TARRRPG Chapter 10: The Gold Monster (Earth)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Omega

-Zaine-

He backed off to avoid the slash aimed at the torso. "You're good... I might actually enjoy--agh!" Pain shot through him from his old wound. Damn... "T-today's your lucky day." Zaine managed to say before aiming the rifle at the ground in front of the gundam and fires the Photon Rifle a few times to create a cloud of dirt. Using that for cover, he managed to escape back towards the Ceres. Or so he hoped.
Cybaster

-Kirie-

Kirie was not about to leave himself open for the butchering. His Bladeless techniques came back to Kirie as the Gyan Kai's sword swung upwards, kicking up dirt and dust, at the Astray Red Frame; Suddenly, Kirie's Astray Red Frame slid forward sharply as its left hand shot out, let go of the Gerbera Straight, and grabbed onto the Gyan Kai's sword arm at the forearm, stopping the blow mid-swing; With the right hand still holding Gerbera Straight, Kirie spun the blade into a backhand grip, held it upwards by lowering the right arm, and tried to slide the blade's edge right along the Gyan Kai's shield arm downwards in an attempt to block the shield from moving.

The situation that Kirie and Berith were in had changed, becoming a standoff of might. With the position of Kirie's Gerbera Straight on the shield arm, Berith would hopefully not be able to fire its missiles at Kirie point-blank; If he tried to move the shield, Gerbera Straight would be in a perfect position to take the shield hand off at the wrist.

-Black Mage-

"Huh...that won't do."

The two Circle Binders pivoted around in time to catch the blunt of the blow, but Black Mage couldn't turn fully in time. The Ashura Temple's left binder impacted against the Fairlion's blades and, after stabbing into it, exploded, sending the Ashura Temple into a heap onto the ground, on its back. Again.

That was when the other binder, having pivoted behind, sniped a shot at the Fairlion as Black Mage rolled, boosted up, and drew a Lancer in one hand while snapping off two saber launcher shots in addition, turning back to face Elya. "Did anyone tell you that you sound like a complete NPC sometimes, Elya? Don't you have anything better to say than 'take this'? So while we're here, let's work on your predictability a little, squirt. See, instead of predictable, lame, boring 'take this', how about...'It's long overdue for you to die in a fire and burn in your own stinking carcass of blood and gore'? Does that work for you, or is that too NC17 for your tastes?" ^^

-Camilla-

Still flying around the airspace and sniping with the I-Field Cannon at airborne Fandom units coming at the Zeta Pluses, Camilla snorted in disdain. Marcus over there, obviously, had been engaging the Gundam Team in blatant disregard of his orders, and the others were focused on that new gold-colored machine the Fandom brought out. But all this was defeating her purpose and every single minute she stayed here without fighting the Gundam Team, the more time she wasted for her time on Earth anyway.

Camilla glanced around, and the Sisquiede's monoeye swept the battlefield over the units the Ceres had deployed into the battle. Some new units, some familiar ones. Camilla hammered her seat rest gently in annoyance. Why should Marcus be allowed to get away with it? Maybe she could 'accidentally' hit the Ceres with her I-Field Beam Cannon when she missed some Fandom airborne units...no, forget it, Camilla decided to her own bitterness. It'll never work.

The Sisquiede then swung, somersaulted, and swerved right, firing three large pink beams from the I-Field Cannon at the Fandom's gold-colored God of Death.
Last edited by Cybaster on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Marcus Rosewater

Marcus was well beyond furious. twice now he had been shunned. Even though he didn't follow Zaine he called after him.

"COWARD, and you call yourself a member of the Gundam team?"

Marcus next jumped a near by Tieran and sliced it to ribbons with his sabers. he sought another worthy target...

-Vincents-

the vincents had racked up quite a few kills since most units seemed to ignore them till it was too late. they were mostly attacking Fandom units but two attacked Tierans when the had good shots.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Wingnut

- Roberto -

It turned out that Wingnut was right about the Fandom correcting the problem and just as Roberto was about to open fire to prove this, Rachel, Slug, and their force shoots up the ground the Gilgazamune is standing on.
While it took his attention away from Zaraki and Wingnut, his only response was to have the unit take flight. He then faced his Federation attackers and the chest area opened to reveal the 16 Type KDA44 75mm automatic guns which then proceeded to send a hailstorm of lead at the Airmaster group.

