TARRRPG Chapter 11: Hong Kong Blues (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

Sume Gai

Gai had during the journey over the ocean began working on something. He hoped to hide his identity at least until it gave him a chance to surprise Wan, as such, he would need to hide his face for a little while after meeting the gundam team. He looked down at his work, a mask similar to an old style theater mask which was entirely black save the Golden one-way eyes.

Gai attached the headpiece with it's long horns and not deploying the green eye piece slipped the mask under the side pieces and attached it to the top bit that crossed his forehead. Inspecting his work in the mirroe he found it satisfactory and removed the mask.

"now then I just need a fake name. too bad I don't know any foreign languages."

-Gareth 1-

The attempt to slam the Gareth into the Ceres would prove useless since they were too far from it and the Lines connecting the Slash Harkens were very sturdy. The spin was however quite stressful on the pilot of the Gareth but he managed to continue firing his Hadron Machine Gun.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
The Big Zabowski

-Michael-

Michael smirked as the SPARTAN impacted him, the D-Rings snapping and releasing him from the Daughtseat. As he fell away from the Daughtseat, SPARTAN attached to his neck, he could feel the pressure of the Man's grasp on his neck, attempting to crush his windpipe.

He would have succeeded too, except for the fact that Michael need not breathe anymore for that matter. Unlike the SPARTAN.. With a free left hand, he grabbed the D-Ring and pulled the sharp remnant of the attaching point and rammed it into the visor of the pilot. The force of the stabs was inhuman to say the least, and would probably surprise and distract the SPARTAN. He looked up with a sneer as he saw the Daughtseat attack the Bawoo.

At that range, the GN field couldn't help Kitty, and with the Daughtseat above her, fired torpedoes at close range. She instinctively raised her shield and fired the GN cannons as the torpedos impacted the shield. What resulted was an explosion rivling a 5 ton bomb going off underwater. Anyone caught outside of their suit would be killed by either the explosion, or the impact of the underwater pressure wave acting on their lungs..

The smoking, and one armed, headless Bawoo fell away from the explosion, the Daughtseat's condition unknown at this point.. Michael was nowhere to be seen either.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Cybaster

-Two pretty much dead, blown to bits SPARTANs-

Said SPARTAN's condition was self-explanatory. The Daughseat III was far less resilient than the modified Bawoo, and the SPARTAN involved did not care for his life, either. The Daughseat III was promptly imploded, its pieces sinking into the bottom of the harbour along with the other dead SPARTAN as reinforced plate-glass all but fragmentated his head from where Michael had slammed into the visor.

-Masamune-

"Hah!"

The GW-Bits' surprise attack, surrounding Masamune, would've succeeded had the Sisquiede's I-Field Generator not functioned; The GW-Bits' Buster Rifles were a far cry from the Wing Zero's, and only bounced off the Sisquiede's I-Field as Masamune suddenly twisted the Sisquiede's arms, circling them, then dashed sideways, brought himself into a sideways somersault, and kicked out --- throwing the GW-Bit off of him with a martial arts throw. With the GW-Bit free from him, Masamune sneered, leaned forward and the Sisquiede rocketed left, turning gracefully, and targeted each of the three GW-Bits as he swerved down.

"Come at me, then! All you are is a bunch of unnamed nobodies to me," Masamune grinned in challenge, firing six pink beams, one each at the GW-Bits and then repeating again, while pulling the Sisquiede into a sharp upwards rise and spin in case any others decided to show up --- He was starting to like the Sisquiede already. "And in Samurai Warriors, I carve through those like a tempered Katana through bamboo!"

-Emily-

*DING!*

Nope, still not levelling up. Would've been nice, though!

With Lune going after Slug and Masamune taking on the GW-Bits, Emily had decided to go for the source: Rachel's Airmaster Burst. Feeling herself press against her seat, Emily pushed forward, the Unicorn Gundam blazing into the sky, rolling left and right in a confusing dash. Emily concentrated at Rachel in turn, trying to anticipate her movements --- in mid-dash, Emily fired her shoulder vulcans, sending a sweeping stream of bullets at the Airmaster Burst from Rachel's lower left.

"Okay, I wish that was Magic Missile, but anyway, no firing that at the Darkness!" Emily grinned. "That was a +13/+8 Attack Bonus and I rolled a 12 and a 9 for a total of 25 and 17. That one hit your AC? Don't worry, it's just 1d6 damage if it hits, you'll live!"

