TARRRPG Chapter 10: The Gold Monster (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

He was monitoring the battle from in the hanger with the Zero system and until now it seemed that he would not be needed. However, Zero picked up on Kirie's distress and Wingnut knew the enemy he had faced before.
So you're still alive are you? And with new power too. A definite threat. Commence destruction.

Wing Zero's eyes flashed as it moved over to the catapult and was launched across the battlefield to where the Red Frame was nearby.
Zero then began calculating the exact time for when to fire and kill the enemy machine.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Volnixshin

Bio looked and vanaished, moving back towards the Astray. He landed, crouched on the ground with a loud WHOOMPH!!! And looked up. He lurched at the Astray, running increasingly rapid, grabbing a fallen Tieren and throwing it at the Astray. He jumped up and shot again with his shotgun, then landed, spun and threw his other axe at the Astray before the Tieren had even made it half way.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Cybaster

-Kirie-

Kirie sneered, the Bio blurring and throwing a Tieren at the Astray Red Frame --- "Despicable!" Kirie cried out, and all distress vanished from his being at that action, giving way to anger. Anger for this opponent who dares call himself a King, and behave like a tyrant. As Kirie leapt the Astray Red Frame back and into the air, over the shotgun blast this time, the Astray Red Frame slashed out in mid-leap and batted the axe coming at him downwards, sending it stabbing into the ground.

Then Kirie caught sight of Wingnut and the Wing Zero --- and understood, the Astray Red Frame clearing away and back for Wingnut to fire the Wing Zero's Buster Rifle without worry. "You who treat the battlefield as a game and terrorize this world...There is greater priorities here than playing around with you."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Omega

-Ruka-

She follows suit, unloading said weapon pods on another set of Gan Dolla.
she then proceeds to fire off a shot at a Bucue. a beeping sound drew Ruka's attention to her remaining power. The gauge shows to be a bit below 40%. "Uh-oh..." She decides to land to avoid draining the power any harder. Ruka stows the Beam Rifle she's carrying and draws a Beam Saber. She maneuvers along the ground, but sends a message to Rachel
"My Jet Striker drained the power supply a little too fast, so I had to land."
She said in the com-line she opened up.
Volnixshin

Bio watched The astray move up.

"I save the world, I just sjoin with those who get me closer to the ground."

Bio spun and looked up. Hmm, that suit was familer. The gun and wings...

"...Wing Zero. Can you keep up with me?" Bio boosted up and shot straight across the battlefield, he knew gundamnium would be hard to attack. Plus beam weapons were it's primary loadout. Bio unholstered both submachineguns, and rocketed upwards from underneath the Wing Zero.

Slowing his speach again.
"Hey! Where's my midget rival! Your not him, give me him!"

____

Otto landed again, the ship was a little further, but an enemy machine had landed in front of him, a Dagger L by the loos of it. His uppers grabbed two strewn machineguns, while his lowers grabbed his two shields. His hands moved and grabbed two more strewn machine guns. He fires of three rounds from each of the four guns at the Dagger.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Wingnut

- Wingnut -

The Bio attempted to get under the Zero, but Wingnut just rotated in place to keep it in front of him.
Compensating for the speed he got a firm lock on the Bio and fired a full blast at it from the TBR.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Omega

-Ruka-

The machine caught her off-guard. It seemed to be a Zaku, but she didn't have time to contemplate. Ruka raised her shield to block the attack. "I'll make you regret that!" She moved in, keeping her shield up to block any other attacks. Once she was in range, Ruka swung her beam saber at the Zaku.
Sume Gai

Marcus Rosewater

Marcus Had already gone through several Tierans and Gan-Dollas when he finally saw a target that might have been worthy; a damaged but functional red machine with a Katana. He fired twice with his rifle at the machine.

The two Vincents who Charged Otto apparently went unnoticed as the approached. They leveled their Machine guns and fired at him joining Rukia in her attack.
Last edited by Sume Gai on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Volnixshin

Bio boosted, every single thruster on his body flashed. He circumvented the blast, spinning around it like a screw. He started and continued to fire at the Wing Zero all while flying around the energy blast. Withen moments he was above the Zero. Still firing, he moved up higher.

"Punk, asnwer my question!"

____

Otto moved sideways, conyinuing his fire with his uppers, and grabbing his heataxe with his right hand. He parried the beam saber, but continued to sire with three guns.

Omega

Ruka had to back off to avoid getting hit by the machine gun fire. Grr... She fires up the boosters for a good burst to close the gap with the Multi-Armed Zaku. Once in range, she swung her shield at the Zaku to try and throw it off balance. This guy... he's good. She thought. If it works, she'll follow up with a beam saber aimed at the cockpit.
Volnixshin

Otto raised his lowers bothe equipped with smasher shields. Smashing into the Daggers oncoming shield, Otto continued to fire at the Dagger.

