Chapter 16: Mountain Hideaway (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Omega

-Zaine-

He ended up sweatdropping at Tallis' reaction but was inwardly grateful that she's calm.

"I'm certainly curious as to who'd be brave enough to pilot something like that... I mean, sure it does look nice, but... can it fight as well?"
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Before leaving Xiu to herself Gai with a notable smile added "If you happened to interrupt them I do hope you took the time to apologize"

Tallis Stenner

Tallis certainly did wonder what the Lion could do but then something else caught her attention; in the Berth next to it a scaffolding held up three other machines. On the bottom a tank with two drills on the front, in the middle what looked like two high speed Train engines stuck back to back and at the top some sort of large Stealth jet.

"Hey I wonder what those are for?"
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
SNT1

--Rachel and Taylor--

"So... I suppose we can't do much right now," Rachel comments on Taylor who had just returned from the interview and other things.

They have nothing for an immediate plan right now, but it seems that Tokyo itself is content by being defensive for awhile.

"We can do something," Taylor says. She sounds confident, and Rachel casts a doubting glare at the workaholic.

"No, paperwork and googling enemy data don't count," Rachel shoots back.

"Reconnaissance..."

Rachel stops, and thought about this particularly enticing idea.

"Go on..."

"Going to be a long trip if you do it, but with your Gundam's supercruise the round trip shouldn't take half a day," Taylor mentions, and next thing Rachel knew she's back googling the enemy data with Taylor on the computer.

"I don't want to sound like I'm command---"

"Just spill it, I don't care, " Rachel interrupts.

"Ok, it seems like the Federation forces have been summoned to Chile, something about a planned Divine Crusaders attack. So you can... do a reconnaissance on DC! From their supply lines, to new ships, whatever they have. Your gundam can fly at a high altitude and at a very high speed, and stable at that. And none of their own units can catch you..."

"So, why Aidoneus and not Hawaii?"

"Hawaii looks foritifed right now, we'll wait."

"Sounds fun, Major. I'll do it in a couple of hours when the sun starts to settle in that part of the world."

"Okay, Major, don't get shut down. Also... you won't need all three Gundam bits."

"Right."

After the conversation Rachel decides to go back to the locker room to suit up again for what would be an interesting solo mission.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Omega

-Zaine-

Upon noticing the other vehicles, especially the tank, he seemed confused.

"Huh? What are those for?"
Kylern

-Kylern-

"They looked like add on options to me..." He had entered the hangar with Terrace still behind him as he approached the group gawking at the Votron piece. Of course he didn't know where it was truly from but he still half expected it to become the leg or something.

"And if you wanna know what it does ask Gai, its his machine." He offered this piece of info figuring they would go running to him for questions. Though wasn't it odd that someone like Kylern was even on this ship was questionable as well. Especially since his arrival was timed almost perfectly with the arrival of the angelic clad White Knight TEMJIN as well. The machine was placed up against the wall and then locked into place. Its pilot stood there with a crooked grin on his face and his hands in his pockets. All he needed were a pair of fangs and he really would look like he didn't belong in the land of the living.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

Sume Gai/Tallis Stenner

he'd entered the hanger soon after Kylern. of course he couldn't help notice the three looking over Galeon and the Gao Machines.

"yep those are mine alright. Though I guess no one really owns Galeon."

Tallis Looked excited at the prospect of some answers about machines.

"So what are they for?"

Gai Smiled. a hint of deviousness within.

"That's a surprise."

"Aw come on"

"nope; even if I didn't want to surprise you. it's still technically classified."

Tallis Looked disappointed with the answer or rather lack thereof.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Omega

-Zaine-

He accepted Gai's answer along with Kylern's explanation and let that be the end of it, though he decided to take care of something here.

"Hey Gai... Could I ask you a favor? I wouldn't mind if Tallis heard it..."
Kylern

"Nope never been interested in Super Robots and the like. Still reminds me of one of those lions from Votron though." Was Kylern's replay when Gai ask them if anyone of them had owned Galeon. He did take a second to look the unit over and dismissed it mentally remembering its attempt to disable the Astelion's sonic breaker.

"Whatever it is can't stand up to my White Knight." It was a boast but one he didn't have the data to back. Yeah the TEMJIN was impressive but with the M.S.B.S. he was only at a sync level of around 80%. Actually he was scared of what might happen at 100 or above percent because he had never done it.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai/Tallis Stenner

"you can ask me a favor Zaine, anytime."

Turning the boastful pilot Gai grinned "If you want to prove that then show me on the battle field by which I mean against the Fandom or Federation." It wasn't an outright challenge but more of a 'we'll see' message. Gai didn't doubt the TEMJIN was better than Galeon alone but it would be a whole different story when he finally deployed that.

Tallis Meanwhile was ignoring the conversation and turned her attentions to the four machines again trying to figure out what each of them might do she had to admit guessing was kinda fun.