-Camilla and SPARTANs-

Templar Squadron's launch was suddenly greeted by a mass (ten in all) of surface-to-air missiles that rocketed out of the water and came at them from above, further away from the Ceres...but, nonetheless, between the ship and freedom. The source were only visible for a second, the multiple heads of modified Daughseat IIIs, with anti-air missile launchers in place of their torpedo launchers, diving back into the water promptly.

Camilla nodded to herself, she and the remaining two SPARTANs from the first group of Daughseat IIIs moving in to regroup with them. The last 10 Daughseat IIIs that formed the main attack force had arrived; Maybe there was still hope for this attack after all. Once the Ceres was dealt with, then Camilla could worry about the stolen Sisquiede to her leisure.

That said, she chuckled to herself, recomposing her demeanor, and turned her Daughseat III into a covering position; the other two SPARTANs at her 'wing' did likewise, forming to the anti-air group's left and right, underwater.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
The Big Zabowski

-An "I'm not dead yet" Michael and Kitty-

The Bawoo too fell to the bottom of the harbor, about 100 feet down. Chunks of itself, and the Daughtseat began to litter the floor, whilst Kitty attempted a reboot after the shock of the explosion had knocked out her systems. A dull thud and a spray of oil and silt designated the impact of a good portion of the suit's lower half on the harbor floor. A half a leg fell next to the suit, along with several portions of the chest armor and a cooling unit from the left side of the chest. She'd be considered more or less a wreck and a write off..if Michael or Kitty hadn't been the pilot.

Instead Kitty kicked the drive back into gear and the suit came back to a status that could be best described as "barely" operational. The suit's remaining GN thrusters lit and the suit lifted itself slowly away from the floor; more plates of armor falling off of the suit as it slowly rose toward the sky.

Talk about Terminator..

The suit began to ascend toward the surface, and soon popped above the surface and began to dispense a dye to indicate a downed aircraft. If any of the Ceres Pilots were flying over the portion of the harbor closest to the docks, they'd see a yellow-green dye spreading out toward the ocean along the currents, the source of the dye being a black and grey metallic hulk.

Michael, meanwhile, swam as best he could toward the surface. His face was more or less mangled beyond recognition as flesh hung off of the metallic bone structure of his skull. His eyes were gone as well, so in a sense he was blind. The only way he could make sense of his surroundings were the tactile sense of cold and air flowing over his body as he popped onto the surface. The flight suit had deployed it's floats and this was what now held him on top of the water.

His voice box and neck were crushed, as well as much of his chest. His left arm was gone at the shoulder, leaving his dislocated right arm. His brain was still active, and that along with Mikhail's drive kept Michael going. He pulled himself along the surface of the water slowly but surely as he closed in on the distress signal put out by the Bawoo. It took a good while, but soon the dye covered pilot pulled himself onto the open cockpit armor of the Bawoo, which promptly closed and dumped him "into" the half flooded cockpit and as the pair began to float toward the center of the harbor.

Kitty, upload me into the CPU

Already working on it, Mike. Thank god you're alright.

I know..not to say much for the body though. Aux sensors online?

I have 15% at best..

It'll do. Can we fly still?

Yeah, and loose the legs and lower torso at that point..

..We still have that rifle right?

Ye-..Michael. No. We're going ba-

I know..

The Bawoo began to emit a yellow-green glow as the GN Drive deployed a GN barrier and the suit began to lift out of the water haphazardly. If Michael had a face still, he'd have one hell of a 'RAEP' face right now. He looked over to the Ceres.. He had to get back somehow.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
SNT1

--Slug--

Flying by, his formerly unobstructed view gets messed up by a certain... robot? that would defend the rogue Sisquede. The last second reaction had Slug pulling up with intense G-forces just to avoid colliding with it. "Jeez, what IS that thing?!?" Slug remarks; it is some... weird thing... design. He gains some altitude and from above he fires the beam smartgun at Ceres' left launch pad. Not like I'm going to hit my intended target, anyways.

--Rachel--

She, on the other hand, has done a rather fine job of provoking the opponents' attention by slicing up every piece of solid matter on the ship. However, the defense with her GW bit did not last long as Masamune quickly gets rid of the saber lock and throws it off. I-field! Rachel grunts, seeing as the buster rifles were useless.

