Chapter 20: La chute du juste [Earth]

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Omega

-Zaine-

He heard Gai ask what he was doing in this hangar, and the statement that he already has a mech.

"I was just looking for you, but I still can't help but feel the Alteisen here deserves a second chance..."

He turned to face Gai after that and brought up why he was looking for him as he removed a stone from his pocket.

"This... isn't what I think it is... is it?" In his hand rested the stone he found earlier, but Zaine himself wasn't sure if it was the real thing or not.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

"I've found something already." His gaze shifted to the Alt looking rather pitiful now that it was little more that a leg and torso. "It did what it could but there's not much point in repairing it when we've already got enough unused mechs sitting around here. Besides there aren't many pilots around who could handle the Alt and most of them already have their own machine."

Then Zaine did something totally unexpected and Produced What looked like a G-Stone from his pocket. "Is that? who gave you one of those?" Gai reached out for it.
Last edited by Sume Gai on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Omega

-Zaine-

"I... had a weird dream, I heard this voice speaking to me, then saw what looked to be Tallis inside a crystal... When I woke up, I found it in my hand..."

Seeing Gai reach out for it, Zaine gently placed the stone in the extended hand.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Zaine had had the same 'vision' it seemed which was somewhat worrying. Yet Gai said nothing as he took the Stone and examined it. Perhaps because his body had been fused with a G-Stone itself, Gai could tell there was something off about this one. It's energy was unstable and it didn't resonate with other G-Stones as his own had. Gai could also feel tugs of 'intent' from the Jewel something no other G-Stone had displayed openly.

"Well it's not the same... but on the surface it's very similar. It seems to have the same function... but there's definitely something different from regular G-Stones."

The 'Intent' was very clear and every inch it moved away From Zaine it became clearer still. It wanted to remain with Zaine as though it had some purpose it could only accomplish with him. Gai reached out to offer the Stone back to Zaine.

"Listen I think you should hold on to it for now and keep it secret. I don't want to risk casting suspicions on you. Keep it close but hidden. Can you do that?"
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Omega

-Zaine-

Zaine nodded and accepted the Stone, returning it to his pocket.

"Something that makes it different from regular G-Stones... that's worrying."

He seemed bothered by that bit of news. "But i'll do my best to keep it hidden."
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

"it is but there's not much we can do." As Gai finished He let out a yawn. He had almost forgotten that he hadn't slept since his return to the flash. Heck he barely recognized that he was tired.

"It's late we can worry about all this tomorrow; for now I need to get some rest." Gai turned in place and began to make his way to the Private, on-base Quarters which had prepred for the Gundam team.

Kylern

-Nowe-

"You can't make woman happy no matter what..." He sighed mentally before dropping her Drei into the water and taking aim at the fight above. "Have it your way..." With that he targeted the enemies gunbarrel pods and unleashed a burst of GN SMG fire onto one of them from below.

Then trading one weapon for another he gripped the Bustersword in hand and erupted up into the Chaos before taking a heavy slash at its underside while it was focused on the Throne Eins. The massive sword was light up until the crest of the swing when the weight kicked in created enough force to hopefuly hack through the limbs of the phase shift mounted enemy unit. The weapon did have a GN enhanced edge but Phase shift might hold out a bit and keep him from completely cutting through.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Omega

-Zaine-

Zaine decided that Gai was right, and went back to the Valhalla to get some rest, despite his not feeling very tired.

-Rena-

After a bit, she moved the Saviour to the Ceres hangar. feeling fairly tired, She climbed out, and went to wherever the women's barracks were to get some sleep.
Wedge14

Wedge Fifteen

Wedge smirked as two allies managed to break through and get closer to that annoying Land battleship. He wrapped around in a deep turn and made another attack run. Enemy fire passed by his mobile in all directions.

He only had a quick shot but managed to get a relatively well aimed shot at the ship before he backed off again.

