Chapter 16: Mountain Hideaway (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wingnut

Chapter 16: Mountain Hideaway (Earth)

((Picking up where the last one left off.))
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

The fact that Xiu had fallen in and spoiled the mood was bad enough but then Lune and Black Mage having heard it made it impossible to relish the fact of what she had finally said.

"yeah... let's go"

She couldn't keep a slight degree of irritation out of her voice when she said it. She had worked so hard to say it but in the end it wasn't as 'glamorous' as she had hoped.

Sume Gai

On Xiu's trip back she would run into Gai looking as though he had waited there. While he wasn't sure what had happened he was sure Xiu hadn't helped matters.

"So... happy now?"

Wan Fey Lo

Wan had opted out of the attack on the Federation for several reasons but the official one was that his mech was still not ready. It seemed ythe mechanics were having trouble with the Blade he had asked for. Strangely they managed to finally acquire the blade just after the attack force had left.

He'd heard already of how they'd failed even with the numbers they possessed. Not surprising really, even he'd, who'd never failed in his own universe, seemed to have had only seen defeat after defeat. even what he'd thought was a victory earlier had been ruthlessly snatched from him by fate's greedy hands. It hardly surprised him when the Fandom failed nowadays.

Now he was looking for someone; the pilot of the orange mobile armor. That pilot seemed to have her own grievance with Sume Gai judging from her behavior in the battle at wake.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Strike Zero

- Xiu -

Xiu began rubbing the back of her head and laughing nervously. "Well, I'd be more happy if things had gone more according to plan..."

Not that there was ever plan to begin with. The young girl huffed out a breath and waved a hand through the air. "Meh, don't worry about it, they're fine. Ol' loverboy's finally gone a started down the path to becoming a man, after all."

- Elya/Berith -

"Who, me?" Elya said in response to Nena's query, too excited about a chance to introduce herself to pay attention to the "Pink Spore" comment.

"I..."

Elya stood still for moment before her right hand darted in front of her right eye in the \m/ shape. As she did so, several golden stars seemed to materialize out of nowhere in front of her and a faint kira! could be heard off in the distance. For those who are clueless,reference this.

"...am Elya Aizen of the Dark Star Knights! And that big guy over there is my assistant, Berith Darlford."

"Excuse me?" Berith growled.

"For those who don't now, we've been sent to Earth personally by our lord the Nova Prince to hunt down and shoot down the Gundam teams! The reason being...."

Elya froze, then frowned, realizing she didn't really know the reason why they had to come down to Earth personally. "...well, you guys all probably just suck too much. That's gotta be it!"

That was the last straw for Berith. He delivered a swift smack across the back of the young girl's head, who let out a loud cry of pain in response. She ducked down and clutched at the sore spot where Berith's strike had landed.

"You shall watch your tongue while in the presence of Lady Raven," the older Knight ordered. He then turned to Raven and offered a slight bow. "My apologies, my Lady. I do hope you can forgive my young companion's insolence."
Last edited by Strike Zero on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Lowind

Lowind didn't say a word as he took a couple of photos of Black Mage getting door'd and pwn'd, and of course without bothering to help up the Butt Monkey moved on with his walk, feeling quite happier than before he entered the scene. The sight of a former Dark Star Knight getting trashed like this was quite refreshing.

"Ah. The Ceres at last." The Epyon was being transferred from the Valhalla. First point of business, the office.

"I have indeed heard from him that you will be joining us and the fast attack abilities of the TEMJIN should prove useful in the type of operation we're going on, which Mr. Terrace, is indeed to raid a Federation mobile suit factory. Specifically one that is known to produce Gundam type mobile suits." Lowind turned around, having heard all he wanted to know, noting that he just barely avoided a embarrassing situation which Terrace had happily stepped into.

"Gotta earn my keep..." Lowind said to himself, marvelling at his good fortune today.
Nero

-Zero/June-

"You're right, this isn't a social visit... I was wondering if you could provide us with a Knightmare based off the Guren Mk. II that Wan Fey Lo used to pilot. My subordinate here is in need of a machine to pilot."
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Kylern

-Kylern-

Once again his attitude shifted as Ryker basically gave him the compliment he needed. His face brightened as he went to salute the Captain. "Yes sir I'll live up to the name GHOST." He was giddy inside as he was growing more excited about this whole thing.

Before leaving he turned to Terrace and bowed with his hand out in a 'your majesty' gesture. "Your turn Mister Newtype..." Of course that term meant nothing to Kylern who as a GHOST was immune to these guys. It was prehaps his most valuable ability now that he was unable to use Trance. Well having a remote controlled mech also helped out in his own survival... But in this universe hiding from those who power gave them advantage was his secret weapon. To Terrace it would appear that he was nonexistent mentally. And to an extent Kylern didn't exist mentally, which meant his conscience was being powered by something else, aka Kyle and Kayla's existence.

"Au revoir, I'll see ya on the battlefield." With that he left the room and spotted Lowind nearby. He had never met the guy except on the battlefield and even then they had never exchanged blows. He tried to decide whether he wanted to say hi but decided against it. He figured if Lowind wanted company he would give a sign or maybe initiate conversation. For now he headed for the hangar to see who else would arrive for this job.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Omega

-Zaine-

He knew the mood had been ruined by both Xiu and Lune, and the two would head back to the hangar in silence... until Zaine reached out for her hand and closed his around it. Rather than say something silly, he turned his head towards her and smiled.
Cybaster

-Ishikawa-

At that, Ishikawa's head raised slightly, glancing pensively at Zero and June.