With the Unicorn flanking from the side, Rachel had to do something. "Bits, reform!" She shouts, much to Slug's surprise. Bits? She uses bits? The three GW bits evaded all six shots in maneuvers that would have been very hard to pull of if there was a human being inside; as such, it is on the GW bits' advantage... They quickly fly around and one of them stands between the Unicorn and Rachel's master unit, leaving the Sisquede alone for now.

Taking the bullets straight in its right forearm and right shoulder armor, the damages were cosmetic and minimal, and still fully operational. If there's anything that could match the durability of Gundanium in this battlefield, it would be the type of Luna Titanium Alloy used on all the Airmaster units here. Rachel acknowledges this and leaves a "heh," message on the Unicorn, continuing, "If you're lucky the bullets might just NOT ricochet of your ship's engines next time!" With that Rachel continues to frolic at the roof and shooting and slicing up the area near the main engines.

--Dusk Raiders 1 2 3 4 5 6--

They are once again en route to the battlefield, this time delivering at a horizontal angle. 1 2 3 comes from South, 4 5 6 comes from the east. One of the mini-squadrons are likely to encounter the Wing Zero again, and if the situation can't be helped, they would engage it in combat. But right now, they would still deliver to deal damage to the main target. "Remember, avoid that big gun fire the moment your sensors go crazy!"

Dusk 1 2 3 would see in their range that the VF-11's had taken off to intercept, but with the help of the SAMs that just went to hit them, The Duskraiders would only do minimal evasive maneuvers and get back to heading towards the target.

Once both teams got into critical range they once again focus fire on the Ceres, this time in two directions.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
The Big Zabowski

-Michael-

The rage-filled voice was metallic and tinny as it blared out of the comm system of the Bawoo over the general frequency, Mike not caring who heard him. He wanted Camilla to know that he wasn't dead yet..

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The half-destroyed bawoo came in behind the 4-5-6 team and closed in on the lead pilot in the center of the chevron flight. The GN drive belched out yellow-green particles which would no doubt reign chaos on their sensors, the suit moving to ram the lead suit through the tailpipe through a little "vengeful buttsechs"

"LUBE UP BUDDY! HERE I COME~ RAEP TIME~!
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Cybaster

-Emily-

"Yeah, keep talking..."

Emily grinned.

"Keep talking..."

And then, she felt it, as Rachel recalled her GW-Bits away from Masamune, flying away from his Sisquiede --- and moved towards the Airmaster Burst, one of them trying to move in between her and the Airmaster Burst. Emily grinned wider as she felt an unfamiliar, unknown power wash over her, Steve's words urging her to try, bristling with focus. And at that instant, watching Rachel, Emily felt that old anecdote, her fear and concern wash away, and her eyes began blazing with a new inner fire.

God's in his heaven, all's well with the world.

With Steve's encouragement, Lune's friendship, Kirie's support, Emily felt that with the new power, everything was possible, everything was good. She could face any opponent, defeat anyone. And then, Emily gasped as she felt it, the world almost going into slow motion around her in a Newtype flash: Her own consciousness shifting, adapting.

Her Dex switching with her Cha.

Emily welcomed it, and Rachel's action was what Emily was waiting for. Suddenly moving the Unicorn into a dive, it backflipped in mid-air and hovered slightly --- so that it was angled pointing above the Ceres, missing it with her line of fire. The power was urging her on, urging her forward. "Oh, yes, come on! Let's do this! Rite of Stat-Swapping, you'll never beat me---

"Mini Knife Eye Attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!"

(Cyb's note: I said it before and I'll say it again, Ems...where's the knife, and where does the *eye* come in again...? ._.)

Then, pointing the Beam Magnum forward, Emily suddenly fired and gave it everything she got, every single point of Attack Bonus and Damage possible in that one blow, and fired the immense red deadly beam at the leftmost of the GW-Bits, above the Ceres and barely clear of its roof (the real Knife Eye Attack would have involved the Hyper Bazooka as well and would not have had missed the Ceres if Emily tried it) --- and then Emily gave a loud, excited cry as the Unicorn Gundam suddenly swung the Beam Magnum rightwards, horizontally, causing it to change from a beam to a makeshift sword...carving at the other two GW-Bits, and at Rachel, in one single go without harming the Ceres.
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

The alarm sounded in the cockpit indicating that Zero was tracking three of the Duskraiders inbound towards the Ceres and that Wingnut was right in their path. The radar also indicated what was left of the Bawoo K moving to intercept as well.
"His GN particles are jamming their sensors. They will not see the attack."
At that prompt Wingnut split the TBR and took aim at the outer two units of the flight as Michael went for the center craft.

