Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

yes all may now tremble in fear of the mad scientist and his uber Black Hole Weapon.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
SNT1

I simply missed... my bad. With nothing for my characters to do at the moment I tend to not carefully look at the posts.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
hellbore

For those interested I've added lineart for Juuso Eljas and the Practice Team.

And yes, I'm aware that I stole those.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Cybaster

What Emily meant by shooting Xiu in the middle of a parlay.

Anyway, I'm back (and I'm assuming the Ceres has finally made it back to Aidoneus).
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Wingnut

Damn. I'm glad there's no one like that here. (I hope.)

At least I have something those fantasy old-timers don't to help me: Mobile Suits! :D

And Nero, is Rena talking about the Wing Zero in that last post?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Nero

I revised my post to be more specific.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Omega

Anyway, I've replaced the Dagger Ls and a GM Custom with three Murasame unless someone wants to put another PC on the Excalibur.
Strike Zero

Wow. Apparently the Wing Zero is a veritable magnet for would-be joy riders.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Nero

I merely had curiosity get the better of her, and I left the post unfinished so Wingnut could stop Rena if he wanted.
"But I do know that Sparda had a heart, a heart that could love another person, a human. And that is what you lack!" ― Nero
Sume Gai

you won't get it moving Wingnut put several security measures on it.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Nero

I didn't intend for that to happen at all... I was just having Rena be curious about Wing Zero.
Wedge14

Just gonna lay this out there. Wedge Fourteen is pretty much a free agent within the fandom at the moment. So if anyone wants to recruit him into their ship or unit or something just hit me up here or with a PM.

I don't feel like giving him his own ship and a crew of lackeys so i'll just follow someone else!
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Wingnut

Strike Zero wrote:Wow. Apparently the Wing Zero is a veritable magnet for would-be joy riders.
Much to my and my in-game persona's dismay. Though with Rena it's a bit more understandable as her Wing Gundam is quite similar and I thought someone in the hanger would have responded before now.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

I wasn't here but in class so Kylern will take responsibility for her. I would have posted sooner but I was too busy playing Rwanda and verbally sparing with France during Model UN.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Nero

@_@

Um... could somebody please explain what just happened on DC's end?
I'm rather confused.
Omega

^

Simple really, I decided to give my mystery character a debut outside of Zaine's nightmares.
hellbore

Again, for those interested, and I'm sure you all are :roll:, I've updated my Feddie team with the completely original Wraith Squadron. Basically names and faces for the NPC pilots.
On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
toysdream wrote:I've always been partial to the Big Cloud of Balls
Kylern

Yoh Hanekoma I think your confused... The Ceres is a DC ship not a Federation one unless your guys absolutely confused as to what he is. Just thought you wanna know since your liable to be shot after the previous Federation attacks.

I think thats cool Hellbore. Though calling it Wraith squadron might confuse Fandom folks since Gai has a man named Wraith.

Edit: The more I look at them the more I wanna give a character one of the 2nd Gen 00 Gundams. I gave Kayla the Astraea and I loved it and now I'm falling for the Plutone. And anyone whose read 00F knows it stood toe to toe with the Thrones. I just want a gundam...
Sume Gai

yeah should definitely consider another name Hellbore like 'Fuzzy Panda Team' or something. :lol:

Kylern who exactly were you considering his 2nd gen Gundam for? If the are DC there may be a way...
Cyb wrote:Heterodyne
Quick! call Daigaurd!!
Last edited by Sume Gai on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kylern

Probably no one... I just like em and if I got to choose a Gundam to pilot I would use one of them. And since my favorite the Astraea was destroyed I would pick the Plutone because it has enough Condensors to supply enough GN particles to power just about any weapon. Plus its armor is incredibly tough thanks to those extra GN infused plates mounted on its body.

My two DC characters are already planned for. Natalia will have a combat induced 'accident' and Kylern is piloting the Altairlion like planned with Wingnut. Hes already got someone in mind for the Vegalion.