- Wingnut -

"Just a little further now." Wingnut said as he readied a beam saber for his own close in attack on the gold machine that currently had other interests at the moment. This would be your chance to attack, Zaraki.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

Alex Bloke

the return trip had been uneventful. once they reached the surface the team had loaded the ruined Gawain into the sub and hitched the large Green Crystal to the sub to be towed back.

Now the sub was entering it's dock; the Crystal had been detached and was heading for a temporary dock that the DC had erected after the recent battle. there it would undergo a more thorough analysis they needed to determine if the numbers they had received were indeed correct. one of the scientists made the first observation rather quickly.

"it's... hollow?"
Last edited by Sume Gai on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Omega

-Zaine-

He made it back to the ship in one piece, but couldn't get the words of the enemy pilot out of his head. Me... a coward? maybe... Zaine thought as he went towards the infirmary to get his bandages changed.
Wingnut

- Bian -

Bian listened to their pitch and somewhat reluctantly agreed.
"Okay. You may proceed with this operation. Keep in mind that his safety is top priority." Bian said indicateing Kylern when he mentioned his safety and then left the room.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Strike Zero

- Berith -

"You're good. Just as good as I expected you to be. But... you underestimate me if you think I can be stopped like this."

Kirie wasn't expecting Berith to fire his needle missiles. At the angle his shield was pointed--down towards the ground--he wouldn't hit the Red Frame, and would likely cause more damage to himself than anything else.

Yet, he fired anyway.

Rapid-fire projectiles burst forth from the shield, creating over a dozen tiny explosions on the ground near their feet. The force caused both machines to stagger back, freeing Berith's sword arm from Kirie's grasp, and allowing him to regain himself. The explosion also served to kick up a thick dust cloud, and would have hopefully left the young warrior momentarily stunned due to its unexpectedness. Berith did not fail to use this advantage to his gain. He rushed forward and whirled around to the Red Frame's left, aiming a powerful horizontal stroke of his sword towards the Gundam's midsection

Will he react fast enough to defend? Berith wondered. Truthfully, he hoped the answer was 'yes'. It had been a long time since he'd encountered an opponent of this caliber. He didn't want it to end just yet...

- Elya -

The shot from the Ashura Temple as it fell managed to catch Elya off-guard--it broke through the E-field and struck the Fairlion in its left leg--but she managed to dodge the shots from the saber launcher with relative ease.

Black Mage's voice came over the COM as the Ashura Temple drew its Lancer. "Did anyone tell you that you sound like a complete NPC sometimes, Elya? Don't you have anything better to say than 'take this'? So while we're here, let's work on your predictability a little, squirt. See, instead of predictable, lame, boring 'take this', how about...'It's long overdue for you to die in a fire and burn in your own stinking carcass of blood and gore'? Does that work for you, or is that too NC17 for your tastes?" ^^

Elya tilted her head just slightly. "Hmm... you may have a point there. Okay... how about this?"

The Fairlion spread its slight arms and a pair of Assault Blades jutted out from its wrists, glowing a fierce neon blue.

"Not before I slice you and that ugly machine of yours into pieces and scatter your remains across the landscape!" ^^

The Fairlion darted forward and closed the distance between the two of them in an instant. The tiny machine suddenly became a whirlwind of slashes, its pilot aiming to make good on her declaration.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Cybaster

-Black Mage-

"Getting better, squirt! See, being dynamic and creative is fun sometimes, isn't it? Especially when it comes to killing and looting...That's why I always thought you were far more tolerable than Pretty Boy, y'know, always going 'bluh bluh bluh lookit-me-I'm-a-stupid-boy-scout-who-pines-for-Marlene-and-always-ties-my-shoes'. There's hope for you yet, Elya!" ^^

Then the Fairlion jutted two blades out from its hands, and began a Dervish's deadly spin of steel that would make General Grievous proud. In response, momentarily unable to find a counterretort, Black Mage hurriedly reeled the Ashura Temple backwards at full speed, facing the Fairlion as Elya chased after her.

"Right right, my turn. Hmm, lessee...have you had breakfast yet?"

What kind of question is that? But Black Mage kept ^^ing as the other hand drew a second Lancer and held them out on either side.