"Full power. Narrow beam blast radius by 50%." He didn't want to risk doing any more damage to Mike than he had to.
Pressing the trigger, the powerful yellow beams lanced out toward their targets. Thanks to the total sensor interference caused by the GN particles, the Airmaster pilots would be far less likely to see the blast coming until it was too late to get out of the way.

- Templar Squadron -

The four planes broke hard left away from the incoming missiles, while dropping chaff/flare countermeasures to decoy any missiles that were not dodged.
This however allowed the 1-2-3 flight get past them, though it would not stay that way for long.

Remembering a move that then Lt. Kyle Ryder had taught them, all 4 planes extended their legs and executed a high-G 180 degree turn to get them back on the tails of the Airmasters far quicker than any other aircraft could. Once re-oriented towards the Federation suits, Templar squad kicked in their afterburners and quickly caught up to them before they got within firing range of the Ceres.

"Lock 'em up boys." called out Templar one as each pilot got a missile lock on the enemy Gundams. They then launched 6 missiles each at the 1-2-3 team of the Duskraiders.

- Lune -
With that Rachel continues to frolic at the roof and shooting and slicing up the area near the main engines.
Or at least she would try to, but quickly found herself face to face with the Valsione which was sporting a rather pissed off look on its face and its mega beam rifle pointed at the Airmaster Burst Custom at near point blank range.

After missing Slug with her Divine Arm, Lune had continued aft-ward along the Ceres hull and down near the engine block which itself sported a few hits from beam fire. She camped out there after seeing the impacts in case the attackers tried to get behind the ship again. Rachel did not disappoint Lune's expectations.

"Dodge this." Lune said in a surprisingly calm manner as the blue ball of energy left the mega beam rifle with the intent of scoring a critical hit on the customized Gundam.

- Ceres -

Slug's shot with the beam smart gun did however score a hit on the port outer door of the hanger, totally blowing away the patched up covering from the rest of the ship.

On the bridge, things were not looking good. There was damage almost throughout the entire ship and only one barrel of the port side Tristan was still working. The starboard one was totally out of action thanks to Rachel's fire. Worse, 10 more mobile suits waited in the waters ahead.

There's no choice. I didn't want to use this so close to the shore, but there's not much other option left. Ryker thought. The Ceres was nearly out of the harbor entirely with the SPARTAN units waiting at the mouth. The open ocean is behind them. It's worth a shot

"Ready the Tannhäuser. Set target for the underwater mobile suits ahead of us, we're going to break out to open sea after firing at maximum speed."

The bridge crew was shocked that Ryker would order using the positron blaster cannon this close to the city, but after seeing the expression on his face, they all turned back to their posts to carry out the order.

"Set charge to 50% of maximum. We don't need to wipe out any of the coastline while we're at this."

The crew followed the order and the cannon deployed from the bow of the vessel. "Charge complete at 50%!" called out the weapons officer.

Well, this ship's not coming back here ever again. Ryker mused. "Tannhäuser, FIRE!"

The multi colored beam let loose from the bow cannon with it's powerful blast aimed right at the SPARTAN piloted mobile suits.
As soon as the discharge was complete, the Ceres ignited her engines and raced for open sea as fast as she could.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
SNT1

--Rachel--

"Flashy!" Rachel comments as she sees the Unicorn does some sort of super power ultimate attack. The surprisingly huge blast from the Magnum came at her, and in a matchup of Newtype strengths, Rachel would soon be able to survive the attack by sidestepping her bit to the point where its footing was almost out of Ceres' area. It sheared off part of its right wing, a noticeable damage but it was still able to fly. It was the first that Rachel sent retreating.

But wait, there's more! The beam magnum had turned into a large on-the-fly sword and attempted to swing it two kill Rachel and the GW bits. Seeing as the pilot would not want to use any form of diagonal or vertical slash to avoid hitting the Ceres, Rachel had no choice... but to disengage.

"Duskraiders! Beware! I cannot keep these guys stalled any longer!"

A simple boost of thrusters upwards avoided the horizontal wave of beam handily; all her bits were safe. She had all her units burst up, up, and away, leaving a barrage of parting gifts before running away from the Unicorn Gundam, completely.