Omega

-Zaine-

On second thought... "I'll need to think it over before I ask..."
Last edited by Omega on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wingnut

Bian Zoldark was again in the Aidoneus command area where the officer on watch was showing him a long range scan to the west-northwest.
"Are you sure about this?" Bian asked.

"No doubt about it sir. Two Federation warships on a course for the base in the Andes mountains. One is a Pegasus class assault carrier and the other is what intell has identified as the Avalon: A Knightmare Frame carrying aerial battleship."

"It seems then we will have to modify the attack plan. Send word out for the Gundam Team and all other Alpha* level pilots to gather near the Ceres and Valhalla immediately and to bring their mecha as well if it isn't there already. We'll need to move quickly if we are to ensure that these two ships do not get in the way."

"Yes, sir." the officer replied as Bian left the room for the dock where the Ceres and Valhalla were berthed.

((* Alpha level pilots = all player character pilots.))
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

-Kylern-

"I planned too..." It wasn't as confident as before because now Kylern was thinking about the worst case senerio. He needed to pace himself because something lurked in the shadows of his mind whispering. He was spooking himself again as he looked over his shoulder at his own shadow.

Finally the message came over the intercom that they were moving out. A cold wave ran over him as it was time to put up or shut up. If he wanted to be treated like the rest of the Mechatalk pilots then he needed to prove his worth on the battlefield. But after his previous incidents he feared the imminent slippage that was to come.

"I have a request. If something happens to the TEMJIN during this operation please stop it. Not that anything will its just I've never operated the machine in this manner under stress. If worst case comes destroy the machine since I won't technically be in it." He was drawing a connection to the possibility of the TEMJIN going shadow if he lost control. The thought of his angelic machine turning into a black demonic machine scared him especially with his own unique nature.
SNT1

--Sidewinder Team--
--Slug and Antonio--

"Yep, all done."

"Don't trash it too much, now."

Slug and Antonio stood before the rebuilt Ex-S Gundam, codenamed "Plan 201." (updated in mecha listings) Which is more designed for Slug' use. Along with the smartgun calibration, it also uses ZPlus-sized wings, and ALICE has been removed, due to Slug being more of a purist when it comes to mecha and A.I., and instead been replaced by a more conventional, yet still very good OS.

Antonio has to leave for America, while Johann stays behind for more research, and keeps the Hummingbird in his hangar. Slug sets course for Japan once again.

--Rachel--

Rachel suits up and starts up her Airmaster to begin her solo mission. It's something to do. No GW bits, Just her own mother Gundam alone.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Omega

-Zaine-

He caught the message and spoke up. "Remember when I mentioned the new mission? We're about to be briefed on it." He departed for the meeting area and waited towards the back since he knew what it was about, or at least had an idea as to what it was about.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai/Tallis Stenner

Kylern's request startled Gai somewhat since until the end of it he thought Kylern would be piloting the TEMJIN from inside. "right If that's what you want. Come on let's go" He followed Zaine towards the assembly area wondering who all was going to appear.

Tallis followed the two her mind still ocupied on piecing together the 'Mystery' of the odd machines.

Alex Bloke

The Green Huckebein soon left from an underground hanger and made it's way to the two ships floating on it's repaired Tesla Drive the Mech soon landed outside the Battleships' berth and walked inside. He reported in and requested his ship assignment and Landing permission.

Volnixshin

Aile woke up and dressed, heading to the hanger to look over the specs of her GM Custom. It was standard practice almost like a ritual to her. Everything was all set, perhaps in the next mission she could prove her prowess on the field. She finished up and got lunch
Last edited by Volnixshin on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Wingnut

- Chris Talon -

Much like Alex, Chris moved his Mk. II over to where the ships were docked and climbed out, leaving the machine where it was until he knew what ship he would be riding on.

- Bian and Lune -

Bian was on his way to the dock when Lune caught up with him and asked what was going on.
"We're sending the Gundam Team on an operation to raid a Federation mobile suit factory, but we also need to prevent reinforcements from Taipei getting there before we do. So I'm splitting the team into two groups to engage the western forces, while the others make the raid.
Please have two of your Light Warriors get ready and be on board the Ceres within an hour. They will be part of the team that attacks the factory."

Lune nodded knowing that if they split the team, they'd need some extra help along the way. She turned right at the next corridor junction and went to find her Light Warrior bodyguards.

((You can choose any two you wish, Cybaster.))
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Omega

-Excalibur-

Two MPs approached Aile and elivered a message.

"Aile, report to the bridge. Commander Ramius wishes to speak with you."
Volnixshin

Aile saluted and dusted herself off. She quickly set off towards the bridge arrivine soon after.
She saluted, "You wanted to see me?"
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Omega

-Luna/Lyon-

Aile entered the bridge and saluted. "Ah, Thank you for coming. I just wanted to introduce you to your superior here." As if in response, Lyon stepped forward. "I'm Lyon, the leader of the Mobile Weapon team aboard this ship. And you're Aile right? Commander, please... shouldn't you introduce yourself too?" Luna nodded. "My apologies... I'm Luna Ramius, commander of the Excalibur."