"My treat! On the menu? The smoking remains of your machine, you, and a side order of Grade-A Continental Dust!" ^^

Then Black Mage timed himself rhythmically, nodded, nodded...and lunged forward, holding out both lancers with both hands. The lancer blades caught onto the Fairlion's own on either side and the Ashura Temple shoved, stopping Elya's spin for a moment --- and causing the Ashura Temple to shudder violently. But that moment, Black Mage cooed, was what he was waiting for, as the moment Elya's blades collided with the lancers, the right Circle Binder's Power Launcher pivoted forward and fired, nearly point-blank, at the Fairlion's legs to hamstring it.

-Kirie-

"Whaaaa!"

The missiles were unexpected indeed. The resultant explosions around him and Berith caused the Red Frame to stagger back, standing a little bit away and momentarily losing track of the Gyan Kai in the cloud of dust. Kirie retained his focus, however, looking, knowing that his opponent was still there --- and waited, holding Gerbera Straight with both hands again and the blade pointed to the lower right.

Then the telltale flash of the Gyan Kai's beam sword appeared to Kirie's left, and the Red Frame didn't think. Kirie acted on instinct alone, sneering, shuffling back, turning sharply, bringing the blade hurriedly to meet the Dark Star Knight's next blow. The slash was harder than expected and with that speed, the Astray Red Frame couldn't muster its strength properly. As the beam sword collided with the Gerbera Straight, the Katana was jarred off of the Red Frame's hands and stabbed into the ground a small distance away after flipping.

But Kirie wasn't finished yet. "Masamune, are you watching me!? Swords are not everything --- pay attention and open your eyes! In the name of the King of Hearts!!!"

Instead of reeling back and drawing an auxiliary weapon, however, the Red Frame pushed forward with a right sidestep and hammered the left hand down at the top of the Gyan Kai's sword forearm to knock the blade away --- just as the right hand moved and reeled up...and sparked brilliantly with electric energy from the hand plug as, in that instant, Kirie punched the hand outwards at the Gyan Kai's head and upper torso to try substantially damaging it --- or at least knock it back some.

"Hissatsu~~~Shining Finger!!!!!!!!!!!"
Last edited by Cybaster on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SNT1

--Slug--
--Rachel--

*Newtype Flash*

"Hyaa!" She grunts as she avoids the barrage of ammunition---as well as two of the other GW Bits. Slug and the third Bit was on the safe side.

"It's like, a robot, heh" Slug comments. Clearly he's not too worried about the big guy as he continues to fly around and prepare for his next move...
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Kylern

-DC R&D-

Doctor Goldsberg smiled as Bian agreed to his terms and happily started to get things ready. "I'll make sure he doesn't die Sir! You know I'm trustworthy!" With that he turned back to Kylern after grabbing his laptop now that all the data was downloaded.

"Now for the fun part buddy. Lets go cause I can't way to smell your cooked flesh." This was joking of course but something deep in Kylern's stomach said this might actually come true. The two walked into a lower floor near the hangar his TEMJIN was located. Upon entering the room there stood two simulator terminals... Kylern eyed it curiously as the doctor just hushed it away. "No need to worry about that one just yet. Go sit in the right one while I get stuff ready."

Kylern walked over to it was the doctor hooked the terminal up. Then once he got in he found similar equipment as his own unit. The cockpit was just as cramp and just as spartan since most of the visual data came in through the VR visor on his head. Goldsberg started to hook him into the system just like in the TEMJIN and started up the program.

"Basically we are going to go through stages of difficulty. Every time you get hit or die you will feel pain proportional to the amount of failure. Lets just say you don't want to die... Once your start to shift into TRANCE this brain wave moniter will track your waves and as soon as they start to spike I will know your ready. At that moment you will need to concentrate and remain focus cause if you spike any higher I'm injecting tranqs into your system and you'll be sluggish and out like a light. Also not productive or fun. Now take this seriously or I'll zap you like this..." The doctor then gave Kylern a not so mild shock which actually made his body convulse a little. Your could hear curses from the simulator as Kylern swore to make that freaky doctor pay.

"Now my little lab rat... Start!" The lights went out and Kylern's visor came to life as the game started...
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
hellbore

-Hellbore & Sara-

Hellbore sneered at the gold machine as his fire merely glanced along the shoulder of the Gilgazamune. He then remembered the mech from what he had seen back home. He sent a quick line to Sara who was closest to him.

"Sara, this is Hellbore, we need to attack it at close range and together. use your saber. Ready, on my mark."

"Right, got it!" Sara replied. She drew her Roche sabre as Hellbore as replaced his rifles, grabbed a beam sabre in his right and activated it and grabbed the other in his left, but kept it off.