"I've overstayed my welcome here," Rachel says.

Just before exiting, she gets treated into a full view of the Valsione, pointed a HUGE gun at her, and tries to eliminate her. She had too many things going on, and the range was so close that she'd have no time to dodge. Her natural skills would prevail over her newtype senses as she kicks the mega beam rifle's barrel upwards by doing a backflip kick, throwing off the aim of the Valsione---the only way to survive, really. (Insert Strong Bad saying "Punt!") As she reverse-cartwheeled she sees the gigantic ball of energy hurl up in the sky. "And dodged!" She exclaims (although technically not so.)

No time to glare in awe, she hightailed it outta there, and with Sidewinder engines powering these Airmasters, they were gone, up in the sky vertically.

--Slug--

This man was sneaky. The class of machines in this stage are echelons above his at this point; so he has to make it up by other methods. He laid back and waited for the opportunity, looks like the Valsione didn't appear interested to give chase, and it went for a retrating Rachel.

"F###!" Slug curses as he sees Rachel being corned slowly. Seeing her attempt to escape, and the Valsione poiting a gun right at her center, he was ready to spam all he's got on the femme mecha, until Rachel did the impossible and cartwheeled her way to escape. With the Valsione literally hitting air, Slug waits for the perfect opportunity and fires his beam smartgun right at Valsione's face as it was thrown off-aim. Give it a good headshot.

"Look ma, no face," he comments as he fired. Yet, with Rachel out of the picture, guess who'd they hunt next---HIM! As soon as he realizes this he fires more hipcannon rounds at the Ceres and, like his friend, gets out of range by Waveriding at supersonic speeds.

--Duskraiders--

"We have plenty of trouble out here already!" Duskraider One notes as the VF-11's turns around and gets a lock on them. "Break up!" He exclaims as the three units scatter to avoid the missiles. Obviously they would cancel their task and try to manage survival first.

Duskraider One pulls up, transforms into suit mode and uses his beam rifle to shoot down the missiles. Duskraider Two had it easy and just dodged the missiles, they weren't even close. Duskraider Three had to do what D1 did, except she missed the second missile, hitting her left leg, and sends it crashing. Now, a missile hit like that could be shrugged off by Luna Titanium, but it wouldn't help regaining balance. She careens way off course and pulls up narrowly to avoid the buildings in Kowloon.

Duskraider Four and his wingmen seemed to have it easy, until, in a quick space of time their sensors went wonky, and blurry. "Behind us!" Shouts Duskraider Five as she sees the GN Bawoo charging. D4 transforms quickly and draws a beam saber to counterattack, but it was too late, he gets rammed. With quick thinking he grabs a hold of the Bawoo, firing up his own Sidewinders, and attempts to veer themselves off-course. The end result is that both units spins abnormally as they crash towards the sea.

D4 and D6 continue on---and just after their sensors started making sense, they see Wing Zero--aiming---firing. And since they also had visuals or Ceres, this means not only they would have to go past Wing Zero, they have 3 more bogeys very close by on the ship. And if their commander, Rachel, gets forced to a temporary retreat by those guys, they had to follow suit. D4 and D6 pull hard to the right, avoiding the TBR blast, and went out of Ceres' range.

--Rachel--

Panting heavily at a near-lobotomized experience, she calls out to the gang, "Regroup. The other underwater units are here."

--Slug--

Slug was smiling, while going into temporary retreat with his teammates. While they were not exactly winning, he was simply in awe of what Rachel did out there, especially the kick, although he probably wouldn't admit that out loud.

Also, he took mental notes, no doubt that the Ceres team is tough; not even Rachel's crazy antics lasted as much as they would have liked. What he did figure out is that these guys had abilities outside the box. Sidewinder has done wonders to keep up with these beasts, but it's going to have to do more than just raw performance improvements to leapfrog DC's technology. They need more... variety. More unconventional systems and weaponry... and they have to develop these two steps ahead of DC, as the chances of thee enemy having the same unit again is slim.
Last edited by SNT1 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
hellbore

-Hellbore-

Hellbore was making a habit of missing, and it was pissin' him off. When he Saw the Duskraiders come in for a second pass, he saw Wingnut fire at the ones to the south, he aligned the Freedom to the east and again engaged the multlilock system. With a wordless cry, he again fired a solid wall of beam and projectile fire at the enemy team, not just at where they were, but where they would be.

