TARRRPG Chapter 10: The Gold Monster (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
iPearl

-Bi-

Listening to Micheal's voice Bi remembers she eitehr heard his name or his voice somewhere before but can't recall where.

Realizing that the Gundam decreased the GN particle output, she slows her GN-XXX RasielDown.

She recognizes the GN drives as Newer Models than hers, But she can't make out what Gundam unit that is.

Bi replies: "Former Test Pilot for Phase 1 GN Drive Research, Due to incompatibility I did not take part of Phase 2"

Bi pauses and thinks if she even should conversate with this pilot, but then realized he is using a GN Drive of some sort which is not a Tao Version. So he must know something about GN-000 Units.

Bi: "I am here to collect data on GN Drives used in combat"

Bi is trying to figure out what happened to her Ai since it Rebooted she didn't her a voice nore any Data Displaying from the Ai. Still Silence....

Bi: "Micheal i am not certain what you mean by US, I was taken off the Project long time ago, which you seem to be a part of with a new GN drive like that. Though i dont recognize the design of ur unit"

Slightly agitated Bi thinks "where is my Ai what happened ..."
She sets GN Saber on stand by mode (Still tucked away) but lowers her stance and altitude.

Bi: "I got Transfered to a New Research Facility after my accident with Newer GN drives... I haven't had Contact with the 'Organization' ever since, who are you and was your mission to eliminate all these Units ?"
Hope Runs Deep ...
Wingnut

- Chris -

"Sorry Doc, but it wasn't too pleasant for me. Anyway, if you really want to talk to her, you might be able to find her in the exercise room. I wouldn't be surprised if she's taking her frustration out on a punching bag as opposed to your face. Personally I'd wait a while until she's cooled off a bit first."
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
The Big Zabowski

-Michael-

"There was no phase II. This drive was Phase II. You were part of Phase II all along. As a test subject for AI embedding. Did you think that you were the only one in the Organization that had similar capabilities?"

Michael pulled his suit to a full stop, the memories of the Organization's mission as Mikhail remembered it were now pulsing through his brain. It was as if he knew the three of them like they had known each other for some time; the two other Meisters and Bi.

"Did you ever think that you'd ever leave the Organization behind? Just as Celestial Being did with many of their operatives years before.. You were an intelligence hazard, and had to be monitored. I apologize, Bi."

Michael reached the hand of the Bawoo out in a manner that was too smooth for mechanical control. It was almost as if he was using the suit as a true extension of his body.

"Come with me, Bi. Take the Bawoo's hand; there is much to discuss and this isn't a safe place to do so. I must introduce you to the new Gundam Meister team. The grave state of affairs that have consumed this world is also a cause for great alarm. Please, Bi. Come."

His voice still had that steeled and low tone, but had a smooth warmth at the same time. Just as Meister II had.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Kylern

"Maybe I will wait." Kylern gave an uncomfortable chuckle as he slipped his hands into his pockets. Bad habit of course because it showed discomfort, serious informality, and slight rudeness.

The Doc looked at both of them as he closed his laptop and gathered his stuff. "Now time to crunch numbers and develop new software for the TEMJIN and your mobile terminal. Hopefully next time you go into battle you won't come back with a scrapped unit and looking like you went 5 rounds with a polar bear." With that he started to leave the room without a real bye or anything. Just sort of disappeared beyond the door...

Kylern just turned back to Chris with a sigh. "So I guess you weren't invited to join the new team with the Gundam pilots?" He asked curious as to why this guy was still here. Maybe Kylern and Alex were the only ones that didn't get to be involved with the fun.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Wingnut

- Chris -

"Actually, when they sent me for training on the Huckebein they told me that I would be a replacement if one of them got killed or had to go someplace else from the rest of them.
Given how good they are, that might not happen anytime soon so I'm just hanging out here and training so I can at least keep up with them if I do get called in.

But, you're from the same dimension as they are right? So if you don't mind my asking, why are you here and not with them? Does being hooked up the sim like that have anything to do with it?"
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

"Yeah it kind of does..." Kylern started as he began to walk towards the rooms exit. "Lets continue this chat on a walk. Being in this room is starting to bug me." He laughed a little to show it wasn't serious or something. He just didn't feel like standing around here where he had been electrocuted.

"But yeah I'm from Mechatalk. But unlike the rest of them I arrived rather late and here in DC. But the reason I'm not with them is because my arrival here was flawed and I'm not as powerful as the rest of them." He decided to not mention the fact that every battle caused a bit of him to die...

