Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
SNT1

the Gundam stats are thruster acceleration figures, not maximum G-limits. meaning, the Gundam's g figures is how much acceleration it gets from a straight line, hence a simple F = ma calculation works well for any Gundam's listed acceleration stats. The F-22, for example, can pull up to 10.5g maximum in the turns, and Graham's Flag can pull 12 on a turn, but that doesn't mean they could pull of those numbers in a straight line with just the engine thrust. At least that's how I interpret it.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Sume Gai

Strike_Rouge: if you want to keep with the ZOE theme but get higher performance I think the Vic Viper might be interesting. It's technically a LEV but it can maneuver much like an OF (No Metatron regen or dimensional pocket though) The thing would fit like of glove next to the Valkyries.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Hey...That'd be pretty awesome Gai, but will it be approved if I chose that? :wink: Zoraidus amd Options will be awesome.
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Kylern

Hey I think the Vic Viper would be cool. Of course I don't understand specs for LEVs but I have seen vids of it. If Wingnut would approve I will too.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Of course though, Aiden will only get it after his intense training right?
Kylern

Well getting it is the problem. Unless you can beg DC to drag it through the Dimensional Gate its impossible to get a machine like that since nobody builds them here.

Though if you could get it I wouldn't stop you from using it. If you want training you can do mock battles with the Wolf Pack boys and use the simulator.
Sume Gai

well it may be buildable with a bit of BS. It you were to say scrap the Phantoma and have someone blend it with left over valkyrie parts I'd think that be reasonable explanation.

by my understanding it's actually a LEV, which are ZOE's more Traditional type mecha
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Well maybe we can ask them to use the LEV tech already present and combine it with Valk tech to form a, well, transforming LEV! But thats just me rambling. As for the training, I'll use that as some Character Development and some more training for myself as well. (If you haven't noticed already.. this is my first combat RPG that I have participated in., XD)

Edit: Gah..Gai thought of it first....
Kylern

I know its an LEV. In the game the main character was astonished that an LEV could be that impressive.

As for building, I'm sure with a lot of work it could be done. And theres enough hangar space to do the work... I've only got 7 units plus 3 defense mechs and 3 Ghosts on a ship that can carry almost 30 units into battle. Maybe he could get Dreacon to help with the work since that guy seems to know mechs in game.

Edit: Like I said train with the Wolf Pack. Their decent pilots that could teach you a few trick. Ryder's probably too self absorbed to care about teaching someone that almost let himself get killed. <- lols at
Wingnut

Kylern wrote:Hey I think the Vic Viper would be cool. Of course I don't understand specs for LEVs but I have seen vids of it. If Wingnut would approve I will too.
Got those vids handy? They'd go a long way to me determining what to approve here. The specs wouldn't hurt either.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Sume Gai

well I don't know if there are any specs floating around but I'd say it's about as maneuverable as say a VF-19 or VF-22 and perhaps slightly taller than the average MS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rgrfM2n ... re=related

attacks:
Blue lasers
Ripple beams - ring laser like attack
Gauntlet - Yellow Sphere Like attack powerful knock-back
Missiles

OPTIONs - small blue orbs that follow the unit and Mimic it's attacks

http://www.zoneoftheenders.org/game/zoe ... t=vicviper

Kylern

Using the AVF for performance relativity? I don't think their at the same level unless the Vic Viper was able to run into a cloud of missiles and maneuver in a way as to not set them all off like in Plus. (VF-19 can pull 35Gs compared to VF-25's 27) Then again none of my characters can do that either but thats AVF performance.

I'm going to stick it more in the VF-17 level. Yeah its impressive but its also an awkward shape and seemed more suited to space combat. Its use on Mars seems to have this in mind too since Mars has very little atmosphere. In its weapons is the Gauntlet its melee weapon? I kept seeing a yellow ball used for smacking and I figured it attacks similar to using a PPB enhanced punch or kick.
Sume Gai

Perhaps it's the gauntlet but a ppb punch/kick would be a apt description of it's melee attacks either way.

Volnixshin

The arms of the Vic Viper can be used to deflect swords and close rannge weapons, it does so in the games. When I played the game there was a scene where the VV sliced another LEV in half with it's arms, so its safe to say it can do some damage.
For walking the VV's feet slide around, ingame it looks like it is skating on ice, I believe there is a system on its feet where it flatens out horizontally to where it has tiny, yet durable feet.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Kylern

If anyone wants they can play LLF NPCs if they want, at least until the organization is probably crushed by the Federation. I wanna create more action in space and anyone is welcome to play along if they like in this small arc which I hope gets bigger. I wanna see a Lunar Civil War break out.
Terrace

I can't go on. I just give up with this RP. But I don't want Terrace to die. Therefore I would appreciate it if someone was willing to adopt him as a PC. Just PM me if your interested so we can work out the details.
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Omega

Taken care of, and i''ve edited Terrace's profile into my post with Zaine in the roster thread.
Kylern

See ya Terrace man... Sad to see ya go but you gotta do whatcha gotta do. Hope to see you around again since this isn't the first time you've left some some reason or another.
Omega

I managed to create a new character and added it to my Federation Post with the Excalibur in the roster thread.
Kylern

Id introduce Nowe into the new Fandom attack but I forgot he is with another unit... Sucks for him.

Hope someone appreciated my Eureka 7 reference in-game. I thought about the similarity between an LFO and the TEMJIN last night and wanna pull something like that in game. Just need a part of solid blades since the machine isn't really armed without its main weapon.