Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 3

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Volnixshin

Is there anyone in Japan currently?
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Omega

Volnixshin wrote:Is there anyone in Japan currently?
There's the Duskraiders for the Feds, if that's what you mean.
Kylern

I didn't want to kill him... Just make him return to his previous job or something. So for personal preference he's been relocated to the Intelligence after the Testament was proved to be a failure, which it is technically has since its purpose has been eliminated.

So yeah, Cassan is out of the game and no need to worry about him anymore.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Wingnut

I see.

As for Japan, there are several characters there. Most however are occupied with the Innovator business at the time. The Duskraiders as mentioned are the only ones that aren't occupied at the moment.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Omega

Actually, Cassan is still on the Excalibur since you never posted that he left the ship.

And I've revised my post to say that the Excalibur was preparing for departure to give Hanekoma a chance to arrive at the base(I'll give him till tomorrow if you don't mind), and included Terrace in the post as well.
Kylern

Since people need a blatent statement before someone can just fade into black then I'll post something up. Then the whole Testament issue can die and people can leave me alone about it. Although if someone in the Federation wants the Out Frame D I'll have it reconverted into it since both units share the same body design and are essentially twin units. But if you want this then ask and I'll make a note about it, if not the Testament is going the way of the dodo.
Nero

Wow... Pissing people off's my job, bro.

Anyway, Riku and Risa are waiting for the Grey Wolf to give the okay to land.

I also seem to recall that someone needed a final boss... Well, I can think of one, but Wingnut might not like the idea of the planet being broken into Seven Pieces...
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Kylern

Sorry if I sounded angry there. I just wanted to forget all about that and didn't expect it to be brought up again.

As for final boss Wingnut has already thought about it. Besides lets talk about that when the story starts getting to that point which it isn't at this point. We still have Innovators running around after all.
Nero

I was more referring to Gai in particular, since I'm certain GaoGaiGar is likely worthless in space, but okay, i'll wait till then.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Wingnut

Nero wrote:I was more referring to Gai in particular, since I'm certain GaoGaiGar is likely worthless in space, but okay, i'll wait till then.
Your certainties tell me you have never seen the show or even looked at the wikipedia entry for the show.

GGG builds a new unit (StealthGao II) with modifications to it that allow Gaogaigar to operate in space just fine. And Gai doesn't need any sort of "final boss" from you. He's already got everything covered with his own characters.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Mr. Hanekoma

Hey, Sume Gai, my character can help Clare out if you want. Just say the word, (or not) and I'll let Sosuke do his thing (why he has the power to free a military prisoner will be made clear later on, if you guys don't mind me playing a few things close to the vest).
They're high on the watchtowers
Keeping the peace, whatever that means
'Cause you see the world through,
Crosshairs and T.V.s don't you?
Sume Gai

nah her fate's already been decided.

as for a final boss; Either I'll change my plans to include a character whom I'll fight in the final battle or I'll leave myself open and take on whatever the Fandom throws at me. Nero thanks for the sentiment but I'll handle it myself
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Wingnut

Gai is out for the day, but we do have plans for Clare that wouldn't really work if Hanekoma jumps in with whatever supposed power he claims to have.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Mr. Hanekoma

Fare enough. I was just trying to get my character involved, but if you guys already had something worked out, then that's fine. With all the plots and sub-plots going on in this RPG, it shouldn't be too hard to find a source of amusement.
They're high on the watchtowers
Keeping the peace, whatever that means
'Cause you see the world through,
Crosshairs and T.V.s don't you?
Kylern

yeap lots going on and sometimes its easy to forget certain things or lose track of whats going on.

Hmm now I need something to do... I wanted to wait for Strike Rouge before I did anything for Aiden in space...
Wingnut

He last posted a week ago, both in the game and in general. I don't think he's been back since then.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

I know and I could move on, but then again I promised I would offer him his chance to build the Vic Viper. Since space isn't on some sort of time schedule I don't think its going to hurt anything to wait. After all Dreacon rarely shows up due to his outside life and the Federation is doing its own thing despite us.

So I guess I'll wait to see if I hear anything form him again. That is unless your in a hurry to wipe out the LLF? Then I guess I could move along faster. *jokes*
SNT1

Final battle - what does this mean, a definitive end?
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Wingnut

SNT1 wrote:Final battle - what does this mean, a definitive end?
In this case, the term "Final Boss" refers to some characters having a final showdown with a rival character.

Although I do have a definitive end scenario planned that not only can take place no matter what happens in the game, but can be put into play at any time.
Such as should the game show signs of failure and coming to a slow end like many a RPG before it, I can start the end part and have a final arc for the game and that would be it.

If things go as planned however, this final arc will not take place for several months of real world time.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Nero

I went ahead and updated Riku and Risa, and gave the latter a CT.