"But if your suppose to be a replacement then you're probably right. Those guys have seen hell and always walk through the fire unburned. Its easy to be envious of the others sometimes." He then pulled a powerbar from a pocket on his uniform and opened it up. He was starving after the adrenaline spikes and some high protein would help keep him from crashing. So he started to eat it while walking and having a conversation. Multitasking at its best.
iPearl

-Bi-

As Bi Listens to her Com. She was shocked that he knows about her Ai.
"He must have heard my static in the Com Link before"- She thinks

Bi: "I never left the 'Organization', after my accident i got transfered to this location to do Data Collection for the Research Team, But i was kept away from any GN-000 drives."

As she rembers waking up with very little memories of her past and a Choppy Ai in her head, in the sick bay after the accident.

Ai: "Aspire Data Check ..."
Bi: "WHa what the heck now ?"

Bi hears an Ai Voice that is Very familiar to her and recognizes the The name, which was her original Ai Before the accident.

Ai: "Data integrity 75%, All Core Files operational"
"Aspire !!!" as bi interupts the Ai voice happily.
Aspire: "Sorry Its been a while, Glad to be back Bi"
Bi: "No time to explain but we have a bit of an situation here please advice"
Aspire: "Understood, Situations Has been analyzed. May I take over"
"Sure...." slightly confused but trusting in her old Aspire Ai, Bi agrees.

Aspire: "Pilot Micheal, request of Level 7 Data code and data to save rendevous coordinates"

While Aspire Took over the Comlink Bi double checks if there were any close MS or alikes around them.
Hope Runs Deep ...
Wingnut

- Chris -

"Yeah I hear that portal doesn't always work like people intend it to. Still there's something to be said for not being one of them I guess. You're not under the microscope all the time either and don't have everyone in the Fandom out for your head either."
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

"I don't exactly exist on anyone's radar so I just kind of do whatever. Plus I'm undetectable to newtypes due to this device the Doctor made for me." He pointed at the visor that he used to up-link with the TEMJIN." Kylern spoke with a rather gloomy tone. He was a nobody on everyone's radar and it was depressing at times. But then again at least he wasn't dead... Things were always better with that option avaliable.

"So your a Huckabien pilot? Those things are everywhere now of days. Alex has one too." Personally Kylern had never been a fan of SRW mechs for some reason. Maybe it was because all the tech in that series didn't match up and it all seemed hodgepodge. Wow did he just think that word? His brain must have been fading faster than he thought.
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

Alex passed Shu as he headed for Bians office; once there Alex knocked on the door here to make his report.

Marcus Rosewater

Marcus soon followed the Vincents, irritated over the lack of damage to the gundam team.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
The Big Zabowski

-Michael-

She obviously didn't make it to Xian Shu station..

It was then that another voice, similar to Bi's spoke up over the comm line. The memory was a little hazy, but he did recall the voice as something of Bi's. He just couldn't put his finger on it. When it inquired about his passcodes and rendezvous coordinates, he paused, looking down at his lap as he tried to sort through the jumbled memories to find anything that could pertain to that.

It was then that the image of a screen passed through his mind's eye.

"Aspire. Code Alpha Charlie Two Seven Seven Four Niner Five. Rebound Check for confirmation. Prepare for uplink."

Michael then linked the Bawoo's computers to the Rasiels, the drives forming a solid jammed connection where in he began to upload all the data gathered in what was now the past year on this Earth. She'd be able to see the whole war from his eyes. Fandom. Federation. DC. The Newtype Orders. The other GN Gundams in Fandom possession. The Non GN gundams.

And the interdimensional gates.
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Wingnut

- Chris -

"Yeah, once we got the plans for them, the higher ups seemed really interested in the design. I guess having only armored modules to work with was limiting them compared to all the stuff the Federation and Fandom can field. I hear they're even going to try and mass produce it somehow.

Well, I stink and need a shower, so I'll catch you later okay?"
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cybaster

-Julian-

By this time, Julian had climbed out of the Xabungle, onto the hanger deck, and was looking around for whoever would be looking for the debriefing. His expression was sullen as he did, eyes dim; Julian Starstrider didn't need to say it, but it wasn't looking very hopeful either way. The Fandom had been rather thorough --- messy, but brutally thorough --- with their enemies.

Without another word, Julian bit his lip and began walking up towards the Ceres' bridge.

