath the Drei and catch it in its arms. The SMG had been placed at the side and Nena would find herself rescued by someone she probably thought would have shot her.

"Can't have you dying yet. Otherwise who will call me stupid huh?" He laughed as she could hear music playing on the other side.
Sume Gai

Raven Sterling

Raven wanted to pursue her original target but another unit came at her with it's own large blade. Raven Blocked the charge meeting the other weapon edge to edge. Even as she did this she instructed the Stray fang which had missed it's target to double back and attempt to stab at the Akatsuki from behind.

Raven was certain that the blade her enemy used lacked GN particles meaning it would fall to her own given time but that was something Raven didn't have. Instead she released another pair of fangs ordering them to circle around the Strike and attack with their beams while she held the foe back.

-Red Eagle-

He was more ready for his foes counter attack this time and instead of moving in one direction began zig-zagging left and right. each shot passing inches from his side. Red Eagle could feel his body trying to rip apart from the G forces even as he tasted a mix of Bile and Blood welling up in his throat, even so, he wasn't going to stop.

"We'll just see how tough you are Feddy!!"

Reaching over the red Eagle pulled the Dober gun free of it's mount and chucked the weapon end over end at the Ex-S; a few shots still in the weapon. Then charging after the weapon Red Eagle drew the Tallgeese's crimson saber with his right hand and made a horizontal slash at the Smartgun's barrel.

The Twins

After cutting through the second round of missiles the Twins found themselves drawn into battle itself as six GN-X III's charge them. Maria had been using the WildSaber as an impromptu sled and leapt off transforming into her own own Flight mode as enemies engaged them.

The two split, Mellia to the left and Maria to the right. Mellia ducked and weaved as shots from GN lance rifles flew at her. Maria on the other hand went on the attack launching 2 each of what amounted to dummy fire rockets at each of her 3 GN-X III's.

-Land Battleship 2-

The captain of the western Land Battleship saw the Fafnir's Lohengrin charging and even knowing how inferior his own ship was knew he hadd to try to stop it.

"Move forwards and fire the Beam cannons and missiles at it target those legs!!"

-Western GN-X III's (total remaining: 20 unengaged 9)-

The newcomer was quickly greeted by another three GN-X III's who opened up with their lance rifles blazing.

-Main base-

The Overflags would find their target rather tough to take out with Linear rifles As three GN-X III's moved into their way and activated their GN Defense rods. Blocking several of the shots with the small fields they formed.

Then from below the Overflags would get a nasty surprised as the Honour Guard in their Geara Doga's opened fire with a blaze of numerous beams. The group had entrenched itself and now gave the Flags a barrage they wouldn't soon forget. One of the Geara Dogas takes careful aim at the 'Banzai' Overflag and attempts to incinerate it with it's rifle before it can crash into anything.

Sume Gai

"Zaine? What are you doing here?"

Gai alone and on his way back to the Valhalla. happened to be passing through the same hanger he'd paced earlier. He had no difficulty spotting Zaine as he did so.

"You've got a mech already."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity-

Nowe might have considered himself a hero but if he expected any thanks he would be sorely disappointed. It wasn't that Nena wasn't grateful, her own life wasn't the most important to her at the moment.

"What are you doing!? Go help my brother instead! Go help Raven!" A small screen had been switched on inside Nowe's MS and he could see Nena's distraught face as she called him on the intercom. She wasn't wearing her pilotsuit but was just garbed in her Fandom uniform.

Meanwhile Johann was using the explosion of the GN-X to pull further away from Rachel and her bits. If he stayed close to the Airmaster the Fafnir probably wouldn't dare trying to fire at him. However, with the two bits there as well as reinforcements arriving in the form of the Chaos MkII, it was better to retreat for now. Sniping at Rachel's unit while trying to widen the distance between their MS he tried make the enemy unit follow him.