"GO!!" Both mechs charged at the Gilgazamune at full speed, weaving in and out of each other path. The didn't see Zangetsu activated the Sonicscreams break field and charge as well.

As they drew closer they broke off to either side and charged on opposite side of the mech front and back, Sara moving in from the left and Hellbore to the right. Sara slashed at the Gilgazamune as she passed and almost at the same moment, Hellbore feinted with his right, quickly activated the sabre in his left and spun as he passed the gold monster.
Zangetsu

Zaraki flew full force into the Gilgazamune with the breaker field. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Lets see how you like this." Zaraki said as he fired all of his weapons point blank into the Gilgazamune.
Wingnut

- Roberto -

Although the Gilgazamune was designed to be able to dodge enemy fire, having three different attackers coming at it from different directions was too much to avoid completely.

The Sonicscream hit first with the break field knocking the large metal armor off balance as it's legs then took several shots from the weapons on the modified Gundam.

Roberto did manage to evade Sara's slash only to fly directly into Hellbore's own saber attack which cost him the right arm, and also started setting off the missiles in the shield. Worse, the last thing he saw on his monitors was a blinding yellow light as a shot from Wing Zero's TBR removed the head of the gold metal armor.

Roberto struggled to regain control of his machine as it fell to the ground, managing to do so just before impact. However missing 3 of 4 limbs and the head, his only option was to retreat. Using the secondary camera to find his direction, he did just that as he raced back in the direction of the trailer he came out of.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Strike Zero

- Elya -

The sudden stop was unexpected but, reacting quickly, Elya simply reversed the direction of her spin, allowing her to gain some distance between her and the Ashura Temple. Those few precious meters gave her just enough space and time to react to somersault over Black Mage's next shot.

Whew! Close one! But, that thing's getting annoying Elya thought. As she descended, she fired off a few shots from her rolling cannon, then let out a loud "KI-YAAAAAH!" as she thrust forward with both her blades, aiming for the Ashura Temple's circle binder.

- Berith -

"What?!" Berith cried as the Red Frame's open palm began to glow. "A hidden energy emitter in his hand?!"

Reacting on instinct, he brought his shield to bear as Kirie directed the Shining Finger towards his upper torso, catching the glowing hand just in the nick of time. The impact jarred his entire Gyan, but its arm held. For a moment, it looked as though he had successfully stopped the attack.

That was until Berith felt the shield falter, and watched as long cracks started to appear from the center of its mass.

"Such... power!" Berith growled. Knowing he only had seconds, he opened fire with his needle missiles again, keeping up the barrage as long as he could before the shield exploded into a ball of fire. The Gyan slid several meters back across the ground before Berith managed to bring it to a halt. He looked down to asses the damage done and found that the Gyan's entire left hand was missing, as well as much of the armor from its upper forearm.

There is even more to this one... than I originally surmised... Seconds before Kirie had launched the attack, Berith had felt the surge of a strange aura around the white and crimson Gundam unlike anything he had ever felt before. Was this... the power of its pilot's spirit?
Cybaster

-Kirie-

After Kirie's Shining Finger connected and destroyed the Gyan Kai's shield in a bright explosion of energy and light, the Astray Red Frame itself seemed overwhelmed by the recoil and was knocked back itself in a gust of wind, skidding backwards along the ground --- that action saved the Red Frame from half the missile barrage, and the Astray Red Frame hurriedly twisted and turned with further steps and with vulcans blazing, avoiding what Kirie could, shooting down what he could not...until it became apparent that three of the needle missiles were going to hit, forcing the Astray Red Frame to raise its left hand upwards in quick swatting motions to parry the missiles.

The three missiles impacted against the left forearm and, in a succession of smoke clouds and flares, exploded. When the explosions cleared, the left forearm of the Astray Red Frame was missing, blown apart, but despite the damage Kirie said nothing, his eyes blazing with a determined gleam, blood boiling, his Crest shimmering with courage and wilpower. The Astray Red Frame walked a few steps forward as Kirie regulated his movements steadily, reached its right hand out, and pulled the Gerbera Straight from the ground and spinning it back into its right hand.

"You are a noble opponent!" Kirie praised, smiling. "One I am proud to claim having had fought. Nonetheless, sorry to keep you waiting, Berith; Shall we continue?"