-Sara & Jacob-

Sara was kicking herself. She had misjudged the distance and was now twirling around, still attached to the Gareth, which was still spewing ruby coloured beams from its remaining arm. Thankfully, the spin was throwing off the pilots aim, but it wouldn't be long before that was corrected. Suddenly she couldn't think beyond continuing the spin, her mind had gone blank. Her breathing began to get faster, her heart rate rose, she couldn't see...

Finally arriving at Hong Kong, Jacob was amazed to see to as little damage as he did, considering the powerful weapons being thrown around. He made sure his suit was broadcasting the correct DC FoF signal and prepared to dive in when he saw a thin blue unit, spinning around seemingly attach to something. His computer recognised it as the Wildfalken, which meant that... Jacob sent a hurried message over the radio on a wide frequency, "Captain Jacob Fakin, Wildwurger, engaging the Federation units!"

Jacob dove at the two connected machines and drew the sword from the left arm. Timing his attack just right, Jacob cut through the connecting wire. Reversing direction Jacob chased after the tumbling machine and firing the triple vulcan, sending hundreds of rounds toward the KMF.
Sume Gai

-Gareth 1/Vincent teams 2 & 3-

When the lines were cut the smaller machine went careening towards the sea. The pilot, totally disoriented, couldn't regain control in time and his machine was skewered by the barrage, killing him.

but the trouble for Sara and Jacob wasn't over yet. wanting Vengeance for their lost comrade four Vincents opened fire with their grenades two at each machine, unlike the Zero these PTs would not be able to brush off the hits as though they were nothing.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
hellbore

-Sara & Jacob-

Jacob recovered from his mad dash just in time to notice the grenades from the Vincents. Being an experienced pilot, he quickly duck to the left, then up in the opposite direction, the grenades sailing underneath him. Sara, however, still disoriented, was unaware of the attack. Her vision clearing at the last moment, she saw the grenades detonated by another burst from the Wildwurger's triple vulcan.

"Who...?" she wondered, before a voice cut in through the radio.

"Sara, are you alright?!"

That voice! "Jacob? Jacob, is that you?"

"Yes, but never mind that now, there are more pressing matters."

Sara finally noticed the Vincents moving in to attack them. "Right, I got it"

Jacob replaced the sword and drew the M90 machine gun, while Sara recovered the Ochstan Rifle and set it to the E mode beam machine gun setting. They both opened fire simultaneously, sending solid bullets and energy bolts toward the four KMFs.
The Big Zabowski

-Michael-

"NOT TODAY!"

Michael's drive continues to pump out thrust from his remaining GN thrusters, while the aux thrusters on the cone itself began to pour thrust to offset the attempted counterattack from Dusk 4. What resulted was the slowing of the spin and the ascent of both units toward the Ceres. Michael knew that he had to drag this suit back to at least fight another day, and if it meant taking out one of the Airmasters this way rather than knocking him off course..then so be it.

"CERES! This is Radachi! Get the Ack Ack ready! I'm coming in hot~!"

Michael headed toward the Ceres, the GN thrusters now exacerbating the spin, gradually gaining rotational momentum until the Gs being pulled surpassed a constantly sustained 10 Gs. If the pilot were still alive at this point..he'd be blacking out soon enough..
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Omega

Zaine

He blocked the Bazooka round and the Beam Rifle shot with the Gravity Wall Barrier. After that he drew his beam saber and charged, ready to block with the Gravity Wall Barrier in case the Alex sent any other surprises his way. "How 'bout we pick up where we left off?" Zaine asked the pilot before adding. "Unless you want to leave now." Once in range, He swung his beam saber at the Alex from the left.
Cybaster

-Emily-

*DIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!*

Any disappointment Emily felt at the Mini-Knife Eye Attack pretty much failing to connect almost entirely --- it *was* a mini-Knife Eye Attack, after all --- suddenly vanished as a sense of urgency pulled Emily to her right, and towards, of all people, Lune. With Rachel having knocked her Valsione slightly upwards, Rachel's partner was taking the opportunity to snipe at her. Emily gasped, turning the Unicorn and rocketing forward --- that couldn't be allowed to happen, no.

Not when Emily had vowed to...