-Camilla-

With the Federation seemingly unwilling to attack the Gundam Team and, now that the rebels had been annihilated, all hopes of Emily and the Unicorn Gundam showing up now next to completely nonexistent, there was no further reason for Camilla Greye to be there. Scoffing bitterly, Camilla gave the Xabungle one last glance as it entered the Ceres' hanger, turned the Sisquiede upwards and around, and took off with a burst of thruster fire, leaving the battleground and returning to base.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
iPearl

-Bi-

Confused Bi watches Her Ai Aspire Loading up Data and displaying records of things she never had seen but some she had recognized.

Aspire to Uplinked Computer: "Code Confirmed, Transferring ID and Syncing Data"

Bi to Aspire: "What the hell is all this?"
Apire to Bi: "Its missing Core files of mines with all my missing Data Files, I was able to recognize a similar OS in that other Gundam and retrieved my needed damaged files, which other pilot seems to be streaming while he was approaching us."

Aspire to Uplinked Computer: "Data Transfer Complete, ETA 006 Hours at given destination"

Bi to Micheal: "Okay, Micheal i meet you at the given Location. I still need to complete my given mission and trasnfer my collected data of the battle field"

Some what uneased on the geasture of the Gundam She moved back, hesitated to do anything.
And then Fired up her GN Drive to Max and Burst away from her current location deep into the far sky.
Aspire recalibrated the GN Drives to optimum performance which resulted in a large Burst of Blue of Particle Cloud that encased everything around them including Micheal's Gundam.

Bi: "Micheal, I hope this is not a trap but i meet you there, ... "

She feels confussion, and sense of being completely lost while she moves further and further away from Micheal's Gundam.

Bi: "Aspire, ETA time to Data beacon? Can we make it in time to the given location?"
Aspire: "We should be, I don't think they will try to follow us since they don't seem to be on maximum Power level"
Bi: "Well that would change when we meet again..."
Aspire: "Likely yes"
Bi: "Well then let's finish our mission and get fully charged"

While travelling at maximum Speed and with a Stealthy Footprint Bi flips through the newly data optained by Aspire.

Bi: "I am glad you are back Aspire..."
Aspire: "Likewise But some Data files of mines are still missing..."
Hope Runs Deep ...
The Big Zabowski

-Michael-

"Strange girl.."

"Michael, I have the coordinates they've sent. Do you want to follow them?"

"Yes, tell the Ceres that I have an errand to run, and may be a while."

"Alright.."

Michael then input the command to turn off his transponder, the suit's IFF signal disappearing from the sensors of the Ceres. Then, almost in the same instant, it completely disappeared from all sensor systems. Effectively ceasing to exist in the combat zone from the sensor's point of view. All the while, he activated his drive and took off after Bi. His suit stayed at a higher altitude than that of the Rasiel, as well as a good kilometer or two behind it, keeping good speed relative to the Gundam. After watching her for a few moments, he then banked and took off toward the designated meeting area.

Where are you taking me, Bi. What was their reasoning for bringing YOU here?
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Kylern

-Kylern-

"Oh ok then. Catch you later!" He called as Chris went to got take a shower. This left him standing there with nothing to really do next. He could go check on the progress his TEMJIN was making or he could go hunt down Natalia and talk to her. The later seemed more productive if not more dangerous. He liked that idea plus he wanted to know why she reminded him of someone else.

So taking Chris's advice he headed for the gym at a pretty brisk pace.

-Gym-

And like Chris had said she was taking her pent up aggression on a punching bag. She was exchanging blow after blow of roundhouse kicks with fury causing the bag to shake and swing with every strike. Finally though she finished it off with a spinning side kick causing the chain to break and the bag to crash into the ground. This happened just as a certain someone arrived on the scene.

"Hey Natalia can we have a word?" He asked with a smile on his face as she turned without one. Her eyes glared him down as she started to step towards him. His smile continued because in his head he was just happen to see a certain someone even if this wasn't that person.

"You little punk... How dare you embrass me in front of everyone like that!" She started before stepping without reach of the guy that was almost the same height as her. Her fists popped as he clenched them tight looking ready to lash out.

"I wasn't trying to honest. If I had known you would take losing so badly I would have taken a dive." he started still trying to smile and show he had no intention of violence. But that didn't save him as she did lash out with a punch aiming for his face. Too bad for her but he had background in martial arts as well and instead of blocking he just stepped to the side after judging her shoulder shift indicated a punch.

"You really think that nice guy attitude changes anything? Your still a creep from another world. And quit looking at me like you know me!" Something about Kylern's stares had gotten under her skin and she brought her leg across in a roundhouse directed at the gut of the guy had had dodged her punch.

