Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 3

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

Nero wrote:What, you expected an epic fight, with Zaine killing Zero at the last second? I'm not exactly in the mood for an epic fight at the moment.
all things considered yes. I expected it to last far longer at the least. now where does this leave cyb?
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Nero

Well, Lelouch living for that was optional...
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Strike Zero

Though disappointed, I'm not too surprised. Nero and Omega have ended a planned one-on-one battle quickly and unspectacularly before, after all.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Omega

I was actually hoping for an epic fight myself to be honest... with the cheapshot of saying that Zero had a device that could speed up the rewrite and all.
Kylern

Epic Fail... but it could be worse. I figured this was a fun way to play with new toys and I got to play Natalia in battle for the first time in a long time.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Omega

Okay... should I respond to Zero, or just ignore him?

edit: nevermind... it is his last request after all.

Edit2: Um... Nero? even I'd know better than to make that kind of offer to a girl.
Nero

Omega wrote:Edit2: Um... Nero? even I'd know better than to make that kind of offer to a girl.
Just a little incident for comic relief, really... Gai, if you want, have Tallis slap Kizu.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Sume Gai

well for comic relief it wasn't terribly humorous and besides she's in shock; she won't be slapping Kizu unless he does something really stupid.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Cybaster

The things that happen when I disappear for a few hours... -.-;;;

No matter, since Wedge14 never showed up and all the dramatique ended before I could have a say in the pacing, YOU ALL HAVE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD! :roll:

...Or something. =P
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
chiku_shou

Kylern wrote:For one no one knows the exact future of this universe because each choice causes a branching path of events.
Meaning this Remei isn't from this future but another timeline similar to this own..
I can also picture at least two other possibilities.
Remei might just be insane/brainwashed/whatever
and believe she is from the future even though she isn't...
Or maybe she is just simply plain lying :P
Last edited by chiku_shou on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sume Gai

I figured this'd really F$%& things up for your plans... sorry, Cyb...

If I can help you in any way let me know
Last edited by Sume Gai on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SNT1

Good Lord, that's almost 70 posts to a day in the DC match! Glad I'm not involved there, or else I might as well not show up. Speaking of which, I probably will post something tonight to wrap things up. Probably. Busy busy next three days for me.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Strike Zero

Well, now that that fight is out of the way, I hereby present a preview for a future episode!

*Clears throat importantly*

*Insert dramatic music*

In the dark of night (or light of day, I t suppose it doesn't really matter), creeping out from the deathly shadows (though that'd be really hard to do since the DC lives on an island), a new threat appears on the horizon that looks to challenge the Gundam team. It is a bold new evil, the likes of which have never before been seen (even though in all likelihood, that's probably not entirely accurate). Here the Gundams will face their most deadly challenge yet... a contest that will test the limits of their very humanity itself, teetering on the blade's edge that separates life and death! For death itself is now upon them.

The Reapers... draw ever near.

*cut music*

So, yeah, these guys will be coming to challenge Aidoneus island some time in the near future. I will get around to properly introducing them once Morpheus gets around to asking Elya more about the Dark Star Knights -- a perfect lead in to their arrival to Earth.
Last edited by Strike Zero on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cybaster

Nah, don't worry about it. As I said, I just activated my contingency Trap Card in regards to Midrenn and June. =P

(Hope everyone doesn't mind, just be assured that while Camilla is there to finish everyone off, doing so with only seven Mobile Suits is a different story.)

I'll post the stats for the Sisquiede Custom ASAP.
Wedge14

Jeeez, I didn't even get to be all like "Blame this on the misfortune of your birth gar....err Zero"

This fight was supposed to take up a good chunk of the chapter. FFFFFFFF
Nero

I was actually hoping to get Kizu slapped, but oh well... (Yeah, I don't have much of a sense of humor, but that was better than pulling a Miroku.)
Cybaster

The I-Field Beam Drive System --- simply put, it's a combination Minovsky Craft System and I-Field Generator here, nothing more. Yes, I'm aware the name is from Turn A Gundam originally (I can name it something else to make the distinction if you want), but that's all it does here. No Moonlight Butterflies and vanishing troopers at all. =P
Kylern

Um Cyb you do know that your units need to be approved before use. I'm going to have to ask you to pull your character out of the battle and wait until the FLs and whatever get a chance to approve it. Only following rules.

Edit: Sorry Cyb if I messed up your plans.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Cybaster

<_<;;;

So I'm still waiting on it getting approved. But it looks like the battle is ending and you don't want me to bring the Federation in at all, which makes it moot.

EDIT: Nevermind. Going along with it anyway, but leaving Camilla out.
Last edited by Cybaster on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Strike Zero

Well, if you're looking for something to do, we could finish up the whole Elya-Masamune thing.