"Whoa, nonono, you won't be bringing Miss Lune down to -10 Hit Points while I'm around! Take this Immediate Action of mine!!!" Emily cried out and, reeling the Unicorn Gundam's left hand back as the shield in her hands suddenly opened up slightly, hatches and seams revealing more inner machinery within, swung it forward --- tossing the I-Field Shield hard and away from Emily. The spinning shield was thrown forward and, with surprising precision, launched between Lune and Slugger just as Slugger had fired a large Beam Smartgun shot at her --- and took the shot for the Valsione, all but atomizing in the subsequent impact and flash of light but managing to deflect the attenuated Beam Smartgun blast directly upwards.

Before the Unicorn Gundam could retort, however, Slugger had likewise decided to retreat, and Emily stopped herself next to the Valsione again, shaking her head. That was too close, Emily agreed --- next time she won't be so careless.

"Are you alright, Miss Lune?" Emily asked, her voice still a little anxious. "I'm sorry I got distracted for awhile, but I'm here now!" :)

-Camilla and SPARTANs-

The Tannhauser blast cut into the water and diagonally down like a lance of energy-charged doom, and even with the water attenuation, two of the new Daughseat IIIs simply vanished in the subsequent flash of light and storm of bubbles. Camilla sneered, moving forward, and the SPARTANs behind her did likewise; Four of the new Daughseat IIIs, further back, continued firing their Surface-to-Air Missiles at the Templars, while the other four had switched targets --- launching a volley of eight rockets from below, four at the Ceres, three (one each) at Lune, Emily and Masamune, and one at Michael's Bawoo.
The Big Zabowski

-Michael-

Ah f**k it..

The SAM smacked right into the Airmaster/Bawoo combo and was now a smoking, flaming hulk as it banked, drooped, and headed right for the last open/active hangar deck on the Ceres in an uncontrolled dive. The black "comet" that was the wrecked two suits screamed like a castrated sheep as he came in and impacted HARD on the hangar deck, sliding into the hangar on fire and more or less FUBAR'd..

Halp...?

Nice, Mike.. Real Nice. I hope he has that body ready for me.

Kitty..?

What is it..hony?

Shaddap...please?
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Wingnut

- Ceres hanger -

"Get that fire put out, hurry!" shouted one of the ground crew as thankfully the fire suppression system in that part of the hanger was still working well enough to keep the blaze from spreading beyond the impact point.
The hanger crews quickly went to work at putting out the fire on the mobile suit itself and making sure the pilot was still alive inside.

- Wingnut -

Templar squadron would not need to worry about the missiles fired at them and could maintain their close patrol around the Ceres to intercept any other enemies that might make an attack run on her as the aforementioned missiles were shot down thanks to machine cannon fire from the Wing Zero.
"Annoying pests. Machine gun mode."

Wingnut then took aim with the now recombined TBR and downed the other rockets heading for the Ceres and the Light Warriors. Unfortunately, one did hit the Bawoo K which sent it crashing into the hanger. ((Which wouldn't have happened if TBZ hadn't posted before me.)) Wingnut then turned to watch the remaining underwater mobile suits.

"Going after them would only mean failure."
"I know that." he replied with an annoyed tone. "We're not equipped well enough for underwater combat to take that many on like this."

As such, Wingnut was forced to settle for hovering there between where they were and the ship. Ready to intercept any further attacks they made as the Ceres made her break for the open sea.

- Lune -

"Yeah, I'm fine. At least physically. That bitch really made me look like an amateur just now." Lune said with a sour tone in her voice.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

-Southeast Pacific-

With his encounter with the strange Fandom pilot over the Astelion just hang in mid-air trying to figure out what to do next. He hadn't gotten any real orders from anyone and even this minor training session had been of his own free will. So before anything he went over the systems to check the Twin Tesla Drive to see how it was holding up and found no problems. So with no other threat in the area he transformed into HM mode and then took off back towards base pushing towards top speed.

As he traveled he did a few barrel rolls and such to test the structural strength of the machine and once again found no problems. Then to really test speeds he hit the Boost Drive for the rest of the trip. Part of him wondered what Chris was up to right now and whether the Ceres team had made it out of Hong Kong without trouble? But he figured they could all handle themselves... The day he had to worry about the Gundam team was the day hell would freeze over and the devil would win a snowman building contest.