-Black Mage-

With the left Circle Binder gone, Black Mage actually had to twist out of the way to avoid the next few Rolling Cannon shots, swerving left, and then moving right, and then batting aside the next shot with the right Circle Binder. One of the next shots, grazing the left shoulder, actually managed to shear off a good chunk of plating from the Ashura Temple. That one made Black Mage flinch a little, blinking at Elya's attack.

"What part of 'bigger gun' do you not understand, squirt?"

As the Fairlion came at him, Black Mage pivoted the Circle Binder off to the side and spun both Lancers in both hands, one after another, upwards and in tight circles to parry the Fairlion's blows. Black Mage smiled, slowing his backwards stride, eyeing Elya's blows and being cautious while looking for an opportunity to push forward again; Quips aside, Black Mage actually had a point. Eventually, if Elya kept this attack up, the Ashura Temple would have the Fairlion at the right distance where the Fairlion's small size --- and more importantly its reach --- would work against it, allowing the Ashura Temple's Lancers to slice chunks off the Fairlion before its blades could connect with Black Mage.
Wingnut

- Chris Talon -

Chris was leaving the sim room where he was practicing using the new Gunnery Carver weapon system and heading to his quarters for a shower when he passed an open doorway and heard cursing from inside.
Deciding to take a peak he found a person strapped into a simulator with none other than Doctor Goldsburg controlling the action.

Oh man. I feel sorry for that pilot already.
Chris too had been a target for his wild theories and experiments, but was fortunate to get away from the Doctor's advances in more ways than one.
Chris shuddered at the memory of the doctor hitting on him more than once. Why can't I attract a pretty, normal girl for once?
Ignoring his own past for a moment he stepped in and wondered what exactly the crazy doctor was up to this time.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

-Simulator Room-

For Kylern this entire thing felt as real as his own cockpit due to the direct VR Imaging the TEMJIN's cockpit used. So he had no problem feeling as if this was real and it started at what the Doctor called out was Lvl 1.

The TEMJIN was put up against the pissant of the Fandom forces, the original Zaku II. This battle was nothing as Kylern boosted backwards and used his neutral launcher to blast clean holes in the enemy units before they could get in range to use their 120mm machine-guns. This was easy of course and it ended with a single shot on all his foes.

"I see that was a bit to easy. Lets jump to Lvl 5 then!" The doctor seemed excited as the battlefield changed to space and now he was faced with several GN-Xs. This was a bit more difficult and it was made worse in that the GN vulcans, while causing almost no damage to the unit itself still forced an electrical spark into Kylern's flesh. Gitting his teeth at the irritation he still managed to take down the foes with a combination of the launcher neutral and the twin triple barrel energy guns. Three GN-Xs were down but the aggravation of the shock treatment rode Kylern's nerves pretty high despite the easiness of the actual battles themselves. And that seemed to be the reason too.

"Good job although a novice could have done the same thing. Lets try something a bit more challenging." This time not only were their a GN-Xs, three of them, but also ZAKU's. This included two Gunner packs, and three Slash. The point of this was to force poor Kylern to take a few hits from the high speed weapons and shock him until TRANCE mode initiated.

The battle started with all the enemy forces unloading firepower on him... Kylern activated the Max Boosters as well as the Break field to get out of the line of fire. The Gunners then turned their Orthos beam cannons on him and fired tearing through the field and almost cutting the arm from his TEMJIN. But Kylern returned his own fire with his weapon in Split Fire mode and a large beam burst engulfing a ZAKU destroying it. A slash came out of nowhere with the beam halbert but it was stopped by the beam sword mode of the TEMJIN's PSWS. Then gathering a power bomb core in his free hand Kylern lashed forward delivering the explosive energy core to the ZAKU destroying it. A GN-X had gotten behind him though and fired its beam rifle at the back of Kylern sending a large electrical shock through his body. The TEMJIN was barely damaged thanks to the V Armor but when the second one arrived and Kylern was cornered desperation sat in.

"Here we go..." Goldsburg grinned as the readings started to show something happening. Inside the simulator the pilot began to twitch as both GN-Xs shot the TEMJIN damaging the shoulder as well as a Max Booster. Two painful jolts of electricity flooded Kylern's body as he let out a scream of anger and pain as his eyes turned red and his unit twitched around releasing a slash discharge from the beam sword cutting a GN-X in half from a distance. Spinning in space the TEMJIN was upside down and its launcher neutral fired three shots at the second GN-X before it could readjust itself to attack again. All the remained were two Slash, a Gunner and one more GN-X.