Sume Gai

-Vincents-

the two Vincents by this point had split and were firing at the Zaku from either side. They had found the Machine gunfire easy to evade with their superior mobility. one of the pilots opened a com to Rukia

"Dagger Pilot keep his attention til we close range"

Alex Bloke

The Killer Whale sub had just left port. it was loaded with several underwater mechs outfitted for recovery and Salvage operations. The sub itself was extra heavily armored for the deep dive they were about to undertake
Last edited by Sume Gai on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Omega

Ruka started to get annoyed at the Machineguns. Damn things...! She maintained her boost to keep the unit in front of her, then swung her sword at the upper-arms shooting at her. Upon hearing the Vincent's message, Ruka sent a reply. "Got it."
Volnixshin

Otto dropped the guns into his hands and had his upper grab the axe. He smashed of his shields at the lower legs of the Dagger.

Sume Gai

-Vincents-

the Zaku had made no attempts to block or evade their fire. while they couldn't kill with their guns' small calibur, two of the Extra arms, one on each side, fell dead as their fragile joints were pounded by the bullets.

The Vincents quickly reloaded their empty clips and opened fire again

Omega

The Zaku's attack damaged the Dagger's leg, Disabling it. Ruka was forced to reactivate the Jet Striker to avoid falling to the ground. "You sonnuva--!" Ruka said as she charged the Zaku again. Wanting to end this now, She fired her vulcans at the machine's arms with the machine guns then followed with a charge aimed at driving her beam saber into the machine's cockpit.
SNT1

--Rachel-- (Newtype presence high!)

During the heat of battle, lots of ammunition are flying everywhere. She makes sure her squad eliminates every Fandom unit. "Boys and girls, keep attacking, Ruka! Don't get too cocky!" She rants as she sees Ruka handling a unique unit. SHe's not willing to lose a green pilot like this, so she decides to finally create an impact.

She flies down straight into Ruka and the Zaku she's facing. Followed by the three bits, all four units transformed into mobile suits and started firing all eight buster rifles at Ruka's enemy, in four different directions, strafing the rogue unit to oblivion.

--Slug--

Slugger was a little more careful picking off Gandola's from range; that's the route that the ZetaPlus's had taken, more precise, not as chaotic. However, they can turn on a dime if threatened. Right now the Federation (admittedly along with Ceres'indirect help) are controlling the battle.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Omega

Rachel's attack on the Zaku stopped Ruka dead in her tracks.
"My apologies, Commander." She said. After taking a moment to calm down, She got the Dagger's leg working again. Some armor's missing... She thought as she saw the exposed frame "I should still be able to fight. Please leave the Zaku to me Commander." She deactivated the Jet Striker and landed.
Cybaster

-Kirie-

"Don't you start!" Kirie shook his head and brought the Astray Red Frame into a charge, swinging Gerbera Straight around with both hands in a confusing flurry of blows; The blows looked chaotic but were precise, and the two shots fired from Marcus' rifle were deflected by the resilient rare metal that made up the Gerbera Straight katana as Kirie closed in. Then towering over Marcus' unit menacingly for a half-second, Kirie brought the Astray Red Frame down in a sharp slash towards Marcus' head as it blew by the unit, wheeled around, and came in for a horizontal slash and another pass.

-Julian-

At this time, Julian and the Xabungle was fighting another BuCUE, leaping over its Double Beam Saber and stomping down --- literally --- onto its rear body, followed by grabbing the BuCUE by the railguns, stomping down on it again, and uppercutting the hapless BuCUE in the stomach, sending the all-but-pulverized unit into a small, quick roll along the ground and in a heap away from the blue-and-white Xabungle.

"There's too many of them! They've got us pinned down!"

"This dance is getting tiresome..." Julian frowned to himself, wiped his right cheek quickly with his left arm and turned the Xabungle, bringing it into a dash, leap, and tackle at a group of BuCUEs that were spamming missile fire on a group of Tierens...
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Volnixshin

Otto looked up, he was in deep now. Surrounded.
"Ah shi-"
The Oni Shield suddenly smashed into the ground. Otto looked up quickly. Bio had broken away from the Wing Zero and was headed right for him, spraying a perimeter of beam fire around him. Withen moments, the Gray Goblin had landed. Bio launched his leg thrusters and hovered , sliding back and forth, firing mainly at the Dagger L, and his other fire concentrating on keeping Otto alive.