"I'm sorry seriously... I'm not trying to make you angry so quit trying to hit me." Instead of retreating since he couldn't move fast enough to dodge he brought his knee up and his elbow down to absorb the strike. A shockwave went through his body from her force but he didn't move and instead locked her leg up inside his arm. But before she could try to bring the other leg up to kick him across the head he stepped forward and sweeped the inside of her other leg forcing her to the ground hard. "Now will you listen to me? I don't want to fight with you."

She was panting from failed frustration and seeing him take her down like that. But the fact he just knocked her down meant he didn't want to hurt her. But instead of answering she just lay there trying to fume before she would talk.
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

"Captain, the Bawoo is taking off again. I think he's leaving the battle area."
Just then a message came across Wingnut's screen. An "errand" to run? What the hell does that mean?
"Sir, he just sent a signal back here saying he has an errand of sorts to run. And I just lost all contact with him. He's using his GN drive to mask his location."

"Acknowledged, Wingnut. There's not much we can do about it now though. Return to the hanger." came Ryker's voice over the comm.

"Roger that."
He then boosted up and forward to enter the open hanger door and took up his slot in the hanger.

You'd better keep your head intact this time, Mike. I won't let you off again if you don't.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
iPearl

-Bi-

While on her way to her designated Beacon drop off point, Bi Flips through all the data that was obtained.

Bi: "Aspire, Are you fully operational ?"
Aspire: "Yes 100% operational, only missing Some Data chunks"
Bi: "Hmmm but all core files are present ?" ....

While conversating she reads through Summary of Federation and Fandom activities, which gives her images of teh battle field back.

Aspire: "We nearing our Data Drop of point"
Bi: "Shall we report any Gundam activities or just the battle Field data ?"
Aspire: "Analyzing the current situation, I advice only to send Battle Field data"
Bi: "Okay Pack only the requred data collected and make them ready for transfer"

As she nears the location she Picks up a Signal of some sort of Transporter Carrier or unit. As she arrives at the Unit it doesn't show any markings of somesort.

Transporter: "GN-XXX Pilot Bi Geheim?"
Bi: "Affirmative"

As Promised Bi showed up with her Data for the exhanged of her Repaired GN Shield.

She included all the data of the Color Full Light display to all scans of the left over units wreckages, excluding any Data concerning Micheal and hers conversations.

Transporter: "We will contact you again if anything is needed"
Bi: "Likewise..."

With a Full recharge and her Complete equipment they parted ways.

Bi: "After reading this Data i don't know whats going... Double check our equipment for any Bugs or tracking devices"
Aspire: "Affirmative,... scans are clean, item does not show any tracking devices"
Bi: "So how are we equipment wise ?"
Aspire: "I recalibrated your GN Drive, it now can operate at 95%, Taking it to 100% is possible but not adviced untill Further testing."
Bi: "understood ... lets Find out some more answers"

Soaring towards the coordinates given By Micheal, Bi dispears into the Dark sky.

Hope to find out more about herself ~
Hope Runs Deep ...
hellbore

Asia

-Sara-

Sara was crying in her cockpit, still distraught over the deaths of the rebel militia. She saw he odd blue machine land in the hanger and its pilot exit from the head. He seemed young but she didn't get a good look at him as exited the hanger. She rubbed her eyes and tried to compose herself.

-Hellbore-

Hellbore, having vented most of his anger, gunned the thrusteres and lifted toward the Ceres, leaving any search and rescue to the teams already dispatched. He didn't notice the Bawoo or the other mobile suit as they left the area.

---------------------------
Aidonious Island

-Jacob-

Jacob, woke up slowly, the pain in his head phenomenal. He slowly opened his eyes, squinting against the bright glare.

"Good, don't try t force them, you've been asleep for a long while," a voice, female, said.

"Sara?" he asked, somewhat groggily.

"You mean Lieutenant Klein? She not here, she's gone with..."

"WHAT!" At that Jacob shot up and grabbed for the voice. Having his eyes still partially closed, he missed completely and almost fell out of bed. Two orderlies rushed to the bed and pinned him down. "Where is she? What did you do with her? Where has..." His speech slurred and stopped as the nurse administered a sedative.

As Jacob fell unconscious, the nurse moved over to an intercom on the wall and contacted the Chief Medical Officer of the DC on Aidonious Island. "Doctor, the Fandom pilot is awake. I think you should contact Mr. Zoldark."
Omega

-Zaine-

Zaine had decided, since the rescue teams had done their best to locate very few survivors, to go back to the ship. Along the way, he looked towards the Fandom Base. "..." All he could do was return to the Ceres in silence, thoroughly disgusted by the mass murder that just occured.