(yeah not much to do...)
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
SNT1

--Duskraider 4--

It was too much to bear for the pilot; the G-forces had gotten extreme to a point where he could barely recognize what's going on. One thing's for sure---he see them crashing towards the Ceres! Not wanting to look like some terrorist suicide bomber, just before hitting the deck he lets go of his grip with the Bawoo. The wrecked Airmaster freefalls straight to the waters, crashing hard, with no control whatsoever.

--Slug--

He never did see if he made that face disappear, but he soon confirms that his attack was somehow avoided.

--Rachel--

"We lost Duskraider four."

"Damn!" Rachel comments. She looks around and sees 9 other units around her, some with minimal damage, one of her bit has some clearly visible damage. "Still good," she says, "We're making an attack again. This time, attack the girl-robot!"

"Whaaa?" Slug says, and the few others also expressed similar expressions.

"She seemed important. After all, someone went out of their way just to not scratch a paint on it... and I just felt like she was important."

"'Felt like it'"?

"I'm a Newtype dangit!"

"OH, right," Slug concedes. It was something of a revelation that he couldn't fully grasp yet due to the intensity of the battle.

"Head towards the Ceres, and at the last second, unload everything you've got on her!"

"Too much bogeys around Ceres!" Slug replies, noting there are at least five around that area that could pick them off easily.

"Alright, then," Rachel replies, "Duskraiders, do not engage the Ceres units, but keep them occupied! I'll keep one of these guys occupied myself..."

Breaking off formation, Rachel heads for the source that really could throw off the Duskraiders for their second round of attacks---the Wing Zero, which wasn't in Ceres' immediate vicinity. Charging in with the two otherwise clean GW-bit units she fires her 6 beam barrel cannons at the opponent, while her GW-bits... started acting like.. actual bits, flying erratically in different directions and sending beam shots at the Wing Zero.

--Duskraiders--

Meanwhile, the main force, including one GW bit and Slug had to face fire from the Freedom Kai. "Evade!" D1 calls out, but some weren't lucky. D3, just got back from veering to Macau, attempts to form again with her party but gets blown away by railguns, sending her path to Shenzen, this time with a damaged right leg. "Damn, not my lucky day."

Slug blocks some of the beam fire with his shield; his unit is three times more massive than the Airmasters that he didn't get knocked around like a sissy and toughed out the knockback effects.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Cybaster

-Emily and Masamune-

As Masamune and Emily regrouped around the Valsione, Emily shuddering as she sensed a ping of malicious intent directed specifically at the Valsione instead of at the Ceres, they saw the Duskraiders coming at them again. Masamune kicked at his seat in frustration with his heel; They were really, really persistent, but the Ceres only had a bit to go, it seems --- but where did those Fandom units go?

"Ems!"

"...Kirie!?" Suddenly hearing that voice, Emily turned around, and brought the Unicorn a little towards the Ceres. At what she saw on it next, Emily smiled and waved happily; Although still missing the left arm and without any weapons aside from the Gerbera Straight, the Astray Red Frame was indeed standing on the Ceres' starboard side, facing her --- and in its one remaining hand was a long-barreled weapon Emily recognized all too well. "You brought my Beam Gatling out for me? That's so sweet!"

Kirie flustered at that and scratched his head. "Yeah. H-hey, this'll help against what you're fighting out there! Don't get hurt, Emily!"

Then, with a heave and a swing, the Astray Red Frame swung the right arm forward with a burst of strength, and sent the Beam Gatling Gun hurtling into the air towards the Unicorn Gundam. Emily nodded with a bright smile, understanding; The Unicorn glided towards it while it was still hurtling at Emily, sheathed its Beam Magnum, and held out both hands as the Beam Gatling finally reached her. Catching the Beam Gatling with both hands, the Unicorn spun in mid-air to the right with the recoil, then stopped, raised both hands dramatically...and lowered it, the Beam Gatling now pointed forward readily.

"I won't! You be careful too, Kirie! Thanks!" :) Emily nodded gratefully and, hurriedly flying back to the Valsione and Sisquiede (as Masamune took up a position further up front between them and the Duskraiders; Behind her, the Astray Red Frame promptly disappeared back into the Ceres hanger after helping Emily switch weapons. With the Sisquiede's I-Field, meeting the charge would be a little easier), waited as Emily glanced around, eyeing her sensors and her surroundings --- and mainly focusing on Slug's movements. She would be ready if the Duskraiders were trying to do what she thought they would be trying...
Last edited by Cybaster on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.