Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Wedge14

The GN kampfers have sleds because i forgot GN units can fly. lol Let's just say they are using them to conceal the fact that they're upgraded units.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Wingnut

SNT1 wrote:It was a rather uneventful trip like always, with the main highlight a lone Wing Gundam Zero registering in their sensors and meeting them almost head on, but did not engage.
Wingnut in the post before wrote:The only way that Slug and Rachel would even guess that they were not alone would be if she were to feel Wingnut's presence with her newtype senses.
Maybe you missed that part.
The pair never saw Wingnut. Change it.

Sume Gai, you can go ahead and start moving on Aidoneus at any time. The rest of the teams can't get home until that's over with.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
SNT1

Must be some crappy nerfing of basic sensors if hiding @clouds makes it completely invisible. usually I get to decide whether they see him or not, But whatever.
Last edited by SNT1 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Sume Gai

Wingnut wrote:The rest of the teams can't get home until that's over with.
If they need something to do in the meantime It's Avalon season, or rather, it will be when Lowind brings Zaine's Huckebein in.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
SNT1

Anyways, whatever plans the Federation has, I'm game. Otherwise I just stay in base, or do my own thing, sorry for those Duskraider prospects if you don't get much action. No immediate plans for me atm attacking any of the major bases, although the Duskraiders may just eat up some Fandom in southern Japan as payback.

Actually, screw it. That's exactly what I plan my characters to do.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Kylern

How long will this surprise attack last? Since its only a few characters and the rest of us can't do much until its over. Just curious.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Wingnut

That's a good question. Sume Gai is kinda dictating the pace of the battle.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

should be pretty easy to wrap up once Zangetsu does his part, Either way, all should be over and done with by this weekend.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Wedge14

I'll only be able to post in the morning because i'm back at work starting tomorrow, that and i have social engagements all night. So i might be mucking up the plans a bit.

Kylern

But whats the point of this battle if we already know Wraith won't kill anyone important and the island won't be destroyed? Sorry but unless this has a surprise ending with something important then it honestly feels like a hold-up with no meaning. Not that I'm in a hurry to do anything but just as a courtesy call for others who are limited because of it.
Wedge14

We kinda planned alot of this battle ahead of time so it's not gonna be a big mess. And yes it is important to us. (some of us haven't even taken part in a battle this rpg yet.) So I guess the people who're absent are just going to have to be a little patient. One extra day is not long at all. Especially when the battle started this morning. We can't all have the spotlight at the same time can we?

Unless you're suggesting I quit my job or something...

Kylern

no no no I wasn't suggesting that at all.

I was just wondering what was going to come out of this battle, and I know very well about being left out of them. That silly little assault was my first battle in a long time outside of Wraith doing minor assaults on that island. So yeah I understand.

Edit: Once again I feel like I put my foot in my mouth. I seem to be horrible at choosing my words.
hellbore

Just a question. Are the mobile dolls in the Earth battle free targets, or owned NPCs. I've assumed the latter, but I'd like to be sure.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Wingnut

They're free targets here. Their main purpose is to keep the main AM force busy so don't worry about taking out a few.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Nero

Out of curiosity, is that whole thing with Zaine being captured taking him out of the game?
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Zangetsu

Sorry I was gone but, I got snowed in. So why don't we just say Daniel was floating above the ship waiting for the Dueterion Beam, which he just recived and is awaiting orders on what the target is.
Sume Gai

Nero wrote:Out of curiosity, is that whole thing with Zaine being captured taking him out of the game?
he'll be back; someone just has to get close to the Avalon

Zangetsu

I'm not gonna be able to get on again till about noon tomarrow so to keep the battle going Gai can use Daniel.
Strike Zero

Sume Gai wrote:
Nero wrote:Out of curiosity, is that whole thing with Zaine being captured taking him out of the game?
he'll be back; someone just has to get close to the Avalon
That's probably not going to be happening for a while, seeing as how both the DC ships are just coming back from completing their respective operations.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Sume Gai

the Avalon is almost right between the two ships (Heading towards the base that the Ceres just attacked from the battle with the Valhalla)

here's a map (which is my interpretation of the situation):

------------------------------------------
----------------------A------------------
----------V------------------C----------
-------------------------------------X---
--------------------------E---------------
A-Avalon
C-Ceres
E-Excalibur
V-Valhalla
X-Andes Base