"I'm afraid I can't help you, Zero." Ishikawa said with an erudite, otherwise unapologetic voice. "The Knightmare Project, including the Knightmares based on the Gurens that you mentioned, have been scrapped by order of Lady Sterling herself --- in place of more pressing weapons projects, see. I myself am busy with a number of pressing engagements, such as the upcoming operation in Japan, and a side project I've been monitoring."

As Ishikawa's head lifted up, the papers underneath his elbows --- that of a strange bird-like Mobile Armor --- became barely visible. "So I'm afraid you're out of luck here. Is that everything?"
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Nero

-Zero/June-

Zero had a concerned expression under his mask, though vocally, he didn't sound that way. "Thank you; that will be all." He and June soon departed the room and returned to the ship; where Zero soon ordered the ships to prepaer for the return trip to Hawaii.
Last edited by Nero on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Omega

-Excalibur-

"Preperations Complete, Ma'am." Luna nodded at the Response "Very good... Open a channel to the Avalon." The comm officer did as told. "Commander Rissur, Are you ready to go? We're all ready."

Lyon stood nearby in case Claus needed to ask a favor.
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

Earlier she might have been more embarrassed about walking hand in hand with Zaine down the hallway but now it seemed a pleasant thought. she smiled slightly but kept looking forward as they walked.

As they left the hallway and entered the hanger however Tallis noticed something that she had missed until now. The Weiss Cockpit had been opened when she was sure she had closed it. Without thinking she let go of Zaine's hand and stepped forward.

"Why...?"

Her Gaze was clearly focused on the Weiss.

Claus Rissur

The Avalon was indeed ready and according to the hanger crew Hal and Jason had just returned to the ship. Opening the com to the Excalibur he responded to Luna's question.

"We are indeed ready ms. Luna The Avalon is setting out. I wish you and you're crew Godspeed."

Almost as if on cue the Float system aboard the Avalon came to life and the ship began to rise into the air.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Omega

-Zaine-

He noticed the Weissritter's cockpit open and Tallis' reaction to it and pulled an MP aside to ask a question.

"Care to explain that?" He pointed at the Weissritter's open cockpit and the MP responded, somewhat annoyed. "I don't know the details, but someone came aboard the Valhalla yesterday and tried to steal it."

He looked somewhat surprised at that bit of news and hoped Tallis heard it.

-Excalibur-

After the Avalon lifted into the air, The Excalibur soon followed. "Set course for the Andes Base." The Excalibur was soon departing for her destination.
Nero

-Voyager-

The ship was soon descending on the Andes Base where Gundams that were assigned to it were waiting to be picked up.

-Reika-

*sigh* "you guys don't trust me... do you?" The MPs waiting outside her room shook their heads. "AGH!!" She walked over to her bed and plopped down on it.
Terrace

Terrace saluted and was dismissed by Captain Ryker. He left the office and went to find Kylern. Catching up, started talking.

"Look, man, I don't do very well in social situations, and if I offended you by barging in, I'm sorry. I really didn't think about the consequences. Sorry man."
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Kylern

-Kylern-

"Didn't offend me any." He responded simply as he continued walking not sure if this person was going to follow him into the hangar area. "I was just drawing a line in the sand letting you know I won't be ignored anymore." Kylern never looked at Terrace as to keep all his cards to himself. It was an act of course to show some sort of authority and power that he didn't have but Terrance wouldn't know he didn't have. Basically it was a power game between men in which Kylern planned to be the alpha in this situation.

Hopefully Terrace didn't come off with the impression Kylern was just a hard ass jerk since that would be a bad image with his first mission in a long time. But he was strong and planned to show that the Gundam team and its Newtypes weren't the only powerful individuals in this military. Besides he had been in DC while these guys were still licking Federation boots and yet he had been upstaged the entire time. No more, and if that made him Chaotic as Emily suggested then so be it. He was a GHOST and planned to show everyone why they should fear and respect him. This was a major power trip rising which would probably be extinguished after he collapsed for the first time since joining this crew.
Terrace

"Ok, dude. Hey, what do you say we prank Black Mage when we get back?"
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Kylern

"Prank?" Kylern stopped right there feeling rather uncomfortable for some reason. "Do I look like I'm in middle school?" Now he really had been offended because pranking was childish and he didn't dirty his hands with something so stupid.

"Besides I don't have a problem with that weirdo. He can make a fool out of himself without your help." He shrugged his shoulders and continued walking. Nope he would not get involved in something like that because it was always a recipe for disaster. His little sis had constantly watched that stupid high school drama shows and Kylern had an impression on what might happened since this universe seemed to follow a television show pretty well.
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

oh she heard it alright, and Zaine might soon wish she hadn't.

"SOMEONE WHAT?!" WHO DID IT? WHO TRIED TO TAKE MY WEISSY WHERE IS THE IDIOT?"

Omega

"Um... I said I didn't know the details, but I heard it was a girl assigned to the Ceres to replace you. and I don't think she's alive..." The MP left after answering Tallis.

-Zaine-

Her reaction outright shocked him... Zaine turned his head away to try and hide that then he caught sight of a Lion shaped mech and went over to get a better look. "Hey... this might interest you Tallis..."
Sume Gai

Tallis Stenner

The MP's answer calmed her slightly and she was completely distracted from her previous outburst by Zaine's mention of Galeon. She had of course noticed it when she first stepped aboard the Valhalla but due to events she hadn't had time to fawn over it.

"Yeah I noticed him when we first got on. I don't know who he belongs to but HE'S SO COOL"

This time it was her usual Fangirl Reaction.