Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG Discussion Thread 2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Cybaster

Sume Gai wrote:
Cyb wrote:Heterodyne
Quick! call Daigaurd!!
...Huh? o_O

Daiguard can't help you! Only the might of the Wulfenbachs can stand up to the power of the Heterodyne heir --- everyone knows this! :D

...Too bad we have no Gilgamesh Wulfenbach in this RPG, so. :P
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Sume Gai

Cybaster wrote:Daiguard can't help you! Only the might of the Wulfenbachs can stand up to the power of the Heterodyne heir --- everyone knows this! :P
try telling that to Daigaurd; he's smashed plenty of heterodyne in his career.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kylern

But yeah Gai if your going to put Terrance into a Second Gen GN Gundam then put him in the Plutone. It should prove interesting since that units been known to kill its pilot. But at least if something goes wrong its got the GN Drive attached to the core fighter.

Also I'm waiting for the nod to intercept the new guy in the Forbidden. The TEMJIN can be up and running with the press of the button and be in its face.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

Terrace won't be getting more than a 'new' GN Drive for the moment. the person who'll eventually get a gundam won't be using a second gen either
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Kylern

awe... I wanted to see it grace the battlefield with its big armored self. And what do you mean by 'new' GN drive? The Tri-pod style/Cone style True Drives, GN Tau, or that crazy made up Wsyp one?
Wingnut

Kylern wrote:Also I'm waiting for the nod to intercept the new guy in the Forbidden. The TEMJIN can be up and running with the press of the button and be in its face.
Don't expect it to come. Unless I hear otherwise, that was a mistake in the post that needs to be corrected.
Not only is the location of the Ceres described in the post different from her actual semi-underground berth, but the fact that he's coming in with "new orders" suggests that he was aiming for another ship, perhaps the Excalibur, to board instead. The Ceres is already as her HQ base and new orders would come from within, not by MS messenger.

Besides, standby AMs would be up there first to intercept that sort of thing anyway.
Kylern wrote:awe... I wanted to see it grace the battlefield with its big armored self. And what do you mean by 'new' GN drive? The Tri-pod style/Cone style True Drives, GN Tau, or that crazy made up Wsyp one?
A special DC custom unit that isn't going to see the light of day for at least a month or two (real world time).
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Kylern

Answers both of my questions. Hmm what to say now...

Of interest, it seems the Dark side is after the Innovators. Hopefully their Quantum Brain Waves can handle the force.
Sume Gai

now I have a question for everyone; I'm trying to consider a newtype/TK machine for a federation character any suggestions?

Wedge14

GM JUGGLER!!! PEW PEW PEW PEW
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Kylern

How about the NT-X. Seems pretty Feddie to me.