"Reflexes have increased by 20%, Adrenaline levels have also increased but by 60%. Brain wave activity has spiked showing weak newtype traits similar to those instigated by early Fandom Cyber Newtype experiments." The Doctor's eyes widened at the chance to see live numbers and it continued as the TEMJIN went on the offensive and bullrushed a Gunner before it could level its cannon to fire. The blade cut the long barrel weapon in half and then it was shot up by the triple barrel energy guns. A GN-X tried to enter the fight but was quickly swatted down by a as it suddenly was enveloped in a burst of plasma electricty fired by a powerbomb. The unit ceased motion making it an easy target for being impaled by the large beam sword. All that was left were two Slashes...
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Strike Zero

- Elya -

Elya was getting frustrated now. Black Mage successfully blocked each of Elya's blows--not one of them managed to land a decent hit on the Ashura Temple. She abruptly decided to break off the attack and put several meters between her and Black Mage's machine. For several seconds, she simply floated there, glaring angrily at the Ashura Temple.

"Grrrr.... why aren't you dead yet? Everybody I fight always dies by now! Why don't you die?"

The Fairlion darted high above the Ashura Temple while charging it's Vostok Laser again. A few seconds later, it fired the large bolt of energy with a burst of colored light.

- Berith -

Out of the corner of his eye, Berith could see Elya and Black Mage's fight, and noted that she wasn't doing very well. Black Mage had the Fairlion seriously outgunned with the Ashura Temple's variety of weapons and, though Berith knew him to be insane, had always been an excellent pilot.

Then again, for the time he'd known her, Berith also knew that Elya wasn't one to get herself killed against a strong opponent. She could handle herself for a little longer.

He turned his attention back to the opponent in front of him. The Red Frame--now missing its left forearm--grabbed its katana with its remaining arm and spun it once.

"You are a noble opponent!" the pilot said. "One I am proud to claim having had fought. Nonetheless, sorry to keep you waiting, Berith; Shall we continue?"

Berith allowed himself a rare smile. "But of course."

With one arm, the Red Gundam couldn't engage in that Bladeless hand-to-hand combat its pilot seemed to specialize in. All the two opponents had left to them were there swords. Berith readied his own massive sword but, instead of rushing forward as before, held it in a defensive manner horizontally across the Gyan Kai's frame. He would allow Kirie to make the first move this time around.
Cybaster

-Kirie-

"Glad to hear it!"

Kirie spun Gerbera Straight, holding it in a backhand grip again along the right arm, and moved in with cautious, quick shuffles. His movements were more careful now --- the Shining Finger attack had consumed much of the Astray Red Frame's energy, and Kirie would need every single bit of energy he had left for the rest of the battle. Nonetheless, Kirie was not about to falter from this challenge.

Once Kirie was in range, he slashed horizontally once at the Gyan Kai's neck, then leapt the Astray Red Frame back towards the right and upwards in a feint to get Berith to block high or attack left --- as such, the Gerbera Straight's hand spun once, spinning the blade in a buzzsaw motion briefly, and came down in a vertical slice downwards at Berith.

-Black Mage-

"Right, now she's ticked off. Waaaay to go, Black Mage. Orgy of Destruction or bust." Black Mage sighed, and this time Black Mage couldn't retract the Circle Binder in time. The Vostok Laser blast collided with the Circle Binder's field, burnt, and sheared the second binder off altogether. But that was when Black Mage shot forward and up, straight for Elya, instead of moving back for ranged fighting. It wasn't as if that was likely to have an effect, anyway; Black Mage had not landed a single hit on Elya at all throughout this entire battle, with the exception of the Energy Bomber which did nothing to the Fairlion. The Ashura Temple leapt.

And threw the left hand Lancer at Elya's Fairlion like a saucer, spinning straight for her. "Die? C'mon, admit it, Elya, you're having fun with this. I am too! Don't want you to die too quickly, do I?" ^^

Just before the Lancer would reach with the Fairlion, however, the other Launcher in Black Mage's now-vacant left hand fired a single yellow beam shot at it --- and slammed into the lit Lancer blade, the two types of energy reacting with each other into bright, blinding waves of light and energy, spreading out from the destroyed Lancer into the general area where Elya was. As the Beam Confuse attack washed over the area and at the Fairlion, Black Mage's Ashura Temple kept ascending and, Lancer poised, readied himself to stab at the Fairlion's head under the cover of the Beam Confuse.
Last edited by Cybaster on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.