Wedge Fourteen

"Jesus...so thats why that guy gets a cool nickname!" Fourteen said admiring Gordon's ability to get close to the giant mobile suit. Wedge's GN rifle would prove useless against the I-Field, but maybe he'd be able to distract this beast.

Fourteen circled the massive suit from below firing some surprisingly accurate and quick shots as he moved around. They would do no damage on their own...
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Omega

(Okay... enough sitting around.)
-Excalibur/Lyon-

Seeing that the battle had moved ahead of them, Luna ordered lyon to move into the fight.

She soon left the Excalibur on a sub-flight lifter, turning her attention to a red-winged Gundam wielding a unique sword and fired off four shots at it from her beam rifle.

"Ready the secondary and mega particle guns, and target the base's GN Facilities." Said weapons soon appeared and turned towards the vital parts of the base... "FIRE!" Beams raced towards the areas involved in GN Drive Unit production.
Nero

-Kizu-

He turned his attention to the Overflag making a suicide run, charged between it and it's goal, and propped himself up as a shield against the suicide run.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
chiku_shou

-Aile Temple-

Soldiers were dropping like flies on both sides but neither of them seemed to make any headway. Neither the Excalibur nor the Fafnir had managed to make much damage on the base itself and it looked like this operation was going to flunk. Such things didn't really bother Aile as she piloted her RGM-79N GM, no what really bothered her right now was the splitting headache she had. Last night she had spent boozing and gambling and had almost ended up in a holding cell for pushing a superior officer when he had tried getting frisky with her. Well, he hadn't actually tried to get frisky with her... he had actually tried to make her stop drinking...

"He attacks us alone by himself?" She laughed spotting Nowe, then regretted her mirth as it made her headache worse. Aile didn't engage the unit however but decided to stay back and protect Lyon's hide instead.
SNT1

--Taylor and Johann N.--

"She's good!" Taylor says to Johann, whose attack was parried by Raven. As she tried to regain upright balance with her Akatsuki, one more GN fang circled back aiming for he backpack. The result gets one of her tail elevators chopped a bit off, and as she took damage she fires the beam rifle back at the fang that just hit her.

Too good, Johann thinks as he gets forced to pull back and attempts to evade the two GN fangs. He misses the fist one but the second one he had to block with his shield, leaving a burnt scar.

--Slug-- (meh grab moves are so close, but its against an NPC, but still, let me know if this is foul)

The Tallgeese appears to have reached its ammo limit and opted to toss the weapon at the Ex-S. A hilarious sight, as Slug simply aims the smartgun and shoots it down and out of the way. Still, the Red Eagle had now entered melee range with the bigger Gundam.

Before the charge shots from another unit appears, forcing Slug to move out of the way as his sensors and computer tells him to. This move, however, leaves him open for the Tallgeese...

...as it pulls the beam saber. As it slashed he manages to cleanly slice the connector of the Smartgun to the body, with Slug losing grip of the smartgun itself as it was spun away from the battle, leaving Slug temporarily unarmed.

Seeing the outstretched horizontal slash end, Slug uses his free left hand to perform a crushing grab of Tallgeese's right arm, and with the free right hand, draws a beam saber and attempts to do a diagonal slash on the torso of the Tallgeese. In addition, Slug punches all of his thrusters and verniers to full power, allowing him to easily overpower the Tallgeese's own powerful thrust.

--Lauren, Overflags--

"We're taking damage!" The ship gets attacked by the Land Battleship, but Fafnir's range and toughness proves valuable as even though massive craters form on the walls and fuselage of the ship, rocking the crew, it holds steady and took the damage. They had to get this shot off.

"Lohengrin is ready!"

"Fiiiire!" the overzealous captain screams, and the large wave of destruction streamed its way off to cut into the GN-X formations and do considerable damage on the other end---the main base itself.

The Overflags meanwhile gets their assault broken up by some GN-X units, and from below, they come under heavy fire from Geara Doga units. They break formation and scarmble, but couldn't shake them off entirely as 2 exploded on air instantly and another sent reeling away in smoke, in addition the suicide flag helplessly exploded. (5 remaining.)

--Rachel--

Rachel, thanks to her newtype senses and an actual Federation unit, was easily prepared for the Lohengrin blast and the Throne Eins' potshots, and got out of the way as the gigantic beam punched through the battlefield.

Now in the backlines, her radar would soon show a trace of a weapon flying nearby---The smartgun. "The hell?" As she sees it falling without its regular user she chases after it and catches it. "Damn this thing is heavy," she says,noticeably feeling the effects of the added weight.

Her machine recognized the weapon, and she attempts to use the smartgun and fire it at the Throne Eins. She pulls the trigger and fires...

Too bad it's built for a machine weighing 100+ tons, and as a result her Custom Airmaster pushes back tremendously during the massive recoil, and she fires upwards...in the air. Not even close, perhaps the Throne Eins wouldn't even know it was aimed at him.

Taking Slug's words, Rachel goes, "welp."
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Sume Gai

Red Eagle

The Grab was quick and managed to catch him before his next slash could do any more damage. In addition the enemy was trying to use it's thrusters to gain control of the fight; Gordan couldn't have that , He engaged his own thrusters which were powerful enough to hold his foe at least for the moment.

"your machine is good I'll give you that..."

Gordan spun his right hand around and stabbed at the gripping arm's elbow. At the same moment, in a display of incredible ambidexterity, he ejected his shield and tore the Second Saber from it's falling mount. he then brought it up to block the enemy saber with his left hand.

"But you need more than that to DEFEAT THE FANDOM!"

The Eagle saw the incoming rifle shots from the Ahead below and for a second thought both of them would Be killed. Yet he then saw them splash helplessly against the I-field. An idea struck the Red Eagle and hoping that the Ahead pilot would understand he stuck his leg out knee bent slightly past the I-field.

"Act now, kid!"
Last edited by Sume Gai on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wedge14

-Wedge Fourteen-

Wedge closed the gap seeing that The Red Eagle was in trouble. "What the hell is he doing? I can't get him because of the shield....."

Wedge zipped around then he saw that Gordon was thrashing his leg wildly kicking away.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Fourteen exclaimed taking a deep breath. He closed his eyes and took aim. He'd have to be extraordinarily quick and accurate.

Waiting for the Tallgeese to pull it's leg wedge fired a quickly and well timed barrage. His timing was perfect it was inhuman. Hopefully the shot would break through.
Last edited by Wedge14 on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Sume Gai

-Red Eagle-

14's attack Smashed through the Tallgeese's lower leg allowing it to pass unobstructed through the I field. Passing through the knee it headed for it's intended target.

Raven Sterling

Raven wasn't completely sure what to do now one of her opponents had turned to shoot at empty space since the fang was lost when it stabbed her. The Fangs around The Strike seemed to be keeping him busy as they bobbed and weaved firing yet more beams. Raven decided her opponent should be the shiny one.

Readying the Buster Sword she charged holding the Blade level to her side and tried to deliver sweeping slash from her right to left at the torso of the Akatsuki

-Battle Ship 2-

"We can't let that attack hit!!! lower us into it!"

Knowing full well the danger such a weapon posed the western Land battleship dipped into the Lohengrin blast; it's left side being eaten away by the powerful beam. they lost one of their beam guns and half their missile launchers but managed to barely remain afloat. as they fired their remaining Beam cannon at the Fafnir's exposed Lohengrin.

-west GN-XIII's-

three of the unengaged GN-X III's were wiped clear as the Lohengrin passed through the battlefield while the remainder continued as they had been,

Two were trying, unsuccessfully to keep the GW-bits off of Johann. Six, now four kept the twins busy and three unloaded on the Chaos MkII.
Last edited by Sume Gai on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zangetsu

-Daniel Smith-

After giving the Thrones some room they from the bits the main Airmaster continued to harass them. Seeing that the Throne Eins couldn't handle two opponents Captain Smith decided to intervene. "Heads up!" he told Johann over a fandom line as he fired his beam SMG, beam rifle, and machine cannons at the Airmaster as he closed in.
SNT1

--Rachel--

Rachel receives damage off one of her bits, apparently one foot went flying., a head, and some other parts. She was too busy playing with Slug's smartgun that she forgot that two of her bits were still engaged in combat. She is definitely not on top of her game. "Oh darn, come back here you dumbasses," she says as she pulls her bits back to her side from Daniel's attacks.

She easily sees three of her close teammates in a bind; she zooms in past the Slug/Gorden/Wedge battle, simply 'dropping' the smartgun in the process.

--Slug--

Slug maintains heavy grip, twisting the arm of the Tallgeese just so its hand can't rotate well enough to use the beam saber and do any more damage to his left arm. But he wouldn't even see what happens next:

Just an explosion. Slug wasn't sure what exactly happened, he sees the Tallgeese lose its leg, but he loses grip of the arm and was actually pushed back by the blast. As it happens, they somehow got through the I-field, and puts a nice crater on his lower torso. Slug was a bit surprised to say the least.

Too bad for the enemy, he also had extra physical armor protecting his torso.

"But now, for some reason, your leg is country-fried, and I'm still standing, Chief," Slug replies. He knew for sure that another critical shot like that would just kill the extra armor and himself most likely, but Slug, using his left arm, scrapes off the pink debris off his unit. With the Tallgeese still parrying his saber, Slug immediately deploys the two beam cannons on his hip and starts firing on the Tallgeese at short range. But once Slug sees a smartgun replacement from heaven it seems like, Slug pointing it at the Tallgeese. The front mount of the long barreled gun to the generator is busted, but that's ok, for now.

"oomph! What did I say about toughness huh?" Slug says with a smirk. "Thanks, whoever!"

--Lauren--

The massive stream of energy gets cut short as a stray beam shot puts the Lohengrin out of commission. "Pull back and fire the Gottfried at that ship! It's toast!" So, as the Fafnir retreated to safer distances they leave a farewell present to the ailing Land battleship in a form of bright, green lights.

--Taylor and Johann N.--

The two were busy creaming their pants as they fought off the Zwei. Taylor had the right idea, staying alive and still active despite being hit twice already. She ducks down from the GN sword slash---no beam saber parry would withstand such force, and instructs Johann to keep attacking. "Keep using your Anti-Ship Sword! This one's most likely a newtype!"

Johann, still not 100% awareness in a real battle situation follows the orders and slashes his big blade above the Akatsuki and at the Zwei, charging between the Zwei and the Akatsuki. The switch finds Taylor taking the brunt of the beam shots of the fangs---an easy job to stand there and let the beam coating do the work as the shots reflect back at the firing remote weaponry.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
chiku_shou

-Nena Trinity-

While Nena was busy adapting her Throne to the loss of it's arm and a large chunk of the right side of it's torso, Johann had been circling around through some clouds to avoid immediate detection. His GN launcher was meant for sniping so being far away from his intended target actually benefited him. Raising his GN launcher he started aiming for the two MS that were engaging Raven in combat.
hellbore

- Juuso Eljas -

As he rushed the enemy formation to the south, Juuso found himself come under fire from a unit, easily identified as a Gundam on a sled. Easily weaving through the beam fire, Juuso charges at the Gundam head on and at the last second, dips below and stabs upward at the passing sled with the Sword.

- Hendrik -

As his commander pushes deeper into the enemy, Hendrik covers him from a distance, spamming the shoulder mounted GN cannons, twin blood red beams lacing towards the Gundam and its battleship.

- Dan/Simon -

Leaving the Overflags to the ground forces, the other two members of the Practice Team turned there attention to other attackers.

((Who else is from the Excalibur?))
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls